The Big Tits Club Ch. 23-24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naimh was of course quick to reply that she'd happily share. And then of course, all eyes were on Sam.

She frowned, looked back at everybody, and shrugged. "What, you thought I was gonna say 'no'? Get into a jealous fit and insist on The Rule? I think we can all agree The Rule got stuffed a while ago. None of US want to seriously date him, and Neevie promised in Tahoe that she'd never take him away from us, so as long as she holds to that, I'm good."

"I won't. I promise," Naimh assured everyone. "I swore I'd never betray the BTC, and I won't. I just..."

"You just wanna go for that drive down the coast you keep talking about," Sam finished for her.

Naimh blushed. "Yeah..."

Sam smirked at me. "Better not make any plans next weekend."

Zofi grimaced. "Well, except for my plans Saturday night."

Naimh smiled. "Sunday. We can go for a drive on Sunday, if that's alright."

"You can still go on Saturday if you want," Zofi explained. "I'll just need him by dinnertime. And we're gonna be with my parents, so don't worry about saving him for me or anything like that."

I exchanged a look with Naimh, who squeezed my hand and said, "If it's up to me, I'm gonna see you on BOTH days."

I arched an eyebrow. "Are you going to be able to get away from your parents both days? And more seriously: Would it be easier to just TELL them we're dating?"

"Dad wants me in a nunnery, remember?" Naimh stated flatly. "No, we're NOT telling my parents."

So Naimh didn't tell her parents she had a new boyfriend, while Zofi DID tell her parents that she and her boyfriend would be joining them Saturday night.

"Oh, and one more thing," Mari piped up and glanced at Sam. "I know you said five seconds ago that The Rule got stuffed, but at the same time, if Neevie can date him, shouldn't that mean the rest of us can... well... go on dates too?"

Belle frowned. "I thought you said you didn't want to date him and Neevie was welcome to have him?"

"Oh, she's welcome to have him be her boyfriend. I just... uh..."

Belle smiled. "You want another date with him."

Mari blushed, and I explained, "Well the LAST date did kinda go all sorts of wrong."

"It still ended really nicely," she remarked with a shy smile.

"Of course he'll take you out again," Naimh stated emphatically. "I do expect I'll get most of the dates, but the rest of you are more than welcome to go out with him if the schedules work out. Like Zofi's."

Sam held up her hands. "You all are welcome to the dates. I'm perfectly happy to just show up at his house and get a few orgasms."

Alice reached out a fist to Sam. "That's what -I- was thinking."

Sam chuckled and fist-bumped her.

"I'm good with my weekend nights," Belle chimed in.

And so it was agreed.

For the rest of the week, Naimh and I quickly fell into a honeymoon phase. We were making out almost constantly, no matter where we were. Between classes, during lunch, after school, and during group study sessions, we inevitably could be found wrapped around each other's body with our tongues in each other's mouth. Even during the times when we weren't making out, one of us found a way to stay in physical contact with the other, even if it was just sitting side by side at a dining table doing homework with our feet touching. And of course, we were carving out times to have sex at least once a day.

But lest you think the other BTC girls went out of their way to give us space and let us bask in the glow of fresh love, it didn't turn out that way. Oh, I'm sure the others would have happily let us, but Naimh and I were going out of OUR way to ensure they were included. We both wanted to make it abundantly clear that we weren't splitting off to become our own little pair-bonded unit away from the others. And in the interest of leaving no doubt, we actually didn't hook up with each other as much as we might have otherwise.

For example, Monday afternoon became a Mari day. Sam had some extracurriculars to attend to and missed out, but Belle, Naimh, and I all took extra care to make Mari feel loved. And then Sam came over after dinner saying she was hoping she could just show up and get some orgasms. She did, and when Mother came home early the two of them chatted for about an hour.

Tuesday, I got one of Alice's patented VG and BJ specials. Wednesday became a Zofi day. And Thursday was back to Belle and Mari. I mean, I still ended up fucking Naimh at least once each of those days, but once she got her cookies, she was more than willing to help ensure the other girls felt like they had been prioritized.

Friday, as usual, the whole club got together and all six girls got pleasant orgasms. And then came Saturday.

Let me just get this out of the way up front: Saturday was AWESOME.

****

Something tickled my balls, and with a start, I jerked awake.

