The Bimbo App 05

Story Info
What better use of a bimbo-MILF than to sell her ass!
7.4k words
4.64
37.7k
58

Part 11 of the 54 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Selling the Bimbo-MILF's Ass

Eric Murphy

I had just upgraded Mom to being a Kegel Expert Bimbo, my cock buried in her asshole. She had ridden me with that delicious anal sheath. Two of my other bimbos, Mrs. Waters and my little sister Cherry, were moaning in the background as they came. Tina wasn't, but she was at the end of the line, licking her mother's asshole.

"Let me feel that pussy around my dick, Mommy," I groaned, wanting to feel my mother's upgraded cunt around my dick. I didn't care that I had just been in her asshole.

She was a slut now. She would do anything.

"Okey-dokey," she said, a big smile on her face. She slid her asshole off my cock. "I love having my cutesy wutesy son's big dicky wicky in my pussy wussy!"

I rolled my eyes. She was adorable and naughty, but she could be so corny, too.

My dick popped out of her asshole. She grabbed it in her eager hand and shifted me to her blonde-furred muff. Her curls slid over the tip of my dirty dick. A moment later, her delicious pussy lips kissed the tip. I shuddered at that magical moment.

She pressed her cunt down my dick. Her wet flesh engulfed me. The whole that birthed me now devoured my dirty cock. Her juicy flesh polished my pole as she sank down me. Her cuntal walls squeezed and relaxed around me in a new way.

I gasped at the difference. "Fuck, Mommy!"

She froze. "But I'm fucking you! Do you want me to stop?"

"No, no," I groaned. "Sink down my cock and love my dick with your pussy, Mommy!"

"My pussy loves your dicky wicky!" she cooed. "Ooh, I love you so much! You're so big!" She quivered as she sank down me more, her pussy walls rippling around me in such a controlled way. She knew what she was doing. She had skill at massaging cocks with her cunt now. "You fill up Mommy so goody much! Yay!"

She bottomed out in me.

I groaned as Mom's cunt clenched and relaxed around my dick. She wasn't riding me, but she was still massaging me. It was intense the way her pussy walls contracted around me. They rippled up me, stroking my dick in this new and exciting way.

I gasped in delight. My face contorted at the feel of her teasing me like that. She drove me wild as she buffed clean my dick with her hot snatch. The incestuous thrill of her pussy massaging around my cock sent delight racing through me.

"Holy shit!" I gasped, my hands shooting up to grab Mom's tits. "You're pussy is the best, Mommy! Just the fucking best!"

"Yay!" she squealed, her rippling growing faster. "Ooh, Mommy just loves, loves, loves your cock! So goody awesome! I love cock. Just love dick in my cunt. Dicks all day! Filling up my pussy! My vajayjay loves dickjay! Yay!"

Fuck, I had to lock Mom down. I didn't want any guy but me in her pussy. This was my cunt to enjoy. I shuddered as her cunt rippled around me in such an exciting way. She just squirmed on me, her body twitching as she worked her pussy around me.

Her cuntal control was awesome. My bimbo mommy moaned and whimpered as she massaged my dick with her cunt. She polished my pole clean of her ass. I squeezed her big boobs, kneading those lush mounds as the pleasure built in me.

I could just have her sit on me until the end of time. Just lie here and have her pussy milk my cock until I erupted over and over into her pussy. I would pump her full of my seed as I lay here. I groaned, my eyes rolling back in my head.

"Fuck, you're awesome, Mommy!" I groaned.

"Yay!" she squealed and clapped her hands. "Ooh, ooh, so are you! My son's big cock is so yummy nummy in my pussy!" She shuddered. "So big and thick and long and big. Ooh, Mommy's gonna burst with yay-yay feelings!"

"Going to cum like a dirty whore on my dick?" I asked.

"I'm not dirty!" she moaned. "I'm clean, clean, clean! I showered today! And yesterday!"

"Yeah, you're a naughty whore who's going to cum on my dick!" I pinched her nipples. "Right!"

"Mommy will cum, cum, cum!" She clapped her hands together and thrust them toward the ceiling like she was on a roller coaster. She wiggled her hips from side to side, her pussy walls rippling around my dick. Clenching and relaxing in such an exciting way. "Boom! Just go boom on your dick! Oh, yes, yes, Mommy loves your dick! Loves, loves, loves!"

I squirmed on the couch, savoring every moment of her cunt rippling around my cock. It was so exciting how she massaged me. Her flesh concentrated around the tip. Her body knew that was where she had to focus to make me explode.

She loved having cum in her pussy, too. She worked my cock, wanting to make me burst in her. I pinched her nipples as she trembled on me, her fingers twitching above her head. The other bimbos were moaning and gasping, having their own lezzie fun.

