The Big Tits Club Ch. 39-40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned around and took a step away from the counter, a stupid look on my face. "Uh, sorry 'bout that."

"Hi, Daddy," Belle greeted her father, blushing pink.

Mr. K smirked, folded his arms, and leaned against the wall. "How's it going, you two?"

I blinked, and with sudden inspiration, I stood up and smiled. "We've been working through some stuff, but we figured it out."

Mr. K cracked up and stood up. "That's a good one." He grinned and walked forward, giving me a pat on the back.

A moment later, his good mood soured and his shoulders slumped as he eyed the dining table. "Veggie burgers? Seriously?"

"They're healthier for you," Belle pointed out.

"Healthier," Mr. K scoffed as if it were a dirty word.

Belle and I exchanged smirks and went to join him at the table.

****

"In or out?" I gasped, moments from my imminent explosion.

Belle's pale green eyes glittered in the morning light, holding my shoulders and staring deeply into my eyes as I took my pleasure from her wicked hot body and ultra-tight pussy. I was ramming her all the way down to full depth, my cockhead just barely kissing her cervix at the apex of each heavy thrust.

"In," she crooned. "I want you leaking out into my panties all day so I can scrape up little globs of Matty cum and taste each drop whenever I need a pick me up."

"Ohhh... FUCK." The imagery set me off, and I slammed forward one final time to open up the firehose and baste her innards with my scalding seed. Belle giggled and held me tightly, reveling in the sensations as I humped and twitched and groaned until I'd completely spent myself inside her.

Five minutes later my alarm clock went off, telling us it was time to get up for school. Only then did I finally pull out of her and flop onto my back while my little lover actually retrieved her panties and pulled them on to trap my spending deep inside.

Twenty minutes after that, we were both dressed and ready to go. But just before we left my bedroom, I saw Belle looking longingly at my nightstand. More specifically, she was looking at the house key I'd never gotten around to attaching to my key ring and instead had left right next to the alarm clock for an entire week.

"Go ahead," I told her. "You earned it."

Belle whirled on me and promptly punched my upper arm. "Matty! Don't make it sound like I just whored myself out to get a key."

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't mean it like that!" I squealed before wrapping her up in my arms and kissing her fiercely.

She settled down to return my liplock and finally sighed. I still held her feet off the floor when she muttered, "You have NO idea how tempting it's been to just grab it and throw it into my pocket."

I shrugged. "If you had, it just would've proven I couldn't trust you."

Batting her eyelashes, she asked me coyly, "And you trust me now?"

"Yes, I do," I confirmed. "I love you, my Annabelle."

"I love you too, Matty." She kissed me again. And then she quickly squirmed free of my grip, darted over to the nightstand, and snatched up the key.

"Just don't give me any reason to take it back again, alright?"

Belle smiled broadly and nodded. "I won't. I promise."

****

"So as these final days as Matty's official girlfriend draw to a close, I've come to realize I haven't taken full advantage of the powers that come with my elevated station," Mari declared rather bombastically as she sat above us on the edge of the deck while the rest of us soaked in the hot tub. She waved her arms for emphasis, motions that drew my eyes to the way her big tits jiggled in a dark brown bikini with gold metal accents.

While Mari continued waxing poetic, I leaned over and whispered to Sam, "Does she know that being my girlfriend doesn't actually give her the right to bark orders to everyone else?"

Sam shrugged. "Apparently not, but I'm not gonna burst her bubble."

I arched an eyebrow. "You're letting her set a dangerous precedent for anyone else who gets to be my 'official girlfriend'." I actually mimed the air quotes, which drew my official girlfriend's notice and ire.

"Pay attention to your Queen!" Mari commanded in a hilariously bad English accent.

"Oh, you're the Queen now?" Sam scoffed.

"And if I'm the royal boyfriend," I queried, "can you still give commands to me?"

"Shut up, you're gonna like this one," Mari shot back quickly without a trace of the regal accent. With a grin, she waved theatrically and then reached to the gold metal hoop that connected the two halves of her bikini top together. And with the bad English accent back, she declared, "By order of Matty's Girlfriend, all loyal BTC subjects must now remove their tops!"

"She's right," I chuckled. "I like this one."

Amused, the other five girls giggled but obediently removed their bikini tops and tossed them up onto the deck. I was suddenly faced with twelve beautifully bare boobies, most of them obscured from view by the hot tub bubbles save for Mari's massive melons.

