The Bimbo App 02

Story Info
A bratty sister becomes her big brother's bimbo slut!
7.3k words
4.48
106.9k
155

Part 8 of the 54 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bratty Sister to Bimbo Slut

Eric Murphy

I rolled off my mom and ended up on my back as I stared at my phone, considering my options. I could start to specialize my bimbo-mommy. This was exciting. The Bimbo App was turning out to be quite the exciting treat.

I still couldn't believe this mysterious program that had downloaded on my phone had brainwashed my mother into being my bimbo slut. It was so hard to believe that this had happened, but the proof was pretty incontrovertible.

She went from a bitchy and bitter divorcee that was on my case all the time because I was too much like Dad to this bimbo whore that just wanted to do all these naughty things to me. It was a thrill to have her now quivering there, two loads of my cum filling up her pussy.

The incestuous rush of cumming in my mom was wild.

"Mmm, can I play with your dick," she cooed. "I like dicks. Cocks and dicks and pricks and poles and rods and shafts and..." She giggled. "What was I talking about? Ooh, your dick is hard. Let me play with it. I love dicks!"

"Yeah, sit on it," I said, staring at the app. I had 2 bimbo crystals. I thought I had more than that? Mom was Level 1 now and I had choices. I could also lock her so she would never fuck another guy. Right now, anyone could trick her into having sex with them. I had to keep an eye on her.

But I didn't have the Bimbo Crystals I needed. I bet I could use money to buy some. Mom had some money. I mean, not much. We were fucking poor. She worked two shitty jobs--which she never stopped whining about--because of it.

I could figure out the money later. For now, I had choices to consider. I stared at the options as Mom straddled me. Her big boobs jiggled as she grabbed my hard cock and lowered her sloppy cunt to it, humming with joy.

I shuddered as her hot pussy devoured my cock. It was an incredible treat to feel her swallowing more and more of my cock. My back arched as my toes curled. A big smile spread on my lips. I smiled at how wonderful this felt.

"Damn," I groaned as Mom bottomed out on me.

"Cock!" she squealed, her cunt squeezing about me. She felt absolutely amazing around me. I loved having her being impaled on me. "Yay!"

"Yeah," I muttered and stared at my options.

Oral Sex Bimbo: For when you want your bimbo to be the best at sucking your dick!

Well, that would be nice. I did like having my dick sucked, but did I want my mom to excel at that? It was tempting, but I had to choose with care. Which one would give me the most amount of pleasure?

Huge Boobs Bimbo: What's a bimbo without huge knockers?

A fair question, but... I glanced at my mom's big tits swaying back and forth as she squirmed on my dick. Her tits were already big enough. Now my little sister? Well, she would need to have some bigger assets.

Creampie Lover Bimbo: Nothing makes this bimbo happier than having your cum flooding her cunt!

Shit, that made my dick ache. My mom did love having cum flood her pussy. And I liked it, too. It was hot flooding her twat with my spunk. What did that mean that it made her happy having my cum flood her pussy?

It was intriguing.

Anal Slut Bimbo: Her asshole will melt your dick! Who needs pussy?

Not sure I wanted to go all-in on anal. I hadn't even tried anal. What if I didn't like it? I definitely had to pass on that one for now. I had to experiment, and I was too eager to upgrade to wait much longer. My cock ached in my mother's pussy.

DP Lover Bimbo: She loves a dick in both her holes!

"Fuck that," I muttered. I didn't want to share my mom.

"Fuck what?" Mom asked, smiling down at me. "Your dick? I love your dick in my pussy-kitty! It's so big and thick and makes me want to bounce!"

She then started to bounce. She worked her cunt up and down my dick. I groaned as she did that. It was an incredible rush to have her riding my dick. Her boobs heaved as I squeezed my eyes shut, savoring this pleasure.

It was amazing.

I opened them and stared at the final choice.

Spanking Slut Bimbo: She's a naughty bimbo that needs to be punished!

That was tempting, but I looked at the Creampie Lover Bimbo option. I did like dumping cum into her pussy. I hit that one and a new prompt appeared. Are you sure: YES or NO. I hit YES and sparkles burst across the screen.

Mom's pussy grew tighter.

I gasped at her cunt became this amazing and silky vice. Her twat suckled at me as she threw back her head and whimpered out in delight. She slid up my cock faster and faster, her sloppy twat massaging me.

"Oooh, ooh, feed my pussy-kitty all that yummy cock-milk!" she moaned. "I love creamy jizz in my cunt! Yes, yes, yes! That's just the bestest best!"

"Fuck, yes!" I groaned as she squeezed her cunt around my dick. "Oh, fuck, work that cunt up and down my dick. Just like that!"

