The Bike Lock and The Bitch

Story Info
Kelly suffers a cheerleader's cruel punishment.
5.4k words
4.08
61.7k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, that is such a cute skirt. You need to buy it," Kelly squealed as her best friend, Marie, showed her Amazon shopping cart to her friend.

"Thanks, Kelly. I love the design but I'm so scared to buy it. It's way shorter than what I usually wear," Marie explained, blushing at Kelly's compliment.

"Anyway, how are you feeling about the big swim competition tonight?"

"I'm so nervous. It's been 12 years since a freshman girl made it to nationals. But I feel like I really have a shot."

"I know you do, Kell. You know I'm your biggest fan, and I'll be up there in the stands cheering you on!

"Thanks Marie," she smiled, "You know that means a lot to me. Anyway, I guess we'll have to get to class soon. I'll see you at the swim meet tonight."

"See you there," Marie smiled, clearly happy for her friend.

Unfortunately, as Kelly was getting up to throw away the rest of her food, she felt a bump as she crashed into another girl who was walking by and spilling a sizable glass of chocolate milk all over the girl.

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry," Kelly exclaimed, trying to help the poor girl up. As she reached out her hand, she realized the girl she had bumped into was Becca, the captain of the cheerleading squad, a cute brunette of average height. Becca, not to be trifled with, glared at Kelly, ignored her outstretched hand, and stood up herself.

"Watch where you're going, you little freak. You just ruined this outfit," Becca said indignantly. True enough, chocolate milk was sprayed all over the girl's outfit, as well as the food Becca had been carrying as well. To make matters worse, she was wearing her cheerleading outfit today since all the cheer girls wore them on the night of a big game.

"I'm so sorry, Becca"

"You had better be, you loser. What's your name?"

"Kelly. Sorry."

"You are totally going to pay for this, you little-"

"Hey!" Marie yelled, "lay off her. She just made a mistake. Stop being rude. It's not like she meant to bump into you." Becca, not being used to getting talked back too, glared at the two girls before quickly turning around and stormed away, her high heels clicking as she strode.

Kelly and Marie shared a knowing look before continuing about their days. Kelly felt really bad about what had happened, and she wanted to make things right, but Becca had really been a bitch. She didn't know quite what to do. She shrugged it off and figured it was nothing. After all, she had her own problems to worry about, like getting ready for the nationals qualifiers swim meet tonight. Of course, she didn't realize how that moment would still come to haunt her.

*****

Kelly brushed her hair into something just between a mid-part and a side-part and checked herself out in her bedroom mirror. She was a cute, shorter 18-year-old girl, with dark brown hair that fell past her B-cup boobs down to just above her waist. At the moment, she was putting on a light layer of makeup - she didn't want to overdo it since it would all be washed off by the pool water anyway - but she still wanted to look good on her first appearance since Marie would be watching her in the stands. And besides, it wouldn't hurt to look good for the judges.

As she finished gathering up her swimsuit, swim cap, and a few other items into her gym bag, she got a text from her friend Katelyn, saying she was waiting outside. She and Katelyn lived in the same subdivision and had been friends since they were kids. They even both joined the college swim team together. Since the multiplex where the sports occurred was only four or so miles from the subdivision she and Katelyn rode their bikes there every night for practices and home competitions.

"Can you believe it?" Katelyn greeted Kelly, "We're finally going to know if we're going to nationals. Of course, I'm sure you already know you'll make it in."

"I hope so," she replied as she hopped on her bike and started on her way to the multiplex, "It's been so long since a freshman from our school has made it to nationals though, so I'm not expecting anything."'

"Of course you'll get in, Kelly. You swim better than anyone else on the team, even the varsity girls. If anyone's getting in, it would be you. I'm just here for moral support," Katelyn countered. Kelly supposed that was probably true. She had been a star swimmer in her high school swim team, and now, even though it was only her first year in college, even the older girls admired her talent. In fact, even her coach told her that, based on her speed and technique, she was virtually guaranteed a spot unless she royally messed up tonight. Katelyn, though she was a good swimmer for a freshman, still had a long way to go before she could consider competing in nationals.

