The Bimbo App 08

Story Info
The college cheer squad is bimbofied into hot sluts!
7.5k words
4.68
35.7k
48

Part 14 of the 54 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bimbofying the Hot Cheer Squad

Eric Murphy

The shower splashed warm on my chest as Mom hugged me from behind. Her big boobs rubbed against my back, covered in soap. She washed me in circles as she giggled like an empty-headed bimbo.

Which she was.

She cooed her delight as her hard nipples rubbed up and down my back. I groaned, loving the feel of her washing me with her tits. But it wasn't nearly as good as my little bimbo-sister washing my cock with her large, soapy tits.

She slid them up and down my cock, a big smile on her face. The water matted her blonde hair to her shoulders and face. She slid up and down my cock, massaging me with those lush tits. They were so soft and amazing to feel working up and down my cock.

I groaned, savoring the massage. The way she brought me closer and closer to cumming. She giggled, too, as she cleaned my dick with her wonderful tits. I shuddered, loving the two cleaning me. Massaging me. It was just awesome.

"Fuck," I groaned. "Damn, Cherry, you're such a naughty slut!"

"Yay!" she squealed. "I'm a naughty, naughty slutty slut! Purrr!"

She squeezed her tits tighter around my cock. She worked up and down me faster, beaming at me. She loved being called a slut. I slid my hand through her wet hair and loved her massaging my dick. I shuddered as she built and built me.

"What about me?" Mom whimpered. "Am I a naughty, naughty slutty slut? Am I? Please, please! Say I am, honey bunny! I wanna be a big slutty slut!"

"Such a big slutty slut," I groaned, the pressure swelling at the tip of my cock. "With those big boobs... Shit, you're such a huge slutty slut. A mommy slutty slut!"

"Yay!" squealed Mom, her nipples rubbing on my back along with her big boobs. "I'm a mommy slutty slut! I'm so happy! Ooh, ooh, yes, yes! That's why I'm washing my son with my slutty slut titties! It makes my slutty slut pussy so slutty wet!"

"That's right," I groaned, my cock throbbing between my sister's tits.

"Am I a mommy slutty slut?" Cherry asked. "Am I, big brother?"

"You're a sister slutty slut," I said. "A little sister slutty slut! That's something only you can be!"

"Wow!" she gasped, her hands squeezing her big tits around my cock. I throbbed in them. "I'm your kitty little sistery slutty slut! That's amazeballing!"

"That's right," I said, petting her wet hair. "Now keep cleaning my cock. You'll get a big reward. I'll cover your face in all my cum!"

"Yay!"

She jiggled her boobs around my shaft then pressed them around me. She held me tight, massaging me with those awesome soapy tits of hers. She worked them up and down. I groaned, savoring the warmth of the shower on my chest. The pressure built in my balls

The softness of her tits engulfed the tip of my cock over and over again. She massaged me with this wonderful heat. I groaned, loving every second of the pressure rising up my cock to the tip. To that aching point where it would explode.

I shuddered, savoring the heat. The soapy delight. Her soft tits. Mom rubbed her tits into my back as she held me. Her lips nibbled at my neck. I groaned, savoring the delights of having my bimbofied mom and little sister.

No more nagging. No more shrill screeches. They didn't yell at me. Look at me with disappointment or disgust. They were just such loving creatures now. I shuddered, the pressure in my nuts swelling toward the bursting point.

"Cum on my face!" Cherry cooed. "Cum on my face! Cum on my face! I want you to cum on my face! Purrr!"

I groaned at how happy she sounded. Bimbofied women didn't have concerns. They didn't have problems. They were perpetually joyful. They lived in a world of bliss and orgasms. They didn't have to worry about anything any longer. Mom didn't have to work two jobs and stress about money.

She just had to rub her tits into my back while my little sister just had to work her boobs up and down my cock. No more worry about good grades and being popular at college. She just had to love her big brother's big dick.

"Fuck," I groaned as he slid those tits up to the tip of my cock. The pressure burst there. "Cherry, you slutty slut!"

I erupted.

My cock spurted cum that splashed hot across her face. I sprayed her with my cum. I pumped spurt after spurt of my jizz. I shuddered, loving how amazing it felt to unload my cum onto her features. She squealed in delight, opening her mouth wide.

She caught the jizz, water spraying off my chest and splashing on her. It made the cum runny. The jizz spilled down her cheeks as I coated her in my spunk. The ecstasy swept through my body. I groaned at how much bliss washed through me.

My mind reeled from the bliss that fired through me. "Fuck!"

"Cummy cum on my face!" my sister squealed as I kept erupting.

"Yay!" Mom moaned, bouncing up and down behind me, her boobs sliding up and down my back. "That's so nummy! Wow!"

