The Bimbo App 12

Story Info
The hot MILF next door is doing her sexy backyard yoga!
7.4k words
4.62
19.5k
32

Part 18 of the 54 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching the Hot MILF with His Bimbos

Eric Murphy

Mrs. Juarez and Barbie, my newest bimbos, headed to the bathroom to get cleaned up. The pair giggled and held hands, just a pair of empty-headed sluts that had spent all day fucking men for money. Mrs. Juarez at the gloryhole at school and barbie walking the streets in her slutty cheerleader's uniform.

Where had she even got that slutty cheerleader's outfit she was stripping off and leaving on the floor?

I sank down on the couch, feeling relieved after the conversation with Barbie's father. I hadn't thought about having to deal with a pissed-off father that didn't like what I had done to his daughter. But he had enjoyed his daughter, hadn't he?

He had fucked her for money. Paid me to pound his daughter's cunt. Now he had the bimbo app, too. It was spreading fast. Things were going to change in this city. It was good that I had gotten in early.

I wanted to get Mrs. Mayers next, but I needed a lot of bimbo crystals to get her. So I checked out the app to see how much they had made. Both of them had been doing different jobs. Out there being fucked for money.

I checked Barbie first. I had set her to earn me more money for the sex acts she performed than Mrs. Juarez. Barbie was a streetwalker. She was targeting older men while Mrs. Juarez was working a college's bathroom gloryhole. Figuring that college guys would have little money, I lowered what she charged.

Barbie made $5575 today. I smiled at that. I leaned back on the couch. That was some fucking money. More than my mother made in a month. One day of work. I grinned and would have to reward Barbie.

Then I checked Mrs. Juarez and...

"Holy fuck," I gasped.

She had made an even $10,000 in the same amount of time as Barbie.

I sat there stunned. She had charged so much less for her acts, so why had she made nearly twice as much as Barbie? My eyes widened as it hit me. It was a question of volume. A streetwalker who took a guy back to her hotel room was servicing one guy at a time. And she couldn't do as many, either. While Mrs. Juarez would be sucking one guy off as another was fucking her pussy or asshole. Two boys at once with a line of them ready for more.

She charged less, but she had also been used continuously during the day. That woman must have drunk so much cum and taking so much jizz in her. All while that cuckold of hers watched. Did he jerk off the entire time?

It didn't matter. That gave me $15,575 in credits plus the $30 I already had. So I cashed out the $15,605 in the app for 390 bimbo Crystals with five dollars in credit left over. With the five crystals I already had, I now had 395 bimbo crystals.

Which was short of the 729 crystals that I needed to get my next one. So no Mrs. Mayers doing naked yoga for me yet. Oh well. I didn't think she was in danger of getting grabbed by any of the guys who had the bimbo app. She would be safe for a day.

Tomorrow, I would definitely have the 729 crystals I needed.

I checked all the levels, and my bimbos were between a half to three-quarters of the way through Level 2. I couldn't wait to see what Level 3 would bring. What new skills they would have? That would be exciting.

The bathroom door opened and the two giggling bimbos came darting out all dripping wet. I rose and let them throw themselves at me. I had Barbie and Mrs. Juarez both raining me in kisses as they rubbed their wet bodies against me.

"Oh, oh, you're my pimp and I had so many johnnies and I fucked them all and they came in me and it was so awesomey and I love being a prostytute. It's just the bestest best!"

"I sucked on dicks and cocks fucked my pussy and my hubby just watched and said I was super duper hottie as I loved all those boys with my cunt and my butt and my mouth and I loved it oh, so much mi hermosai!"

I held them to me as they both kissed me and moaned about how much fun they had as my whores. I grabbed their asses and smiled at them. My other bimbos were all giggling and hugging and kissing each other. They were all so sexy.

"Come on," I said. "It's time for backyard yoga."

I led my two dripping-wet bimbos to the stairs. Barbie and Mrs. Juarez clung to me. They were both so affectionate, my t-shirt soaked to my chest from their wet boobs. They planted kisses on my cheeks as I squeezed their naked asses.

Mrs. Juarez had a plump one while Barbie's was toned.

I took them upstairs and to my bedroom window. I was so ready for the show. I wanted to have the perfect view of all the fun. I had been interrupted by Cherry yesterday when I had tried to watch Mrs. Mayers and jerk off.

Now, she was giggling and making out with our mother.

"Mrs. Juarez," I said. I pointed to the window. "You kneel right beneath there, open your mouth wide, and deep-throat my cock."

"I love deepy-throating cocks, mi hermosai!" She squealed. "They're so yummy! ¡Ay carambai! Just so delicious and biggie and feel so goody down my throat.

She broke from me, scrambled over my bed, and reached the window. She dropped to her knees, her big, golden brown boobs smacking together. Her flesh rippled from the impact. She opened her mouth so wide.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh!"