She grinned at me, her dimples dancing in her cheeks. She slammed her cunt down my cock. I loved it. The pleasure swept through me as I savored that hot snatch massaging my dick. She was so fucking tight now. I loved it.

She worked up and down my cock with that wonderful hot and tight snatch. It was an amazing rush to have that delightful cunt working up and down me. I came closer and closer to cumming. Closer and closer to spurting into her.

"Damn, that's good," I groaned.

"Yay!" she cheered, clapping her hands. "My pussy makes my big boy feel goody good!"

I loved it. Her big boobs bounced and heaved over my head. Her hot cunt squeezed about me. She massaged me with that delicious snatch, bringing me closer and closer to that amazing burst of rapture. I would flood her cunt.

Give my bimbo mother what she craved.

My cum flooding her pussy.

"Ooh, ooh, ooh," she cooed. "Up and down makes my boobies jiggle! Jiggle wiggle giggle jiggle! They're so big and soft and look at them. They're bouncing as I work up and down your big and thick and ginormous dick. My pussy loves your dick! Dicks are the best bestest best!"

"Yeah," I groaned. "Only my dick is the best."

"Right, right," she moaned. "Ooh, ooh, your dick is churning up my pussy-kitty. She's going to purr and purr and I'll cum and cum! Yay!"

I loved it. I hoped my sister, Cherry, heard every moment of it. That she started to realize that our mother was my happy bimbo slut. Such joy burned across my mother's face as she slammed her cunt down my dick.

Then she slid back up me. She squeezed me. She made me quiver. My toes curled. My heart raced. This was an incredible rush. I was so close to erupting into her pussy. Just a few more moments, and her amazing snatch would make me cum.

She engulfed my cock over and over again. Her hot snatch gripped me. Massaged me. Drove me towards that bursting point. I groaned, my face twisting in delight. This was it. I was about to explode in rapture.

She slammed down my cock. "Cummies!" squealed Mom. "Yay!"

Her hot, tight pussy convulsed around my dick. I groaned at the heat rippling around my cunt. It was an intense delight. I loved every moment of it. I shuddered as her hot snatch suckled so hard at my aching dick. My nuts tightened.

"Fuck!" I growled and erupted.

I flooded my mother's pussy with spurt after spurt of my cum. That incestuous ecstasy swept through me. I groaned at how amazing the rapture was. The pleasure swept through me. It crashed into my mind.

"Yay! Cummy in my pussy!" Mom squealed, the bimbo writhing around my cock. It was exquisite to enjoy.

Her tight pussy milked my cock. She had such hunger in her. Such desire for my cum. It was an amazing moment. I hit that peak of ecstasy as I fired the last of my seed into her cunt. I panted as she quivered on me, a big smile on her face.

Damn.

I had to take a picture of this and posted it on the app. I snapped one of my mom and it captioned itself as, Eric's mommy just became a creampie bimbo lover with a fresh load of her son's spunk. Then a crystal flashed on my screen.

I smiled. That gave me just enough to claim my second bimbo. And I knew who I had to get. My sister would be a problem with Mom as my bimbo. She would call the police or something. I just had to make her into my next bimbo.

"You have to get off me now, Mommy," I said. "We have to talk to Cherry. She's been a naughty, naughty girl."

"She has?" Mom gasped, her eyes widening. "Cherry? Really?" She giggled. "Cherry's my... daughter?"

"Yeah," I said. "And she won't suck my dick."

"What?" gasped Mom. "But why wouldn't she? You have such an amazing dick. Mommy loves sucking and licking and riding your big dick! Mommy cums and cums and cums. Her kitty-pussy loves cock-milk! Ooh, I need more cock-milk!"

"Later, later," I said. "We have to teach Cherry a lesson for being such a bitch to me, don't we?"

"We... do?" She started at me in confusion. "Do I... teach her? That's hard." She giggled. "One plus one is three!"

"Not that sort of lesson," I said, shaking my head. "Come on and get that pussy off my dick."

"Do I have to?" she whined. "It feels oh, so goody good in me."

"Yes!" I gave her a stern look. "If you don't obey me, you'll get in trouble. You want to be a good bimbo-mommy, right?"

Her cunt clenched down on me. "Yes, yes! I'm a good bimbo Mommy! I won't do anything that's bad. I promise!"

"Then get off me," I said.

She slid off me, whimpering like a puppy that had her favorite chew toy taken away from her. I groaned, almost wanting to let my mom stay impaled on my cock. She did feel fucking amazing on my dick. Just outstanding. I loved it.

I groaned as she slid off me. My cum spilled out and matted her blonde bush. I'd have to get her to shave that. Or maybe there was a way in the bimbo app to do that. I touched Mom's profile and there was her current experience, her skill, then there were some customization options.