"You know Kelly, I think you're just nervous since you know Marie will be there."'

"Shut up! I'm not nervous. Besides, she's just a friend"

Katelyn gave her a knowing look, followed by a smirk, and responded, "Well, you're clearly wearing that makeup for someone." Kelly realized she didn't have a response to that.

Once they had made it to the multiplex, they rode around to the back entrance that no one ever seemed to use. It was a bit out of the way, so most didn't use it - save Kelly and a few other members of the swim team, since the entrance was close to the pool. She and Katelyn particularly liked it because it had a secluded bike rack they felt they could safely leave their bikes without the potential for them to be stolen. There were also some metered locking rings implanted into the concrete that resembled a normal combination lock's top, where people could insert coins to keep their bikes locked if they didn't have bike locks, but the girls never used it since no one came by that way anyway.

Once they had put up their bikes, they hurried into the multiplex, both eager to do their best at the competition.

*****

On their way to the locker room, Kelly decided to make a quick trip to the pool - to scope out the judges - as she put it. She suspected Katelyn knew she was just going to check if Marie had arrived but said nothing.

Once she had entered the pool area, sure enough, Marie was in the stands with a few other friends of theirs. She gave them a cheerful wave as butterflies welled up in her stomach. She knew she needed to focus in order to give it her all, but she couldn't stop thinking about how Marie would be watching her from the stands while she was competing.

As she looked over into the actual pool, she saw most of her teammates were already there, swimming warm up laps, so she hurried over to the locker rooms to get changed. Once there, she looked around and was surprised to see that Katelyn wasn't there. She shrugged and hurriedly changed into her team swimsuit. It was a medium blue racerback swimsuit with a golden leprechaun - her school's mascot - on it.

As soon as she had gotten changed, she saw Katelyn run back into the locker room, already in just her suit and sandals. She had a worried look on her face, so Kelly walked over to check on her.

"You won't believe it, Kelly, someone stole my bike!" she complained, "no one ever so much as goes back there, and besides who would have stolen it?"

"That's awful. I can't believe someone would do such a thing"

"Yeah, that girl Becca from the cheerleading team, told me she saw someone messing with our bikes, so I went out to check, and sure enough, they were gone." As the distressed girl said Becca's name, Kelly perked up. Becca had meant to steal her bike, she was sure of it, and Katelyn had gotten caught in the crossfire.

As an upset Katelyn went to the pool to start swimming, Kelly realized it would be a good idea to lock up her bike as well, or at least check on it. If Becca hadn't gotten to hers yet, perhaps she could scrounge up some coins and lock it on one of the metered bike lock rings.

Kelly checked the nearest clock and saw she still had thirty minutes until it was her team's time to compete. She had the time to get her bike lock and at least lock up her own bike so she'd know it wouldn't be stolen like Kate's was.

She hurried back to her own locker to grab her socks and shoes to find they were missing, and a shot of confusion raced through her. She wondered if it was the cheer girls who stole her shoes. They were on the other side of the locker room, getting ready for their own cheer competition later that night. She nearly marched over there herself, but she didn't see Becca among the crowd. If it really was Becca who had taken them, she had clearly absconded with them, and Kelly realized she likely wouldn't be able to get them back in time. She'd just have to go barefoot.

So Kelly walked out of the locker room in just her team swimsuit, down the cold tile floors in the hallway down to the back doors. She swung the doors open and made a beeline towards the bike rack, her bare feet dancing on the rough pavement. She quickly searched for her bike, and found that it, too, was missing. She could feel the anger boiling up inside her again. Today just could not get any worse!

Suddenly, she felt a shove from behind her. She stepped forward to try to keep her balance and braced herself on the bike rack. As soon as she did, she felt the right strap on the back of her swimsuit be pulled back just a bit, and felt a cool metal touch before hearing the click of a locking mechanism. She looked to her right to see that a bike lock had been put in place around a part of her swimsuit and tied off on the bike rack. It suddenly dawned on her that she was stuck.

