The Big Tits Club Ch. 45-46

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naimh frowned. "That's pretty cold."

Alice rubbed her forehead. "Yeah, well, I'd be perfectly happy for us to all just drive home and wake up tomorrow forgetting any of this ever happened."

"We can't just ignore what happened," I told her.

"Why not? Friends say bad shit to each other and let it go. What was that movie that said, 'Love means never having to say you're sorry'?" Alice gestured at Belle. "I'm annoyed at her about the premeditated butt plug thing, but I'll get over it. I was mad at Sam for taking Matty's cherry, but I got over it. There are a hundred other things we could all say we don't like about everyone else, but in the end, we're the fucking BTC. You're the closest set of friends I've ever had, and yeah, we had a shitty night last night. But you know what? It was an unexpected speed bump on what's been a really smooth highway for a long, long time. Put that shit in the rear-view mirror and keep going. I missed the Tahoe trip. I missed a month of being with my best friends over stupid shit like this. There are only so many days left that we have together, and I really don't want to waste them any more than we already have just because we got drunk last night and said a few things we shouldn't have."

The room went silent for a moment as everyone considered Alice's little monologue. Naimh grinned and rubbed Alice's knee. I was on Alice's other side and gave her a hug.

For a while, the room went silent. But then Belle spoke up again. "I still need to apologize to Holly for the 'dumb slut' comment. I didn't really mean it. I was just drunk and lashing out."

"Yeah, you're kind of a mean drunk," Holly muttered. "Not a good combination with being such a lightweight."

"Holly..." Sam warned.

The pink-hair girl sighed and gave Belle a more serious look. "Apology accepted. And I should also say sorry to Alice for the 12-year-old comment."

"AND the trucker hat," Alice chuckled, adjusting the cap on her head. "I LIKE this hat."

Holly laughed. "Yes, and sorry to the hat."

The room went silent again. But just for a bit.

"I'm..." Zofi began hesitantly, the first time she'd spoken up at all.

"I'm sorry for..." she began again, but still paused, swallowed, and gave Naimh an anguished look with fresh tears in her eyes. "I shouldn't have said what I said last night."

"Oh, no, I deserved that one," Naimh said with a shrug, glancing at me for just a moment before returning her attention back to Zofi. "That's one I'm gonna have to live with for the rest of my life."

"I still shouldn't have said it," Zofi apologized.

"And I'm sorry for calling you a whore," Naimh replied.

Zofi frowned. "You called me a whore?"

Sam laughed. "We really couldn't understand you when your accent got that thick. You were yelling stuff in Irish, too."

"It was kind of hot, actually," I added.

Everyone laughed at that.

Naimh thought for a moment. "Actually, I think I called you a whore," she said to Sam.

Everyone just laughed harder.

But Naimh turned and looked at me. "I'm really sorry, Matty."

I replied sincerely, "I already forgave you."

"I know you did." She took a deep breath and looked rather melancholy, in stark contrast to the room's laughter of a moment ago. "I'm still working on forgiving myself, though."

Now it was Alice's turn to reach out to hug her, and the room once more lapsed into silence.

I looked over at Sam, and she looked straight back at me. "You good?" I asked her.

Sam pursed her lips, mused on that, and nodded. "I'm good."

I stood up. "Who wants to go home?"

****

Sam drove Zofi and Holly back to town. Belle, Mari, Alice and Naimh rode with me. The mood was subdued, but at least no longer tense. Everyone was a bit emotionally drained, and conversation was sparse. We pretty much just listened to music the whole way back.

After dropping everyone off, I started by unloading the leftover food and drinks into my kitchen and then dumped out my suitcase to start a load of laundry. I had just finished closing the washing machine door when I turned around and jerked in surprise to find Belle standing a few feet away.

"Shit, B. I should never have given you the key back," I muttered, holding my hand over my chest.

"Sorry!" she squeaked. "I wasn't trying to sneak up on you."

I waved her off, the matter already forgotten.

Without another word, she extended an arm out to me. I took her hand, and she led me over to the family room and plopped us together on the couch. She even took my left arm and wrapped it around her body before pulling her legs up beneath her and snuggling against my side with her head on my chest.

"I owe you an apology," she stated quietly.

"You already said sorry for surprising me."

"Not that." She grimaced. "I apologized to everyone else, but not to you."

I frowned. "What do you have to apologize for?"

"For starting the fight last night in the first place."