I grinned and broke away from her to scramble over the bed. I ripped off my shirt in the process. When I landed on the other side, I shoved off my jeans and boxers. My cock popped out hard and ready to just ram into her mouth and make her cum. I loved the way she licked her lips. She was so eager for it. Just so ready to suck my dick. I couldn't wait for her to nurse on me.

"Ooh, ooh, fuck her mouth, honey bunny," Mom cooed behind me.

"I'm also going to watch Mrs. Mayers do backyard yoga like a complete pervert," I said.

"Yay! Do it!" cheered Mom. "That sound so dirty, but if you wanna watch someone eat yogurt in their backyard, then do it!"

I rolled my eyes. Such a bimbo.

I rammed my cock into Mrs. Juarez's mouth as I planted my hands on the windowsill. Mrs. Mayers was already out there on her yoga mat. She wore God's gift to men: yoga pants. Hers was a maroon shade today that cupped her rump that was aimed nearly right at my window. She was doing that A pose, bent over with her hands and feet planted on the mat.

"God, she never wears panties," I groaned, seeing her plump pussy lips perfectly outlined by the tight cloth. "I'm going to tear that cunt up tomorrow, Mrs. Mayers."

I watched the hot wife next door holding the pose as my Hispanic bimbo suckled on my cock. She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my dick. She suckled hard, pleasure shooting down my cock.

I gripped the window sill, staring at Mrs. Mayers's ass and her outlined pussy. Her short bob of auburn hair swayed around her face as she rose from it and went into a standing pose on one leg. As she did, she turned around to face me, her big boobs held in a sports bra that showed a lot of cleavage.

She looked so serene with her hands folded before her in prayer, her eyes closed, and a smile on her lips. I savored the way her big boobs jiggled as she shifted to hold the pose. My cock ached in Mrs. Juarez's hot mouth.

She slid her lips down and down my cock until I hit the back of her throat. Then she deep-throated me with ease. That was her last upgrade. When she hit Level 2, she became a Deep Throat Specialist. I shuddered as I slid down her gullet.

"Fuck," I groaned, my hands tightening on the window sill.

It was heaven in Mrs. Juarez's mouth.

Just plain heaven.

She suckled on my cock hard. She nursed on my dick with such passion while humming. The buzz of her vocal cords danced around the tip of my dick, massaging my crown. She changed her pitch, working the vibrations up and down my dick in different ways.

"Goddamn, Mrs. Juarez, that's amazing," I groaned.

"Yay!" Cherry squealed. "That's so awesomey! You be awesomey, Mrs. Juarez, and sucky hard on my big brother's biggie dickie! He's the bestest best there is!"

"He is!" squealed Tina, my bimbofied girlfriend. "Oh, that's so neato that you know he's the bestest best there bestest is, Cherry!"

"It is!" my sister answered with just as much girlish enthusiasm. I heard them jumping in eager delight. "Ooh, ooh, your boobies feel so nice on my big titties! Puurrrrr!"

"So nicey!" my bimbo-girlfriend answered. "Makes my pussy all wet and itch and wanna be touched and licked and fucked and have so many cummies!"

"Puuurrrrrrr!" my sister shouted, trying to be that kitty cat.

A moment later, Tina was gasping out in delight. My sister must be just going to town on my girlfriend's pussy, the two bimbos so eager to play with each other. It was hot. Like Mrs. Mayers now sinking to her yoga mat.

She spread her legs wide. I groaned as Mrs. Juarez bobbed her mouth, my dick still buried down her gullet. I stared at the MILF's crotch, her yoga pants molding to her pussy. Then she bent over to touch her toes, letting me see down her cleavage.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I groaned as Mrs. Juarez's lips nuzzled into my bush again and again, taking every inch of my dick down her throat. She moaned the entire time. "That's so hot!"

"Yeppers!" Cherry squealed. "Tina's pussy-kitty is so hot and wet and juicy and I lovey licking it so much, big brother! Yay!"

"Yay!" gasped Tina. "I love you licking my pussy-kitty so muchy much, Cherry! Ooh, ooh, that's so goody good!"

I wanted to look back, but I was enraptured by the sway of Mrs. Mayers's big boobs in her sports bra I gripped the window sill as she then changed her pose again. This time, she lifted her left leg up from that sitting position, holding her ankle to her cheek. Her pussy was on display again.

The cloth hugged her shaved and plump vulva. I wanted to eat that cunt out. I ached for it as Mrs. Juarez fucked her throat up and down my dick. I just stood there and enjoyed the show, my other bimbos moaning in the background.

I loved having a harem of bimbos. My six were just so amazing. Mom, Cherry, Tina, Mrs. Waters, Barbie, and Mrs. Juarez were all just so fucking sexy. I was glad that I had them all. That I could enjoy every one of them. It was so delightful.

