The Bimbo App 16

Story Info
The bimbo-maid knows just how to clean her owner!
7.5k words
4.58
19.5k
20

Part 22 of the 54 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bimbo Maid's Kinky Cleaning

Eric Murphy

Mom set impaled on my cock as I spoke to Bill Crest on the phone. From the kitchen, the giggles and squeals of Barbie, Tina, and Cherry doing the dishes echoed through the house. They were cleaning up after the wonderful dinner mom made. Mrs. Juarez squirmed from side to side, waiting for her turn to enjoy my cock.

"You want your daughter back?" I asked, surprised to be hearing from Barbie's dad again. I thought we had settled this yesterday. "But I bimbofied her. Sorry."

"I'll trade you," he growled, his voice full of anger. He was a big guy. Someone who worked with his hands for a living. He could kick my ass with ease. "Bimbo for bimbo. It's all I've been thinking about today. I want her back. We can trade. I did some poking around in the app."

"What bimbos do you have?" I asked. I didn't want to give up Barbie. She was the sexy cheerleader. It was fun having her for my bimbo, and all the other cheerleaders at my school had been claimed.

"None of mine are for trade. They're mine."

"And your daughter is mine," I said, wanting to sound tough. "So if you want to trade, you have to part with one of yours.

"Tell me who you want," he growled, "and I'll bimbofy her then trade her to you."

God, I didn't really want to give up Barbie. I had wanted her for a long time. Lusted after her. The hottest girl in school, but I also didn't want this guy trying to murder me. He wasn't a jealous husband. The App hadn't sent me a warning about him when he showed up yesterday. So... "I want two bimbos."

"Two?" Disgust filled his voice. "You little fucking creep! I should kick your fucking ass!"

"That won't get your daughter back," I bluffed. "You know the App... Who knows what it might let me do to you? What perk I could buy to keep you from getting your daughter back that way?

"Fine," he growled. I could hear the anger. He wanted to rip me apart. "Two. Who?"

"Monica Storm," I said without thought. She was the first woman who popped into my head. "You know her?"

"Yes. And the second?"

I hesitated. Who did I want? My thoughts raced until... "Chloe Heart."

"The porn star?" I could hear the exasperation from his voice. "How the fuck am I supposed to get those two."

"Not my problem." I hung up. If he could get those... That was worth giving up Barbie to her dad. The hot weather chick from the news and a sexy porn star. I could enjoy them.

"Can I start bouncying?" whimpered Mom, her pussy clenching down on my cock. "I wanna bouncy!"

"Yes, yes, then I get to do thingies!" said Mrs. Juarez. "You promised. And you should always keep sexy promises!"

"Yep," I said and slapped Mom on the ass. "Start bouncing!"

"Yay!" she squealed and clamped her cunt around my dick. I loved the feel of her pussy sliding up and down my cock. She deserved her reward for that delicious dinner she made. "Ooh, ooh, bouncying on my son's biggie dick! Yay!"

"Yay!" Mrs. Juarez cheered. My sexy Latina teacher squeezed her golden brown titties as she watched Mom working her cunt up and down my cock. "Bouncy! Bouncy! Bouncy!"

I smiled at my teacher as she bounced her tits in her hands, actually tossing them into the air so they left her hands for a moment before slapping back down. She looked like she was trying to juggle her tits. It was hot especially with that exciting cunt working down my dick.

I groaned at the feel of that hot pussy slamming down my cock. I loved what Mom did to me. She massaged me with that amazing snatch. It was an incredible rush to have her gripping my dick and riding me. Just a fantastic time. She held me tight with her hot pussy. I groaned, savoring every last second of her pussy massaging my dick.

I groaned, my face twisting in delight. She held me with that amazing twat. She gripped me with her hot cunt. I loved what she did to me. It was an incredible rush to have her massaging me like that. I shuddered, reveling in the incestuous delight.

"Bouncy on my son's biggie dickie!" she moaned, her boobs slapping together before me. Her blonde hair swaying around her face. "So goody! Just such a goody time."

"Fuck, yes," I groaned, loving the feel of her hot cunt around my dick. I wanted to just erupt into her snatch. She felt amazing around my cock. Just fantastic. "Damn, Mom, work that cunt. Just work that twat up and down my dick."

"I am!" she grinned at me. "Ooh, ooh, just all bouncy on your cock and squeezing about you and making you feel just so good!"

"That's right," I groaned. "You fucking are, Mom!"

She squealed in delight and plunged her cunt down my dick. She felt amazing around my cock. She gripped me with that silky, incestuous flesh. I loved every moment of Mom plunging down my cock. She stirred her twat up around my dick.

She wiggled back and forth. It was an incredible rush to have her doing that. She massaged me with that amazing twat. I loved how she did that. I savored how she wiggled her hips from side to side, driving me nuts.