"Next! The royal boyfriend must sit up on the deck and remove his trunks so that all loyal BTC subjects may worship at his Altar of Towering Manhood with their mouths and supple breasts."

Zofi laughed. "I think Mari's trying to convince Matty to keep her as his girlfriend."

"I think it's working," I agreed as I sat up on the edge of the hot tub and pulled off my swim trunks.

"Sam goes first," Mari stated imperiously, now sounding rather like recordings I'd heard of Queen Elizabeth II, come to think of it. She then gestured counterclockwise around the circular hot tub. "And then Zofi, and Neevie, and so forth."

Flashing me a smirk, Sam turned around to kneel on the submerged bench before me, took my growing erection in hand, and bent to take a quick suck before pulling back and trapping my mushroom head with her teeth for just a moment. I shivered and sighed at the sexy sight. A moment later, she hefted her big naked tits, elevated my erection between them, and started doing her cheerleader pom-pom thing with her boobs.

I glanced over at Mari and laughed. "Definitely working."

Alice piped up. "Wait, does this mean Mari's gonna orchestrate the whole orgy tonight?"

Belle shrugged. "If we let her."

"Does this mean -I- get to orchestrate an entire Friday night orgy when it's my turn?"

Neevie giggled. "If we let you."

Alice pursed her lips and held her right fist over her mouth. "Man, I'm gonna have to write all of my ideas down!"

****

Despite being my supposed official girlfriend, Mari barely touched me for the next couple of hours. The others really did let her orchestrate the orgy, and perhaps the "All for one, and one for all" concept had really taken root, because Mari was very much focused on the good of the collective instead of on herself.

Under "Queen Mari's" benevolent rule, all six girls gave me blowjobs and titfucks. Belle didn't quite have the volume but she still mashed her perky tits around my cockflesh and trapped my shaft within her cleavage with both hands. The mental high and the visual more than made up for any physical shortcomings. Mari herself went next but only played with me for a little bit before passing me off to Naimh.

Speaking of my ex-girlfriend, she kept her promise to not make me worry whether or not she was going to mount me. Actually, as the night wore on I found myself wishing she actually WOULD mount me and just get it over with. The more comfortable we became around each other, the easier it was to forget any angst about our recent breakup, replaced with eager anticipation for our "first time for the second time". The sex was just too GOOD for me to not want it back. In the meantime, I had to content myself with the obvious heat in her emerald-green irises as she stared up at me with a mouthful of Matty-meat, her red lips stretched wide around my girth bobbing up and down, never breaking eye-contact, communicating her incredible lust for me with her eyes.

After everyone had their turn, Mari asked if Alice had ever had hot tub sex before. So of course after getting a negative reply, she quickly ordered the horny Korean babe to bend over the edge of the tub and prepare to be mounted like a dog. Of course, being The Queen, she also ordered Alice to bend over with her face in Mari's crotch. Convenient, that. And my girlfriend and I double-teamed the eager Asian cutie from both ends.

Nor were the others spared Queen Mari's directives. Sam and Zofi naturally started making out, but Mari waggled her finger in a 'nuh-uh-uh' gesture, saying, "You two are ALWAYS hooking up. Zofi goes with Belle and Sam can go with Neevie."

The four girls looked at each other, shrugged, and switched places. I was still banging away at Alice's behind when my Annabelle's head started wriggling in Zofi's crotch right next to me on my right side while Sam and Naimh started making out to my left.

Alice was horny enough to cum first, and then Mari arranged for Naimh to come sit on the deck beside her, put Sam's face in the redhead's crotch, and have me plow into Sam from behind. I wasn't about to complain. I'd had few enough opportunities to pound into Aphrodite herself, the platinum-blonde beauty looking amazingly sexy with my big dick splitting the cheeks of her bubble butt. Watching my gorgeous ex-girlfriend naked and moaning rapturously while Aphrodite ate her out right in front of me was just icing on the cake.

Belle was next, then Zofi, and after fucking all four of them I was ready to blow. Mari called for Belle to park herself in front of my waving dick and gape open her mouth. I pretty much shot my sperm everywhere on Belle's pretty face EXCEPT for her mouth, much to my cumslut's chagrin. But Zofi was more than happy to lick up everything she could reach and snowball it back to Belle on her slippery tongue.

After that, we all dried off and headed back into the house, and that's when things REALLY started to get wild.

