The Big Tits Club Ch. 17-18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone nodded and gave her encouraging smiles.

"I also owe apologies to Belle and Neevie," Sam continued. "I'd convinced myself that both of you were working to take him away from me, but hearing you both confirm how much the BTC means to you makes me realize it was all in my head. If I ever did anything to undermine his relationships with either of you, please forgive me."

Naimh smiled and squeezed Sam's hand. "There's nothing to forgive."

"And thank you, Belle, for yesterday," Sam added. "Now I realize you were trying to help make me happy by letting me go off skiing alone with him. You were being a good friend."

"You're welcome." Belle hugged her again.

And all seemed right in the world.

Then as one, the five girls turned to me.

"Your turn, Matty," Belle said.

Um. Shit.

****

Despite the overall holistic vibe of the girls baring their souls and admitting their fears, I was rather hesitant to actually confess anything. Too many years had been spent subsuming my base desires to roll the girls over and violate their nubile bodies beneath a veneer of "safe, dependable, unthreatening Matty" for me to easily let go. The girls sort of stared at me for a minute, waiting for me to volunteer my deepest secrets, but I just sort of stared at them unsure of what to say.

Then Belle dropped into my lap and started making out with me. At first, I resisted, thrown off by the abruptness of her maneuver. I wasn't exactly in the mood, but she pulled back, batted her eyelashes at me, gave me coy look, and said, "Matty, please will you kiss me?"

Well, I couldn't say NO. And once her tongue came out to play, I found myself kissing her back with every ounce of passion she was showing me.

And then she stopped, mid-kiss, and gave me a stern look. "Did you or did you not say you would leave the BTC to be with me if I asked?"

Five girls stared straight at me, daring me to not tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth so help me God.

"Um, yes I did."

Sam folded her arms across her chest, not to plump them up for my viewing pleasure, but rather to block them from view. "Have you or have you not repeatedly told me you loved me?"

I saw where this was going. "I have."

Naimh stood right alongside Sam and folded her arms across her chest as well. "Have you or have you not repeatedly told me you loved me?"

"I have."

Naimh turned to face Sam. "What do you think?"

Sam arched an eyebrow. "Well, the bit about being willing to leave the BTC if Belle asked is a little terrifying, but I'm gonna let that slide because she's always been 'his Annabelle'." She finished by miming the air quotes.

Naimh made a face. "And the bit about him repeatedly saying 'I love you' to both of us smacks of the kind of two-faced male pig our mothers always warned us about, but I'm actually okay with it so long as it's you. I mean... -I- love you, Sam. Well, not romantically, but you know what I mean."

Sam nodded. "I do. I love you too, Neevie." She stepped forward and the two busty bombshells hugged each other warmly.

I started to think things might turn out alright after all.

"You're not totally off the hook, buster," Belle said dryly from beside me, perhaps sensing my shift in mood. "But you're really lucky that (A) you've got the only functioning penis in a room full of horny chicks and (B) we really do all love you."

Mari actually raised her hand. "Is this going where I think it's going?"

Sam turned to face her. "If you're thinking this is going into the kitchen because I'm hungry, then you're exactly right."

Mari put her hand down and slowly shook her head. "Uh, no, that's not where I thought this was going."

"Oh, THAT part." Sam beamed. "Yes, we're gonna get naked and all screw Matty's lights out together. Oh, and as penance for not being immediately honest and forthcoming like the rest of us, he's gonna wear that sleep mask on his face until I say he can take it off. But first: breakfast!"

****

I groaned as another warm, wet pussy slowly sank down around my cock. I say "another" because it was the third one in the last ten minutes. I also say "another" because I didn't actually know the identity of my current lover. That's what happens when the girls put Neevie's sleep mask on you for the second time in less than 48 hours.

Okay, in theory it could actually be the first pussy having come back after the second pussy, or even just the same pussy three separate times. Whatever. I was psyching myself out too much trying to figure it out.

Belle moaned from somewhere behind me and to the left, and it certainly wasn't ME who was making her moan.

"Sam!" I hollered while flat on my back across a queen-size mattress, which the girls had helped me pull out of the second bedroom and into the living room. "If I'm missing out on Zofi going down on Belle again I am NEVER gonna forgive you!"

"Relax," Zofi said from somewhere to my right. "You're not missing out on me going down on Belle. And Sam can't respond right now because SHE'S the one going down on Belle."

