The Big Tits Club Pt. 02 Ch. 17-18

Story Info
Envy and Eva.
17.4k words
4.82
13.3k
24

Part 37 of the 39 part series

Updated 06/09/2024
Created 05/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE BIG TITS CLUB 2.0

by bluedragon

****

-- CHAPTER 17: Envy --

****

Something tickled my balls, and with a start, I jerked awake.

"Mmph!" somebody grunted, and as I sat up, I realized I'd just shoved my dick an inch into a girl's throat. She gagged a little and pulled back until just my mushroom head was still in her mouth but didn't quite pull all the way off to breathe. Instead she fought to inhale oxygen through her nostrils, managing to catch her breath. And then she resumed sucking on my knob and twisting her hands around the base of my cock, pumping them together up and down the length of my shaft until she'd recovered enough to push her face back down.

My eyes fluttered for a brief second, giving me just enough time to see the "brownish"-haired head bobbing up and down in my lap. Lily looked up at me, her warm brown eyes practically smiling triumphantly on their own. And she stopped to similarly smile with her lips around a mouthful of meat.

"Mmm... Aloha, ku'uipo," I greeted cordially while reaching up to caress her cheek.

She popped off, smiled, and replied in kind, "Aloha, hoa kāne."

I smiled back at her use of the Hawaiian term for 'boyfriend'. I arched my eyebrow, asking, "You sure you don't want me to call you 'hoa wahine' for 'girlfriend'?"

She shrugged and took a long lick along the underside of my prick before smiling. "You've already got three girlfriends, but only one ku'uipo."

"My sweetheart," I stated in a honeyed voice.

Her eyes narrowed. "You're just saying that because I finally let you fuck me. And then fuck me. And then fuck me some more."

"Good times..." I smirked and thought back on everything that had transpired this past weekend. Ever since Lily had insisted on losing her virginity in a group effort with my three girlfriends on Friday night, the horny little Hawaiian hottie had acted like she was visiting Disneyland for the very first time (well, maybe the X-rated version of Disneyland, whatever that would be). She wanted to ride on every ride, see every show, and generally do everything there was to do with unbridled enthusiasm and barely ever stop to sleep.

That first Friday devirginization orgy had been in the afternoon before we'd even had dinner, which left plenty of time that evening for an encore with just Belle, Lily, and me. One would've thought Lily would feel sore after getting stretched for the first time (well, first six or seven times if you count the girls taking turns pounding her with Matty Junior), but she still woke me up in the middle of the night feeling hot and horny and just HAD to fuck me sometime around three A.M. as well.

On Saturday, I finally took Lily out for the special one-on-one date I'd planned. Thankfully, my super-sexy minivan didn't break down and we had no trouble with dinner reservations. But it took a lot of convincing to get Lily to NOT fold down the back seats and mount me in the minivan before dinner (I didn't want to mess up her hair, her makeup, or her very pretty dress). And Lily sort of made me race through the meal and skip dessert so she could drag me out into the parking lot, fold down the back seats, and mount me in the minivan for her first orgasm of the night.

Arriving home a bit earlier than expected, Belle and Neevie greeted us and asked if everything was alright. Lily declared the date to be a complete success, but not quite over yet. With a light in her eyes, Lily bid the girls aloha pō, took hold of both of my hands, and backed up the stairway with me in tow. But once we approached our destination, I resisted and pulled her to me. She looked up at me quizzically for only a moment before she squealed as I suddenly picked her up, and I carried my date across the threshold of my bedroom before depositing her onto my bed. Lily then bounced up and crawled onto all fours, lifting the hem of her pretty dress up to her hips and asked if I wanted to take her from behind.

Well what do you think I said?

And that's how I got to happily enjoy the view of Lily's ripe bottom as I explored the depths of my newest lover's pussy from another angle. It didn't take Lily long to squeak out her second and third orgasms of the night. For her fourth and final climax, she had me pull out so that she could flip over onto her back and witness me gazing at her like she was the sexiest, most incredible, most desirable woman on Planet Earth as I soaked her steaming snatch.

Once we'd shared a shower and climbed back into bed together, Lily then spent the next hour sampling various sleep positions, deciding which one would be most comfortable: shifting in bed to rub her breasts against my side from several angles or twining her legs so that I could feel the heat of her sex against my thigh, and she kept right on wiggling in search of the perfect fit. Finally she backed her booty up with a contented sigh and guided my hand to cup her bare breast as the final cherry on top.

