The Big Tits Club Ch. 13-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Next Saturday... A week from tomorrow... Will you please take my virginity?"

****

-- CHAPTER 14: Mariangel --

****

The next week flew by really fast, but then you know what they say about how time flies when you're having fun. And that next week was REALLY fun. For one thing, I got laid every single day. For an 18-year-old who had started the academic year as a virgin, that's an incredibly amazing achievement. If you had told me before school started that I would have a week in December during which I would have sex a minimum of one time per day, I would have thought you were crazy. And yet, here we were.

Belle came over by herself on Saturday morning; she'd never gotten her hot tub fuck, you see. So we skinny dipped, made out like a pair of lovesick teenagers, and she ended up straddling me on the bench with my dick in her tight twat. With our height difference, putting her in my lap like that put our faces at the same level, quite convenient for kissing.

That turned out to be a LOT harder than we'd been expecting. My petite little strawberry-blonde still had a SUPER tight pussy, and the water was washing away all of her natural lubrication. We even tried getting her mounted out in the open air first intending to THEN sit down in the tub, but it was fucking COLD outside and we were both so frustrated that I was having a hard time staying erect and she wasn't getting wet at all. In the end, I actually went into the house to grab the bottle of lube I'd purchased to help situations like this. We got me lubed up, we got her lubed up, and we just barely managed to get me inserted out in the open air fast enough to not get TOO cold. And then we finally sat down in the tub.

It wasn't our best sex session ever. Neither of us even had an orgasm. But it was a bucket list item she got to check off, and taking a shower together afterward was really fun. We then fell into my bed and made love the normal way. And in the end, "Matty's cumslut" asked me to pull out so I could blow my load all over her face for just the two of us, with no other girls around.

Afterwards, we went out to get lunch together. Technically, we weren't on a "date", but Belle held my hand walking between the restaurant and the parking lot, rubbed my knee beneath the table, and kissed me a few times along the way. We also went back to her house, since her dad was out, and fucked again since we could use her bed. I don't know how you define the term "date", but that sounded like a pretty good date right there.

On Sunday morning, Mother and I went to brunch. She commented on my improved mood in comparison to the previous week, and asked if Alice had rejoined the BTC. I explained that she hadn't, and while I was still sad about that fact, both sides had learned to move on. In the privacy of her car on the drive back home, she asked how things were progressing with the other girls in the club, and while I was trying to be careful not to give anything away, my lawyer mom found a lot of answers contained within my non-responses. In the end, she merely said, "Make sure she's using protection," and left it at that.

Sunday night, Sam came over and said she was antsy. She spoke politely with Mother, although there was a subtext to their conversation I didn't quite understand. In the end, she led me by the hand up to my room and started kissing me while reaching her hand into my pants. I hissed, "My mother's right downstairs!"

Sam rolled her eyes, replied dryly, "I'm aware of that," and unsnapped her bra. She ripped both her sweater and the bra away, planted her hands on her hips, and gave me an imperious look, commanding, "Drop your pants."

I took one look at her big 36DD boobies in my face and dropped my pants. "Can you at least TRY to be quiet?" I pleaded.

The pretty platinum-blonde scrunched up her face, shook her head in the negative, and replied, "Nah."

She was definitely a screamer.

Monday afternoon, Sam, Belle, and Mari were all at Belle's house per usual. Belle got it into her head to mount me reverse-cowgirl in her desk chair, roll us up underneath the desk, and just sort of undulate on me while continuing to do her homework. That lasted about five minutes before I rolled the chair back, bent her over the desk, and blasted my pelvis against her ass a bunch of times before blowing my load deep inside her. She was so short, her feet didn't even touch the floor the whole time.

Sam took one look at the jizz oozing out of Belle's sodden snatch and asked if she could suck out the creampie. Belle blushed, gave Sam an apologetic look, and muttered, "Uhhh... I don't think I'm quite ready to go there just yet."

Sam shrugged like it was no big deal and said, "Fine. I'll just have to get it straight from the source." She then bent over and took a long lick along my half-hard penis and drawled, "You taste pretty good, Belle."

My little pixie blushed pink to the tips of her ears.