I groaned through the ecstasy. Stars danced before me as my cock fired a final blast of cum. I spurted it across my sister's face. I shuddered as her tongue flicked out, gathering up the cum. It was amazing. A rush. I felt so good.

But I had to get going. There were five guys with the bimbo app. And if they hadn't been bimbofying other women last night, they could have their pick of the girls and women at school. And there were two in particular I had to get.

I turned off the water, the spray drying. I stepped out, Mom dropping to her knees to lick Cherry's face clean of my cum. I left them to that as I grabbed a towel and dried off. I ran it over my body and threw it down. I stepped out of the shower naked and headed to my room.

I grabbed boxers, socks, a pair of jeans, and a t-shirt. I pulled them on and checked my phone. I looked at the Bimbo app. Overnight, I had gained four more referrals from the TikTok ad which was still up. That gave me twelve more Bimbo Crystals.

I had a huge amount: 361. I would need them.

"Tina," I shouted and headed to Mom's bedroom. I found Tina on her back in the dress her Dad brought over on his way to work this morning. It was a cute, pink thing.

Her mother was between Tina's thighs happily munching away at her pussy. Mrs. Waters feasted on her daughter, the MILF's rump wiggling at me. She had been gangbanged last night at the strip club and made me a lot of money.

Which was why I had so many bimbo crystals.

"Enough of that," I said. "Tina, get over here. We have to go to school."

"I'm gonna cum, cum, cum!" Tina whimpered.

"Now," I said. "Good girlfriends who love their boyfriends obey right away."

"I do love you!" Tina squeaked and sat up. She pulled her pussy from her mother's face and jumped off the bed. She rushed over to me, her red hair flying behind her. "I love you so much!"

She threw her arms around me and kissed me with passion. She humped against me. I kissed her back, my dick throbbing. I wanted to bend her over, but we had to get to our college. There was one girl that I knew would be on the top of the other guys' lists.

I had to snag her now.

"Come on," I said as I moved through the house. I paused at the bathroom. "Mom, Cherry."

Mom lifted her face from between Cherry's thighs, "Yes, honey bunny?"

"You two are not to leave the house. Nor Mrs. Waters." I gave them stern looks. "You have to clean the house and make love to each other all day long. Understand. When you get hungry, you can make something to eat. You can do that, right?"

"I'm a mommy slutty slut!" squealed Mom. "Of course! You leave it to me, honey bunny! I can make sandwiches and cereal and lunchies and food! Yay!"

"Right," I said. "And clean the house. Don't spend all day having sex with each other!"

"Okey-dokey!" she said, nodding, her big boobs swaying. Then she ducked her head down and resumed eating my little sister's pussy.

I shook my head and headed downstairs, Tina following. I snagged an old leash and wrapped it tight about Tina's wrist to bind her. She grinned at that. She enjoyed being tied up. I led her outside and made sure I locked the door.

Hopefully, those bimbos would be stymied by locked doors. I didn't want them to wander around and get themselves hurt. Hopefully, this would do the trick. And hopefully, they wouldn't burn the house down.

It was a gamble leaving them alone, but...

I unlocked the door and put the TV on to a channel that would show Soap Operas and daytime talk shows. That should help to keep them amused, too. Then I went back outside, relocking the door. I led Tina down the street like she was my prisoner.

She was happy, skipping along beside me and telling everyone we passed, "I'm his lovey-dovey girlfriend! Isn't he the bestest best!"

She was cute.

I hurried down our street and headed toward the school. I was close enough to walk, something I had been doing for years. I knew the way, but I had never hurried like this. I had never pushed myself into almost a jog, my hand gripping the leash.

My heart thundered in my chest. I had to get to those cheerleaders before the others did.

Tina's dad drove passed us on his way to work. She squealed when she saw him, "Daddy! Daddy! I'm Eric's lovey-dovey girlfriend!"

"He knows," I told her.

"Yay!" She giggled as she skipped along.

Mr. Waters was off to earn the money to pay me to fuck his wife again. I loved that. He was a complete cuckold. That was so worth twenty crystals. The Bimbo App was amazing. It could solve so many problems.

Who invented it? How did it work? Did I even care?

No, not really. It worked, that was all that mattered.

The tension in my stomach grew and grew. What if one of the five guys I had sold the App to yesterday had already come to school? What if they left early, too? My stomach twisted in knots as the college's field came into view.

I rushed down the fence and spotted the cheerleaders at practice on the field. They were going through their warm-ups, wearing their purple and gold uniforms. Their pleated skirts flared as they were doing high kicks. Maybe practicing them. The skirts were purple with gold bloomers beneath that gleamed. They had on purple, sleeveless tops trimmed in gold.

