The Bimbo App 09

Story Info
The bimbofied teacher is so eager to pleasures her students!
7.5k words
4.57
27.5k
42

Part 15 of the 54 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Selling the Bimbo Teacher's Hot Mouth

Eric Murphy

I felt so powerful as I stood in Mrs. Juarez's class. I had just spent 243 Bimbo Crystals to get my sixth slut. My physics teacher. I just marched into her first class, eager to claim her. I didn't want one of the other guys who had the App to get her.

She was so hot. So sexy. She was always so nice to me.

God, she was a Latina hottie. A sexy, married woman that just needed to be fucked. She had lips made for sucking cock. My dick was so hard for her. I felt so powerful. The App could let me get away with anything. I had 37 Crystals left over and had left my newest bimbo pulling tricks in the bathroom.

Barbie Crest would be making me money to get more crystals. That was how you had to do this. It was a game, right. A game that used real women. I had to get them to make me money so I could get more crystals and get more bimbos. Or to upgrade them.

It was awesome. This Bimbo App violated the laws of physics and reality, and I did not give a shit.

"Eric," Mrs. Juarez said, this empty-headed gleam in her eyes. "You're not in this class." Her eyes widened. "Wait, wait, is it last period already!" She glanced at the clock. "Oh, no, I think the big arm needs to be there, and the littler arm needs to be there. Wait, wait, I'm so confused."

"That's okay, Mrs. Juarez," I said, the entire class staring at us in shock. I didn't know many of them, they were an advanced class, in the year ahead of me. "You know what, you just strip naked, and everything will feel okay! How does that sound!"

"Ooh, ooh, I love being all naked and nude and naked!" She grinned at me. "You're such a cutie, Eric. So cute and handsome and nice. So smarty handsome!" She ruffled my hair then started peeling off her blouse.

The classroom stared at me in shock. Guys and girls both just looked on dumbfounded as their college physics teachers stripped off her top. Her wavy-brown hair spilled around her face as she threw her blouse onto the desk. Her big, golden-brown titties were held in this soft, gray bra. It was almost like a corset, lifting her boobs up with a thick band that went around her torso. It had no straps, but it did have a zipper between her tits.

I shot m my hand out and said, "Let me get that, Mrs. Juarez."

"Oh, so sweet!" she cooed and rubbed her hand through my hair. "You are. So sweetie and handsomey and smarty. You know how wetty you make my pussy." She flicked her tongue.

"Wet?" a girl gasped in shock. "P-pussy? M-Mrs. Juarez."

"Shit, he's taking her bra off," groaned another guy. "What the fuck is going on here."

"The App," another guy groaned. "You're that dweeb from the TikTok video. Holy shit, it's real!"

I drew down the zipper as they talked. The one guy who burst out about the app just darted out of the classroom. Maybe off to download and go get his perfect bimbo. I didn't care. When I drew the zipper all the way down, the corset-bra sprang open.

Every guy groaned as her perfect tits spilled out. The best tits on any teacher at our college. I groaned as they just fell into my hands. I cupped them, my pale skin kneading her golden-brown flesh. She had such dark-brown nipples. Fat and suckable. I squeezed them, savoring having my sexy teacher's boobs in my hands.

"Eric," she cooed. "Ooh, ooh, you like my biggie titties. They're so biggie and soft and your hands feel so goody on them. You're so nice. I lovey dovey this! ¡Si! ¡Si!"

I ducked my head down and suckled on a nipple. I just engulfed my bimbo's fat, dark-brown nub in my lips and nursed on her. She groaned as I did that. Her hands slid through my hair. She caressed me as I nibbled on her bud.

I loved the feel of her in my mouth. This was so exciting. She felt so wonderful in my mouth. I nibbled on her nub while everyone was just staring in shock. I loved it. My dick was so hard. This was so hot.

"He's just... sucking on her nipple," a girl whimpered.

"What the hell is going on?" another said.