I groaned, savoring every last second of this pleasure. It was an incredible rush to have her cunt gripping my dick. She slammed down my dick before working back up it. I shuddered, enjoying that delight so much.

"Shit, shit, shit," I groaned. "Damn, that's good. Just work that hot cunt up and down me, Mom. I want to cum in that pussy!"

"Yes, yes, I want all your cummies in my naughty wotty pussy!" She smiled at me. "That's where your cummies belong. In mommy!"

"Fuck," I groaned as she plunged her cunt down my dick. "That's right. Only my cum belongs in you!"

She nodded. "Only my son's nummy yummy cummies. I lovey you oh so muchy!"

She cupped my face and kissed me, her cunt squeezing about my cock. I groaned, making out with Mom. I loved her, too. I loved what she did to me. It was a wonderful feeling to have that delicious snatch plunging down my cock. Her cunt gripped me. Massaged me.

I loved having Mom ride me. Owning her. This was the life. It was a fantastic rush to have her gripping me. Suckling at me. I trembled as she wiggled her hips from side to side. I groaned into her lips, my orgasm building and building in her.

"Ooh, ooh, bouncy on your son," Mrs. Juarez said. "Yay! Yay! You're bouncy on our owner and our student and our man and our cock and it's just so lucky and I want to bounce and be fucked and cummies so much!"

I broke the kiss and groaned, "Just be patient."

"But I'm Esmerelda not Patience," she whimpered. "She's at my pilates class and she has a cute butt and she's so nice!"

"God," I groaned. "You're such an airhead. I love it, Mrs. Juarez. You're my fucking teacher-whore, and I love you for it!"

"Yay!" she squealed. "Mi hermosai is so greaty good! I lovey it! ¡Ay carambaiiiii!"

She bounced up and down, her brown tits heaving, as the pressure in my nuts swelled and swelled. The pleasure hurtled toward the bursting at the tip of my cock. I needed Mom to cum on me. I wanted to dump my load into her pussy.

SMACK!

I slapped her on the rump and growled, "Cum on my dick, Mom! I want to feel that pussy going wild!"

"Wild style pussy fun!" she gasped as she plunged down me. "Yeppers, I'm gonna cummy cum on your biggie dickie because it's the bestest there is! Better than my boss and your daddy and everything! Yay!"

She plunged down my cock and climaxed.

I groaned as her pussy spasmed around my dick. The pleasure shot through me as Mom's twat rippled around me. She climaxed on me. It was an incredible rush to have her spasming around my dick. She suckled at me. It was such a rush. The pleasure washed through me.

I groaned as her cunt rippled around me. She nursed at me with that hot passion. The pressure burst at the tip of my cock. I groaned as the pleasure swept through me. It was wild having all that cum spurting into her twat. I loved it so much.

I shuddered, the heat slamming through me. I groaned, my eyes rolling back in my head. The pleasure burned through me. I loved it slamming into my mind. I enjoyed every last bit of delight. This was an incredible passion.

"Shit, shit, shit!" I growled.

"No, no, cummies!" Mom gasped. "Cummies in my pussy that are so yummies!"

Her cunt rippled around my cock, massaging me with such loving delight. The taboo passion spasmed around me. I loved it as Mom milked me. She took care of me. I gripped her rump, squeezing both her butt-cheeks as I emptied my cum in her.

I dumped my load in her like Dad used to do before he ran out. I groaned, my eyes rolling back in my head. I hadn't seen him in a few years. I should take Mom to him. Let him see what she's become. Give him the App.

He'd appreciate it.

"Fuck," I groaned as I erupted a last time into her. "Damn, you're such a sexy ass mom."

"Yeppers," she cooed. "A sexy ass mommy with a hunky son that I lovey with all my heart and soul and pussy!"

SMACK!

I slapped her ass again and groaned, "You definitely love me with all your pussy. Damn, that's good. But now Mrs. Juarez has to love me with her asshole while she licks all that cum out of your pussy."

"Okey-dokey!" Mom said. "She loveys you, too."

"I do! I do. I oh, so dewy do!" squealed Mrs. Juarez. "I lovey mi hermosaiiiiiiii!"

I grinned as Mom slid off my cock. She made me feel amazing. I shuddered at the heat sweeping through me. I felt incredible as Mom slipped down on the floor and spread her legs wide, My cum spilled out to mat her blonde bush. I liked keeping her with that bush.

It was such a mom thing. Mrs. Juarez had a bush, too. Thick and black and looked so hot on her. I bet all the guys who fucked her through the gloryhole at the mall had loved that bush, too. I loved that she made me so much money. She was a good bimbo-whore. Just like barbie, but...