Lily actually let me sleep through that entire night, but as soon as I woke up of my own accord on Sunday morning to find myself spooned up behind my little lover, I realized she was already awake and hotdogging her bare buns around my bare dick. She murmured that I almost always woke up Sunday mornings by sliding myself into Sam, and certain traditions must be upheld. I mean, technically Lily was already awake when I pushed my potent prick into her pink pussy, but close enough. We had a threesome with Naimh after brunch while Sam and Belle went for their run. And we were actually still going when Belle returned, stripped off her clothes, and joined in for another round of cardio.

After that, we needed to get some homework and studying done in the afternoon since we'd burned up the entire weekend. But Belle clued in Lily about "BTC study breaks" (of course) and... well... you can guess what happened next.

I really hoped Belle wasn't serious about growing the harem back up to seven girls. Four girls were damn near killing me.

And now it was Monday morning: Lily's last overnight with me. She was grateful enough to my three girlfriends for letting her monopolize so much of my time for her "devirginization weekend", but she made clear that come Monday morning, she'd give me back.

I thought about what Lily had said about letting me fuck her, and fuck her, and fuck her some more, finally replying, "I really think you have that backwards. As memory serves, -I- spent more time letting you fuck me. For the record: I started calling you 'ku'uipo' long before either of us was fucking each other."

She flashed a pearly-white grin. "Just another reason why I like 'ku'uipo' better than 'hoa wahine'. And regardless of whether I let you fuck me, or you let me fuck you, I think right at this moment, neither of us is fucking each other. Time to fix that."

I chuckled and smiled up at my sweetheart as she slithered up the length of my naked body from beneath the bedsheets, letting her equally naked body rub against my skin from her tits to toes, settling into a comfortable position on my lap with her leaking lubrication coating up the underside of my stiff shaft she had trapped against my belly.

"Hau'oli..." she murmured almost to herself with a warm smile down at me, in no particular hurry to get me buried inside of her. We both knew that part would be coming soon.

"Hello to you too," I replied with equal warmth.

She giggled and rode my rod like a rail for a second while shaking her head. "Not 'hello'. Hau'oli loa wau: It means I'm so happy."

"I'm pretty hau'oli, too. Happy to share this moment with you," I told her sincerely.

Lily laughed and rattled off two or three sentences in Hawaiian that I did not catch, nor even felt inclined to try.

"I'm gonna need a Hawaiian dictionary if you keep that up," I muttered with a wry grin. "To be perfectly honest, I probably needed one a few weeks ago."

She laughed again. "This one should be easy enough: Aloha au iā ʻoe. It means 'I love you', Matty. But even if you don't feel the same way, taking my time to find the right guy before sharing my virginity was the best decision I ever made. You were worth the wait. And I believe that waiting until the time is right -- when my relationship with you has gotten to the point where you truly feel the word 'love' in your heart, that'll be worth the wait too."

"I look forward to that point in our relationship." I reached up to caress her cheek and drew her down to me for a sweet kiss.

She crooned into my mouth as our passionate energy for each other flowed back and forth between us. But after less than a minute, she sat back up and smiled. "In the meantime, I'm gonna enjoy this part of our relationship." And without further ado, she elevated my erection and smoothly sat down on it, skewering her snug snatch all the way onto my stiff schlong in a single stroke.

Lily's eyelids fluttered as she soaked in the sensations of being stretched to her limits by my big dick. "Ohhh... yeahhh..." she groaned, closing her eyes to savor the moment before sighing dreamily and staring down at me. And in a clear voice full of contentment, she murmured, "Best. Weekend. Evar."

****

The wood stair treads in this old Victorian-style house audibly creaked with every step as I descended, alerting everyone in the house that we were coming. So as soon as I walked through the open kitchen doorway, Sam turned away from the gas range and greeted me warmly, "Morning, Matty..."

My girlfriend was dressed for class in her typical attire: slacks and a crisp violet blouse, with black ankle boots comfortable enough for walking around the campus while remaining dressier than one would expect from a typical college student. Her platinum-blonde hair was short and sleek in a medium-bob just above her shoulders, accented with dangling earrings. And her makeup perfectly highlighted her strikingly beautiful face.