"Mrs. Juarez is fucking stacked," a guy groaned. "Shit, this is hot. You are my hero! How did you do that, man? How did you make her into your slut?"

"Slut!" a girl snapped. "That's our teacher!"

"Teacher who's cooing like a slut and letting him do what he wants to her!" the guy retorted. "Fuck, that's hot! You're such a slut, Mrs. Juarez!"

"Oh, that's so sweetie to say," whimpered Mrs. Juarez as I nursed on her nipple. "You get a goldie star, AJ! Yes, you do! A goldie star and so do you, Eric. You're so nicey to my nipple. Ooh, ooh, let's all practice nipple suckling!"

"Yes!" the boys groaned.

"No!" the girls shrieked.

I didn't care. I just squeezed those big boobs and suckled on her breasts. I owned Mrs. Juarez. She was mine to fuck. To prostitute. To enjoy. Six bimbos. It was so hot. I suckled on her while my girlfriend-bimbo stood nearby.

She was squeezing her boobs through her blouse, ignored by everyone who was just so shocked by what their teacher was doing. Several phones were aimed up at us. That was perfect. Let the world see what I had done.

The Bimbo App would make them all understand.

"Come suck on a nipple, Tina," I said, glancing at my girlfriend.

"Ooh, yay, nipples!" squealed Tina. My redheaded bimbo darted in and ducked her head down. She latched onto the other nub. She suckled with such passion while Mrs. Juarez moaned even louder.

"Tina! Tina! Eric! Tina!" the bimbo-MILF moaned. Her voice echoed through the classroom. "¡Ay carambai!"

I loved it. This was so hot. My dick was hard as I rock. I kept nibbling on her nipple while Tina suckled nearby. Everyone was watching. That just made this even hotter. My hands slid down Mrs. Juarez's hips to her skirt. I pushed down on her skirt and shoved off the miniskirt. This was just perfect. She shuddered as I did that.

The guys groaned as I unveiled her panties. I couldn't see them, but I could feel them. They were satin and smooth. My hands roamed over her ass, feeling her plump booty through the material. Her panties hugged her like a glove.

I slid around the waistband, nibbling on her bush. Girls were muttering. Guys were groaning. This was so wild. I pushed my hand down the front of Mrs. Juarez's panties and felt the thick bush beneath. She wasn't shaved at all.

"Oh, Eric! Eric! Tina!" whimpered the MILF as I rubbed at her pussy through her panties, her juices bleeding through the sleek material. "Ooh, my pussy is feeling so wetty! That's because you're all stimulating me! Ooh, sending all the naughty signals through my sympa... sympa... sympany nervous system. Yes, yes, just tingly wingly all my little nerves. Just making them all sparky arc! Yes, you are! And that's shooting all to my brain! That's where we all feel good. Our brains! Ooh, ooh, stimulate my brains. Amy Dala loves it."

Amy Dala? Wait, amygdala?

"Yes, yes, Amy Dala loves what you're doing to my pussy and my nippies and my coño! Mi coño wetty wet wet! I have a wet concha! A wet coneja! Such a wetty wet gatito! Ooh, ooh, I lovey dove it!"

I slid my hand up the front of her panties and pressed my fingers into her waistband. I entered her panties and found her thick, silky bush. I pushed through the forest of curls. She grew wetter until I found her pussy. I cupped her concha, as she called it. Her coño. What a sexy name for a cunt. Coño. It sounded hot.

I massaged her coño, my finger sliding up and down her pussy's slit. Her juices soaked my fingers. I found the entrance to her cunt and thrust into them. She moaned, her hand grabbing the back of my head as I fingered her.

"Best fucking physics class ever," a guy groaned.

"I think your right," a girl whimpered.

I loved the audience as I fingered my bimbo-teacher's cunt. I thrust my digits into her wet, married depths. I couldn't wait to slide my dick into her snatch. To fuck her hard with my thick shaft. I would pound her until she squealed out in ecstasy.

