The Bimbo Always Wins Pt. 03

Story Info
More changes; more spontaneity!
2.6k words
4.57
14.6k
17

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She only had to wait about twelve hours to find out.

"Hello, it's Edward."

She gave a non-committal "Hey there!" to see where he was going with this call.

"That was really something the other night. Is that something you do often?"

"No. Believe it or not, it's part of some changes I've decided to make in my life. I've decided to be more... open to new things."

"I like that!"

Well, he definitely wasn't scared away. Maybe she should have left the door to the tattoo shop unlocked. She did have one unoccupied hole that night.

They ended up making a date for Saturday. It was going to be a "walk in the park, lunch, getting to know you better" sort of thing, but by the time they were saying their goodbyes, she was already thinking of how she was going to surprise him with a change of plan.

--------------------------------------------

Erin's former self would have spent the rest of the nights this week, and at least a little of each day at work, watching the clock and calendar, counting down until the weekend arrived again. She had a date! A nice guy wanted to spend time with her! The least she could do was think about it constantly while she waited on her prince to show up and sweep her off her feet!

But a bimbo doesn't operate that way. For bimbos, opportunities abound. It would be crazy to be so fixated on a bird in the hand that an entire flock of birds in the bush is ignored. Erin had to admit, the world looked different to her now and she had only just begun her transition. It was hard to say where this would take her, but so far she was enjoying it.

She couldn't help wondering whether other bimbos felt the same abundance of possibilities that she was starting to feel -- and then immediately recognized the remnants of her old attitude toward bimbos. It was almost as if she was questioning whether they were smart enough or deep enough to see things as she was seeing them.

She chased that old attitude right out of her head. If she'd learned anything over the past few weeks it was that bimbos worked just as hard -- or harder, and saw as much -- or more, than ordinary women. So yeah, any bimbo who had made the transition willfully had, no doubt, experienced these feelings. The only ones who may not have were the girls who started out on the path at a very young age and had no experience in "how the other half lived."

As she was thinking these thoughts, two things happened at the same time. Edward texted her to say he was really looking forward to seeing her on the weekend -- and her boss called to say he needed to see her in his office.

She smiled as she realized that juggling men was going to be her new hobby. It felt good. And it felt good to let Edward wait, wondering if she'd seen his text, wondering if she'd respond, wondering what she'd say. Yeah, that was something new to her and it felt pretty damn good!

"Yes Jim, what can I do for you?"

"Erin, have a seat. It's nothing major, I just wanted to have a chat. I've noticed some changes with you lately and wondered what's going on."

What Jim was really wondering was whether her newly upgraded "look" might mean she was getting ready to look for another job. He liked her a little on the drab side, working hard and making him look good, and he wasn't sure about this new phase she was in.

"What have you noticed, Jim?"

"Well, without saying anything that should bring the wrath of HR down on me, I'll just say that you seem more confident, more smooth, and you're dressing better. So what's happening?"

"No need to worry about HR, boss. I'm not the kind of girl that gets offended by compliments or goes tattling to the HR police. Simple answer is that I took a look at myself and decided I could improve. Pop culture is telling people constantly to feel that, 'This is me. This is who I am. Take it or leave it!' but I don't believe in that. If we aren't trying to be better, what's the point in being here?"

"I really like that attitude, and I agree. But I have to ask -- are you getting ready to look for a new job?"

"Not a new job, but maybe a new arrangement here."

"Meaning?"

"I might come to you at some point in the near future and ask to work from home for a while. From what I've read lately a lot of companies are using that option and between email, text, and teleconferencing, it seems to work just fine."

"You're pretty valuable around here, Erin. I don't think I've ever told you that before. But I don't want to lose you and if you want to try working from home, I'm willing to give it a shot."

"Thank you so much, Jim -- for the compliment and for the flexibility. I'm going to make you happy. Happy you gave it a chance, that is."