"Mmph!" somebody grunted, and as I sat up, I realized I'd just shoved my dick an inch into a girl's throat. She gagged a little but didn't quite pull her head off. Continuing to suck my mushroom head and twisting her hands around the base of my cock, she pumped them together up and down the length of my shaft until she recovered enough to push her face back down.

My eyes fluttered for a brief second, giving me just enough time to see the strawberry-blonde head bobbing up and down in my lap. Belle looked up at me, her pale green eyes piercing in their gaze as she recognized I'd awakened. And she stopped to smile around a mouthful of meat while continuing to pump my shaft with both hands.

I set my head back down and enjoyed the wonderful sensations my horny little pixie gave me while letting my conscious mind slowly boot up. But once I took a deep breath and found myself fully aware of my surroundings, I raised my head again and beckoned to her with both hands, miming for her to turn around.

At first, Belle thought I wanted to her to climb aboard, and she shook her head and sucked my dick harder. But a few seconds later she realized I wanted her to turn around and sixty-nine with me.

She took a moment to sit upright and pull off her nightgown. My eyes zeroed in on her magically perky D-cup breasts, so big and appetizing on her petite frame. I stared unapologetically at her chest, and she gave me a little jiggle to set those puppies bobbing. For a girl with such an amazing rack, she could get a little self-conscious about some of the other massive melons of the group, and I swore to myself then to give her more opportunities to be proud of her perfect tits. Seriously, as much as I appreciated, say, Sam's incredible breasts, tits of that size and volume would look rather ridiculous on Belle's little frame.

Eventually, though, she finally pulled off her panties and spun around to complete the sixty-nine. I propped a pillow behind my head, because with our height difference, I really had to push forward to reach her pussy, at least if I wanted her to be able to get her mouth around my cock at the same time. Oddly enough, in this position I had a pretty good angle on her winking anus, and after munching on her little shaved pussy for a while, I pulled her cheeks apart with my hands, tilted my angle, and started licking her ass.

"Eep! Matty!" Belle squealed and clapped a hand over her ass.

"C'mon, Mari told you she liked this, didn't she?"

"I... it was just unexpected, that's all."

"You said you want to feel me in your ass someday. Might as well start getting used to this sensation."

"I really need to get some butt plugs and start training."

"Ask Sam. She'll hook you up."

"Eww!"

"I meant she'll tell you where to GET THEM. I didn't mean to... 'borrow' hers."

"Right..."

"Now move your hand. I'm gonna do it again. It'll freak you out less when you know it's coming."

Belle gave me a look of uncertainty, but she turned her attention back to my cock, did a double-take back to me, and finally sucked my dick back into her mouth. She still got startled when I started giving her a rimjob, but she relaxed and let me do it for a bit before declaring that was enough and turning around so she could climb onto me.

Now plenty warmed up and stretched out a little from my fingers, Belle's super-tight cunt was only "mostly-tight" as she gingerly sat down on my thick dick. She moaned gutturally, planting her hands on my chest while I played with her tits and thumbed her nipples. And after only a few minutes she was able to ride herself to a sweet climax.

I wasn't quite there myself, but Belle got a determined look in her eyes and started clenching her inner muscles. She made it clear she wanted to get me off this way, rather than roll us over so that I could take over. And after only a few minutes more she had me at the brink.

One nice thing about this position was that I didn't need to ask, "In or out?" Belle was the one in charge, and I could just sit back and enjoy the ride (literally). In this case, she apparently wanted "in", because when I started grunting and my eyes got tighter, she simply grinned and rode me even harder. A minute later, I grabbed her ass, pinned her down so she'd stop humping, and moaned as I erupted white hot lava into her very core. Belle's green eyes glittered a little bit gold as she felt my ejecta impacting against her cervical walls, and she bit her lip while grinning triumphantly to see the erotic expressions of ecstasy crossing my face.

Apparently, though, I'd misjudged Belle's wants. She wanted an "in AND out" this morning, because when I finally went limp beneath her, she raised up on her knees, spread her own labia apart with her fingers, and waited for my jizz to trickle out of her. It took a few minutes, and she kept squeezing her Kegels to try and wring out every last drop, letting each dollop drip down all over my deflating penis.