But first, I wanted to finger her. She whimpered, her cunt clamping down on my fingers. She cooed in that delicious and breathy way. Tina happily suckled on her other nipple. My bimbo-girlfriend slurped as she nursed, the wet sound she made so hot.

"¡Ay carambai! That's so goody good! My coño feels so asombrosai! Just so wet and juicy and wet! Your fingers are so nicey nice in my concha!"

I ripped my mouth off her nipple, my fingers thrusting into her cunt hard and fast. I rubbed at her clit as I stared into her eyes. "You going to cum like a slut for me, Mrs. Juarez!"

"¡Si!" she squealed. "Like a puta! A putai slut!"

I kissed her. She moaned, her lips working on mine. I loved the feel of them on me. I thrust my fingers into her cunt again and again. I fingered her twat with passion, my thumb massaging her clit. I rubbed her button in slow circles as her coño gripped my digits. Her snatch held me tight.

Her juices dripped out of her cunt and ran over my knuckles. Her creamy cunt held my digits. I thrust them in and out of her fast as I kissed her. Tina kept suckling at her nipple. The MILF-bimbo whimpered, her tongue dancing with mine.

"He's going to make her cum," a girl whimpered. "Oh, my god, what is going on?"

"Twilight Zone, baby. This is some straight-up Jordan Peele shit!"

"This is Twilight Porn, man. The parody of it!"

I want to finger her cunt." I want to finger your pussy, Mrs. Juarez!"

"Who is that lucky fucker?" groaned a guy. "Shit!"

I drank in all their attention as I thrust my fingers hard into Mrs. Juarez's pussy. She groaned, her coño clamping down hard on my digits. She held me with that tight concha. She whimpered, her tongue dancing with mine.

She moaned into the kiss as I rubbed so hard at her clit. I massaged her bud with my thumb. I worked her clit in fast circles, wanting to make her explode. I pushed on her pearl, polishing her. She whimpered, her cunt clamped down on my digits.

Mrs. Juarez exploded.

She squealed and broke the kiss, gasping. "¡Si! ¡Si! ¡Si! Eric is a studly stud! ¡Mi coño!"

Her cunt writhed around my fingers. She suckled at me with her hot twat. I loved the way her concha spasmed around my digits. She soaked my hands with her pussy juices. The spicy aroma of her twat filled my nose. I reveled in it.

I savored that hot aroma. I breathed it in, loving the scent of her. I savored the feel of her cunt spasming around my digits. She was such a sexy thing. Her twat suckled at my digits. She wanted my cock. Needed my dick.

I ripped my fingers out and dropped to my knees. She moaned, her boobs bouncing. She babbled in Spanish as I grabbed the gray, satin waistband of her panties. The fabric had a dark gleam from her juices, her crotch soaked. Her spicy cream dribbled down her thighs.

I yanked them down and exposed her black bush dripping with her pussy cream. Her juices spilled down her thighs. It was such a sexy thing to see. I licked my lips, loving the sight of her silky curls beading with her pussy cream.

I ducked my head in, nuzzling into her cunt, and licked at her cumming pussy.

"¡Ay carambai!" she squealed. "My studly stud is licking at my pussy! Ooh, ooh, that's so good! Eric! Eric! You're my smarty stud! I love you! ¡Mi lindoii amante! Yes, yes, yes!"

I loved the taste of her pussy. I licked up her cream for a moment. Then I pulled my face from her cunt. The spicy flavor lingered in my mouth as I stood. She quivered there, Tina sucking at her nipple, her free tit jiggling.

"Bend over the desk, Mrs. Juarez," I said, my hand unfastening my pants. "It's time to get fucked!"

Tina ripped her mouth off and squealed, "Yay! I love being fuckedy fucked by Eric! He's the bestest best! I lovey dove love him so much! His my boyfriend. Yay!"