First off, Sam brought a new toy. After Queen Mari directed Alice and Belle to team up and give me a reviving blowjob, I wound up flat on my back across the big couch with Belle riding my dick and Alice riding my face while my two best friends made loud and wet smacking sounds as they made out with each other. Meanwhile, I heard an ecstatic girl's voice moaning, "Fuck me, Matty! Fuck me!"

The words in and of themselves made perfect sense. What DIDN'T make sense was that I identified the speaker's voice as Sam's... who quite obviously was not being fucked by me. Initially, I didn't think a whole lot of it. Belle's exquisitely snug vaginal chute squeezed and caressed my cock every inch that she rose up and down. And I was pretty focused on pleasuring my buddy Alice as she gyrated her crotch on top of my face.

But then Sam started grunting, "Soooo deeeeep... You're so fucking DEEP, Matty!"

Curiosity got the best of me, and I pushed Alice's butt off my face and craned my head around to the source of Sam's squealing.

Sure enough, the busty blonde bombshell was curled up in the armchair, her ass at the front edge of the cushion and her legs up in the air while a thick phallus plunged in and out of her juicing slit. What surprised the hell out of me was that Zofi was doing the fucking, wearing what looked like a strap-on dildo, with Sam's legs hooked over her shoulders as she folded her best friend in half beneath her thrusting body.

"Ummm... THAT'S new," I commented with wide eyes.

Belle was halfway into a trance as she undulated around my invading pole that felt like it was halfway up the length of her petite body, rearranging her organs on the way. She groaned gutturally but followed my gaze. And with a dreamy smirk she drawled, "Oh, that? When Sam gave me her Matty-sized dildo to practice deep-throating, she told me she'd found something better. That strap-on was it."

Queen Mari was seated in the loveseat with her legs spread apart and Naimh's coppery head wriggling in her crotch. Through heavy-lidded eyes, my girlfriend moaned, "I call 'next' to use the strap-on!"

Zofi paused her fucking long enough to laugh. "It takes some getting used to. Fucking is pretty instinctive, but I think you need a Y-chromosome to automatically know how to thrust."

Mari shook her head like Zofi didn't understand. "Not what I meant. You can do the fucking. I wanna know how Matty Junior compares to the real thing."

"It doesn't compare," Sam sighed. "The size is a close match, but there's nothing quite like the real deal. Still, it comes in handy. And I like the Matty Junior name."

With that, Sam gestured for Zofi to back out and go fuck Mari instead. I kept my head up just long enough for Naimh to move out of the way and watch my girlfriend's eyes roll up into her head as she lolled out her tongue and moaned while the strap-on dildo filled her up. That's when Alice looked down between her legs and grabbed my chin. "Hey there, remember me?"

I chuckled, set my head back down, and yanked her pussy back onto my mouth. The night was still young.

So of course everyone had to get fucked by Matty Junior that night. During the downtime after I finally spurted into... Shit, you know what? I don't even remember which girl I came in. You see, the girls wanted to get fucked by Matty Junior AND by the real Matty in close succession so they could have a better standard of comparison. So I wound up playing Russian Roulette with five of the girls (everyone but Naimh), either right before or right after they got fucked by the strap-on. Queen Mari kept things organized, telling me to stick my cock into one girl or another every few minutes while either Zofi or Sam did the honors of wielding Matty Junior.

Anyway, during the downtime after my second ejaculation of the night, the girls compared notes and agreed with Sam's assessment that there was nothing quite like the real deal. Belle said it best: "Physical pleasure is fun, but the feel of the one great love of my life holding me in his arms and gazing into my eyes while he pounds the shit out of me just can't be replicated by a rubber dick."

"Yeah, well, for now I'm gonna have to make do with what I got," Naimh groaned, getting currently fucked by Sam wearing the strap-on. She added, "And you're gorgeous, Sam, but having you hold me isn't the same as having him holding me."

"You'll get no argument from me," the blonde grunted while continuing to thrust away. "Just hurry up and get your 'first time for the second time'. He keeps staring at you hard enough that I really don't think you'll have to wait any longer."

My ex-girlfriend smiled at me. "Not like this. Deep down I know he's a romantic softie. He kept asking if WE wanted some grand special date for our first time, but I'm pretty sure HE'S the one who wants to make it special."

Her comment hit pretty close to home, and I looked away while the rose coloration rose in my cheeks.