I would replace her with a hot weather girl and a literal whore. A porn star. I had my fun with Barbie. She was hot, but she wasn't like Tina or Mom or Cherry.

Mom gasped and squirmed as Mrs. Juarez started her feast. It was a delicious thing to watch. My cock was throbbing, so hard to just ram into her asshole and fuck her with force. I pressed into her butt-crack and slid down, my wet cock finding her sphincter.

I thrust against her anal sheath as she moaned into Mom's cunt. It was so hot feeling my bimbo's anal ring widen and widen to swallow my cock. I loved it so much. The pleasure swept through me as her sphincter surrendered to me.

"Yay!" she squealed as my dick slid into her bowels. "Mi hermosaii has such a biggie dick! Me lovey it so much!"

"Me, too!" Mom groaned, her big boobs quivering as she squirmed on her back. Her lush smile and blue eyes were so dazzling. "Fucky her assyhole and make her squeal into my pussy so I can drown her in all my cunty cream, Eric!"

"That sounds fucking hot!" I groaned as my dick sank to the hilt in the teacher's bowels. Her velvety flesh gripped me. "You have great ideas, Mom!"

"Yeppers, I do!" she said. "Ooh, ooh, like having my pussy getting all lickedy and lappedy by Esmerelda so I can cummy! Isn't that an awesomey idea?"

"So awesome," I groaned as I gripped Mrs. Juarez's hips. I pulled back my cock. She groaned, gripping my dick with that hot asshole. I loved how she did that. I rammed back into her anal sheath. I plowed deep and hard into her, my nuts slapping into her taint. "God, that sounds fucking amazing."

I thrust away at her anal sheath. I fucked into her bowels with such force. I buried deep and hard into her, wanting to make her cum. She moaned into Mom's cunt, licking out all the cum that was in her. Mom squirmed, such joy on her face.

Mrs. Juarez's golden-brown butt-cheeks jiggled from the thrust of my cock. I loved fucking her like this. I pounded her asshole, savoring her bowels gripping my dick. She held me tight with her delicious flesh. I drilled into her again and again. I plowed to the hilt in her bowels over and over again. I loved it. This was such a hot thrill.

I shuddered, the pleasure sweeping through me. I shuddered at the heat that washed around my cock as I fucked her asshole. I pounded her cunt with force. I plowed deep and hard into her snatch. It was such a rush to have her gripping me.

My hot-ass Latina teacher was my bimbo. My whore. I could use her how I wanted.

"God, I love this," I groaned.

"I lovey this, too, mi hermosaiii," she cooed. "¡Ay carambaiiiii! That dick is fuckedying my asshole so hardy and thickie and hardy! I lovey it!"

I grinned as I fucked her, loving how Mom's pussy muffled the teacher's moans. I thrust away hard at her, the pressure building and building in my nuts. The need to cum swelled and swelled in my balls. It was a magnificent one.

I grunted, thrusting to the hilt in her bowels. I loved how she squeezed about me. It was a fantastic rush to have her gripping me like that. She held me tight with her bowels. It was such a great time. I groaned, pumping away at her anal sheath.

I fucked her bowels with such passion. I hammered her anal sheath with force. It was a thrill to have her gripping me like that. Just a fantastic rush. The pleasure built and built in my nuts as I fucked her with force.

"Shit, shit, shit," I groaned.

"Ass, ass, ass!" gasped Mrs. Juarez, her face rubbing into my mom's cunt.

"Pussy, pussy, pussy!" Mom squealed, her big boobs jiggling. "I lovey having my pussy eaten and the cummies in me eaten and my cunt eaten! It leads to climaxies!"

She shuddered as she humped her furred muff against Mrs. Juarez's face. I wanted them to get those climaxes. I ached for them as I fucked her hard and fast. I churned up her ass. I pounded her asshole with force. It was an incredible rush to have her squeezing her bowels around my cock. She gripped me with that tight asshole.

I loved every moment of plunging into her bowels. I reveled in it. I loved every last second of this wonderful moment. I hammered her asshole, building and building toward that huge climax. It was going to be an awesome eruption.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned, her asshole squeezing tight around my dick. "Shit, that's good. You're going to make me just explode. I want to explode in your asshole!"

"¡Ay carambaiiii!" the naughty teacher moaned, her bowels squeezing about my dick. "Cummy in me! I want all those cummies! Yay!"

She started sucking. Mom gasped and shuddered, her big boobs jiggling. Her face contorted in delight. I loved seeing that pleasure crossing her face. It was a hot sight to witness as I fucked my cock into my teacher's asshole.

My nuts slapped into Mrs. Juarez's taint. Her butt-cheeks rippled as I hammered her. I thrust to the hilt in her delicious asshole. She squeezed down on me. It was an awesome moment to have her gripping my dick like this.