Sam then went back to sucking me. She didn't even fuck me that afternoon. She just gave me an AMAZING blowjob that freaking blew my mind and nearly rendered me unconscious. The fact that I'd cum into Belle's pussy just minutes earlier actually worked against me, since it only prolonged the agony and nearly had me crawling out of my skin from pleasure overload. And after Sam swallowed every last drop, she shot Mari a challenging look as if to say, 'Hey, top THAT.'

Tuesday used to be Naimh and Alice day. Now it was just Naimh day, and the Irish redhead took advantage of the situation to full effect. We fucked three times in a single afternoon, in every position, all over my house.

First I fucked her on the stairs.

She rode me on a table chair.

I bent her o'er the kitchen isle.

She gave me such a blissful smile.

(Go back and read that with a Dr. Seuss rhythm)

I drew the line at fucking in Mother's bedroom though -- that would've been just too weird. We also didn't fuck in my room or the family room, since... well... we'd already had sex in those places. I came all over her when she parked her face beneath my cockhead, eyes closed and mouth gaping. We took a shower together to clean it all off and started round two in there. I came in her mouth the second time when she had me pull out during the kitchen island fuck so she could duck and swallow my load. The final ejaculation she kept inside her cunt. She pulled her panties on immediately afterward, saying she wanted to feel me squishing inside of her for the whole drive home.

I didn't finish my homework.

Wednesday Sam and Zofi teamed up on me, although I obviously wasn't having sex with Zofi yet, nor would she put my dick in her mouth. She DID still like licking my cum off of Sam's tits and snowballing it into Sam's mouth. I asked her about that apparent discrepancy, not wanting to suck my dick but having no issues tasting my jizz. She shrugged, said the idea of giving me a blowjob didn't really turn her on. Perhaps if I was her boyfriend and I had no one else to give me blowjobs, she would have done so out of obligation, but I clearly had other sources for BJs, and so she didn't need to. As for the snowballs, she said my cum didn't taste bad or anything, and she got a naughty thrill out of feeding it to the other girls.

"And hey, it got me a chance to kiss Belle, didn't it!" Zofi enthused happily.

Thursday was Belle and Mari day, and while Mari was obviously waiting for Saturday to lose her virginity, she was more than happy to let me nurse at her nipples, eat her out, and blast my cum straight down her gullet. Belle just wanted to get laid, period, since she'd had a stressful day at school. She even came over to my house in the evening as well, saying she slept much better at night with a belly full of Matty cum.

Friday, of course, all the girls came over right after school. Surprisingly enough, I only had sex once that day. The girls wanted me to conserve energy for my date with Mari, you see. Okay, technically, I had sex with Naimh, Belle, and Sam, but I only ejaculated once (Naimh and Sam got a double-facial). The rest of the time we hung out, played Texas Hold 'Em for pennies, and generally had a good time as friends. As much as I enjoyed grabbing asses, sucking on titties, and pounding my prick in and out of plentiful pussies, when you removed the sex stuff from the schedule it freed up a lot of time for the other things we used to do together in the BTC, and I found I'd started to miss that.

Not enough to stop having sex with the girls. I'm not CRAZY. But yeah, a change of pace once in a while wouldn't be so bad.

And then came Saturday.

****

Mari had asked me to take her out on a date, a date that would end with me taking her virginity. Other than that, she hadn't provided me with any specifics. As the male party to the encounter, I was expected to come up with the schedule, pick her up, pay for the meal, and generally be responsible for making the night truly worthy of the momentous occasion. Fair or not, those were the expectations.

Fortunately for me, I had an ace in the hole.

"Do you need me to write it all down?" Belle asked me for the third time.

"No, no. I got it," I reassured her, chuckling.

The short pixie reached up, checking my tie for the fourth time. "I just don't want anything to go wrong."

I laughed and gently pushed her hands away. "Relax. Everything will be fine. Aren't -I- the one who's supposed to be nervous before a first date?"

Belle snorted. "Guys are only nervous before first dates because they're wondering whether or not they're gonna get laid at the end of the night. For you, it's a foregone conclusion."

I arched an eyebrow. "I imagine you're right, but how you came by that knowledge I don't want to know."