Sam smiled at me while extending her arms for a routine hug, but she seemed... tired... for lack of a better term. So while we came together for a quick peck, I pulled back immediately afterwards and gave her a look of concern.

"You alright?" I asked.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I be?"

"You tell me. You aren't quite your normally effervescent self this morning. Burning the candle at both ends?"

Sam waggled her head and winced before sighing, "Didn't sleep very well last night."

"Any particular reason? Are you feeling alright? Maybe just couldn't get your mind to calm down?"

"A lot on my mind, yes."

I tightened my grip around her lower back to hug my Head Girlfriend a little closer. "Come stay with me tonight."

"It's a weekday, Matty."

"But you missed your Sam Saturday Night for Lily's date. C'mon... you always sleep better in my arms - you know that."

"I do..." she admitted. "But can you promise me you'll let me get an early start tomorrow morning if I do instead of pinning me to the bed with your big dick?"

I laughed and slowly stroked her spine. "Believe it or not, I think that's a promise I can actually make. Not just because you asked, but Lily's kinda wiped me out this weekend."

"I can tell." Sam gave me a rueful smile. "Can't remember the last time you pressed your crotch into my belly this tight and I didn't feel you getting hard-up for me."

"Don't take it personally."

"I don't."

My stomach then growled on cue, and I gave her a sideways smirk. "It appears my body has a more typical kind of carnal craving."

"As always." She took a step back, out of my arms, and then gestured with her chin out the door. "Have a seat. Brekkie will be done in a jiffy. Go grab some OJ."

I grabbed the OJ and set the entire jug outside on the dining table along with five glasses, but rather than stay outside and wait, I returned to the kitchen. Sidling up behind my girlfriend, I caressed her bubble butt, wrapped my arms around her midsection, and leaned in to nuzzle her neck.

"Not now, Matty..." she said with an unexpected frost in her tone that took me by surprise.

"What? I can't hug my Head Girlfriend anymore?"

"You're slowing me down and I need to get to class. It's Monday now, Matty. We talked about this, and I'm in 'weekday Sam' mode now. I love you, but you missed your window."

"Missed my window?" I let go of her and took a step back. "Are you upset that we skipped 'Sam Saturday'?"

"No, of course not," she replied defensively. "Your romantic date with Lily was an important event we all knew about and agreed to."

"I'm thinking it's been a little too long since our last romantic date." Raising both eyebrows, I asked, "Can you remember the last time we went out together?"

"We're together all the time."

"Not like a date, we haven't."

"Matty, don't get clingy."

"Alright, alright." I raised both hands and took a step back. "Not being clingy."

"We both knew what we were getting into with this relationship, didn't we?" Sam asked a little hotly. "You knew I'd be career-focused when we got here, alright? I'm not upset that we missed 'Sam Saturday' - Lily deserved that time to be with you. But don't go thinking you can just freely substitute in a Monday night on the fly instead and assume I'll go along with it. I've got obligations and stuff scheduled and--"

"It's cool, it's cool, I get it." I gestured with both hands for her to calm down. "I wasn't expecting anything special out of tonight. You said you didn't sleep well last night, and I honestly just thought you'd have a better night's sleep in my arms."

Her eyes narrowed suspiciously. "I think you're just upset you haven't gotten to stick your dick into me since Friday night."

"Not what I was thinking." I held my hands up again. "Lily's more than taken up the slack."

"'The slack'?" Sam mimed the air quotes. "Are you complaining I haven't been pulling my weight in this relationship?"

"No, no. I'm sorry. That's not what I meant at all."

"There's more to a relationship than sex, Matty."

"I know that. I was trying to say I made no assumptions about us having sex tonight."

"Of course you did. When was the last time I spent the night with you and we didn't have sex?"

"Well, uh... I can't remember."

"Exactly."

"I'd be perfectly happy to give you a full-body massage to help you relax and then just spoon you all night without having sex. Sam, seriously, I'm just trying to help you sleep."

"Yeah, uh-huh," she muttered dubiously.

"I mean it. If going a night without sex will help prove my love to you, I'd be happy to do it."

"Easy for you to say having just gotten your balls drained dry every three hours for the past three days by the horny sexpot ex-virgin still upstairs in your bedroom."

"Sam! Seriously. I've never seen you this cranky."

"Oh, now you're calling me cranky?!? Fuck off, Matty." Sam threw the spatula down into the frying pan and started stalking out the door. "Fix your own fuckin' brekkie. I gotta get to class."