Change Eye Color

Change Hair Color

Pussy Modification

I clicked on that one and found there were options to give her a tight slit or thick pussy lips or something in between. To make her permanently bald or give her a landing strip or other ways to have her pubic hair permanently groomed. Those options cost 3 Bimbo Crystal.

I rose from my bed and headed to my bedroom door. My dick bobbed before me, twitching with eagerness. Mom's pussy juices dripped from the end. I opened my door and heard my sister watching TV downstairs.

I smiled and headed downstairs. She was fuming as she scrolled through Netflix to find something to watch. She heard the stairs creak and flicked her head back. She saw me for a moment and looked away. Then she froze as I hit the bottom of the stairs.

"What the fuck!" screeched the little bitch. "You think you can walk around naked when Mom's gone and watch that disgusting step-mother porn as loud as you want!"

"I can do whatever I want in this house," I said, my bimbo-mommy prancing down the stairs behind me, humming a happy tune.

"You're a disgusting, perverted, little pig," hissed Cherry. She rose from the couch and marched around it at me. She was eighteen, her blonde hair in pigtails. They swayed around her face as her slender form stalked toward me. She had almost no curves. "Mom is going to..."

"Cherry!" Mom squealed and darted around me. Naked, she hugged my sister tight, pressing big boobs into Cherry's chest. My sister gasped in shock. "You need to not yell. It's bad. I love being happy! Let's be happy!"

"Mom?" Cherry gasped, her voice strangled.

"That wasn't porn you were listening to," I said, grinning with all the vulgar delight I could. "Mom was enjoying my big dick."

"I do love his big dick. I ride it and suck it and cum on it and love it oh, so much, Cherry!" Mom said. "Do you want to love his big dick? It's the bees knees!"

"What the heck, Mom?" Cherry gasped and pushed out of Mom's embrace. "What is wrong with you? God, you're naked and..." Cherry clapped a hand over her mouth. "I'm going to be sick. That's his... his..."

"What?" gasped Mom. "Don't sick, honey-bunny. I know! Lick your big brother's cum all out of my pussy-kitty! Mmm, doesn't that sound great!"

"No!" Cherry gasped as I aimed the phone at her. On my screen, a pink outline appeared and a prompt to turn her into a bimbo.

I hit YES.

"I don't want to..." She shook her head, staggering there as the effect took over her. "I don't want... to... I fowgwet," she said in this babyish tone. She smacked the side of her head. "Me so dumb."

"Yeah," I said as I grinned at my bimbo sister. Her picture and progress bar appeared beneath Mom's. A Level 0 bimbo. "You're just an idiot, Cherry, but I'll still fuck you."

"You will?" she gasped. "Yay!"

She started bouncing up and down. Mom joined her, tits jiggling and bouncing. They smacked together, flesh rippling in such a naughty way. I groaned at the sight of my two bimbos. A big grin spread on my lips.

"Yay! Yay!" they both cheered.

"Damn," I said, "but why are you wearing clothes, Cherry? I can't see how sexy you look. You need to be naked so I can see how hot you are!"

"You want to see me?" She grinned. "Yay! Eric wants to see me nekkid! Me!"

"That's so wonderful, honey-bunny! Ooh, ooh, we both should get nekkid so he can see how sexy we are! Two sexy hotties!"

"You are nekkid, Momma!" Cherry grins. "You got such big boobs. Just huge. Me jealous!"

Mom burst into giggles, staring down at her tits. she gasped out something like, "I forgot," as she kept laughing. I shook my head at how much of an airhead Mom was now. That was so delicious. My dick throbbed as Cherry started stripping.

My eighteen-year-old sister peeled off her tank top and exposed her little boobs. She hadn't been wearing a bra, her boobs barely A-cups with hard, pink nipples. She grinned at me then spun around, wiggling her bubbly ass at me in the booty shorts she wore.

She had such a delectable ass. She pushed off her shorts, rolling them off her rump and exposing a pair of pink panties that clung to her butt-cheeks. I groaned at the sight of my sister wiggling off her clothes. She was turning out to be a delicious bimbo.

God, she was such a tease as she pulled them off. She looked so delicious as she did that. Just such a wonderful treat. I was so glad to witness this. I wanted to just fuck her hard in the ass. I could fuck her in any hole I wanted now.

She stepped out of her shorts then pushed down her panties. She quivered there, her bubbly ass coming into view. I smiled, my dick throbbing as she pushed down lower and lower until her blonde-furred muff showed.

She dripped with her juices.

She was so wet right now. Just the way a bimbo should be. I loved this so much. My cock twitched as she stepped out of them and spun around. She threw up her arms and grinned at me, looking so excited to be naked.

