The Bimbo App 07

Story Info
The bimbofied MILF sells her body to make her owner money.
7.5k words
4.6
25.9k
49

Part 13 of the 54 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bimbo MILF Sells Her Body

Mrs. Molly Waters

Cum dripped out of my pussy and asshole. I had just given my first two lap dances at the Lucky Bunny Gentleman Club, and it was oh, so fun. I had a big cock in my pussy and a big cock in my asshole and I just came and came and came.

I loved, loved, loved having big dicks giving me all their cummies wummies!

And there were so many studly guys who needed my lap dances. They all had big and hard and thick and big and wonderomous dicks. I was so eager. An eager Justin Bieber for cocks and dicks and so much funny fun.

I loved being a Strip-Club Whore.

"Here!" a guy groaned, thrusting money into my garter. I knew it was a $130. A hundred for my pussy and thirty for the lap dance. He dropped to his knees. "Goddamn, does your husband know you're here?"

"I don't know," I said and giggled. "How can I know what he knows? I don't know what I know!"

"Fuck," he groaned and rammed his thick cock into my pussy. He buried his cock into my snatch. He just plowed to the hilt in me. It was so nice to have all that biggy dicky in my pussy. "That's good. That's fuck amazing. Being such a whore behind your husband's back."

"Is he here?" I gasped, looking around. "Is he behind me?"

"God, you're such a dumb wife," groaned another. "Just a fucking bimbo-slut!"

"I am!" I beamed up at the nice guy with his cock out before him. He shoved $80 into my garter. $50 for the BJ. "Woot, I love sucking on big dicks while being fucked and pounded and thrust! Yay!"

I swallowed his cock. I loved sliding my lips over his cock. I used to be such a fuddy-duddy. I never sucked on my hubby's cock or let other men fuck my pussy. Now it was oh, so much fun. I was doing it all for Eric. He was my owner. That was why I was here. I had to be fucked and pounded and thrust by all these studly studs for cute Eric.

He was just the bestest best cutie!

It was the bee's knees to have that big cock fucking my cunt. He pounded me. He thrust that wonderomous shaft into my pussy. I squeezed down on him, loving the friction. It was just amazeballs to have that dick in me.

I wanted to say it, but I had another cock in my mouth. That was doubly awesome. I suckled so hard on that cock. My tongue danced around him. There was so much salty precum that spilled out into my mouth. I loved it so much.

This was so awesomey great. I squeezed my cunt down on the cock in my pussy as I suckled with all my mighty might on the dick in my mouth. My tongue stroked him as drool spilled down my chin. I felt so goody good.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," groaned the nice man fucking my cunt. "What a fucking whore!"

"The way she sucks cock," moaned the man who had such a yummy nummy dick. "Damn! My wife doesn't give head like this."

"If she did, you wouldn't be here!" someone cried. Laughter erupted from all the hunky studs.

"Fuck, I want my lap dance," another said. "I'm going to fuck the hell out of her asshole."

I loved hearing that. My asshole tingled, cum dripping out of it. I felt oh, so naughty. I just wanted cum, cum, spunk, cum in me! It was just the bestest best thingie in the whole world. I wiggled my hips, stirring my pussy around that big dicky fucking me.

He just thrust into me over and over and over again. I loved it. I squealed around the cock in my mouth, my pussy melting. The heat soaked all throughout me. It built and built into... An orgasmy thing. I would have such a huge orgasmy thing. Just cummy so hard.

I wanted that. I craved that. I hungered for that. It would just be the bee's knees. Yes, it would.

I rocked back and forth to the man's hard thrusts, my big boobs swaying beneath me. They rammed into me over and over again. I loved it so much. This was the happy life. Giving lap dances and sucking dicks and being fucked. I was such a goody wife.

Just an amazeballs wife. I hoped my hubby was so proud of me. And Eric. He was just awesomey. I loved being owned by him. I loved my hubby and dicks and being fucked and cum and dicks and cocks in me.

I wanted more cocks. I needed more cummy cums.

I suckled with all my might on the dick in my mouth. The yummy precum spilled over my tongue. I swirled around him while rocking to the hard thrusts of that nice man and his big dick. He churned my pussy wussy up. I loved, loved, loved it.

"Fuck!" groaned the guy pounding my pussy. "That fucking cunt! Oh, your husband is such a fucking idiot to let you come here."

"Fucking cheating bitch!" moaned the guy I suckled. "Shit! Take it, fucking slut!"

His cock erupted.

My eyes widened as all that salty cum flooded my mouth. I squealed in delight at all the nummy jizz spurting into my mouth. Just blast after blast of the amazeballs spunk. My pussy clamped down so hardy hard on that thick cock fucking me and...

My orgasmy thingie burst in me.

