The Big Tits Club Ch. 53-54

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Soooo sweet," I groaned, pushing myself balls-deep into her tight pussy. The horny Irish girl lay flat on her back with her legs spread wide to the sides, holding them with her hands beneath each knee. Her head had been up as she urged me to 'stick it in', but now that we'd achieved penetration, she let her head fall back to the mattress. "I've said it before: You have the Goldilocks of pussies."

Naimh picked her head back up and took a moment to get the reference before grinning. "Just right?"

"Just right," I agreed.

"Then come fuck my Goldilocks pussy," she cooed. "Pound me, boyfriend... Oooh, yeah... Harder, baby, harder! Ohmigawd. You're so deep inside me! It's so good! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

"Oh yeah, girlfriend," I groaned. "Your pussy is so perfect. So fucking good. You feel so amazing. Sex with you has always been so amazing. You know how to move right when -- aww, FUCK yeah -- just like that. So good, girlfriend! So fucking good!"

"Fuck me, Matty, fuck me!" she cried while raising her legs over my shoulders. She crossed her ankles behind my neck while I leaned forward, bending her in half. "Fuck me, baby! Harder! Harder! Oh HURT ME, Matty! Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! AUGH!"

That last one had been accompanied by a resounding [THWACK]. I had pressed forward far enough that with her legs hooked over my shoulders, the nympho redhead was curled up under me like an armadillo while I dug my toes into the mattress and really hammered her. This elevated her ass up off the bed, in perfect position for me to let fly with my right hand to spank her at her urging for me to hurt her.

And I didn't stop.

[THWACK]

"AUGH!"

[THWACK]

"AUGH!"

[THWACK] [THWACK] [THWACK]

"AUGH! AUGH! AUGH!"

Unfortunately, pausing to spank her ass in this position kept making me lose my fucking rhythm. I stopped spanking and pulled out, roughly flipping her sweaty body over to the side. She squealed as she rolled, but didn't resist as I manhandled her onto all fours, slotted my dick back into her pink taco, and rammed my way forward.

"FUCK, Matty, FUCK!"

[THWACK] [THWACK] [THWACK]

"AUGH! AUGH! AUGH!"

Her ass now reddened enough, I bent forward, grabbing her by the tits and yanking back on them while I continued jackhammering my dick into her perfect pussy. She screamed and moaned as I twisted her nipples. And the more I savagely fucked the hell out of her, the more she howled for me to fuck her even harder.

She came first, a full-blown climax with thrashing and shaking and screaming that ultimately sapped her energy and made her forearms collapse. I let go of her round titties lest I collapse with her, and instead I knelt upright, pausing every now and again to resume spanking her already red asscheeks. And that's when she planted her cheek against the mattress and reached back with both hands to spread herself for me.

I glanced at her face and recognized the wordless request in her expression, as if the spread asscheeks hadn't been obvious enough. Relocating my hands to her hips, I withdrew my rock-hard erection from her still-quivering quim, notched the angry purple head at the entrance to her anus, and abruptly jerked my hips forward.

"FUCKITY-FUCK!" Naimh screeched as I suddenly invaded her anus. Her fingers bunched up the bedsheets and her entire face reflexively clenched almost as much as her sphincter did. But a moment later she relaxed, and then sighed, and then went limp beneath me with a deliriously happy grin on her face while I began sawing in and out of her sacred core.

"Soooo gooooood," my bodaciously buxom girlfriend wheezed as she absorbed the intense sensations. "Fuuuuuck meeeeee... Fuuuuuck my aaaassssssss..."

I lost track of how many times Naimh came that way. It was as if she'd saved up all of the orgasms she should've gotten with me all week and let them out now instead. One climax started bleeding into the next, her tell-tale quivers and quakes only just starting to subside when her next peak sent her body into involuntary shudders once again.

Her fingers went absolutely limp, no longer clutching the sheets at all. Her head flopped around, eyeballs rolling around like marbles inside her head. Her jaw was slack and she obviously drooled. But still the climaxes kept coming.

She couldn't even scream anymore. She just sort of moaned "Fuuuuuuuhhh..." in a zombie-like state while I continued hammering her ass. At last her knees collapsed as well, so that she lay flat on her stomach while I drilled straight down into her near comatose body, at least until the next time her colon clenched up around my cock as she climaxed over and over again.