"Yes, that's it, Mrs. Mayers," I groaned as Mrs. Juarez's deep-throating skills brought me closer and closer to dumping my cum down her stomach. "Hold that pose. Oh, you can do it, you sexy MILF. Fuck! You're just so hot."

The pressure in my balls grew and grew as I watched the MILF. She changed pose again. She rose up on her feet, her big boobs bouncing she turned around again and this time she nearly folded herself in half. Her hands clutched at her ankles, her face appearing between her thighs.

God, could she eat her own pussy?

The yoga pants molded to her rump, hugging the contours. They fell into her butt-crack. She might as well be naked. I trembled as the pressure in my nuts hit that bursting point. Mrs. Juarez moaned around my cock, massaging the crown as she bobbed her head.

"Fuck, yes!" I groaned and erupted.

I fired my cum down Mrs. Juarez's throat. I pumped more and more cunt on Mrs. Juarez's mouth as I stared at Mrs. Mayers ass. The pleasure slammed through me as I enjoyed the view. Mrs. Juarez slid her lips up my cock until my dick popped out of her gullet.

My jizz sprayed her mouth now. The sexy, Latina teacher gulped down my jizz. I loved the way the bimbofied wife swallowed my cum. I grunted, stars twinkling around Mrs. Mayers as she released her pose, stretching her back.

"Shit, shit, shit," I groaned as she bent over backward and planted her hands on the ground behind her. She arched her stomach in the air, her big boobs jiggling. "Fuck!"

I dumped the last of my cum into Mrs. Juarez's hungry mouth. I shuddered, loving every second of that delicious heat washing through me. The naughty bimbo suckled hard on me. She nursed with such passion to draw out the last of my cum.

"That is so hot," I moaned, staring at Mrs. Mayers holding that pose. She was so limber. "God, I can't wait until she's my bimbo!"

"You should make her your bimbo right now!" Mom cheered.

"Yes, yes, bimbos are awesomey!" gasped Mrs. Waters, Tina's mother. "I lovey being a bimbo and eating pussy and sucking your dick and dancing at the club and meeting all those nice men who give me money for lappy dances."

"Yeah," I groaned as Mrs. Mayers rose from her pose. She bent down to roll up her yoga mat, giving me one last look at that ass hugged by her pants. Then the show was over. That hot wife had no idea what she had done to me. How she had teased me.

She'd learn tomorrow.

I ripped my cock out of Mrs. Juarez's mouth and fell back on my bed. I groaned as I realized Barbie was kneeling on it beside me, her round boobs jiggling. She had no tan lines on her body. That was hot. Her blonde hair fell in damp curls around her face. She grinned at me.

"Did you have a goody time, Eric?" asked Barbie. She bounced up and down.

"I had a fucking amazing time," I said, my dick twitching. "So, you're an A2M Specialist now. You just love sucking dirty dicks clean."

"I do!" she squealed. "Do you need your dick sucky cleaned of..." Confusion flicked across the cheerleader's face. She struggled with a thought. It was cute watching her trying to think. "But you didn't... put your dick in any bootyhole. That's a goodyhole, Eric. Not an ouchyhole at all."

"No, it's not," I said, grabbing my dick. "Why don't you just slide your asshole down my dick and ride me with that hot anal sheath? Then you'll have something dirty to clean."

Barbie squealed and clapped her hands together. "You're such a smarty warty pants, Eric! My pimp is so wise and smart and hot and has a big dick and..." She threw her legs over my waist and grabbed my wet cock. "Just so awesomey! I love you!"

"Me, too," gasped Tina as she shuddered, enjoying my little sister going down on her. "I lovey him so much. I lovey dovey love him more than this room! That's how biggie my love is."

"Wow!" Barbie stared at Tina in awe. "That's so much! You so lovey him. That's so sweetie. I lovey dove it! Yay!"

She pressed my cock into her butt-crack and right against her asshole. She didn't hesitate. She knew just how to move it to reach it. She pushed her anal ring against the tip of my dick and groaned, her round boobs jiggling. I stared at her juicy pussy as she wiggled her hips. Her sphincter widened.

She gasped as my dick popped into her asshole. Her bowels engulfed my dick. I groaned as she sank down my dick. She swallowed my cock with her velvety asshole in a second. She bottomed out on me, her boobs bouncing.

"Biggie dicky in my bootyhole!" squealed my bimbo cheerleader. She squeezed her asshole around my dick, massaging me with her bowels with the same skill my mother had with her pussy.

"Shit," I groaned. "Mom, come over here and lick her cunt. I want you to eat her pussy while I eat yours!"