I squealed as all the nummy bliss swept through me. Just so much wonderomous delight swept through me. My cunt writhed around the cock fucking me. Just loving that very biggy dick. He grunted as he buried in me.

"Fucking hot wife slut!" he snarled.

His cum spurted into my cunt.

He was such a nicey man to do that. To flood my cunt with all his thick and amazeballs cummies. I loved him flooding me. It was just an incredible and wonderful and awesomey delight. I loved it oh, so much to have all his thick and gooey and hot and thick cum in my pussy.

My mind melted beneath all the goody bliss. I groaned around the cock spurting in my mouth. I gulped down his cum as my hungry cunt massaged that biggy dick. Spurt after spurt of cum flooded my pussy. Just where jizz belonged.

My boobs swayed beneath me as the men around me cheered. They waved money. They all needed lap dances. And I was so ready to give them to them. I was a Strip-Club Whore. That was my job. It was the bestest best job a wife could have.

"Fuck," a guy groaned and slammed $130 into my garter as he sank down on the floor. "Come ride my fucking dick, slut!"

He waved it at me. A big, Black dick. Ooh, that looked so good.

The cock in my mouth fired a last spurt of cum. I ripped my mouth off it, my pussy writhing around the dick spurting all that gooey jizz in my cunt. I shuddered as I crawled off him. His spunk splashed on my rump as I straddled this new guy. I gripped his dick in my white fingers.

"So dark," I moaned as I straddled him and impaled my cunt down his cock. I gasped as he filled my juicy cunny up. "Oh, oh, that's just so big. Such a biggy dicky in my cunty wunty!"

"You fucking speak like a bimbo baby!" groaned another guy who thrust the $80 into my garter. "Shit!"

He rammed his cock into my mouth. I groaned and suckled on him. I was a bimbo baby hot wife slut whore bitch. It was so wonderomous. My cunt clenched around the Black guy's biggy dick. He stretched out my naughty cunt. I loved it.

Another guy shoved $180 into my garter. One-fifty for my asshole and thirty for the lap dance. His cock rammed right into my butt-crack and found my tingly asshole. He pushed against my backdoor and rammed into me.

I squealed in delight. I had a cock in my pussy and my asshole. That was the bestest thingie. And I had a dick in my mouth. How wonderomous. I suckled hard on that big shaft as the other two rods stretched out my holes.

I started riding the Black guy's amazeballs cock.

My big boobies bounced, the men watching and groaning. Music thudded through the club as I suckled hard on the hard dick in my mouth. The man in my asshole groaned, gripped my hips, and started fucking my asshole.

"Work that cunt up and down my cock, you fucking White whore!" growled the Black stud. He gripped my big boobies in his strong hands. He squeezed them. "Shit, yes. You're going to go home to your husband dripping in cum."

No, no, to Eric. He was my awesomey owner. But I couldn't tell the nice Black man that. I had a dick in my mouth.

I suckled on that cock and rode the Black man's thicky dicky. I shuddered as the rod pistoned away at my asshole. Just pumped in and out and in and out. My bowels squeezed down on him, all this naughty wotty heat melting through my pussy.

It was so amazeballs. I quivered as the Black man was so nice to play with my big boobies. He squeezed them and kneaded them and massaged them and made them feel so loved. I was so happy. Just full of all this numbing bliss.

I could just be fucked and fucked and fucked until the end of time.

A cock in all my holes.

It was like Heaven. I was with Jesus just getting fucked by all these dicks. Maybe one of them was Jesus. That was so nice of him to fuck me in heaven.

I suckled so hard on the cock in my mouth. I bobbed my head, working my lips up and down his thick shaft. My cunt slid up and down that thick, Black dick. My pussy burst with all this pleasure. It was just so goody good.

And my asshole... My asshole had this biggy cock just pumping in and out and in and out. It was awesomey. I would have a cum just from being ass-fucked. And I had a cock in my cunt. That would make me cum, too. And a dick in my mouth.

So lucky.

I was just such a lucky wucky housewife-slut. Yay!

Those watching me were all so nice to call me, "Whore!" and "Slut-wife!" and "Bimbo-bitch!" as they cheered me on. "Cock-sucking cunt!" and "Cheating fucking whore!" and "Hot wife pussy!"

I loved it. They were all so super duper nice.

I moaned around the cock in my mouth with how much I loved all those nicey wicey words. My pussy and asshole tingled. My orgasmy thingie building and building. I would just burst with all these wonderomous blisses.

I rose toward all those goody good feelings. I whimpered, my boobs jiggling in the studly Black stud's hands. He squeezed them as I slammed down his thick cock. My clit ground into his pubic bone. Sparks sizzled through me. I felt so goody good. The hard cock buried into my asshole.

I squealed and burst with all the goody blissy feelings.

