The Billionaire's Club

Story Info
A tech billionaire is welcomes into an exclusive club.
3.6k words
4.67
31k
53

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrPhilius
MrPhilius
129 Followers

He probably shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth, thought Michael Lee as he walked through the hotel lobby. But he couldn't help but feel a little strange that the acquisition he set up had gone so smoothly. He had girded himself for a tough negotiation: the company was small, but was sitting on plenty on profitable patents. And to date, they had been resistant to all offers. But they seemed almost eager to sell to Michael, practically falling all over themselves to accept his first offer.

He almost felt bad. He knew that their company was worth a lot more than his first offer, and was prepared to be much more generous. Then again, he thought, he didn't become a billionaire by missing out on opportunities to pay less for things.

This was his role, anyway: the hard business side of TMRWTech. His best friend from University Fred was the face of the company; the guy with the Twitter account hyping up the stock and talking about tech that doesn't exist yet. Michael was the one who coded the original app that made them rich, and he's the one who's been guiding their company's growth, acquiring startups with exciting, potentially profitable tech, and integrating them in TMRWTech's growing umbrella of services.

But still, he couldn't shake the feeling that something unusual had happened. And when he thought about it, he had to admit that he'd been feeling a little different over the last couple of weeks. He felt more confident somehow, and clearer-headed. Things have been a little strange with his wife, Joanna, too. His sex drive has been off the charts, which he thought might be a problem. He loved his wife, but their sex life had never been much more than a weekly affair; less when things got hectic with the company. They were still in their twenties, but they had long settled into a comfortable rhythm that was often much more about them working together as COO and CFO of TMRWTech than about having hot, steamy sex. And though Michael always thought that things could be better, he didn't think he was ever unsatisfied with their partnership.

But in the last couple of weeks, Michael often him unusually horny. And much to his surprise, his wife was always open to his advances. She had grown up in a conservative Korean family, and her upbringing was reflected in their lovemaking. She would turn bright pink from embarrassment whenever they got intimate, as if she could never get used to idea of being naked with someone. But recently, though they have yet to do anything out of the ordinary, sex with her has felt different. She'd stare into his eyes with a hunger he'd never seen before, a desire that he thought she'd be too ashamed to ever express.

The thought of it made his cock twitch, and he started thinking all the things he was going to do to his wife and he got up to their hotel room. A ping from his phone broke him out of the fantasy. A text from Joanna:

"Moved rooms. Go to 3701. Get a new key card at reception."

There was a part of Michael that wondered why his wife had moved rooms, but it was a distant echo in the back of his mind, drowned out by his need to get up there to fuck his wife.

***

Michael stepped out of the elevator and found only one set of double doors in the whole hallway. Clearly, this floor was reserved for some sort of luxury suite, which was the sort of thing that Michael and Joanna had never indulged in. Though they could certainly afford it, it always seemed like too much room for the two of them.

Michael waved the key card in front of the locked and it beeped open. He opened the door to an entryway that was in itself as big as an average hotel room. Light music was playing over speakers that seemed to be all over the space.

"Joanna?" he called out. He opened another set of doors and found himself in the suite's main space, a lavishly appointed living area with a wall of glass on the opposite side, opening out to a private balcony with a small swimming pool. On other side were doors leading to what must be several bedrooms. In the middle of the space was a large sectional couch in white leather around a glass coffee table that looked like a piece of modern art. There was at least enough seating for twenty people, but there were only two seated at the moment. One was his wife Joanna. The other was a striking woman of Indian descent that he did not recognize. Joanna was wearing a large, fluffy hotel robe, and the woman was in a little black dress that showed off her long, toned legs and graceful shoulders. She looked to be in her late twenties, but had a hardness in her eyes thet suggested older. In spite of all the open space, Joanna sat closely beside this unknown woman, her body turned towards her in rapt attention. Her expression was placid, maybe even a bit happy.

"Ah, you're here," the woman said, with an accent that implied status.

Michael walked to them, not saying anything.

"I hope you don't mind me moving you two from the junior suite," she said. "I am accustomed to having more space for my activities."

Michael looked at his wife, who wasn't saying a word, and was keeping her eyes on the woman. Something was clearly off, but Michael thought it best to keep up a poker face until he had a better grasp of the situation. He took a seat across from the woman, who smiled at him.