"Do you like my naughty body," she cooed in this babyish. "Because your dick is so hard. Is that because of me?"

She gave my cock a playful slap with her hand, not hard. Just enough to make it bounce. She grinned from ear to ear as she did that. I loved the excitement on her face as she stared at my throbbing dick. This was so exciting.

I was just so thrilled to have my sister as my bimbo. And my mom, too. I glanced at Mom, my cum running out of her snatch. A naughty cream for a wicked kitty like my sister to eat. I shuddered with such excitement.

"You know what you like, Cherry?" I asked.

"What?" she gasped. "Ooh, tell me, tell me! What do I like?"

"Why, eating my cum out of Mommy's pussy," I said. "You're just a naughty kitty that loves licking up all that salty cream from her cunt!"

"Wow," my sister said. "Ooh, ooh, you hear that, Mommy! I'm a kitty-cat! And I have to lick out all that cream. I need to, Mommy! Eric says so! It must be true!"

"It must be!" Mommy squealed. "Ooh, my kitty-cat needs to eat!"

"So sit down on the couch so she can, Mom," I said, my dick so hard right now. "Then she can lick out all my cum from your pussy!"

"Oh, my son is so smart!" Mom cooed as she sank down on the couch. "Just such a smarty pants! Ooh, ooh, I never, ever would have thought of that!"

"Yeah, I know," I said. "You're an airhead now. Just like Cherry!"

"Yay! I'm an airhead!" squealed my sister as she bounced around before me, her bubbly butt jiggling. "Woot!"

"Now get to licking her pussy, kitty, so I can fuck you in the ass. You want me to fuck you in the ass. You crave it. Your bubbly butt was made for anal!"

"Wow!" she cooed in awe. "You're so smarty smart!"

She threw her arms around me and kissed me. I groaned at the feel of my naked little sister against me. She had no tits. Maybe she should get that upgrade? My dick throbbed against her belly as her tongue wiggled about in my mouth.

She broke the kiss and turned around, managing to remember what she was supposed to be doing. She dropped to her knees and slid her hands up Mom's thighs. Mom had her legs spread apart, her blonde bush matted with my pearly cum. More leaked out of her twat. Three loads would do that.

My sister buried her face into Mom's pussy and licked at her. She feasted on our mother with such hunger. It was a hot sight to witness. My dick twitched at the sight. I had to fuck her hard. I had to just ram my dick to the hilt in her asshole.

That would be incredible.

I moved behind my sister and dropped to my knees. Mom groaned, her big boobs jiggling as her daughter feasted on her cunt. The incest was so hot to watch. I loved the sight as I pushed my cock into my little sister's butt-crack.

"Mmm, yes, yes, bimbos love it up the ass," I groaned as I pushed my cock against her anal ring. I glanced at my phone in the other hand.

Her experience bar was growing. A threesome, eating my cum out of her mother's pussy, and doing anal seemed to be getting her more points. Mom's was increasing too, but not as fast. Well, that made sense. She was Level 1.

I pushed hard against my sister's asshole as she moaned into Mom's pussy. Mom shuddered, her big boobs quivering. Her face contorted with delight as the naughty bimbo-slut licked at that sloppy twat. The pussy that birthed us both.

"God, that's so hot," I groaned and grabbed my phone. I snapped a picture of it to post to the app.

"Eric's Bimbo Sister enjoys her first incestuous creampie! What a lucky bimbo-slut!"

Perfect caption. I posted it and threw my phone on the couch. I thrust hard against my sister's asshole. I loved the feel of her anal ring widening and widening. It was such a rush to feel her backdoor stretching. She moaned as I did that.

"Ooh, ooh, that feels so good!" she moaned. "My butt! Eric's putting his thingie in my butt!"

"His big dick!" Mom groaned, her big boobs quivering. "Oh, yes, yes, my naughty kitty-cat. Just lick and lap and lick Mommy's juicy pussy! Ooh, ooh, so goody good! Yes, yes!"

I loved it, savoring the way my sister's asshole swallowed my cock. I broke into her virgin hole, reveling in how tight she was. It was an incredible rush to sink more and more of my dick into her backdoor. I groaned with the delight of this moment.

She moaned into Mom's pussy as I sank deeper into her anal sheath. I loved the way she gripped my dick. A hot delight rushed through me. It was such a thrill to feel that hot asshole swallowing my dick.

"Oh, oh, oh," she moaned as I bottomed out in her tight asshole.

Damn, anal was as good as fucking a slut in the pussy.

I gripped my sister's hips and drew back my cock. I loved the way her velvety sheath massaged my dick. It was an incredible delight. I thrust back into her. I groaned, my balls smacking into her flesh. Pleasure rippled through me.

12