"Ooh, ooh, I lovey having my pussy eaten," Mommy cheered. She clapped her hands and rushed to the bed, her big boobs heaving. "And eating pussy is just the bee's knees. I lovey dovey it so much! I'll be so goody great at it, honey!"

Mom crawled onto the bed as Barbie slid her asshole up my dick. She squeezed her hot bowels around my dick and gave me such pleasure. I loved every second of her massaging me like that. It was perfect. The heat melted down to my nuts. They tightened as she plunged back down me.

Mom straddled my face. Her blonde bush dripped with her tart pussy juices. That wonderful aroma of her forbidden pussy filled my nose. She planted her muff on my mouth a moment later, grinding her silky pubic hairs into my lips and cheeks.

I licked at the hole that birthed me.

"Ooh, Eric, honey, yay!" she groaned as I flicked my tongue through her thick folds, savoring her pubic hair rubbing on my face.

She bent over, her boobs pillowing against my stomach. Barbie gasped, her asshole tightening around my dick in such a delicious way. Mom began her feast. I grabbed her plump rump as I ate out my bimbofied mother.

It was great that she made me an after-school snack like she had when I was younger. Though it had never been this naughty. I loved how good she tasted. She just had such a delicious snatch that I licked and lapped at.

"Ooh, ooh, that's so goody, Eric's mommy!" squealed Barbie. "I lovey dove it so much! Your tongue is just so delicious!"

"So is your pussy!" Mom squirmed on me, her boobs massaging my stomach. "Just so yummy and delicious and nummy and goody and I lovey eating your cunty so much!"

Mom wiggled her hips back and forth, rubbing her snatch across my face and massaging me with her wonderful curls. I groaned as Barbie worked that hot asshole up and down my cock. The pressure in my balls swelled as I enjoyed another part of my after-school snack.

This was the life. Owning a harem of bimbos was so hot. Tina moaned louder. Mrs. Waters and Mrs. Juarez were kissing out of the corner of my eye. That was hot. My two married bimbos were both cuckolding their husbands.

And those husbands loved it.

I tongued Mom's pussy, licking at her incestuous flesh as Barbie worked that hot cunt up and down my dick. She squeezed her bowels around my cock. She knew just what she was doing. She drove me wild with that hot asshole.

Barbie wiggled her hips as she rode my cock, stirring her bowels around my aching dick. I squeezed Mom's ass while watching Barbie's blonde hair dancing around her cute face. She worked her asshole up and down my dick, massaging me with that delicious anal sheath.

I thrust my tongue into Mom's cunt. My bimbo-mommy squealed in delight, her pussy clenching down around my probing tongue. That felt so good. I loved it so much. I thrust my tongue into her cunt and danced it around in her.

"Mmm, my son is such a goody son," whimpered Mom. "He just eats my pussy and licks it and makes me feel so greaty good!"

"Yay!" gasped Barbie. She clapped her hands together. "And you make my pussy feel so greaty good, too! Ooh, ooh, your hottie son's big dickie is so big! I lovey it so much in my bootyhole!"

"Yes, yes, so goody in the butt!" Tina moaned. "Cherry! Cherry! Yay!"

My bimbo-girlfriend squealed as she came. I loved the sounds she made as she flooded my little sister's mouth. My tongue flicked through Mom's folds. I licked and lapped at her with such hunger. My tongue danced around in her cunt. I flicked about in that delicious snatch of hers, enjoying every second of feasting on her like this.

She groaned and squeezed her tart twat around my tongue. I loved feasting on her as Barbie rode my dick. The cheerleader gripped my cock with her hot asshole. She massaged me, bringing me closer and closer to bursting in her asshole.

"Fuck," I groaned into Mom's pussy. I squeezed her rump as I flicked my tongue around her bud. "Ride that cock, Barbie!"

"I am, Eric!" she squealed. "Right? I think I am. Oh, thinkie suckies, but riding your dickie is not suckies. It's so not suckies! Yay!"

Barbie gripped my dick with her asshole. She massaged me with her anal sheath. She wiggled her hips, stirring her bowels around me. I groaned as the slut plunged down my cock. I groaned around Mom's clit.

Bimbos were the best.

Tina and Cheery were kissing and hugging each other. Mrs. Waters was feasting on Mrs. Juarez's pussy. The sounds of bimbos gasping echoed through my bedroom as I enjoyed that hot asshole working up and down my dick.

I nibbled on Mom's clit, the pressure in my nuts building and building. I couldn't wait to erupt in Barbie's asshole as Mom drowned me in her pussy cream. I suckled at her taboo bud. She moaned into Barbie's cunt, feasting on the blonde, too.

My fingers dug into her rump. I kneaded Mom's ass as the bimbo-cheerleader worked her asshole up and down my cock. She knew what she was doing to me. It was just a thrill to have that hot anal sheath working up and down me.