She smiled to herself as she left the office, having a bit more happiness in mind for Jim than he realized. She gave just a little swish of her hips as she went through the doorway, knowing he was watching each step.

When work was done for the day she went to the nail salon. Fortunately, it wasn't crowded so a walk-in was no problem. If what she was doing already had been noticed, what was the harm in upping the ante a bit?

An hour or so later, she emerged with long, squared off, nails. She wasn't going for all the flash at once, so she stuck to the traditional French manicure / pink and white. It would take a bit of practice learning to type with them, but as she looked at her new acquisitions, she smiled and knew it would be worth the effort. Her matching toenails were going to look great peeking out of sexy open-toed pumps too.

Jim was right though, she was dressing better. One thing she'd borrowed from the girls at work was their fashion sense. They looked sharp and sexy, but professional. It wasn't subtle, but it wasn't slut-wear either.

Between the new skills, the new wardrobe, and the new nails she was feeling great about the way things were progressing. She knew she looked good and knowing that seemed to affect everything. She felt her posture improve, back straight, breasts pushed forward, and she knew she radiated confidence without even making a conscious effort.

And speaking of wardrobe, she'd tossed every pair of panties and every bra she owned in the garbage, replacing them with g strings and sheer or lacy bras that showed off what she was working with to best advantage. She'd end up having to buy new bras of course, but getting rid of the current set of new sexy bras was a small loss compared to the benefit of jump-starting the push to where she wanted to end up.

The old Erin wouldn't ever have believed a g string could be pleasant to wear, but New Erin found they were. Perhaps the anal training had turned that area into a full time pleasure zone, but whatever it was, that string running across her asshole was like a sweet caress that lasted all day long.

She thought about the tattoo artist's tongue in her ass and resolved that she'd be needing a lot more of that kind of attention. Maybe Edward would be into it. If not, she was sure someone else would be.

Thinking of Edward reminded her of his earlier message. "I am too!" she replied.

The weekend was beautiful and the plan was to meet in the park for a picnic. She liked his idea for its old fashioned wholesomeness, but she was going to add a twist of her own. She saw him across the parking lot and was happy to see that he was as attractive as she remembered, even without the help of alcohol.

The high wedge heels she wore weren't ideal for going cross country, but as high heels go, they were the best option. She could have gone with something more practical, but a bimbo isn't practical at the expense of looking good. That was her new reality and the confidence that came along with looking good made it worth a few sacrifices.

They found a small open spot, secluded among the greenery and laid out the blanket. The talk was small and pleasant at first. She could tell he wanted to know more about the tattoo shop, but was hesitant to ask, so being a good bimbo, she made it easy for him by bringing it up herself.

"I guess you have some questions about what you saw the other night?"

"Well, it has certainly been on my mind."

"It's fair to say that I've decided to make some major life changes. To put it bluntly, I saw girls at work passing me by on the climb to the top, who were what most people would call "bimbos" to one degree or another. I had a good think on it and decided to go with the "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em" approach. What I've learned is that being one of them takes a lot more effort than I realized. Even so, it's not only rewarding -- it's also fun. You saw some of that fun the other night."

She went on to describe the arrangement she made with the tattoo artists and the spontaneous decision that led to it. He was quick to say he was impressed by her taking such control of her life rather than just drifting on the current, and it was clear he wasn't lying.

Just before the first bite, she touched his leg, trailing her fingers up his thigh, finding a cock that was quick to respond.

"I'd like to fuck you... right now" she whispered.

He didn't need any more encouragement. After getting textiles out of the way in record time, he was inside her from behind, grinding slow and deep. She was just getting into it when she noticed, through a small gap in the bushes, a face looking directly at them. No, not one, but three.

She whispered to Edward that some college boys were watching them, curious what his reaction would be, and felt his cock swell a little more inside her.

That was good. It felt like a good time for another burst of spontaneity.

She spoke in what she thought was a normal conversational tone and volume, but heard with her own ears a deeper, more sultry voice come from her mouth, "Guys, why not come closer so you can see better?"