"Not entirely your fault," I said diplomatically. "Everyone was drunk and everybody said some things I'm sure they regret."

"But I'm the one that started it."

"Well, yeah, that's probably true." I rubbed her head and sighed. "Good lord you were bombed out of your mind yesterday."

"I blame the tequila. That stuff really sneaks up on you."

"Well it doesn't help that you don't even weigh a hundred pounds soaking wet."

"You saying I need to put some meat on these bones? Put a little more fat into my ass and titties like the other girls?"

"That's a little extreme," I said, hedging. "You just need to recognize your limit."

"I wasn't talking about drinking, Matty."

"Of course not," I muttered with a sigh. "I think you are absolutely amazing exactly the way you are and you really need to stop comparing yourself to the other girls."

"But you like fucking the other girls more than you like fucking me."

"Good freaking lord, B," I groaned and let my head loll back until I was staring at the ceiling. "I'm tired, it's been a long trip, and I'm still mentally drained from everything. For the last fucking time, you need to STOP thinking I like fucking the other girls more than I like fucking you. You have the tightest little pussy I can imagine and it's absolute heaven for me to be inside of you. I bow down to the holy gods of pleasure for those rare times you let me into your ass, you can suck a golf ball through a hose, and Matty's Little Cumslut always gets me going. I LOVE you. I LOVE being with you."

"Then how could you even THINK of leaving me and going to a different school?"

"Well keep spouting this bullshit about believing you somehow don't stack up to the other girls sexually and I'm DEFINITELY going to leave you and go to a different school!"

"Matty!" she whined.

"I'm serious, B. I'm over it. What else can I possibly do or say to convince you I love you and I'll love you forever?"

"Say you'll marry me?"

I raised both eyebrows and called her bluff. "Is that what you really want?"

"No, of course not. I mean kinda, but no, not really. I was joking. I..." Belle sighed and squeezed both arms around me. "I'm just TERRIFIED of you leaving me."

"Relax, relax." I sighed. "I'm going to Berkeley with you."

"For real?"

I nodded. "For real."

"Then why couldn't you say so last night?"

"Because I was annoyed at you for claiming it was a done deal."

"Isn't it a done deal?"

"Well, neither of us has turned in our paperwork yet, have we?"

Belle immediately popped up and practically started running in place. "I'll go get mine now. Be back in two minutes. I already filled out all my forms, but I'll wait and watch you fill out yours."

I sighed. "I already filled out my forms, too."

She held her hands up. "Then why haven't we turned them in?"

I took a deep breath. "I dunno. Maybe I was procrastinating until I knew where everyone else was going. I mean, what if everybody else got into Stanford instead?"

Belle frowned. "WE didn't get into Stanford, so why would it have mattered?"

"Bad example. What if nobody got into any of the top universities and everyone else was going to San Jose State?"

Belle blinked. "You'd give up Berkeley Engineering to go to San Jose State?"

I shrugged. "Tell me that if all five of the others were going to San Jose State, including Mari, you wouldn't be tempted to go with them."

Belle blushed and averted her eyes.

I rolled mine. "Nevermind. You'd just be thrilled you'd get to have me all to yourself at Berkeley. You're STILL thrilled you get to have me all to yourself at Berkeley."

She winced and gave me an innocent look. "Can you really blame me? I love you, Matty. And I'm cool with sharing you with all my friends. But come fall, it'll just be you and me. I mean, we can still get together for the holidays and have a big orgy together. I'll be happy to masturbate watching you plow the shit outta them and go slurp up the creampies. But the rest of the time? You'll be mine. Only mine. The two of us together, the way we were always meant to be. Am I supposed to NOT be happy about that?"

I shrugged and looked up at the ceiling for a minute, taking a deep breath. "We all have our dreams. I would've been thrilled to have everyone I care about go to Berkeley together where we'd all live in a big house off-campus and I'd get to bang all six of you non-stop for the next four years. But that's just not realistic."

Belle's eyes glittered. "I'd have been fine with that if it had come true. Please don't think I'm HAPPY none of our friends are going with us. But this is the reality we have. Cal is the best school for both of us, we both got in, and you may think there's more to picking a college than where our friends are going, but -I- need to be SURE that I'm going to college with YOU. I'm not leaving you. We get to be together. I THOUGHT you'd be happy about that!"