"He's my boyfriend, too!" Mrs. Juarez squealed. "Mi amante!" She giggled. "I'm a cheaty wife now! I'm cheaty on my hubby with my boyfriend! Yay!"

"Yes, you fucking are," I groaned, shoving down my pants. I smacked her on the rump. "Now bend over the desk and beg me to fuck that wet coño, slut!"

"Yes, Eric," she moaned. "A cheaty wife wants her smarty amante to fuck her into the cunt!"

The guys and girls were all staring in shock and envy and lust. Their expressions were all so different. Everyone was filming as Mrs. Juarez bent over her desk. It was narrow enough that her head was sticking out over the other side while I stared at her plump ass. Tina was bouncing with eagerness.

I shoved down my boxers. My cock popped out. A few of the girls groaned. Did they find my cock exciting? I had no idea. I slapped it down on Mrs. Juarez's rump. She squealed in delight. The bimbo-wife loved it.

"I'm a cheaty wife," she sang. "Yes, I am! A cheaty wife wet for her amante's biggie dick! Eric! Eric! I love you, Eric! Fuck my cheaty coño hard!"

I smiled and slid my dick down her butt-crack to her pussy. I nuzzled into her silky curls. I loved the feel of her rubbing along the tip of my cock. Her cuntlips kissed me a moment later. I gripped her hips and thrust into her married coño.

Her juicy snatch engulfed my cock. I loved the feel of her pussy about me. She had such an amazing snatch. It felt so awesome having her around me. I groaned, savoring that wet snatch gripping me. Her twat held me.

It was fantastic.

I wanted to fuck her. To pound the married bimbo hard. She whimpered, her twat clamping down on me as she squirmed. I stroked her golden-brown back, loving finally being in her. There was just one more woman I really lusted for. I would need so many bimbo crystals to get that hot wife who did yoga in her backyard every afternoon.

"You love me, right, Mrs. Juarez?" I asked.

"You're my cutie lover!" she moaned. "¡Mi lindoii amante!"

"Then I want you to open your mouth wide," I said. "Because I'm charging $25 for any of you guys to have her suck your dick off as I fuck her." I wanted to charge more, but they were poor college kids.

The guys all stared at me in shock.

"$25, and you'll get your dick sucked by Mrs. Juarez!" I said, my dick throbbing in her cunt. "She's the hottest teacher here. You know--"

It was a stampede. The guys burst forward and rushed up at me. The first one reached there was a beefy joke. He was already unbuckling his pants. He held his phone up with his other hand. It took a moment for him to Venmo me the money.

Then he slid his cock into her mouth. He groaned as she happily suckled on him. Her pussy gripped my rod as I drew back. I loved how she held me. Her hot cunt massaged my dick. Pleasure shot down my shaft. I slammed back into her.

The guy grunted as she nursed on him. I pumped away at her, her butt-cheeks jiggling as I savored being in my bimbo-teacher's hot cunt. She squeezed about me as she suckled on the dick in her mouth. She nursed with such passion.

"Holy shit," the jock groaned. "Holy fucking shit, Mrs. Juarez. Fuck!"

He threw back his head and grunted. He was cumming already. Mrs. Juarez gulped down his cum as I fucked her juicy cunt. I nursed at her as she swallowed more and more of his jizz. He let out one more groan then pulled his dick out of her mouth.

"Yummy cummy!" squealed Mrs. Juarez as I churned up her cunt.

"Cummy is so yummy," whimpered Tina.

"You can suck my cock," an Asian guy with glasses said.

"Eww, I only suck my boyfriend's dicky!" Tina said, shaking her hand and blanching.

"I'll sucky your dicky!" whimpered Mrs. Juarez. "I love cocks! Cocks in my mouth! Then they cum! Yummy yum yum!"

"$25!" I groaned, slamming into her.