The invitation brought the three men into the clearing with them, just off the blanket. She smiled and let herself get back to enjoying the deep fuck she was receiving.

Looking up at the guys now and then, she was happy to see their cocks straining in their shorts. It was plain to her that Edward enjoyed having an audience so she decided to take it a step further.

"Would you guys like to join in?"

Three voices said "yes" in unison as three pairs of shorts dropped to the ground.

"Ok, but we're doing it my way. It's a gang bang, not a gang rape, so I want you to fuck me the way Edward is fucking me now -- slow, deep, and sensual. It's not a pounding contest. Got it?"

"Yes Ma'am," the apparent leader of the group responded.

"Now whoever's next, get over here and put your dick in my mouth. Let's get you ready."

She sucked the first one to full hard while Edward blew his load deep inside her. Then he moved aside to watch the show as one after another, they followed the path from mouth to pussy to orgasm.

When she had four loads inside her she smiled and asked, "Who's for seconds?"

Edward definitely was, having moved to her mouth after the third guy moved to her pussy -- and the others were happy to repeat the cycle too.

All in all, this was exactly what she thought a gang bang should be and she was very pleased with herself for making it so, and with the guys for playing along. She had received a lot of pleasure -- and given a lot of pleasure -- which was exactly what her vision of a bimbo should do.

When everyone had made a second round, she said, "Thanks guys. That was wonderful, but if you'll excuse us, my date and I have a picnic to finish!"

Three happy guys left the way they had come in, looking forward to sharing the story with their friends.

"So... was that really ok Edward? I wasn't too much of a slut for you?"

"Baby, that was spectacular and if I'm totally truthful, the more of a slut you are, the more attraction to you I feel."

"Mmmmm... good to know!"

So the bimbofication was going pretty much according to plan.

Appearance Improvement -- Check

Sexual Skill Improvement -- Check

Spontaneity -- Check

Slut Mindset -- Check

Increasing Sex Drive -- Check

Increased Attention -- Check

Getting Pleasure -- Check

Giving Pleasure -- Check

Surgical Modification -- Pending

And then there were the workouts! Jack was doing a great job and she was seeing results. It seemed like every few days she saw something new that she liked in the mirror. Her legs and ass were firming, her arms were toned, and her waist had gotten a tiny bit smaller and tighter. Jack was definitely earning his money and she was looking forward to giving him a more intimate reward soon.

The weeks flew by and before she knew it, she was meeting with Dr. Morgan for a final pre-surgery consult. He decided the way to go was an 800cc expandable adjustable implant. She'd start out at 800ccs and would have 6 months to decide whether to add more saline to make them larger.

They could be "overfilled" to reach as much as 1500cc. Some surgeons were willing to go to 2000cc, but Dr. Morgan didn't think much overfill would be necessary to get the result she was looking for on her frame.

Leaving the appointment, she really wanted to suck his cock again, but thought it might be overdoing it a little bit -- so she left him with a nice wet kiss. His mouth tasted good and she couldn't help reaching down to caress his cock through his pants.

"Thanks Doc! See you in a couple of weeks!"

Her boss, Jim had been true to his word and it wasn't long before everything was set up to work from home. It was almost too easy. Is this what bimbo life is like? It amazed and delighted her, and every day she was more thankful for the decision to change her life.

She was even toying with the idea of staying at the company and letting the "big reveal" be a shock to the people who knew the old Erin. She probably wouldn't be willing to go back to spending every day at the office, but attending an office party could be fun, maybe more fun than arriving on the scene, fully complete, at a new company.

Sure they'd talk, but let them! Supposedly there's no such thing as bad publicity. S as long as the quality of her work never declined, they would eventually accept the fact that she was beating all rivals in every sphere, including professional output.

It was an idea she decided to let percolate for a while to see if it turned out to be strong coffee or just nasty brown water.