They looked so gorgeous and...

The hottest girl in school was out there. "Yes!" I hissed as I reached the gate into the field. It wasn't something that had to be opened, but was a natural break in the field to let people in and out. "Barbie Crest, you're mine."

"Yay!" Tina cheered.

Blonde and sultry Barbie Crest. She had the hottest face. A lean and athletic body with perky tits. Slender and gorgeous, her skin with the perfect tan year round. She was leading the cheer practice as we marched out on the field at them.

It was her that spotted us first. "You disgusting pig!"

The others all stopped and whirled around. The seven other members of the cheer squad turned around as she marched forward through them. Barbie Crest, the hottest girl in school, looked like she was about to tear my head off.

"What the fuck is that, pig!" she hissed, glaring at me. "Goddamn, Eric! You're already the creepiest guy in school, and now you're parading poor Tina around like that? You tied her up? That's foul and loathsome!"

"Ugh, that's sick," agreed Georgina, another blonde cheerleader. She folded her arms.

"Let's kick that dweeb's ass," hissed Ginger, a redheaded cheerleader. She sneered at me. "Tina's told us what you did to her."

"He tied me up and fucked me and made me cum and I loved it and it was so amazing and he spurted his cummies in my pussy and my asshole and my mouth and my face and it was oh, so awesomey and fantasticy! Yay!" squealed Tina behind me.

"You tied her up and raped her?" Barbie Crest hissed. "You foul, loathsome, disgusting piece of slimy toad shit!"

I aimed my phone at her, the app open. I tapped the screen. YES and NO appeared on the screen.

"Oh, film this," she spat. "I don't care. I'll fucking kick your ass and--"

I tapped YES and spent 81 Bimbo Crystals to make her into my fifth bimbo, dropping me down to 280 crystals.

"--suck your big dick! I'm the best at sucking dick! Ooh, ooh, I love sucking cocks, and aren't I cute?" Barbie bounced around like an airhead, her skirt flipping up. "I am just a cutie patootie with hot boobies and an ass! Ooh, ooh, Eric, look at my cutie booty!"

She turned around, bent over, and flipped up her skirt. Her golden bloomers hugged her rump. I groaned at the sight of them as she wiggled them back and forth. It was such a hot thing to witness. She was wiggling her rump at me. She slapped her rump.

"I have a cutie patootie booty!" she squealed. "Yes, I do! My ass is cute! Ooh, ooh, ooh!"

"What the fuck?" gasped Nancy, a black-haired cheerleader. She stared dumbfounded.

"Barbie!" Odette gasped. The Black girl shook her head, her bleached-blonde hair swaying around her face. "What the fuck are you doing?"

"Shaking my cutie booty!" the bimbofied cheerleader squealed. She spun around. "Ooh, ooh, look at my cutie titties! They're just adorable! Yes, they are!" She lifted up her top and her sports bra in a single go, her perky, round tits spilling out. "Cutie titty boobies!"

"So cute," I groaned, smiling at them. "Those are cute tits. You are so fucking adorable, Barbie!"

"Yay!" she squealed and did a high kick that flashed her golden bloomers again.

"This is insane," Kimberly gasped. She had violet hair that fell in a bob. "What the fuck are you doing? You're flashing Eric. The dweeb perv."

"He roofied her with his phone!" Michelle gasped, her black hair swaying around her shoulders.

"That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard," said Pita. The Hispanic cheerleader glared at me. "This is some prank they're playing! Barbie's in on this."

"Why?" demanded Odette. "Why would she flash her tits to that dweeb."

"Because he's my boyfriend and I love him and Barbie has cutie titty boobies and everyone should be flashing Eric because he's the most awesomey and amazeball boyfriend in the whole wide world and that makes him just superpendous!" squealed Tina, bouncing up and down with her wrists bound.

"What the fuck is wrong with them both?" asked Georgina, the blonde looking past me. "This is insane." She glanced to the side. "Jamal, we need..." She trailed off. "Jamal, why is there a topless woman with you!"

"Because she's hot," said Jamal. "Figures you'd be here, Eric."

I turned around to see the five guys that I had sold the app to. Jamal was at the lead, and he had a topless woman with him. She wore jogging shorts, her big boobs swaying from side to side. He aimed his phone and Georgina.

"What is going on here?" Georgina asked. "Why--" She squealed. "Why aren't I topless! I wanna show my boobies, too!"

"What?" gasped Odette, backing up.

"I've been waiting for this," said Alex as he aimed his phone at Odette. The Black Cheerleader squealed in delight. Then Alex shifted over to Michele. He bimbofied her, too.

Rick claimed Michelle, Jet bimbofied Ginger, and Brent seized Kimberly.