I didn't care. My bimbo-mommy's pussy had me totally enraptured. I savored how amazing she felt about me. How she could drive me wild without even riding me. I twisted her nipples. She whimpered, her face contorting in delight.

"Mommy loves, loves, loves," she whimpered. "Gonna cum, cum, cum!"

"That's right," I groaned. "You're gonna cum, cum, cum! I want to feel you cumming on my cock, Mommy. I want to feel that pussy going wild around me!"

She clapped her hands together as she massaged my dick with her pussy. She wiggled her hips back and forth, stirring her snatch around me. The pressure grew in my nuts. The need to cum ached at the tip of my cock being massaged by her rippling twat.

I shuddered as she massaged my dick with her cuntal walls. Her silky, taboo flesh rippled up from the base of my cock to the tip of it over and over again. Pleasure burst from the crown and shot down to my nuts. They brimmed with the cum I wanted to flood her womb.

I kneaded her tits as she whimpered, her face contorted. She moaned louder and louder. Her pussy grew hotter. Wetter. Her excitement mounted. I could feel it. She was about to burst. I wanted to feel her pussy convulsing around me in climax.

"Cum, you dumb mommy-whore!" I groaned. "Let me feel that pussy going wild!"

"Yay! Mommy loves cumming!" she gasped. "Cumming on dicks is the bestest thingie in the world! Yay!"

Her cunt convulsed around my dick.

This wasn't her kegel massage. This was her wild orgasm. There was no control now, just the heavenly spasms of a mommy-bimbo climaxing on my dick. I loved it. Her rippling flesh suckled at my cock with such hunger.

"Cum in mommy!" she moaned. "Mommy loves cum in her vajayjay! Loves, loves, loves it!"

"Fuck, yes!" I groaned, my nuts twitching. "You fucking mommy-slut! Take it!"

I erupted.

I pumped my mommy-bimbo full of my cum. I spurted over and over again. The forbidden rush surged through me and galloped over my mind. A stampede of ecstasy raced through me as I flooded her cunt with my seed.

Her pussy convulsed even harder. She bucked, her tits heaving over my head. Her blonde hair danced around her flushed face as I pumped my seed into her twat. I groaned, gripping her hips. My back arched into the couch.

"Shit, yes!" I gasped.

"Yay! Yay! Yay!" squealed Mommy. "My son's cummy cum in my pussy puss!"

She trembled on me as her cunt wrung my dick dry. I groaned, spurting over and over again. The heat raced through me. I groaned at the intensity of cumming in her pussy. It was an incredible rush. I shuddered, my dick unloading over and over in her until...

I fired that last blast of cum into her pussy. The heat settled down on me. A big smile spread on my lips as I enjoyed her cunt spasming around my dick a few times. Mommy groaned as she trembled over me. She licked her lips, looking so happy.

"Damn," I groaned, savoring that heat.

I heard the others gasping and groaning. I glanced to my right to see Mrs. Waters, Tina, and Cherry all kissing and fingering each other. My three other bimbos were so naughty. I grabbed my phone and picked it up, looking at their experience.

Mrs. Waters has leveled up. She was Level 1 and could get her first upgrade. Cherry was getting closer to Level 2, and Tina was about a third of the way there. I looked at the choices. I wanted something different for Mrs. Waters.

That left Oral Sex Bimbo, Anal Slut Bimbo, and DP Lover Bimbo. I smiled as I read the description for the last one: She loves a dick in both her holes!

Just the sort of description for my idea I had. I needed to make money, and why not use my bimbos. I wanted to keep a few to myself, but Mrs. Waters was a complete bitch to me. She had never liked me even before Tina and I had our falling out.

So I made my choice. I made it so she craved a dick in both her holes. Mrs. Waters gasped and looked around. She whimpered. I could tell she was already needing to have two guys fuck her. Just use her pussy and asshole.

I smiled. She would get that.

"Mommy, get off my dick," I said.

"Do I have to?" she pouted like a little girl. Her lower lips quivered.

"Now, Mommy," I said.

"Fine," she huffed and slid her pussy up my cock. She trembled, her big boobs jiggling. She rose off me and stood. My cum spilled out of her bush and matted her curls. I sat up and glanced at my three other bimbos. Mom sat on the couch beside me. "Mmm, but I have all your cummies in me!"

"I love cummies!" my sister Cherry moaned, her new huge boobs bouncing as she turned to look.

"Lick Mom clean," I said and stared at Mrs. Waters. "And you, get your purse!"

"Me?" Mrs. Waters asked, pointing at herself. "Get my purse? I have a purse?"

"It's right behind you," I said. "Turn and look. If you want to get fucked in both holes, get that purse!"

"Okey-dokey!" she gasped and spotted her purse. She crawled to it as Cherry dropped to her knees before Mom and started licking. "I got it!" Mrs. Waters held up her purse in triumph, her big boobs jiggling. "Yay!"