Her backdoor started to gape wide open, unresisting, and several times I pulled completely out, stared down into the black hole, and grinned before slamming myself back in again. But all in all, there was only so long I could keep that up, and at one point when I paused to catch my breath, lying flat atop my girlfriend's prone body, she managed to go a full minute without orgasming and her eyes started to refocus.

"Holy shit, Matty," she whined, her first coherent words in more than ten minutes. "Feels like you ran over me with a truck."

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" I wheezed.

"The BEST thing. Ohmigawd... Did you cum yet?"

I shook my head. "Not yet."

"Such a fucking stud. Servicing seven hot babes and still got enough to pound the shit outta me."

"I aim to please."

"I want your sperm on my face. Cum all over my pretty face."

"Ohhh, fuck, Neevie..." I retraced slowly and started pumping once again.

"Shower me with your semen, boyfriend. I love feeling your hot jizz splattering all over my creamy skin." She bent her elbows and covered the backs of my hands with hers, interlacing my fingers while I braced myself above her and picked up the pace. Her fingers tightened in response to my increased cornholing of her colon, and she slid her knees up to form more of a frog position beneath me, using her remaining strength to fuck back at me.

"Fuck me, boyfriend. Fuck my arse. Fuck me. Love me. Hose me down. Harder, baby, harder! So good! So deep. I can feel you in my bowels. I can feel you in my sacred core! I love you so much! You're the only man for me! I promise you, baby! I'm yours! For the rest of my life I'm yours! My arsehole belongs to you! You're the only man who will ever be with me like this! I love you, Matty! I LOVE YOU! FUUUUUUCK! I'M CUMMING AGAIN! I'M CUMMING!!! AAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHH!!!"

"NEEEEVVVIIIIEEEE!!!" I roared, feeling my balls come to a boil. I pounded my way through her rectum, really reaming her out during the final stretch. But I didn't forget her last request, and just before my cock started spraying, I yanked myself out and roughly flipped her over.

The first shot sprayed across Naimh's big right breast, coating a glob right across her nipple and up towards her neck. Taking a big step forward, I planted my right foot just past her left ear and aimed my prick downward, so that the second shot splattered a line across her nose and forehead. The third shot then painted her gaping mouth and left cheek.

She surprised me then by grabbing my ass and yanking me downward. I lost my balance and toppled forward, only just catching myself on my forearms. My cock, however, she guided right into her gaping mouth. Uncaring for where my dick had just been, my nympho Irish girlfriend swallowed me down to the root, letting her head drop onto the mattress while tugging my ass down until she'd skewered her own throat, forcing my remaining ejaculation to spurt straight down into her stomach.

"Hngh! Hngh! Hngh!" I grunted as I spat out my final globs, pinning Naimh's skull between my pelvis and the mattress. My hips twitched and I groaned as I squeezed out the dregs. And when I was finally done, I felt all of my muscles turn to jello as I collapsed.

But only for a bit. A moment later, Naimh slapped my ass and I realized she couldn't breathe. I quickly flipped over, withdrawing my dick and allowing her to cough and turn over onto one side.

"Sorry 'bout that," I apologized with a wince.

She just coughed again and grinned, knowing full well that she'd put herself into that position in the first place. And after recovering quite quickly, she sighed and smiled the smile of complete and utter satisfaction.

"So!" she began brightly while scraping cum off her face and popping her fingers into her mouth, "Now that that's out of the way, we can continue our conversation. What was your favorite piece?"

I blinked, still out of breath and not understanding. "Umm, what?"

"From the museum," she explained, propping herself up on her elbows as she clarified, "Your favorite piece of art."

Lying flat on my back taking deep breaths, I stared at the ceiling and thought about that for a second. "Umm, really? I'm not sure my brain is working just yet. That was a pretty intense fuck."

"I know. Loved every second of it. But seriously, if we're gonna have a chance of making this a real relationship and not just be fuck buddies, we have to make time to... y'know... talk and stuff."

"And stuff," I muttered, but forced myself to think about it. "I forget the name, but that big sculpture hanging in the atrium, with all the pieces of colored glass arranged seemingly at random? It looked to me like a star going supernova. The way the sunlight reflected through all that was really cool, certain bits reflecting light off each other in an infinite number of combinations, and I kept trying to figure out how the whole assembly was held together."

Naimh rolled her eyes and muttered, "Leave it to the engineer to be more interested in the mechanics of the artwork than the meaning of the artwork. It wasn't a supernova; it represented the breadth of human emotion."

I smirked and thought about something Alice had said earlier. "Tomayto, tomahto."