Pita shook her head as all her other cheerleaders were ripping off their tops to flash their tits, too. They were all bouncing up and down, staring at the guy who had claimed them. Barbie had a huge smile on her lips.

"What the fuck?" Pita asked as she backed up. "What is going on? What did you do them?"

"This," Alex said and claimed Pita. He had three cheerleaders bimbofied. "Oh, damn, it was worth holding back to get these three. Come here, Pita, and show those titties, too."

"Okey-dokey!" she gasped and skipped over to him, joining Odette and Michelle. The Hispanic girl flipped up her top and sports bra. She bounced before him with her fellow cheerleaders, her tits heaving with theirs.

God, I was glad I came here early.

"Eric," said Rick, glancing at me. "You should have charged us more, getting bimbos is fucking expensive. How are you affording all of yours?"

"I'm just that good," I said as I glanced at Barbie jiggling her boobs at me. She had this look of vapid excitement on her face as I stared at her boobs again. "Damn, get naked. Let me see all of you."

"Yes!" Barbie hissed. "I'm just such a cutie patootie that you have to see every bit of my cutie booty and boobies and leggies and stomachies!"

Did any of that make sense to her? I didn't care because I had the hottest girl in school pulling her top and sports bra off all the way. She was my bimbo cheerleader. I snagged the best, and those five could have the rest.

She shoved her skirt off, exposing those gold bloomers she wore. They had such a sparkle to them in the early morning sunlight. Barbie smiled at me with such vapid delight in her eyes. She was eager to strip it all off. Just so ready to bare all.

She peeled off the golden bloomers revealing she wore panties beneath. A pair of black athletic panties with gray waistbands. She wiggled off those bloomers, her boobs swaying back and forth as she bent over. My dick twitched in my jeans.

The other cheerleaders were getting naked, too. Maybe to copy Barbie. I don't know. But the five guys were eager for it. This was wild. How long before every guy in attending my college had the App and was bimbofying the girls.

This could spread fast.

Damn, that would be amazing. And if every guy started getting a harem of girls, then there would be plenty of guys without them. Simps and cuckolds that would pay good money to enjoy the bimbos and provide for them.

I grinned as Barbie worked off her panties next. She was shaved, of course, her pussy perfect. She didn't have tan lines, I realized. That was hot. She wiggled her hips, humming to herself as she slipped off her panties and stepped out of them.

"Ta-da!" she squealed. "Look at me, Eric! Aren't I just so adowable!" She fluttered her green eyes at me, her eyelashes dark.

"So fucking adorable," I said. "And I mean that. I have to fuck you! Get on your back right now, spread your legs, and beg for me to ram my big dick into your cunt!"

"Yes!" She thrust her arm up into the air like it was the greatest news she had ever heard, which only made my dick hotter. "I'm so adowable! Yes, I am! Just the mostest adowablest cutie there is! Daddy always said so! Yay!"

"I bet he did," I groaned as she sank to the grass, her round tits jiggling. I smiled in delight at how hot it was to see her on the ground. She squirmed on the grass as I fumbled at my jeans. "Shit, you're so fucking hot. I'm going to pound you!"

"Yay for me!" she moaned as I dropped to my knees. "Now fuck my adowable pussy with your big dick! Yay, Eric! You can do it! You can fuck me and pound me and cum in me! Woot!"

I unzipped my and pulled out my cock. She squealed in delight as she stared at my dick. She licked her lips. She had a gorgeous mouth, and Tina was standing. I grinned at my girlfriend, her wrists bound by the leash before her. I snagged the end and pulled her closer.

She smiled as she reached me. "Sit on her face," I said. "She wants to lick your pussy."

"I do?" asked Barbie. "Oh, I must do because Eric said it and he's so awesome and I'm so adowable and you're so cutie! Come sit on my face with your cutie pussy!"

"You're the best boyfriend there is!" Tina moaned and did just that. She straddled Barbie's head. My redheaded bimbo-girlfriend dropped to her knees and planted her pussy right on Barbie's face. Tina's eyes widened. "Ooh, ooh, ooh, she's licking me!"

"Of course she is," I said, Tina's pink skirt hiding the fun.

I grabbed Barbie's uniform, wadded her skirt and top up, and shoved it beneath the cheerleader's rump. As she happily munched away at my bimbo-girlfriend's pussy, I lifted that rump so I could fuck that cunt with ease. Smiling, I pressed my cock into Barbie's juicy cunt.

Right here on the field, I rubbed my cock up and down her pussy folds. I loved the silky, wet caress of her pussy lips. She moaned as she licked at Tina's cunt. This was so hot. Tina groaned, her face twisting in delight.