I reached for the sleep mask. "Son of a--"

Whoever was riding me stopped my hands before I could get the mask off. Mari laughed, which made her core muscles squeeze her vaginal canal tighter around my cock, and said, "Sam said you have to keep it on until she says so."

I growled. "She's doing this on purpose."

"Yes she is," Mari confirmed while continuing to undulate her body around my shaft. "She's a girl, and she's petty like that. But she loves you, which means she knows she's being mean and will find a way to make it up to you. And you're REALLY gonna like it when she makes it up to you."

"I suppose." I sighed and reached my hands out to hold Mari's ass and help her ride me.

Somebody slapped my hands away. "Sam said you have to keep your hands to yourself," Zofi stated evenly.

"I already know it's Mari," I complained.

"True, but rules are rules."

"Have you ever asked yourself why we all let Sam be in charge?"

"No, not once," Zofi replied confidently.

I sighed, shook my head, and let my hands fall back to my sides. Turning my head in Zofi's direction, I said, "Can I ask you one favor, at least? Please don't let my first time with you be while I'm blindfolded."

There was a pleading whimper in my voice that wasn't very masculine, but I couldn't help it. But any worries I had about the tremor in my voice were washed away when Zofi bent over, kissed my cheek, and murmured, "We're not there yet, darling."

I relaxed and went back to work, but soon enough, Mari dismounted and someone else took her place (Naimh, if I had to guess, given that Sam and Belle were otherwise occupied). Meanwhile, someone else climbed onto my face and lowered her pussy down to my mouth (Zofi, probably?), and I obediently started munching away.

One-by-one, each of the girls took turns riding my cock (except for Zofi, I was pretty sure). One-by-one, each of the girls took turns riding my face (including Zofi, I'm fairly certain). One-by-one, each of the girls took turns sucking my dick as well (including Zofi, I really hoped). In a way, it wasn't so different from a normal Friday afternoon at my house, albeit with a sleep mask covering my face and with it the ability to precisely determine who was doing what with me at any given time. Except for Belle. She was just so much smaller and lighter (and tighter) than everyone else that there was no way to hide her identity except when giving a blowjob.

That said, it wasn't nearly as fun for me as a normal Friday afternoon at my house. I hated not being able to see, of course, but not being able to use my hands was actually even worse. I'd hated it on Saturday night when they were just doing blowjobs, and I hated it even more right now. I couldn't grab a girl's ass and yank her back down on my dick. I couldn't reach up and fondle a glorious pair of tits. The very IDEA that I had to hold back my urges to reach out and touch them felt completely familiar -- after all, I had spent YEARS in the BTC doing exactly that -- but it also felt like being shoved back into a cage immediately after being set free.

I had to do SOMETHING, and the one thing I could think of was to make sure all five of them got off. Maybe once they'd each had an orgasm they'd finally let me take off the stupid sleep mask, roll one of them over, and pound the crap out of her.

So I did my best. Well, I always tried to do my best, but this morning I completely removed the word "try" from that equation. Do our do not; there is no try. Right? All I had were my lips and tongue, but I DID my best.

Sam could never keep quiet. It was pretty obvious when she orgasmed on my tongue. Naimh came next. I recognized her particular keening wail from last night. Zofi was my next oral orgasm, even if she came softly enough that I couldn't identify her orgasmic moan; by process of elimination, you see, she wasn't as small as Belle nor did she have Mari's lush buttocks pressing against my chest. Meanwhile, both Belle and then Mari cried out their climaxes while riding my dick.

After that, I'd had enough. Someone had been lying alongside me, feeding her nipple into my mouth while Mari moaned her orgasmic relief. Satisfied that I'd satisfied all five of my lovers, I ripped off the sleep mask and looked up to see Zofi's look of surprise. She pulled back, removing her perfectly-shaped breast from between my lips, saying, "Sam's not gonna be happy you did that."

"Yeah, well, I'm about to do something else she might not be happy about." I whipped my head around, spotted the blonde bombshell in the upholstered armchair that had become her personal throne on this trip, her head thrown back in ecstasy and her legs thrown over those arms so that Belle could lick her snatch, even without any creampie inside.

Luckily for me, that meant neither girl had any idea I was coming. I lifted Mari off my throbbing erection, half-crawled off the floor mattress, and got to my knees right behind Belle. She squealed and lifted her head out of Sam's crotch in surprise when I abruptly picked her up and planted her petite body more or less right on top of Sam's chest. Belle's knees were braced on the chair's cushion, which conveniently had enough open space with Sam's legs draped over the armrests. And then fisting my cock, I pushed my mushroom head into Belle's pussy from behind and started pounding away.