In any case, after a suitable rest period, I started to think about Round 3. And that's when Sam stood up, looking freakishly hot and scary at the same time with her gorgeous face, voluptuously curved 36DD rack, and a massive fake schlong strapped to her crotch.

The wickedly hot blonde unbuckled the contraption and handed it off to Zofi, her eyes intense as she stared at me with an amber fire. And in a sensuously husky voice, she announced, "I want both Matty and Matty Junior in me at the same time."

****

Mari was the last one to leave the house at the end of the night. She gave me a soul-tingling kiss, murmured, "I'm gonna miss you tonight."

"I'm gonna miss you."

She gave me a shy smile and then looked past my ear. Belle was seated on the stairs three steps up, her chin in her hands and smiling at us. Looking back at me, Mari added, "At least I know you're in good hands. I'm so glad you gave her back the key."

"Thanks to you. Forcing us to stop stalling yesterday is what made it happen. You're a good bestie. A lesser friend might've let Belle twist in the wind while you moved in to capture my attention instead."

"Team Belle," Mari said with a smile and pumped her right fist. But there was a sadness in her eyes as she said it. It was as if she realized she was closing her own window of opportunity. But after a deep breath, she stood up straight and said brightly, "Are we still on for tomorrow night?"

"Absolutely, as long as you're sure it's what you want."

She nodded. "It's what I want, as long as you're sure."

I laughed and patted her back. "Of course I am. Don't sweat it."

Mari gave me a thankful smile and then kissed me again. "I love you, Matty."

I blinked and brushed her bangs back from her eyes. And with honest sincerity I was able to reply, "I love you too, Angel."

We kissed one last time, and then she departed. I closed the door and turned around. Belle stood up atop that third step and then slowly leaned forward until she literally fell into my arms. I helped her wrap her legs around my waist and we started making out a bit. But then I broke the kiss so I could see where I was going and not snap our necks as I ascended the stairs.

Once in my room I kicked the door closed behind us and carried my little lover to my bed. We sat up against the headboard, my left arm wrapped around her petite body while she set her head down against my chest.

"So..." she began slowly. "THAT just happened."

I blinked and looked down at her. "What do you mean?"

"Just thinking of this afternoon's orgy."

"Ah. Well, I figured it wouldn't be the movie, because that was pretty forgettable." When Belle shrugged noncommittally, I added, "Which part of the orgy? Sam bringing a strap-on?"

"Mmm-hmm..." she mumbled, staring off into space. And without bringing her focus back to the world, she added, "And that double-penetration at the end. That was... intense."

"Unforgettable?"

"I wanna see it again. In greater detail."

I laughed. "Yeah, me too."

That got Belle to turn and face me. "What, you didn't have enough details while you were balls-deep up Sam's ass?"

I blinked. "It was a little overwhelming at the time. Everything felt like it was happening so fast. Plus, I felt a little trapped there in the armchair."

"You looked pretty happy with a gorgeous blonde's anus impaled on your dick, reclining back against your chest while you hugged her from behind and played with her big titties, watching over Sam's shoulder as Zofi pumped in and out of her pussy on the other side."

I shrugged. "Like I said, I felt a little trapped. I could barely pump in and out of her with the springiness of the cushion. Next time I'll wanna be on top to do the thrusting. Or maybe if I was flat across a bed I could at least plant my feet and fuck upwards."

"How did it feel inside her?"

"A little weird, actually. I'm not used to feeling a blunt object rubbing my cock from the other side of a flexible wall while INSIDE a girl's asshole."

Belle giggled and snuggled closer.

"But overall yeah... it was pretty incredible."

"You wanna do it again?"

"Of course."

Belle shivered and slid her hand into my pajama pants. I hadn't cum since filling Sam's ass this afternoon before dinner, and just thinking about it again had me growing rapidly.

"You imagining Sam getting double-penetrated?" I asked quietly. "Or imagining you getting double-penetrated?"

"Me," she breathed, tightening her grip around my cock and beginning to stroke it.

"I don't know that we'll ever fit both me AND Matty Junior inside you. You've got... diameter issues."

"A girl can still dream," she panted before letting go of my dick and squirming out of her shorts. Shortly after that she was slowly sinking her pussy down around my dick. A minute later she finally landed all the way down in my lap. And with touchdown, she leaned forward and crammed her tongue into my mouth.

Five minutes later, Belle husked into my ear, "Stick your finger in my ass."