"Now bring it here and suck on my dick," I commanded. "Tina, just masturbate!"

"I love you!" Tina said as she thrust her hand between her thighs. The way she said it... Damn, I was falling for her more and more.

"I love you, too," I told her, smiling at her. Our relationship was mended. She was my bimbo-girlfriend now.

Her bimbo-mommy reached me. The married Mrs. Waters thrust the purse at me before she grabbed my cock soaked in my mother's pussy juices. The naughty, married MILF engulfed my cock in a flash. She suckled on it with such joy.

She wiggled her rump back and forth as I groaned. Her warm, wet mouth suckled on me. It was fantastic to enjoy. I shuddered, gripping her purse. She bobbed her head up and down my dick, nursing on me with such hunger.

The bitch loved my dick. I savored the bimbo-bitch sucking on me. She nursed with passion. I bet she didn't blow her husband this way. I grinned as my dick throbbed in her mouth. I loved every moment of her tongue stroking around my cock.

She knew how to love my dick.

"That's it," I groaned. "That's fucking it, Mrs. Waters." I opened her purse. "Shit!"

I threw a package of tampons to the floor. Then some wet wipes. I snagged her wallet and drew it out, tossing the purse to join the other items. I unsnapped it and found her credit cards. I smiled and pulled the first one out.

I had some in-app purchases to make. Some Bimbo Crystals, though I could have sworn they were called Bimbo Gems when I first got them. Well, this App looked like it was still in its early phase. After all, I had gotten an early copy.

So there must be all sorts of balancing happening. Maybe they had changed the cost of a bimbo crystal?

No, it was still $50 for one. That was outrageous. Even with the best bundle deal of $475, you only got 10 Bimbo Crystals. It was fucking predatory. But this app was so amazing, it was so worth it to pay that much to do this to women.

My next bimbo would cost me 81 Bimbo Crystals, but I cared more about the locking feature. I didn't want Mommy, Cherry, or Tina fucking others. They were all mine. Every bimbo after that, though, would be earning her keep for me.

I started buying crystals. I punched in the card number, saved it, and put in the security code on the back. In a few minutes, I had maxed out that card and gained 30 Bimbo Crystals after spending $1425. Curious, I grabbed her purse and phone as she kept sucking on my dick.

She had a fraud alert from her bank. I texted them back that it wasn't fraud. I only got 2 more Bimbo Crystals out of that card. But she had others.

"Fuck, yes," I groaned as I used her next card to get a total of 28 more Bimbo Crystals. I savored her sucking on me as she bobbed her head. I had 63. I started locking my bimbos. Mom, Cherry, and Tina would never fuck another guy.

DING!

I had gained another achievement: Chastity Belt King. For locking three bimbos to me.

I leaned back, shuddering as Mom groaned beside me. She held Cherry's head to her pussy, my little sister munching on that cunt with such hunger. Mom's big boobs jiggled out of the corner of my eye.

"Ooh, ooh, that's so yummy good!" Tina moaned as she fingered her cunt. "Oh, yay! I'm going to cum! Eric! Eric! I'm gonna cum! Watch me cum! Please, please, watch me!"

"I'm watching," I groaned as I slid my hand through Mrs. Waters's brown hair. "Oh, yes, I'm watching!"

Her bimbo-mommy suckled hard on my cock as I watched my airhead girlfriend masturbating. Tina beamed at me, her fingers thrusting into her cunt. She trembled there, her round tits jiggling. The pressure grew and grew at the tip of my cock.

Mrs. Waters bobbed her head and suckled hard. She nursed on me with such hunger. She suckled with such passion on my dick. She was so naughty. I loved what she did to me. My balls tightened from the force of the married bimbo's sucking.

"Shit, you're my hot-wife-slut now," I groaned. "Going to be cheating on your husband as I whore you out, Mrs. Waters!"

She stared up at me, her eyes wide with her eagerness.

I winked at her as she bobbed her head. She suckled hard on me. She nursed with such passion on my dick. I loved it. My cock twitched and throbbed. The heat built and built with her hungry sucking. She bobbed her head, her nursing so great.

I loved every second of her suckling on me. She danced her tongue around my cock. She suckled on me with pure force. It was so awesome. I loved it. I savored it so much. The pressure in my balls swelled to the bursting point.

"Watch me cum!" Tina moaned. "Yes, yes, watch me cum!"

"Ooh, I'm watching!" Mommy gasped, her body quivering as Cherry licked at her.

"Me, too," I groaned, Tina's fingers thrusting hard into her snatch. She ground the heel of her hand against her clit. "Cum, Tina!"

"Yay!" she squealed, and threw back her head.