"I admire your composure, Mr. Lee," the woman said. "I'm told others in your position haven't been as calm."

"Well, thank you, I suppose," Michael said. "Now, please can we get to the point where you tell me who you are, and what you're doing here?"

The woman's mouth curled up into a wry grin. "Very well," she said. "I am Priti Mannar, and I am just like you."

"Like me?" Michael said.

"A billionaire."

Michael scanned his memory, trying to remember if he'd met her before, or if he'd even heard her name. Surely, he'd remember someone like her.

"I'll save you the trouble," she said. "We've never met. And you've probably never heard of me. My fortune was made in Indian telecoms, though you're probably more familiar with my business partner Sunil Singh."

His brow furrowed. He knew of Singh, of course: the richest man in India, the man behind Singh Telecoms. "And what does that have to do with any of this?"

"Everything, Michael. Do you mind if I call you Michael?"

"I do mind, but I don't think that means much to you," he replied, his tone even.

Priti gave a bell of a laugh. "I think I am going to enjoy being your friend, Michael."

"That's a bit presumptuous, Priti," he said, putting emphasis on the name.

"Now, now, don't be angry Michael. Please excuse the dramatics, but life can be so boring sometimes." Priti rose to her feet and approached him, her stride soft, but deliberate. Joanna's eyes followed Priti as she walked to Michael, her expression never changing. Priti sat right beside him and wrapped an arm around his. She leaned into him, and he could her perfume, and feel the soft swell of her breasts against his elbow. And it was then he realized that the urge to fuck had not died down within him, even with all that has happened.

"What is this? What have you done to my wife?" Michael finally asked, through his haze of arousal.

"I'm welcoming you to a very exclusive club, Michael." Priti said. "As to what I've done to your wife, I am simply demonstrating the benefits of membership."

Priti leaned in closer, her body now fully pressing against his side. Then, with her head on his shoulder, she addressed his wife. "Joanna, stand up."

Joanna obeyed, a blissful expression washing over her face as she did.

"Take off your robe," Priti said. Joanna untied the sash and let the robe fall off of her, revealing her naked body. Michael was speechless as he tried to process what was going on. And at the same time, he felt his cock grow hard at the sight of his wife being so obedient, so openly sexual in front of others.

"Kneel," Priti said, with a tone that suggested that it was something she said regularly. Joanna dropped to her knees, and she smiled happily as she did it. Michael noted the wetness between her legs, a trickle crawling down her naked thigh.

Priti brought her face close to his ear, while her hand gently brushed against the hardness in his trousers. "Do you believe in conspiracy theories, Michael?" she asked. "Stuff like, billionaires secretly running the world?"

Michael barely registered the question. Priti didn't seem to mind, her voice growing warmer in his ear.

"You see, that one is true. In the 1950s, some of the richest people in the world realized that they had the resources to fully control people. It took a lot of experimentation, but they figured it out. They put chemicals in the water, and hid subliminal messages in practically every piece of media that people consumed."

"It turned out that the easiest way to control people was to harness their pleasure centers," Priti continued. "Made it feel good to obey certain people, as long as they gave off a scent that could be engineered into the human body."

"This is insane," Michael managed to utter out.

"Yes, I suppose it is," Priti said with a hint of amusement. "I'm sure you've noticed recently that people seem more keen to do what you want. It's because you're giving off that scent, too."

"How?"

"That booster shot you took a couple of weeks ago. It contained the catalyst. Changed you, broke you out of the haze of control. And now everyone who isn't part of our little club wants to please you, wants to obey."

Priti unzipped Michael's trousers and pulled out his hard, aching cock. "You poor boy," she said. "A side effect of the catalyst is an increased libido, which I'm sure you've noticed."

Priti wrapped her hand around his member. "What you probably haven't noticed yet is that you're getting bigger. Another side effect, though one that no one seems to have ever complained about."

She turned her attention to his wife. "Joanna," Priti said, "give your husband a blowjob."

"Yes, Ms. Mannar," Joanna said. She crawled on all fours with urgency to Michael, and quickly wrapped her mouth around the head of his member. Her hand lightly gripped his shaft and tentatively stroked and her head bobbed up and down.