Belle chuckled and ran both hands down the front of my shirt. She rubbed my pectorals for a moment, smiled softly, and then raised her eyes to mine. She quickly went up on her tiptoes and puckered up, so I gladly gave her a sweet kiss. For a moment, her eyes unfocused as she looked lost in thought, and I raised her chin up with my fingertip.

"Hey, you alright?"

Belle sighed and looked up at me, her pale green eyes just a tad moist. "Your first date with a BTC girl. I know I was the first one to say it was okay, but... it just feels a little weird, you know?"

I shrugged. "I think we can agree the wedding thing with Sam was my first date with a BTC girl. As for this one with Mari, we both know she's not going to try and steal me from the group. This really is just one special night for her, and that's it."

Belle gave me a sad look. "When's MY special night gonna happen?"

I frowned. "Wait, NOW you want a special night? That night when you gave me your cherry, I TOLD you I'd get dressed up and take you out to a fancy dinner, rent a horse-drawn carriage, the whole nine yards."

She shook her head immediately. "I never needed any of that to give you my cherry. What we had was great... apart from the whole ridonkulously painful first time. Otherwise, I don't regret a thing."

"Then what is it?"

Belle shrugged, sighed, and gave me that sad look again. "I'm still in love with you, Matty. But I know Sam's in love with you, and Neevie's in love with you, and while I don't think Mari's quite there, by the end of tonight she might very well be in love with you too."

I sighed. "I think a lot of teenage girls think they're in love because they're teenage girls and they don't know any better. I'm not sure if ANY of us really know what love is."

"Well -I- know I love you." Belle suddenly pushed my chest. "And I thought you said YOU loved ME?"

"I DO," I told her unequivocally. "You're my Annabelle."

"I'm not talking the love of a 12-year-old boy terrified of losing his sister." Belle's eyes narrowed as she folded her arms across her chest.

"Neither am I." I held her upper arms firmly and leaned down to kiss her. She kissed back, but not passionately, and when I pulled away her eyes were still narrowed. "I meant what I said before. If you asked, I'd leave the BTC to be with you. I may not be one hundred percent sure I know what love is, but THAT'S how I feel about you, and only you."

Belle shook her head. "I've told you a million times: I'm not breaking up the club for you."

"I know you have. But that said, we clearly don't need the club's permission to be alone together. We get to be alone all the time. And if you ever want a special night with me, we can just get up and GO."

Belle pursed her lips and shook her head. "No we can't."

"Why not?"

"Because I'd have to tell the girls I had a romantic date with you. I wouldn't hide that from them."

"You mean the way you hid that we were having blowjobs and oral sex for two weeks? Or how you hid that we were having sex when the whole club was dropping the hammer on Sam?"

Belle frowned and rubbed her forehead. "And I came clean in the end both times. No, we're not doing a romantic date without the BTC's permission."

I shrugged. "Then ask permission. Sam's had a date. Mari's getting a date tonight. Just... ask."

"Maybe..." Belle took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. "Maybe... but not tonight."

"Of course not."

Belle nodded once, firmly, and gave me a hard look. "Sure you don't want me to write it all down?"

I rolled my eyes and shook my head in the negative. "Relax. I have this."

****

I didn't have it.

The date was a disaster. Well, that's overstating it. Everything turned out alright in the end, but it definitely STARTED as a disaster.

First of all, the van broke down in the middle of the freeway. I don't know WHAT went wrong, but all of a sudden the whole vehicle was shaking itself apart and the check engine light came on. I managed to pull us over to the side of the road, turned on the emergency flashers, and stared at Mari with a "Holy shit" expression.

I'll remind you that I went to high school during a time before ubiquitous cell phones. Back in those days, the California Department of Transportation installed Call Boxes every couple of miles on the freeways. I took a guess at the direction of the nearest one, left Mari in the van, and went walking down the shoulder in search of one to call for a tow truck. Fortunately, we only had to wait a half-hour for one to arrive and tow the van to a nearby shop. From there, I called a taxi and got us a ride to the very expensive and exclusive restaurant, only to find that we'd missed our reservation and the hostess at the stand wasn't very hospitable about my explanation of the broken-down van. In the end, right when I'd started complaining to her manager right there in the lobby that they could at least still fit us in, shy little Mari decided she couldn't deal with the confrontation anymore and asked if we could just leave and find somewhere else to get dinner.