She bucked there, cumming on her digits. A big smile spread on my lips as her mother suckled on me. She nursed with such passion on my dick. It was a fantastic passion. She suckled on me with everything that she had.

I loved it. I savored every moment of her mother sucking on my dick as I watched Tina cum on her fingers. She bucked, her red hair dancing around her face. She arched her back, her round boobs bouncing.

"Shit!" I groaned and erupted into her mother's mouth.

The heat rushed through me as I pumped Mrs. Water's mouth full of my cum. She gulped it down. She swallowed every drop of my jizz that I fired. More and more of my cum erupted from my dick, stars dancing across my eyes.

"Watch me!" squealed Tina, bucking through her orgasm. "I love it when you watch me! Love, love, love!"

"Fucking A, yes!" I growled, spurting my cum into her mother's hungry mouth.

"Oh, my baby girl!" whimpered Mommy. "My naughty baby cutie! Yes, yes, drink Mommy's pussy cream! Yay!"

Mom bucked beside me as I pumped the last of my cum into Mrs. Water's mouth. I groaned as the MILF kept sucking on my dick. She nursed on me with all that effort. It was an incredible rush to have her loving me.

The bitch who had nothing good to say about me now loved my cock. She put her mouth to good use. I loved it. I savored the pleasure of this moment as she kept sucking on me like the idiot thought she could get more cum right away.

"Okay, let's get dressed," I said. "But not you, Mrs. Waters. Tina! Mom! Cherry! Put some clothes on! Right now! We're going out!"

"But Eric!" all three of the bimbos said, Cherry lifting her face from Mom's pussy.

"Put on clothes!" I said firmly to all three of them. "Then we're going to go out and sell Mrs. Water's cunt and ass for money!"

"Yay!" Tina cheered. "Mommy's going to be sold! Woot!"

Mrs. Waters popped her mouth off my cock. "I need to be fucked, fucked, fucked. My holes are all itchy! My butt and my pussy and my butt! They need cocks!"

"And you're going to get cocks," I said, standing up. "Come with me!"

I led her upstairs, Mom and Cherry following. I left Tina to get dressed downstairs. Mrs. Waters followed me into Mom's bedroom. I opened her closet and found the trench coat I knew would be in there. I threw it at Mrs. Waters.

"Put that on. And belt it closed." I smiled at her. "You're going to give some guys quite the treat. They're going to pay me so well to fuck a fine-ass bimbo-MILF like you!"

"Whoopie!" she squealed and bounced up and down, her big tits slapping together.

God, I loved this app.

Mom pulled on a tight crop top and a short skirt, no bra or panties. My sister came out of her room in a tank top that did not fit her new huge tits. The cloth stretched over her boobs and barely covered them, leaving her midriff bare. She had on a pair of booty shorts she liked, looking so happy. She grabbed my arm and snuggled up against me, a big smile on her face.

"It's too small!" she giggled. "My boobies are so big! I love, love, love them!"

"Me, too," I said.

She squealed in delight.

Tina was downstairs in her jeans and t-shirt, her bra and panties discarded. She grabbed my other arm, so happy. Her eyes just twinkled with delight. I loved this. Our mothers followed us outside to my mom's minivan, the only car we owned.

I hated driving it.

I pushed up my glasses as I climbed in. Tina and Cherry both wanted to sit up front. They squeezed into the bucket seat together, their bodies so tight. Our bimbo-moms were in the back. I backed the minivan out of the driveway.

If I did pick up a few more bimbos--and I didn't even want to think how much my sixth would cost me--I would need something with lots of space to drive them around.

I headed to the basketball court on the edge of my college. There were always some of the jocks playing pickup ball there. I could easily get them to buy Mrs. Waters. I wanted them to fuck her hard. I was in luck, there were five guys hanging out there: Alex, Jet, Rick, Brent, and Jamal.

I parked the car and said, "Mom, Crystal, and Tina, you all have to stay in this car and pinch your nipples. The first one of you to cum gets a special reward."

The three of them squealed and started pinching their nipples through their tops, moaning and so eager to win. That should make sure they didn't wander off on me. I climbed out and used the remote to open the sliding door beside Mrs. Waters. She glanced at me, this burning need in her eyes.

"Here, bitch," I said. "Get out!"

"Yay!" she squealed and climbed out, the trench coat rustling around her. I closed the side door with another push of the remote then locked the car for good measure. I led Mrs. Waters over to the basketball court.

The jocks glanced over at me. They rolled their eyes. Jamal, a tall Black guy, made a shot from the 3-point line. It bounced off the backboard and went in. Jet snagged it, dribbling as he glanced at me again.

"Piss off," Alex said.

Rick chuckled while Brent smirked. Jet just dribbled while Jamal stretched his back, his eyes flicking to the MILF walking behind me. I took in a deep breath. They didn't like me, but I didn't care. If we could do business.