"I am, I am." I sighed, taking her hand and drawing her into my lap. She straddled me and smiled while I thumbed her cheek and then held her head behind her ear. "I love you, Annabelle. I always have. The selfish part of me wishes the others were coming with us to Cal. But destiny has decided, and it is what it is. This would have been a much harder decision had I gotten in but you didn't, but we both did, and... well... doesn't it feel a little 'meant to be'?"

"It does," she enthused and kissed me quickly.

"Believe me, I am THRILLED we'll still be together."

"Me, too." She kissed me again, this time with a little more passion.

I chuckled and pulled her off. "So fine. You wanna get this done? Go get your paperwork, I'll get mine, and we'll even drive down to the post office together to send them off via certified mail."

"Not yet."

I frowned. "Not yet? You were so eager a minute ago."

Belle's hand slid between us, into my shorts, and she wrapped her little fingers around my cock, squeezing and caressing. "Not yet," she confirmed. "There's something I wanna do first."

****

The bell rang, and when I opened the door, I actually stopped and popped my eyebrows, muttering, "Holy shit!"

I was expecting her. It was a Saturday morning, after all. But I wasn't expecting her like THIS. I mean yeah, Alice had been updating her wardrobe week after week, usually going for edgy/sporty/punk outfits that brought out her sex appeal and yet remained quintessentially tomboy "Alice". But today she was a hundred percent "girly".

Scratch that, she was a hundred percent WOMAN.

It started with stiletto high-heeled pumps. I'm going to say that again: Alice. Stilettos. My mind was blown right then and there. Then came the black thigh-high stockings I'd seen before, but they weren't paired with basketball shoes anymore. Otherwise, her lower body was only covered by black satin panties. No shorts. Just the panties. And she topped all that off with an honest-to-god black satin corset that lifted and squished her big D-cup breasts. Finally, she wore a black choker and had her hair up in some kind of fancy updo as if she were going to the prom. If you had told me a year ago that I would EVER see Alice dressed the way she was this morning, I would have asked what kind of drugs you were on. Only the fact that she wore a red peacoat over the top explained how she'd made it from my driveway to my front door, although she obviously held that coat wide open now so she could watch my jaw drop to the floor.

I blinked several times and staggered back, clutching my chest. "I think I'm gonna have a heart attack," I muttered.

"Not allowed," Alice drawled. "You gotta make me cum first. Then you're allowed to die."

"Duly noted." I took a step back and gestured for her to come in.

Belle had stayed with me this morning, although we'd only had sex once upon waking because I didn't want to wear myself out before Alice's expected Saturday morning arrival. My little Annabelle wasn't totally sure what kind of reception she'd get since she was technically crashing Alice's time with me, and had told me she was prepared to head back home at the first sign she wasn't welcome. But the instant Alice saw her, she walked up to the diminutive strawberry-blonde and held out a fist. "'Sup, B. Can you stick around today?"

Belle looked surprised by the question. "Uh... yeah. I mean, I know this is usually your time with Matty so I can totally go home instead of rain on your parade if you'd prefer."

Alice's smile was all teeth. "Do you know how many times I've said to Matty after he's just cum deep inside me, 'Too bad Belle's not here to slurp out the creampie'? Well, now you're here!"

"Um, okay! But you sure you don't mind?"

Alice shrugged. "I've got about four months until the two of you head up to Berkeley and leave me, and I intend to make the most of it. Ooh, here's an idea. Matty, you go sit on the armchair and watch Belle take my panties off with her teeth. Then after she eats me to a nice orgasm, she can sit on my face so I can return the favor while you skewer me with that big dick, hmm?"

I blinked. "So I'm gonna assume we're NOT playing video games?"

Alice rolled her eyes. "Seriously, dude. I roll up dressed like this and you think we're playing video games first?"

I keyed in on the word 'first' and replied, "Ah. Give Alice some amazing orgasms and Belle slurps out the creampie. THEN we play Mario Kart or something together for fun before starting Round 2."

Alice held out her fist, and when I bumped it, she grinned and said agreeably, "Boom."

****

Round 1 started exactly as Alice had suggested. I sat in the armchair and watched Belle take off Alice's panties with her teeth. The high heels got in the way a bit at the end so Belle had to remove them, but then Alice had Belle put them back on. Afterwards, the flexible Korean girl parked the stiletto tips on the edge of the couch cushions to either side of her, splaying her semi-clad body out wide in open invitation for the strawberry-blonde pixie to come eat a late breakfast.