Naimh just shook her head.

"How about you? What was your favorite?"

"Uh, I don't know."

I frowned. "C'mon. You asked me for my favorite. Surely you had to expect me to ask the same of you."

"Too many favorites to count."

"Top three?"

"Mmm..." she pondered for just a moment. "Noisy Blushes, The Breathing Room, annnnd... Unrequited."

I looked at her blankly. "You'll have to describe them because I don't remember the names. Actually, I remember The Breathing Room. What was Noisy Blushes?"

Naimh gave me a wry grin. "Your supernova. It's called Noisy Blushes."

"Oh, okay then. What about Unrequited?"

The redhead blushed... well... noisily. It was a deep scarlet flush that briefly flooded her freckled face as she averted her gaze, and I immediately figured it had something to do with love, as if the title Unrequited hadn't already given it away. I still had no idea which specific piece she was talking about, but her reaction made that point rather moot.

Taking a chance, I reached out and held her hand. "You DO know that your love for me isn't unrequited, don't you?"

She squeezed my hand back and sighed. "But isn't it?"

"I do love you."

She sighed. "You love all of us."

"Doesn't make my statement less true."

"You love me because I let you destroy my poor arsehole just now."

"Well... yes, I enjoyed that part quite a bit too. But there's more to our relationship than just sex, right? Tell me you didn't have a good time at the museum. Tell me you don't love cuddling on the beach watching the sunset."

"Of course I do."

"Then what's the problem?"

She sighed. "I want you to love me the way I love you."

"Which is how, exactly?"

Naimh took a deep breath and exhaled slowly, collecting her thoughts. She stared off into the middle distance, eyes unfocused. "I love you like Noisy Blushes. The whole point of that piece is that it has no walls, no defined outer boundary. Everything is just exploding outward like..."

"Like a supernova?" I drawled with a wry grin.

Naimh rolled her eyes and muttered, "Okay maybe it looks like a supernova. But it's a supernova of emotion. There are no boundaries; it's limitless. The walls are shattered and yet I'm back at the start, staring outward into the distance seeking boundaries that aren't there not because I'm looking for limits, but rather just seeking some kind of definition to give myself a sense of order. I'm lost in the vast sea, adrift. I'm trying so hard to believe in a world I can't see while billions of cosmic particles are passing through me. There's some meaning out there. I can feel it. There's a future for us out there. I know it. But I'm still back at the start... adrift... feeling and believing and knowing there's... something... Happiness. Comfort. Brilliance in those infinite combinations of light. I want to scream with joy at the top of my lungs feeling the complete fullness of all those glittering pieces summed together. But it's a maze that requires me to find the right combination, as if each piece is a steppingstone across the ocean of space and I'm scared to miss a step and fall for all eternity into the black abyss. I... uh... sorry... I think I went off on a tangent there."

She was blushing again, but I smiled and caressed her cheek while drawing her face to mine. From only inches away, I gave her a sincere look and said, "I already told you: I LOVE your passion. And for all your uncertainty, please remember something very important we've already talked about."

"What's that?"

"'Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away,'" I quoted. "We've been through the fire. The bliss of orgasm has passed and the temporary madness has subsided. All that's left is you and me, and we're still here, aren't we? We dated; we broke up. We lost each other for a bit but still found each other again. Our ups and downs to get to this point have made us who we are. These are our roots, now entwined together. I love you, Naimh O'Brien. It's inconceivable that we should ever part. I'm standing at the start with you, hand-in-hand. If we make a misstep and fall for all eternity into the black abyss, I want to fall with you."

Naimh's emerald-green eyes flared at that pronouncement. And then suddenly her taste filled my lips, her scent filled my nose, and my world exploded.

Like a supernova.

****

My girlfriend and I cuddled in the aftermath of our of lovemaking, my second load still imbedded deep inside her sacred core and not yet leaking back out. Both of us were still panting, grinning shit-eating grins and nuzzling our noses together when the phone rang.

At first, I wanted to ignore it, but a quick check of the display's caller ID told me it was Zofi. It was highly unusual for her to call me on a Saturday afternoon, so with a frown, I reached over to answer the phone.

"Hey, Zofi. What's up?" I asked casually.

"Code Blue," was her response, her voice wavering. She wasn't crying, but she was close, I could tell.

I sat up straight in alarm. Naimh sensed my sudden tension and likewise pitched up on her elbow. And my tension only increased when Zofi explained...

"My mom saw you and Neevie making out in the park."