"Shit, shit, shit," I groaned. "Oh, shit, that's good. That's really fucking good. Make me cum!"

"Make my son cummies!" Mom gasped. "Yes, yes, and make me cummies! I'm going to cummies. You're suckying on my pussy and making it feel so naughty and goody and greaty! Yes!"

Mom bucked on the living room floor, her boobs heaving and smacking together. She was clearly thrashing in the throes of her climax. I loved the sight as I fucked into Mrs. Juarez's asshole. I plowed to the hilt in her, aching to erupt. My heavy balls slapped into her taint.

As I drew back, the teacher moaned. Her head moved back and forth as she drank my mother's cunt cream. Her asshole convulsed around my dick. I savored her hot bowels spasming around my dick. She nursed at me.

It was fucking awesome.

"Cummy in me, Eric!" she gasped as I plowed to the hilt in her writhing bowels. "My oh, so favorite student! I lovey you!"

"I love you, too," I groaned as I plowed to the hilt in her anal sheath and erupted.

My cum pumped into her bowels. I pumped blast after blast of cum into her asshole. I erupted into her again and again. The pleasure shot through me as I unloaded all my cum into her anal sheath. Her flesh spasmed around me, suckling at me.

The pleasure slammed through my body and crashed into my mind. I groaned at the bliss sweeping through me. It was a fantastic rush. I groaned at how amazing it was. A big smile spread through me. I groaned with each blast of cum that fired into her asshole.

"All that yummy cummy!" moaned the Hispanic teacher. Her asshole suckled at me. "Goody!"

"So fucking good," I groaned as her asshole suckled at me. "Damn!"

I shuddered through my climax. I gripped her hips. I held tight to her as I dumped my cum into her anal sheath. I filled her up with my seed. I groaned as the pleasure swept through me. I felt so good. I sucked in a deep breath, my heart pounding in my chest.

"Damn," I groaned as I pulled out of her asshole.

My phone beeped as I stood. I panted and grabbed it. Just spam email, but... I also had a notification from the Bimbo App. Mrs. Mayers had hit Level 2, making her into an Exhibitionist Bimbo, of course. That was good. I couldn't wait for her to reach Level 3 and make her into a Yoga Bimbo.

That would be hot.

There was also the Bar Fly Bimbo Perk I could unlock for her for 20 Crystals. It required her to be an Exhibitionist Lover Bimbo fucked in a bar bathroom by three different guys who weren't me. I could set her up to be a woman who picked up guys at the bar and fucked them for money in the bathroom.

Nice. Just what I wanted to see. I would set her up for that later. She could start working as a Bar Fly Bimbo starting tomorrow. I had a dirty dick that needed to get sucked clean, and Nurse Tina was looking at me like she knew I had to be taken care of.

God, my girlfriend-bimbo looked hot with that sexy nurse's cap on.

She dropped to her knees and cooed, "Nurse Tina is on the case! You have a case of dirty dickie. My mouth will have to sucky you off! Stat!"

She engulfed my cock with her warm, wet mouth. I shuddered as she swirled her tongue around my dick. She polished me with that hot tongue. Pleasure swirled through me as she danced her tongue around my cock.

"Fuck," I groaned as she bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my dick. She suckled on me with passion. "Oh, fuck, that's amazing!"

Nurse Tina winked at me.

She worked her hot mouth up and down my cock. I loved how she suckled on me with such passion. She was just an incredible dick-polisher. She buffed me clean of Mrs. Juarez's asshole. I groaned, thoroughly enjoying every second of this.

I loved what she did to me with her wonderful mouth. I groaned as she bobbed her head, nursing with such alacrity on me. My dick twitched in her oral cavity. She cupped my balls with one hand, lightly kneading them.

"Such a good nurse," I groaned. "Just the best!"

She squealed around my cock and slid her mouth down my dick. My cock hit the back of her throat. I smiled at how wonderful it was to have her mouth wanting to swallow my cock. A wave of heat swept through me as she worked her mouth down my dick.

She deep-throated me, so eager to clean every bit of me. She lightly kneaded my balls as she slid her lips down my shaft. More and more of my cock vanished down her throat. She hummed, massaging my tip with her passion.

Her tongue massaged my cock, buffing clean every inch of me as she worked her way down me. It was so awesome having my bimbo-girlfriend nursing on me like that. My eyes rolled back into my head as she reached the base of my cock.

"Damn," I groaned. "Oh, damn, that's fucking good."

She squealed around my cock.

She played with my nuts, using just the right amount of pressure to make them twitch in her hand. I groaned as she polished my pole. She moaned as she suckled on me. I loved that feeling. It was an incredible one. A big smile spread on my lips as she worked back up me.