Since she'd already ridden me several times and cum once on top of my dick, re-entering even Belle's tight pussy wasn't very difficult. I went from zero to sixty in 2.5 seconds, perpetually pummeling her petite personage at a pell-mell pace with absolutely no regard for her pleasure. The girls had mounted, dismounted, and remounted my dick two dozen times by now and I hadn't ever been able to ejaculate. But I was taking care of myself now.

Belle shrieked and squealed and wriggled while I used her little body as a masturbatory fucktoy. Her face ended up right over Sam's left shoulder, and once the Aussie blonde realized what was going on, she laughed and started squeezing Belle's breasts. But she didn't have very long to play because I didn't last very long in Belle's cunt. And in fewer than two minutes, I slammed forward one final time and let the deluge burst forth, absolutely swamping the strawberry-blonde's snatch in mere seconds.

Once I was done, I pushed Belle's body forward while taking two slightly unsteady steps back, withdrawing my dick and letting her collapse against Sam's chest. "Your turn now," I told our de facto leader. "I wanna see you eating a creampie out of HER cunt."

Sam laughed and turned both herself and Belle around so that Belle was the one slumped in the upholstered chair with her legs thrown over the armrests. And after flashing me a wink, the beautiful blonde bent forward and started audibly slurping.

I grinned, thinking that the sight of my little Annabelle getting eaten out was inspiring enough to keep me hard despite having just cum. But then I noticed that I ACTUALLY wasn't getting any softer, not even a little bit. I mean seriously, I had just splooged Belle's sodden snatch full of scalding sperm, but despite that little detail my dick remained diamond hard as if we were just getting started. And even seeing another girl go down on Belle for the first time couldn't explain it.

Naimh noticed right away. "You're still hard!"

I blinked and actually touched my erect penis with my finger, pulling away quickly as if it would explode. "Uh, apparently so."

Sam pulled her head out of Belle's crotch, a clear glob of my semen on her upper lip. "I swiped some of my dad's little pills. I gave you one with your breakfast."

I blinked in shock. "You did WHAT?"

Sam laughed again. "Hey! We're on vacation!"

****

I had a weapon of mass destruction, and I wasn't afraid to use it. Oh, I really paid for it the next day. During commercials, the spokesman mutters really fast in a quiet voice that dizziness, headache, flushing, and/or upset stomach may occur. Vision changes such as increased sensitivity to light, blurred vision, or trouble telling blue and green colors apart may also occur. I didn't get the weird colors thing, but dizziness, headaches, increased sensitivity to light? Yeah, all that. Of course, I may have also been dehydrated as well.

But none of that happened until the next day. THIS morning, I had a weapon of mass destruction, and YES I used it.

Naimh was first. I grabbed her, tossed her onto the floor mattress, and thrust myself deep inside. She wrapped her long, lithe legs around my waist and held on for dear life while I pounded her until she saw stars and nearly passed out.

Mari was next. I flipped her over and parked her on her knees atop the couch cushions while she braced herself against the backrest. I stopped to give her a rimjob, but only for a minute before standing up and skewering her in a single stab. I lay my chest against her back and held her tig ol' bitties in my hands, gripping them while I laid down the lumber, and I didn't let up until she screamed, writhed in my arms, and finally collapsed.

When I grabbed Zofi, there was a touch of terror in her eyes mixed with lust. I kissed her quickly, apologized for scaring her, and dropped to my knees. I threw her legs over my shoulders so I could tongue the hell out of her. But she grabbed my hair only two minutes in and crooned in a husky voice, "I wanna suck your cock."

If I hadn't already been rock hard, her words would've gotten me there instantly.

I sat up on the couch, letting my leg and ab muscles recover from power-fucking Naimh and Mari while staring rapturously at the sight of exquisite Zofi making love to my dick with her mouth and hands. I was getting pretty close to cumming, but she still wasn't ready to swallow. That's when Belle popped up beside us and said, "If you let him cum in you, I'd be happy to suck it out."

"Mmm... tempting." Zofi's eyes glittered. But far from mounting me on the spot and deflowering herself in a fit of passion, the lissome brunette merely got up from her knees and gave me a tender kiss. "Someday I'm going to let you cum deep inside me. But not today, and not like this."