The Asian guy sent me the money and slammed his cock into her mouth. He groaned as she suckled on him. He fucked her mouth as I pounded her cunt. I slammed hard into her, the pressure growing in my swinging nuts.

This was the life. I loved this. I savored burying my dick into her cunt. Her pussy gripped me. She held me tight. I loved how awesome it was to have her gripping me with her twat. She held me tight with her cunt.

It was fantastic. Just a wonderful delight to have her gripping my dick. I pounded her hard. Fast. I loved how she gripped my shaft. She whimpered around the Asian's guy cock while Tina squirmed beside me.

"You can masturbate," I told my girlfriend. "Rub that pussy, just keep your skirt on!"

"Yay!" she squealed and shoved her hand up beneath her skirt. "My pussy is so wet! Ooh, ooh, I love you, Eric! I love you oh, so much!"

She frigged her cunt beneath her skirt, such a happy expression on her face. Bimbos were always so happy. I gave that to them. I freed them from all the problems. They could just have orgasms and be full of empty-headed joy.

I slammed hard into Mrs. Juarez's pussy. She squeezed down on me. Her coño massaged the crown of my dick. I groaned, the pressure in my nuts building and building. I would have such a huge orgasm and fill her cunt with my jizz.

"Oh, wow," groaned the Asian guy. He pushed up his glasses as he pumped his cock in and out of the MILF's mouth. "She's sucking so hard! She loves it!"

"She's a bimbo," I groaned, plowing to the hilt in her pussy. I fucked her hard. I buried deep into her snatch. I loved how she gripped me. She held me with that tight cunt. She massaged me with it, bringing me closer and closer to cumming.

I loved how she held me. She massaged me with that wonderful snatch. I loved the feel of Mrs. Juarez's pussy around my dick. I slammed into her snatch, my nuts slapping into her bush. She whimpered around his cock, sucking so hard.

Tina whimpered beside me. She made the cutest sounds as she frigged herself. She stared at me fucking my newest bimbo. I winked at Tina, burying my dick into Mrs. Juarez's twat. She held me in that tight coño. She massaged me with that hot cunt.

"Ooh, ooh, ooh," whimpered Tina. "My fingers are so naughty in my pussy! I'm gonna cummy cum! Yay!"

"Yeah, you are," I groaned. "And so is Mrs. Slut here. Mrs. Puta's gonna just cum so hard on my dick!"

SMACK!

I slapped her on the rump, loving the stinging feel of spanking Mrs. Juarez's butt-cheek. Her cunt gripped me. She held me tighter, moaning around the Asian guy's cock.

I pumped away at her, rising toward my orgasm. I would bust a huge load in her cunt. Her pussy gripped me. I loved the way she held me. I slammed to the hilt in her cunt. She whimpered around the dick in her mouth.

She suckled so hard on him as I buried my cock to the hilt in her snatch. She slurped on the other guy. She sucked his dick like a good bimbo-slut. A puta wife nursing on his shaft while my rod churned up her married twat.

"Fuck," I groaned.

"Shit, Mrs. Juarez," the Asian guy groaned. His face contorted. "Yes!"

She squealed as he dumped his cum in her mouth. She gulped it down, her pussy clamping down on my cock. I buried into her snatch, my nuts aching. I drew back, her coño massaging me with those wet and silky walls.

As I drove back into her snatch, her cunt went wild around my cock. She had her orgasm. She climaxed, spasming around me. I groaned as she did that. I savored her twat rippling and writhing around my cunt. She had such a hot pussy.

"Fuck, yes, Mrs. Juarez!" I groaned and erupted in her cheating cunt.

Her pussy rippled around my dick. She suckled at me with such passion as I spilled my jizz into her. The Asian guy flooded her mouth. It was so hot. She moaned, her twat convulsing about my erupting dick.

"Goddamn, you're such a slut!" I groaned as I pumped my jizz into her twat. It was such an amazing rush to have her nursing at my cock.

"Yes!" the Asian guy groaned.