When at last she decided she'd gotten it all out, my impish pixie gave me a wink, bent over my lap, and slurped my wet dick back into her mouth. And Matty's Little Cumslut moaned in happiness as she sucked back up every last drop.

And that was only my first ejaculation of the day.

****

"Sorry it's not a convertible," I apologized while holding the passenger door open for Naimh to climb into my minivan.

"Don't be," she replied warmly. "I'm far more interested in the company than the car."

I circled around to hop in the driver's side and found my girlfriend's eyes narrowed as she looked into the back.

"The seats fold down, don't they?" she asked me with a twinkle in her eyes.

"Uh, yes, they do," I replied.

Naimh's electric green eyes sizzled. "Have you ever had sex in this van, Matty?"

I blinked. Both Belle and Alice had given me blowjobs in the van. Actually, Alice had given me three in the past two weeks, all in the parking lot at school during recess or lunch. But full intercourse? "Uh, no," I replied after a moment's thought.

Naimh giggled. "Wait 'til Sam hears this."

I chuckled and started the ignition. Soon we were out on the highway, winding our way through the mountains on our way to the beach. Less than forty-five minutes later I found myself looking for parking at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk. And then hand-in-hand, my new girlfriend and I walked into the amusement park.

Since Naimh's arrival, the whole BTC had visited the Boardwalk once during last summer, but that had been as a large group of friends. Today it was just the two of us, and Naimh was happy to hold onto my arm and kiss me at every opportunity. I was happy to get all the jealous stares of guys ogling my ridiculously hot girlfriend.

And she really was ridiculously hot today. I mean, she was freaking gorgeous ALL the time, but today she was dressed to attract attention. She wore white canvas shoes with no socks and super-tight Daisy Duke jean shorts that really highlighted the curvature of her ass. She wore a high-collar white tank top with a mock turtleneck that covered up all of her cleavage, but was ridiculously tight and molded around her upper torso making it quite clear how big and beautiful her boobs were. Her bare shoulders repeatedly invited me to bend over and kiss them. Her copper-red hair hung down, long and lustrous, scintillating in the sunlight. And the fact that such a gorgeous creature of youthful femininity spent so much time wrapped around my body like a second layer of skin gave me no shortage of pride.

I especially loved the way she would leap into my arms whenever I won a prize at a carnival game. I spent way too much money trying to knock down metal milk bottles in the process of winning her a big stuffed pink unicorn that was "So fluffy!", but the kiss she gave me at the end was well worth it. We rode the Sky Glider gondola over the length of the boardwalk and did a few of the thrill rides. We played mini-golf (she won, but she tapped the ball in with her foot on three separate occasions to do so). We ate corn dogs and drank lemonade. We took off our shoes and walked across the beach hand-in-hand and generally had a really, really good time together.

But after we rode the carousel holding hands across the gap between side-by-side horses, my gorgeous girlfriend wrapped her arms around my neck, kissed me fiercely, and told me she wanted to go back to the minivan.

Her idea was flat out crazy. The minivan was two-thirds of the way back in a big parking lot outside of a family-friendly amusement park. Even with the rear seats folded flat into "bed" configuration and the tinted windows, anyone passing directly behind the rear window would be able to look down and see us. And even if they weren't directly behind the rear window, the way the minivan certainly must've been rocking back and forth would be quite likely to draw somebody's curiosity.

To this day I have no idea if someone actually saw us having sex in the back of the van. All I really know is that I kept my head down as low as possible while fucking the shit out of my horny redhead girlfriend, the adrenaline rush from maybe getting caught amplifying our arousal until I moaned into her mouth and filled her pussy with every ounce of cock cream I could manufacture.

And Naimh wasn't remotely done with me yet. I was still coming down from the orgasmic high of my ejaculation when she cooed into my ear and wiped sweat back from my forehead. She gave me a kiss and then reached back for the big stuffed pink unicorn, waggled it in her hands while my cock was still deflating inside her, and remarked, "I think Cadhla (Ky-la) is lonely and needs a boyfriend, too."

So my randy girlfriend and I fixed our clothes, went back to the boardwalk, and didn't stop until Naimh had a big blue teddy bear (Fergal) to go with her unicorn. She was so happy, she tried to pull me into a quiet corner and give me a blowjob. THAT I wasn't quite ready for. Seriously, there were tons of kids around. So she settled for a really sweet kiss.