Across the street was a local diner. You know: red vinyl seats, white countertops, greasy fries, and a waitress fresh off her smoke break. Mari in her nice evening dress and I in my suit and tie were quite out of place, and I was still angry about the treatment we'd received at the restaurant, so the mood wasn't ideal. But Mari was doing her best to placate me, and it wasn't until halfway through our meal that I remembered that I was supposed to be making this night special for HER. And yet there she went spending all that emotional energy making ME feel better.

I also knew that while my ego wanted to try salvaging the situation entirely on my own, there was still a chance to make things right by acknowledging that I wasn't alone, and that I could get help on my side if I only asked. So that's when I excused myself to go call Belle at her house, explain what was going on, and have her come pick us up in Mari's car.

See, Mari didn't want me to pick her up for a date from her own house; too many weird questions that way. So she'd told her parents she was visiting Belle and would be back by her 11pm curfew, which meant she'd left her car at Belle's house (and fortunately, her keys, since she didn't want to carry around her heavy purse). She'd also stashed the dress they'd bought together during the week at Belle's house, and she'd changed her clothes and fixed up her makeup at Belle's place before I walked over to pick her up with a big bouquet.

Shit, I'd left the bouquet in the van. No matter.

The point is: Belle picked us up from the diner, we took Belle back home, and then we tried to get back on schedule.

Belle had reminded me how much Mari loves Christmas and all the various decorations, so I drove Mari through one of the neighborhoods that really goes all out with the lights and music and everything. She ooh'd and ahh'd at everything before I drove her to a cute little hole in the wall place that had the most amazing desserts.

Mari LOVED dessert. She had forced herself to stay away from sugary, butter-laden confections for the past few years as part of her drive to get into shape. She exercised like crazy, but even exercise can only take you so far if your diet is shit, especially when your DNA is filled with genes that give you 36DD tits on a 5'4" frame and a big booty to match. She was the kind of girl who would never have six-pack abs, no matter what she did. But she'd worked hard to get to her Salma Hayek-esque hourglass figure, and it showed.

So you see, sharing a mountain of ice cream atop a fresh-from-the-oven brownie with syrup, sprinkles, and a cherry on top was quite the delight for her, and nearly made up for the botched reservation on its own.

Thus riding a sugar-high, Mari let me drive her back to my house where I scooped her up in my arms, carried her up the stairs and into my bedroom like a wedding bride, and gently lay her down across my bed. For a girl who spent so much time worrying about her weight, having my strong arms lift her up like she was a feather was more of a turn-on than any words I could have spoken. And she was ravenous to devour my mouth as soon as I lay myself alongside her.

Ten seconds later though, she squeaked and broke away from our kiss, exclaiming, "I forgot!"

I blinked in surprise, not understanding. "Forgot what?"

She rolled off the bed without answering, stood up, and rather nervously picked at her dress trying to straighten out the wrinkles and make sure it wasn't bunched up anywhere. It was a prom-type dress in olive green that complimented her warm skin tone. From the waist down it was a smooth, satin fabric that hugged her ample curves before tightening around her knees, which kind of restricted her ability to walk but looked pretty sleek nonetheless. From the waist up, the satin was covered with see-thru lace and rose up over her shoulders with wide straps that covered her shoulders but left a plunging V-neck down the middle which put her considerable assets on full display. And after getting herself situated, she put her right hand on her waist, jutted her hip out, and posed prettily while batting her long eyelashes at me.

Clearly, it was a move she'd practiced quite a bit, and I rewarded her effort with a broad, wolfish grin that clearly communicated my desire to get off the bed and ravage her. I also loosened my tie and took off my suit jacket, but I didn't get up yet. Belle had not only helped me come up with an itinerary, she'd also told me Mari's planned script as well to make sure I didn't accidentally mess things up. She'd also (repeatedly) offered to write it all down.

Next up was the lingerie reveal. Mari did a slow pirouette to show me the backside, where the shimmering material was pulled taut across the Latina's juicy ass. The lace paneling helped obscure the way her bra strap would have dented the fabric and masked the zipper that held the dress together. Mari paused to watch me ogling her ass (fantasizing about porking her from behind, actually), and giggled until my eyes finally tracked up to hers. Only then did she give me a coy look and request, "Unzip me, please?"