"She doesn't do this for you often, does she?" Priti said with a smirk. "Eyes up, Joanna. Show your husband how much you're enjoying this."

Joanna looked up at him, a worshipful expression on her face. She moaned on his cock, buzzing with pleasure as she committed to the order.

"She'll do anything for you," Priti said. "For any of us in the club, really, but we generally agree not to mess with each other's partners."

Michael puzzled over the implications, dozens of questions emerging as he considered the situation. But they didn't feel as urgent as his desire to be inside Joanna, who was gingerly licking the head of his cock as she gingerly stroked the shaft. Michael put a firm hand on the back of her head and pushed her down on to his cock. Joanna continued to look up at him as she took him in her mouth, her eyes betraying surprise, but offering no real objection as his cock touched the back of her throat. Joanna was clearly gagging, but she did not retreat. Michael pulled his cock out, and his wife coughed in fits. Michael suddenly felt a pang of guilt as he saw the tears welling up in Joanna's eyes.

"Babe, I'm sorry..." Michael started.

"Joanna, dear," Priti suddenly said. "Take a deep breath when you can, and try to swallow when you feel him hit the back of your throat. Let your husband fuck your throat."

Joanna nodded, and then took his cock in her mouth again. Through the tears, Michael detected a sense of focus in his wife's eyes, and a hunger that renewed his urge to use all her holes for his pleasure. She drove forward, and he could feel her trying to bring him deeper into her, urging him to break through the threshold. She would gag and pull back, but immediately start trying again. She drooled all over him, rivulets of fluid dripping off the base of his cock. Until finally, he felt himself being pulled in another level.

And slowly, Joanna pushed further, until her lips touched the base of his cock. He held her there for a second, relishing in the visual of his cock completely consumed by his wife, whose eyes indicated a sense of deep satisfaction at having accomplished this feat. He pulled back and let his wife take a breath, then started building a rhythm, until he was fucking her mouth in earnest. And he could feel Joanna accepting him eagerly, could feel her pushing things as much as he was.

"Oh shit, Joanna," he said. "I'm going to come."

Joanna moaned on his prick, and then attacked it with even greater ferocity. Michael grunted, which she took as her cue to take him as deep as she could. His cock surged and released his seed down her throat, which she seemed to take gratefully, holding her position, an unidentifiable mix of liquids dripping from the sides of her mouth.

Michael pulled out, and Joanna gasped for air. She fell backwards and landed on gently on her back, taking ragged breaths, but with a blissful look on her face.

"I'm not going to lie," Priti suddenly said. "That was pretty hot."

Michael turned to the attractive Indian woman, his insides churning. He glared at her, feeling a pang of anger as she sat there, smug and satisfied.

"Don't look at me like that," she said. "This is a gift."

"You've changed her," he replied.

"I haven't, really," she said. "Your wife is still the woman you married. She has not lost any of her faculties. She's just more...willing to acquiesce to your desires. Obeying you makes her happy, gives her pleasure."

"This isn't right."

"Well, if you really feel that way, you could just not stick your cock down her throat," she said. "It's within your power to keep things normal, to go back to the way your marriage was before. Joanna will happily play that part for you, won't you dear?"

"Yes, Ms. Mannar," Joanna replied from the floor.

"But I think you'd be lying to yourself if you think you wouldn't prefer things the way they are now," Priti said with a wicked grin.

"What is it that you really want from me? Why is any of this happening?" Michael asked.

Priti stood and walked toward a bar in the corner of the room. She started pouring a couple of drinks. "Like I said, Michael, I'm welcoming you to the club. We've been admiring your work at TMRWTech, and we think you deserve to be let in on this grand conspiracy."

She walked back to Michael and handed him a glass of whisky. "Now, being the club means you have some responsibilities to the club. We can't be stepping on each other's toes, after all. So, if you're making moves that might get in the way of another member's plans, you need to work out some sort of deal."

Priti held up her glass for a toast. "I assure you, it's nothing too complicated. We're all very civilized."

Michael downed his glass. Priti chuckled and took a sip out of hers.

"What about Fred?" Michael asked.

"What about him?"

"Is he in the club?"