To make matters worse, she heard footsteps starting off to her right. She looked over to see who did this to her and saw Becca swaggering away in her ridiculously short cheer skit.

"Hey!" Kelly yelled at her, "get back here this instant!"

"It's about time you learned your place, you geek. The cheer team rules this school. We're practically royalty here, and we deserve to be treated as such." she said as she turned around to Kelly, "Good luck getting yourself unlocked without the keys." Becca then dropped the keys into a small box on the ground, right where one of the time-lock bike hooks had been.

Kelly couldn't believe what she was hearing. There was no way this crazy bitch was for real. She screamed, "Let me out! This isn't funny, Becca!"

Becca only smirked and started walking back inside. Kelly was fuming as she heard the door slam shut behind her.

Kelly got down and tried to reach for the box, but it was too far away. She tried getting into a sitting position and reaching for the box with her feet, but she still couldn't reach. There was simply no way for her to reach the box while her swimsuit was still locked to the bike rack.

She considered her options. She could try to get Katelyn or Marie to come out and unlock her, but she had no way to contact either of them. In fact, no one usually walked in through the back, which meant she'd be hard pressed to contact anyone who could help to get her out. It meant the only way for her to escape would be to slip out of her swimsuit, grab the key, and then unlock her swimsuit so she could put it back on.

She shuddered at the thought of that. If it was difficult enough working up the courage to change with her teammates every day, she couldn't imagine having to change outside when she could possibly be spotted, though she supposed people coming back here was rare enough. Plus, if she didn't grab it, it would mean she'd have to wait for her competition to end before people would probably come searching for her, and she was determined not to miss any chance at competing. She was determined not to let her teammates down, and she was determined to give her best showing in front of Marie.

She did a double take, looking around to make sure no one was coming. She closed her eyes for a moment to settle her stomach and work up the courage to do what she knew she'd have to do.

Quickly, Kelly slipped off the right strap of her swimsuit that was attached to the bike lock, and then she slipped off the left. Taking one more look around, she yanked it down, exposing her breasts, but she found she couldn't lower it any past her belly button because of how the bike lock was attached to the top of the rack. It would be hard for her to lift her legs up out of the tight suit, she realized. So, Kelly bent forward, got on her hands, and wiggled out of the suit.

As her tummy and legs hit the ground, she realized how embarrassing she must look, naked and kneeling on the ground. She banished the thought from her head and crawled to where the box was laying on the ground. The cool autumn wind blew across Kelly's nipples and bottom, sending a chill down her spine and reminding her that she was currently on display

Now that she was closer, she could see the box actually had two holes in it: one on the top, where Becca had dropped the key into, and one on the side as well. She reached her hand into the top hole to find the key, but found that there were a couple of rocks and what felt like a metal chain in the way. She couldn't quite reach past the obstacles to reach the key, so she stuck her right hand in the other hole in the side. She used her left to lift up a rock, allowing her right hand to reach the key. As soon as she had it in her hand, she quickly yanked both hands out of the box.

Unfortunately, that's where her luck ended. As she pulled her hands out, she felt a sharp resistance around her wrists. As her hands lurched back to the center of the box, she saw the flimsy wooden sides of it fall apart. Now, she could see her true predicament.

It turned out that two ends of a set of handcuffs had been attached to the inside of each of the holes and kept just tight enough so that they would be unnoticable from the outside but would snap shut as soon as she tried pulling her hands out. To make matters worse, she saw that the box had been placed right over one of the ground rings used to secure bikes... and the chain connecting the handcuffs went straight through the ring!

Kelly tried pulling up against the lock, but it was no use. She could see the timer on the device was set to four hours - long after the competition would have ended. Unless she could get out of the handcuffs or get Becca to unlock the locking ring, she was stuck. In public. In this humiliating position, on her knees with her hands locked to the ground. And she would miss her competition too. She was furious.

Just as she thought her situation couldn't get any worse, she heard the back door to the multiplex open, and out walked three guys. Kelly wanted to run and hide, but she could barely move with her wrists still cuffed to the ground. No sooner than when the door had shut, the boys saw Kelly. Their eyes opened in surprise as they saw her, and they started walking over. She did what she could to readjust her position so that her charms wouldn't be on display.