When she pulled back, I smiled and replied, "Whenever you're ready, you'll know where to find me."

Sam was on the other side of us, folding her arms across her chest. "I know I'm supposed to be mad at you for growing a spine and taking off the sleep mask. But there's something else I wanna do instead."

"What's that?"

She rolled her eyes like I was the densest creature on the planet. "You just fucked everyone else EXCEPT me. I want your fucking cock fucking ME!"

"Well, you and Zofi get me later tonight, right?"

"I'm not fucking waiting until tonight!!!" Sam squawked, her eyes getting BIG as she glared at me.

I grinned. "Fine, but everybody into my bedroom. There's something I wanna do."

I started by seating Belle up against the headboard to one side, with Mari seated about three feet to her left in a similar position. The besties automatically reached out and held each other's hand. Then I put Zofi in-between Belle's legs and said, "You KNOW what I've been waiting to see."

Zofi kissed me quickly, ducked her head down between Belle's spread thighs, and started eating. I just stared for a minute, dumbfounded by the sight before me. I even drooled a little bit, catching myself and slurping up my own spit just before it dribbled out. Thankfully, everyone else was also watching Zofi hold onto Belle's thighs and show us all what expert cunnilingus looked like.

Meanwhile, Sam held my dick in her hand rather possessively, as if to ensure none of the other girls could take it from her. And she glanced up at me with a smirk when it started twitching of its own accord the more Zofi's tongue lapped at Belle's clit.

Then, I gave Mari a look to make sure she was okay with the next step of my plan. Her expression was nervous but excited as Naimh crawled up between her legs, and the Latina gave me a shy nod before sliding her fingers into the Irish girl's red hair as if guiding her into place.

I parked Sam on all fours right between Zofi and Naimh, and she waggled her butt back at me impatiently. I didn't keep her waiting, kneeling behind her and pushing my chemically-hardened prick into her pussy. At first, I focused on fucking the busty blonde bombshell bent over before me. But soon I took advantage of the positions I'd put everybody in by reaching out with both hands so I could start fingering Zofi's pussy on my left and Naimh's pussy on my right.

Damn it was good to be me.

Amazingly, it got even better. After we'd all been going for a couple of minutes, Belle whimpered and moaned as she climaxed, pressing Zofi's face even deeper into her crotch. Mari was doing the same with Naimh as she started cunning as well. And then to my absolute shock and amazement, Belle leaned over, drew Mari's face to hers, and planted a steamy hot kiss on her bestie's mouth. Mari moaned, grabbed Belle's head, and returned the kiss with equal fervor.

Gawking at the sight of the two BFFs sharing their first kiss, I couldn't handle it anymore, and I groaned, "Holy shit you girls are amazing. I'm gonna fucking cum!"

"Do it! Cum in me!" Sam hollered, banging her butt back at me. "Cum in me! Cum in me! CUM IN MEEE!"

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm... ARRRRRGGGGHHH!!!" I hammered Sam's ass with my pelvis as my thrusts sped up out of control, finally slamming forward one last time and letting the deluge burst forth, flooding her cunt in seconds.

Naimh was the first to pull her head out and exclaim, "My turn for Matty's cum!" As soon as I pulled out, she quickly rolled Sam onto her back, dove down, and started slurping in obvious satisfaction.

And still my dick wouldn't go down.

Mari did a quick headcount, grinned, and pointed at me. "Fill me up next. Then Zofi can suck that one out."

I grinned. "Works for me."

"Ooh, fresh meat!" Zofi cheered.

But Belle started whining, "Wait-wait-wait. Sam got the first one, Neevie's getting this one, and Zofi gets the third? I'm fucking Matty's Cumslut! How come I'm not getting any creampies!"

Naimh popped up two seconds later, cheeks bulging and cupping a hand over her mouth to make sure nothing spilled out. She crawled forward, sealed her lips over Belle's, and both girls moaned as she snowballed my spending that had started in Sam's snatch.

When they finally separated, Belle sighed happily and flashed a double thumbs-up. "Okay, I'm good."

"We can still try to get him to cum a fourth time!" Sam offered.

Spoiler alert: They succeeded.

****

-- CHAPTER 18: Tahoe IV --

****

"Didn't the commercials warn that I should call a doctor if I had an erection lasting more than four hours?" I asked rather nervously as I had to trap my still-throbbing erection against my belly to pull my thermal underwear pants all the way up.