"Fuck!" the Black stud growled as my cunt writhed around his thicky dicky.

"Shit, yes!" the man fucking my asshole grunted. "Oh, goddamn!" He buried into my happy, spasming bowels.

He erupted. The nice Black man in my pussy exploded. They flooded my holes with all their wonderomous cum. They pumped me full of such amazing spunk. I suckled hard on the thick cock in my mouth.

"Yes!" he groaned and erupted, too.

Three dicks were spurting hot and gooey spunk into my holes. Yummy cummy in my mouth. I gulped it down as my pussy and asshole spasmed with happy joy around the big dick spurting in me. All these wonderomous feelings swept through me.

My mind drowned in goody bliss. I quivered, so much cummies spurting into me. Just all the jizz and spunk and spooge pumped into my naughty holes. I was such a good housewife bimbo slut bitch. I loved all this cum.

Eric would be oh, so happy with me. I was the bestest Strip Club Whore!

This was so neato to have all that hot cum flooding me. Just such an awesomey delight. I was so happy wappy. I quivered as my holes suckled dry those big dicks. The other men were waving money. They all needed lap dances.

Yay!

* * *

Eric Murphy

I could not find any rope in the garage. I needed it to tie up Tina. It turned out, that choosing the Spanking Bimbo when she turned Level 1 put her down the path of being into bondage. Now she was so eager to be tied up.

"Fuck," I muttered as I came out of the garage. Tina was squirming on the living room floor. She was just looking in such need.

"Eric! Eric!" Tina whimpered as she writhed on the floor. "I love you oh, so much, but... but...!"

I glanced at the TV where it was showing off the security cam footage of the strip club. Mrs. Waters was being fucked in all three holes. She had men around her waving money. Damn, she was going to make me so much.

Maybe her husband had some rope. I looked around and spotted Mrs. Waters's phone. I knew the passcode. I swiped it and called her husband. He picked up, "Honey."

"Nope, she's at the strip club being gangbanged," I said. "But if you bring over some rope to my house, I'll let you watch your wife being fucked for money by every guy in the club."

"I'll be right there!" he groaned. He was a cuckold now, a perk of the app.

Damn, that was useful.

He was over in just a few minutes, puffing for breath. He must have torn his garage apart to find the beige rope in his hand then ran down the street to get to my house. He looked so eager as I pointed to the screen where his wife was being such a slut.

"Have fun," I said. "You can jack it, I guess. I'll be upstairs tying up and fucking your daughter."

"Okay, Eric," he groaned, rubbing at his cock through his jeans as he sat down to watch his wife getting reamed like a fucking slut.

"Tina." I held the rope to her. "Let's go upstairs. Mom, Cherry, stop fingering each other's cunts and let's go."

"Yes, Eric!" all three of my bimbos said and rushed after me, all naked and gorgeous. Mom's big boobs heaved. So did Cherry's.

I led them up to Mom's larger room. I had the rope and was so eager to tie up Tina. This would be so hot. She threw herself on the bed and squirmed there, looking so eager for it, her red hair spilling around her.

"Mom, eat out Cherry," I said. "In the corner."

"Okey-dokey!" Mom cooed and pushed Cherry into the corner, dropped to her knees, and feasted on her daughter's shaved cunt.

I stared at Tina as I uncoiled the rope. I had no idea where to start. I had no idea how to do this. It was so intimidating. I swallowed as she squirmed there. Should I start with her hands. Her feet. I had seen this thing called Japanese rope bondage, but...

"Um, you know how to do this, Tina?" I asked.

"I do!" she squealed. "I'm a ropy expert. I know about knots and cord and cuffs and shibari. Ooh, ooh, start by looping it around my cute ankle."

I was shocked as the airhead actually did know this. The app had given her this knowledge. She had me wrapping it up her legs, binding them together with her in this bent position. Forming an A. Face down, ass up.

"Do you wanna have it rubbing on my cunny or do you wanna be able to fuck my cunny?" she asked.

"Fuck your cunny," I groaned.

"Fuck my cunny!" Cherry squealed. "Mommy! Mommy! Purrrr! You're making my kitty-pussy feel so goody good! Purrrr!"

"Then you want to loop the rope..." Tina explained.

I did as she instructed, working the rope up her torso. I wrapped it around her breasts. She squealed in delight when I pulled it tight. I ended with binding her hands behind her back. Her fingers twitched over her rump. She looked so fucking sexy bound up.

"That's so nicey icy," she purred. "Just so nice like ice! I love it! Yay! You're so amazeballs and awesomey and I love you oh, so much with all my heart and soul and pussy and cunt and asshole and mouth! Eric! Eric!"

"Fuck, I love you, too." I glanced at Cherry who was shuddering through her orgasm. Her big boobs bounced. I had to include my other two bimbos in this, didn't I.