"Of course not," Priti said. "He's a figurehead, and someone who would inevitably get into trouble if given this kind of power."

Michael silently agreed.

Priti smiled. "Yes, you've figured it out, haven't you? We chose you because you're the one who actually gets the work done, and does it without any need for fanfare. And you're smart enough to use this power without attracting unneeded attention."

"Yes I imagine you want people to be discreet about how they're secretly controlling the world."

"Exactly," Priti said, amused.

"And if I refuse?"

"Then you'd be a very stupid man," she said. "And we both know you're not stupid."

Michael took a minute to take it all in, to imagine what he could do with the ability to make people do what he wanted. He thought of how he could grow TMRWTech, how every negotiation would go in his favor. He thought about how he could rein in Fred, how he could make him a better CEO and make things a whole lot simpler for the company. He could massage the press, and influence politicians, making them look the other way when he invested in promising tech that could be considered unethical or risky.

His eyes turned to his wife, who was back up in a kneeling position, her chest heaving slightly as she registered his attention, with a look that conveyed utter and complete devotion.

"How are you feeling, babe?" Michael asked his wife.

"I feel good, honey," she replied.

"Doesn't any of this strike you as strange?"

Joanna seemed to give this some thought. "I don't think there's anything strange about wanting to make you happy."

"And you enjoy the fucking, don't you?" Priti asked.

"Yes, Ms. Mannar," she replied. "I honestly didn't realize it could be so good." Joanna hands absentmindedly strayed towards her sex, her fingers gliding across her wetness. Michael felt a stirring in his loins as he watched his wife play with herself.

Priti arched an eyebrow at Michael. "I think you've already made your decision."

"I don't think you had much doubt," Michael shot back, slowly stroking his cock to life.

"No," she replied. "I didn't. We've been watching you for a while, Michael. We don't offer this gift to people who we think would refuse."

"I have to tell you, Miss Mannar: I don't like being manipulated."

"I would apologize, Michael, but our gift ensures that you're never going to be manipulated ever again."

Joanna moaned, her eyes fixated on Michael's hardening prick.

"I think I'm going to leave you now," Priti said. "Although I know that I can count on your discretion, I must urge you to still be careful about how you apply your power."

"You're welcome to stay," Michael said.

"I'm flattered, and honestly a little tempted" Priti replied. "But I have other plans for tonight." Priti leaned in and gave Michael a soft kiss on the cheek. "I did leave you one last gift, though. A new experience for you to test out your abilities."

She walked to one of the doors and opened it. She beckoned at someone unseen, and out stepped a gorgeous blonde woman in her early twenties. She was dressed for sleep in a baseball shirt and pajama bottoms, but it did nothing to obscure the pure glamour of this woman. She did not seem to mind at all that there was a naked woman kneeling in the middle of the room, or that Michael had his hand on his erect member.

"Michael, this is Amanda Cooper," Priti said. "Amanda, Michael Lee. He's a very important person. And that's his wife Joanna, who you've met."

"The movie star?" Michael exclaimed.

"Yes. She's in town for some press junket. This is her room, actually. But little details like that hardly matter now." She turned to Amanda. "You don't mind, do you dear?"

"Of course not," she replied. "It's nice to meet you," Amanda said, flashing a thousand watt smile.

"Now Amanda, would you like to join Michael and his wife tonight?" Priti asked. "I believe they're going to be exploring the boundaries of their relationship."

"Of course," the movie star replied. Amanda walked toward Michael, her expression signaling her amorous intent. She took his hand and placed it on her breast, urging him to feel her. Then she kissed him deeply, before wrapping a hand around his cock. In the corner of his wife, he saw his wife looking on, furiously rubbing on her clit.

"Enjoy yourself, Michael," he heard Priti say. "Do stay out of trouble."

***

Amanda cooed in pleasure as Michael entered her slick pussy from behind. She turned her head back to look at him. "Yes, fuck me," she said. "Fuck me like you fucked your wife."

Joanna was lying beside the actress, Michael's cum leaking out of her well fucked cunt. She propped herself up on an elbow and gave the actress a kiss. Amanda moaned into Joanna's probing mouth as Michael began pumping in and out of the young star.

MrPhilius
MrPhilius
129 Followers
12