After that, my plans got tossed aside. Since sunset would be around 5pm, and I wasn't supposed to get to Zofi's place until 7pm, I figured there would be plenty of time for me and Naimh to see the sunset on the beach just the way she'd always talked about, drive back home, and still have just enough time to clean myself up and change clothes so long as I didn't dawdle.

But for whatever reason, Naimh was REALLY horny after I won that stuffed bear and said she wanted to go back to my house. I explained that we had a plan that included ice cream and sunset on the beach. But my horny redhead kissed me, put my hands on her buttcheeks beneath the cutoff denim of her super-short jeans, and murmured huskily from inches away, "There will be other beaches. There will be other sunsets. But today... right now... I need you in my arse again."

I had my keys out in two seconds flat.

****

"Ohhh myyy fuuuuccckkkiiiinggg gggaaawwwwwwddddd..." Naimh moaned as inch after inch of my thick cock burrowed deeper and deeper into the darkest recesses of her constricting colon.

Her cheek was flat on the mattress, her knees were tucked beneath body, and her arms were stretched away and forward until her fingers bunched up my bedsheets.

I stopped balls deep up my girlfriend's amazing "arsehole", panting softly as I leaned over her, pressed my naked chest against her equally naked back, and kissed her cheek tenderly. "I'm beginning to think you like this better than in your pussy."

"I think you're right," she whimpered. "I feel so full. I feel so fulfilled."

"What, you don't feel fulfilled when I'm in your pussy?" I asked with a chuckle.

"I love having your dick inside me, period. When you're in my arse, though... I... I can't really explain it. You're in me so deep. It's like I can feel you throbbing inside the core of my very soul. I'm stretched out and helpless. I feel... I feel violated... but in a good way, if that makes any sense. I wouldn't want to feel like this with any other guy. Just you. I've let you inside a place so... sacred... because I love you. Because when you're this deep inside me I feel like I can finally tell you how much I love you... How much I've always loved you... How I've wanted this since almost the first day we met. You're not just some guy. You're not even just 'Matty: the BTC's plaything'. Not anymore. You're MINE now... and I'm YOURS. And when we're so closely connected like this... I mean... I can't explain it any better than that."

I kissed her cheek again, withdrew my dick five or six inches, and slowly pushed it all the way back in. "I think you explained it just fine."

"Mmm... I love it, Matty. I love this," she crooned while undulating her hips to start humping her ass back at me. "You're such a fucking stud, Matty. You've converted me into an anal queen. Just for you."

Her words were an aural aphrodisiac, inflaming my loins and making me want her even more. Taking a deep breath, she pushed her hands flat on the mattress and started to rise back up into a doggy-style position, the same position she'd been in a few minutes earlier before we switched holes. Curving her spine downward, she thrust her beautiful butt back at me and started a gentle rhythm, doing all the work of impaling herself and then retracting while I basically just sat on my heels and let her masturbate my cock with her colon.

"Good fucking lord, Neevie," I breathed, watching the way she humped her body back and forth on me, in awe of the way her asshole made my rod repeatedly disappear and then reappear. I let my hands roam across her naked back, stroking her skin before holding her hips to help yank her against my pelvis with every stroke. "You are SOOOO fucking gorgeous."

She turned her head to look back at me, our eyes meeting as she watched the pleasure crossing my face, pleasure SHE gave me with her body, pleasure SHE made possible by uniting the two of us so intimately deep within her.

I wanted to feel even closer, so I slid my hands forward, cupped her big Double-D boobs, and hoisted her torso up until she fell back against my chest. We stopped thrusting for a minute so she could turn her face to mine and crash our lips together. Sitting upright with her asshole still impaled on my big dick, we made out like fiends, my hands roaming her breasts, tickling her ribs, and rubbing her clit. She reached both arms back to hold my head, moaning into my mouth while I played her body like my personal instrument.

Although the position was a little awkward, I wrapped both arms around my Irish girlfriend's midsection and used the springiness of the mattress to get a couple of inches of motion. I started fucking her ass again while she abruptly broke our kiss and whimpered at the sensations I was giving her. Instead, I nibbled my way along her neck, biting down ever so briefly.

Naimh gasped at the sensation of pain, her eyes fluttered, and she stared deep into my eyes with emerald fire in her irises.

"Hurt me..." she whispered.