I grabbed my slut by the waist and dragged her to the end of the bed. "Mom, go lie down in front of her so she can eat you out."

"Okey-dokey!" Mom groaned, ripping her face from Cherry's cunt. Mom dripped with my sister's cream. "I love being eaten and eating out. Ooh, ooh, I love pussy and pussy loves me and it's the best and your cock is amazing and you're the hottest and bestest son!"

She squealed and threw her arms around my neck, kissing me.

The sweet flavor of Cherry's pussy seasoned Mom's lips. I groaned, her big boobs rubbing into my chest. My cock throbbed against her belly. I could just throw her down on the floor and fuck her right here, but I had to fuck my sexy girlfriend as she lay bound on the bed.

Just pound my bimbo-girlfriend right in the ass. Just fuck her anal sheath hard and fast. She would love that. She would savor me fucking her so hard into her ass. I would just ram my cock into her bowels and churn her up.

I broke the kiss with Mom. "The bed, Mom. So Tina can eat out your pussy."

She giggled. "D'oh. I forgot. You're just so distracting with your lips and your cock and—"

She kissed me again, her arms wrapping around my neck. Her big boobs rubbed into my chest as she humped against me. My cock twitched and throbbed against her belly. She was so sexy. Heat boiled through me. I wanted to—

I pushed her back. "The bed, Mom! Now! Tina has to eat your pussy!"

"Oh, right!" She giggled and smacked the side of her head. "I'm such a dummy! I'm so glad I have my big and strong and sexy son to..."

I grabbed her shoulders as she started to go in for a third kiss and turned her to the bed. I smacked her rump. "Bed. Now."

"Such a strong son," she moaned as she crawled onto the bed beside Tina. "Ooh, Tina, honey, you're all tangley wangly up. Are you okay?"

"So okay, Mommy!" Tina said. Did Tina consider us married now? "I gotta eat your pussy. Just lick and lap at it!"

"Ooh, I love that so much!" squealed Mom. "Having my pussy licked is oh, so funny fun! You're just so amazeballs! I love it! I love you so much, Tina, cutie! Eat my pussy!"

She spread her legs and lay before my bimbo-girlfriend. Tina turned her head and nuzzled into Mom's blonde bush. Mom gasped as Tina licked. I loved the sight. My cock twitched before me. I would enjoy having—

Cherry dropped to her knees before me and sucked my dick into her mouth. I groaned at the feel of my sister's mouth around my dick. She suckled on me with such passion, her eyes staring up at me as she worked her mouth up and down me.

"Fuck, Cherry," I groaned and stepped back. Her head leaned forward to keep her mouth around my dick. Her tongue swirled about it. I took another step back. My cock popped out. "Damn, go sit on Mom's face. Be a good kitty-sister!"

"Purrr!" she moaned and scampered up onto the bed. These bimbos were just all over my dick. But only my dick. I had them locked. Not like Mrs. Waters.

She wanted every cock she could, and she was taking those dicks. Damn, that was just so hot to think about. She was at the strip club just getting fucked. Making me money so I could get so many more bimbos.

I would find ways for them to earn, too. There were other strip clubs in towns, and maybe there would be other ways for them to make me money. I smiled as I turned to the bed and stared at all the pussy licking going on.

Cherry rode Mom's mouth while Tina had her face buried in Mom's bush. My bound girlfriend wiggled her hips from side to side. The rope rasped over her pale skin. She looked so sexy there. I had to fuck her in the ass.

Cherry's mouth had gotten my dick wet.

I moved to the bed and gripped her hips. She was just at the perfect height for me to fuck standing up. I pushed my cock into her shaved cunt. I worked up and down her. That felt so good. I coated my tip in her juices and worked up her slit to her taint.

I reached her asshole.

"Ooh, ooh, fuck my butt," the bound bimbo moaned, her face buried into Mom's bush, her voice muffled by all that hot pussy. "Please, please, with sugar and cherries on top."

"Yes, yes, with me on top!" squealed my little sister riding Mom's face. Cherry's big boobs swayed as she shuddered. "I love being on top! I'm on top of Mommy right now! Yay!"

I winked at my little sister as I drilled my cock against my bimbo-girlfriend's asshole. Tina moaned, her butt-cheeks clenching. Her fingers twitched and the rope rasped over her body. I pushed harder against her backdoor.

Her anal ring stretched open and... I popped into the bimbo's bowels. I loved the way her asshole squeezed down around me. Her velvety sheath welcomed me. She groaned into Mom's pussy. I gripped her hips, the rope binding her rubbing into my palms.

"Shit," I groaned. "Do you love that, Tina?"

"Of course I do, silly billy!" she moaned. "I love everything you do to me because I love you more than all the suns and stars and chocolate M&Ms in the world!"