"Sam, wait, please." I stuck my arm out to hold her, but she immediately wrenched herself from my grasp.

"I am BUSY, Matthew," she spat venomously. "You promised you wouldn't weigh me down with romantic drama, remember? My life is hard enough without you dragging me down like an anchor."

I blinked and gave her a sad look. "You said you loved me being your anchor. You said I was your home."

"Not today." Sam scowled, shook her head, and then turned around to walk out the doorway, repeating without looking back at me, "Not today."

****

Sam had just walked out the door when Belle and Naimh arrived, freshly dressed with hair and makeup done and ready to start their days. Lily showed up thirty seconds later, fully dressed but having not yet fixed her hair or makeup. All three of them had heard me and Sam have a somewhat heated discussion in our non-soundproofed house, and all three looked at me with expressions of concern.

"This is my fault," Lily mumbled a bit despondently. "You tried to tell me you had a difficult enough time managing three relationships, but I didn't listen."

"It's not your fault," Naimh insisted immediately.

"I knew what I was getting into in this relationship with Sam," I added. "This has nothing to do with you."

Lily looked skeptical, but Belle immediately slid over to give her bestie a reassuring hug.

"Go finish getting dressed," I told Lily. "I'll finish up breakfast."

Lily pursed her lips, looked at the other two girls, and then nodded before turning around and heading back upstairs. Belle started collecting plates to set the table, and Naimh came over to hug me.

"She'll come around," the redhead promised.

"I know she will." I took a deep breath and sighed.

"It's probably something silly. Like she has some deadline coming up that she doesn't want to 'bother you' with and it's stressing her out." Naimh held up both hands to do the air quotes and then dropped them back around my shoulders.

"I wish Mother were here," I sighed before chuckling and shaking my head. "Never thought I'd hear myself saying that out loud, but she definitely became the 'Sam whisperer'."

"You want me to try talking to her?" Naimh asked.

"You're welcome to try. We're a team, right? The BTC supports each other."

"Too right." Naimh smiled before leaning in and whispering into my ear, "And speaking of which, let me finish making brekkie. Go make out with Belle."

The kitchen was empty save for the two of us, and I glanced through the open doorway to where Belle would be setting out the plates in the dining room.

"She needs you right now," Naimh added softly.

I frowned, not understanding, and I gave Naimh a curious look.

"Trust me," Naimh added before pecking my lips and patting my butt. She then took the spatula out of my hand and gave me a 'go on already' kind of look.

I glanced back through the open doorway, returned my gaze back to my redheaded girlfriend, and then leaned in for one more kiss. "You're an amazing friend to the girls, you know that?"

Naimh shrugged like it was no big deal. She just patted my ass and then gave it a healthy shove.

I laughed and walked out into the dining room, and Belle looked up in surprise at my arrival. She was pretty much already done setting out the dishes, so I merely took her hand, led her over to the couch, and then lured my lovely little lover into my lap while telling her, "Neevie thought you'd enjoy a quick makeout session."

Belle smiled brightly and giggled as I took her into my arms before grabbing meaty handfuls of her ass. And just before we started kissing, she exclaimed quite sincerely, "Your girlfriend has the best ideas."

****

Per our normal Monday/Wednesday routine, Naimh held my hand for the walk from our house onto campus while Belle followed behind us. One slight deviation from our routine was that Lily accompanied us today, and I wondered how much of a regular occurrence that would start to be now that Lily had more or less been formally added to my circle of girlfriends. In any case, she hung back walking side-by-side with Belle, the two girls gabbing like a couple of hyper-social geese.

I glanced back every now and then at the two of them. Lily would look back up at me with a shy kind of smile and a sparkle in her eyes, the picture-perfect definition of a girl in love feeling the unexpected gaze of the man she was in love with. Belle would glance at the radiant expression on Lily's face and giggle before turning her attention to me. Twice, she puckered up and blew me an air kiss, which reminded me of our morning makeout session on the couch with her pert booty in my hands.

When the four of us reached our usual intersection, Naimh gave me a quick kiss and then bounced away towards the Biology buildings while Belle slid her small hand into mine for the journey that remained. Lily then slid her hand into mine from the other side, and I felt a surge of cocky pride flood through me as I navigated the school walkways with two such cute hotties sandwiching me between them.