"Becca told us there would be a surprise out here and that I should bring my cameras. We never would have guessed the surprise would be this sweet.", said one of the three, who she identified as Will, a photographer for the yearbook club who she had rejected the year before. Now that she had a better view, she could see the other two boys were Dan and Matt. One was an engineering fanatic, the other had a carpenter for a father and was really into woodshop. Both of them she had rejected in the past as well.

"This isn't funny, Will. You've made your point, now let me out of these handcuffs and let me get my clothes back," she demanded them.

"No, I can't do that. Becca said she'd reward us. Plus, you're in the perfect position for a quick little photo shoot right now," Will retorted.

"Besides, we wouldn't want to let all that work we put into that little trap go to waste," Matt added.

Kelly heard the first few clicks of Will's camera. She slouched down more and scowled. This wasn't fair! She wouldn't let herself be exposed on camera like this.

"Cut it out! I rejected you creeps for a reason, and - OUCH!", she yelped. Dan, who had moved behind her as she was talking, had zapped her with a taser, causing her to collapse. In the meantime, Will certainly got more pictures of her bare nipples. She also heard the click of an android phone camera behind her, and realized her ass was probably on full display.

"I tell you what. We'll make you a deal. If you pose for us and give us some really good shots, we'll make sure no one else ever sees these photos. If you don't though... well, I'm sure there are plenty of other guys who would be willing to pay for these," Will offered her.

She started trembling in anger. She had never taken nudes before, and she didn't want anyone to have compromising pictures of her - certainly not these losers. But was it worth the risk of their photos getting out to even more people. It was bad enough these three would always have these photos, but there were plenty of other guys at her college and on opposing teams who would surely love to get their hands on these photos.

Kelly felt ashamed that she was even considering the deal. But not as ashamed as she felt about what she did next.

"Fine, but you have to promise no one else will ever see any of these pictures," she agreed.

Will smiled and smirked, "Alright then. First off, get on your back and stretch your legs above your head. You know, the way you do when you're warming up for a swim meet."

She felt the last bit of her dignity leave her as she complied. She posed for the camera with her nipples, her virgin pussy, and her ass all on display. She didn't even realize she was scowling until Matt chided to her that she had to smile in the pictures. So she put on the most convincing smile she could manage, and that seemed to work for the boys.

But her torment was far from over. She had to strike a dozen other poses, all while trying to maneuver into them with her hands still locked to the ground. In one pose, she was on her hands and knees looking up at the camera with her tits hanging down. In the next, she was instructed to stay in the same position but turn her head behind her so they could get one from behind where she would smile to the camera with her ass on display. In yet another, she was on her back again with her butt right on the ring in the ground so that her hands could spread her ass cheeks while she had her legs up in the air. Finally, they finished off with a picture of her biting her lip through a smirk - obviously with her tits in the frame as well.

As much as she hated to admit it, she really enjoyed her torment. The boys' predatory gaze turned her on and she felt herself getting wet as the boys kept taking more pictures and furthering her humiliation.

As the boys finished up and were about to go back inside, Kelly pleaded with them again, "Please, can you at least take this key and unlock my swimsuit so I won't be completely naked out here?" She wondered if they had the key to her handcuffs as well, but she dared not ask.

"Yeah, sorry, but that sounds like a lot of work," Will boredly replied, "and besides, I'm sure Becca wouldn't want us doing that anyway. You're such a strong, independent woman, though, so I'm sure you'll manage." Kelly fumed at that.

As soon as the boys had gone back inside, she tried to forget about the humiliating experience she had just gone through. She didn't want to think about how some random guys now had pictures of her most intimate parts, and while she wasn't against sending nudes, she had hoped her first would be sent to a guy - or girl - she actually cared about. To take her mind off her humiliation, she checked the timer on the bike lock ring and it still showed over two and a half hours left. She realized that she surely missed her competition at this point. And she still had a long way to go before she would be freed.

12