Alice moaned and groaned, popping her tits up above the corset and tweaking her own nipples while Belle provided expert cunnilingus. Alice quickly grew frustrated with her own top, which was very alluring to look at but not very agreeable in terms of access. She wound up unhooking the corset halfway down the front to give herself enough more room to shove her whole hand inside and fondle the globes. By then, I couldn't resist any longer and joined her on the couch so we could wetly gnaw each other's face off while I finished unhooking the rest of her corset and tossed it aside so I could start gnawing on her tits instead.

Eventually, Belle ate Alice to a screaming orgasm and together my "little sister" and I laid the Asian girl across the couch with her ass up on the padded armrest and her head draped back on a cushion. I then wrapped Alice's stockings-and-stilettos-clad legs around my waist while steadily feeding her snug canal inch after inch of thick man meat, and Belle parked her naked pussy atop Alice's face so she could get the favor returned.

"Fucking A you were so hot in that outfit," I told Alice as I fucked her. "I never would've imagined I'd see you dressed up so sexy for me. I mean, you've looked wicked hot in your own inimitable Alice way, so I'm not saying you ever need to change. But when you opened that peacoat and showed me what you had on underneath... Holy shit... I almost want to pull out just so you can get dressed and show me again. Almost."

Alice chuckled, her voice muffled by Belle's pussy. She had her hands up so she could palm and play with the pixie's pert boobies. And she flexed her legs to help me continue pumping in and out of her.

"Fuck your pussy feels so good," I groaned, keeping up a steady rhythm.

Alice finally pushed Belle's crotch away, muttering, "Actually yeah, pull out, Matty. I've got no leverage with my ass up here. I wanna flip over."

I moaned just a little. Alice's pussy really did feel that good, but I obediently withdrew and Belle dismounted so we could change positions. Alice parked Belle on the couch, sitting atop the backrest, actually, while she put her knees on the cushion and waggled her butt back at me.

I swiftly re-buried my dick to the hilt and took advantage of the new position to reach around and cup my best friend's swaying tits. She grinned at me over her shoulder before leaning forward to first kiss Belle on the lips and then nibble her way down the petite strawberry-blonde's naked body, suckling on her neck here, swirling her tongue around a perky breast there, and finally working her way all the way down to Belle's crotch.

The angle was a little off, and Belle had to brace herself so as not to fall off the backrest. She even raised her left leg and stretched it along the top of the couch to create more room. But after a while, Alice picked her head up and muttered, "This isn't working. Go ahead and sit down on the cushion."

Belle smirked. "Not everything has to be a strangely-contorted pretzel position."

Alice shrugged. "Worth a shot. Can't say we didn't try it."

In the meantime, Alice had me unplug again so she could move down as well, and we ended up in a more standard threesome with Belle on the couch, Alice kneeling on the floor, and me kneeling behind her pounding my pelvis off her pretty posterior while she licked Belle's clit and fingerbanged two digits in and out of the other girl's tight hole.

I managed to hold out until both girls came. Once Belle squealed her climax, she sat back and just sort of idly played with herself while watching Alice bow her head and focus on banging herself back at me. With full knowledge that my lovers had been satisfied, I relaxed the tension on my core and let myself pound away at my best friend's pussy. For her part, Alice was pounding just as hard with every thrust to meet me in the middle.

Suddenly I was there, grabbing Alice's hips to pin her ass against my crotch as I unloaded once, twice, three times... and then retracted to add fourth, fifth, and sixth spurts in there as well. Belle was moaning and frigging herself even harder while watching me spunk inside our friend, although she didn't quite get herself off. As soon as I chugged to a stop, Matty's Little Cumslut slid off the couch, flipped herself onto her back, and wriggled her head in-between Alice's A-frame thighs while I backed away, and I soon heard the sounds of a creampie getting slurped out. Only then did Belle finally scream her orgasm into Alice's crotch, masturbating herself furiously while drinking down every drop of sperm.

The three of us actually played Mario Kart afterwards without getting dressed. Little Belle and I were as naked as the day we were born, although Alice had the thigh-high stockings and still wore the stiletto heels.

Belle wasn't competitive about the game like me or Alice, but the three of us had fun nonetheless. I should've expected Alice wouldn't play fair, because after a half-hour or so, she got Belle to give me a blowjob to try and distract me. I don't want to say that I was getting jaded, but I was actually pretty successful at ignoring her and focusing on my driving. I mean, I'd already cum once, so the urgent need to get off wasn't there. And I already knew with absolute certainty that there would be many more Belle blowjobs in my future as well.