The Bimbo App 18

Story Info
The busty weather girl bimbo is about to be gangbanged.
7.8k words
4.55
18.6k
27

Part 24 of the 54 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Busty Weather Girl's Gangbang

Bill Crest

I needed money to finance going after the second of the two women I had to bimbofy for that asshole who had turned my little girl into a bimbo. Eric wanted me to trade him two bimbos for my daughter, Maggie Storm the hot weather girl, and Chloe Heart, a porn star.

I had Maggie Storm, but Chloe Heart lived out of state. Frankly, I didn't know where she lived. However, if I had $3000 to pay her to come for a shoot and cover her travel expenses, I could have her come to me and bimbofy her.

Then I just had to trade her and Maggie Storm to that little creep to get my daughter. I would own Barbie like I owned all my ex-wives. Barbie would be as eager to make love to me as she had been that day I found her walking the streets. I would have such a good time with my daughter and ex-wives bimbo.

But $3000 plus travel expenses would cost me. I didn't have that kind of money lying around. I had to earn it. Luckily, I had a way to do that. I had Maggie Storm, the hot-ass local weather girl as my bimbo. The woman that so many guys I knew all wanted to nail her.

So I had a gangbang set up for today. Maggie Storm could be fucked by every guy who showed up. I had told all my buddies at the construction site that was my current gig. When they watched the video that proved Maggie Storm was my whore, more than a few were eager for it.

Saturday had arrived, and Maggie Storm was naked and eager for the fun to begin. The redheaded weather girl was bouncing on her knees, her new huge tits were swaying back and forth. I gave her the Huge Boobs Bimbo option when she turned Level 1. I didn't care if that creep wanted her to have them or not. I owned her right now.

She was squeezing and jiggling her big boobs as she knelt on the bed, her green eyes staring up at me with such lust. She squeezed them and released them. I smiled at her as she shuddered there. She would make me so much money. Not all of it today, but it would be a start.

The guys started showing up at my apartment. I left Maggie Storm in my bedroom and joined my bimbo-wives out in the living room. They were all giggling about something and smiling at me. They were a bunch of airheads, but they were loyal airheads now. They would never cheat on me again.

"This better be for real," Bud said when he showed and handed over his hundred. He stepped into my apartment and looked around. "Where is she?"

"When everyone's here," I said. "We'll have a big reveal."

"You better not be fucking with me. You try to rip me off." Bud was a big guy with muscular arms.

I grinned at him. "It's me, Bud. You don't trust me."

"Not that I don't trust, but..." He shook his head. "Maggie Storm."

"You saw her. She's here with even bigger tits than before." I grinned. "And she's a horny slut that will do anything you guys want to her."

A smile split Bud's lips. "That's what I want to hear. I want to get my dick wet in her cunt."

"You will," I said as Gus arrived.

More and more of my buddies from work arrived, each with their hundred. Some just handed me a crisp bill straight from the bank while others had five twenties or, in Tim's case, a collection of smaller bills. So long as it added up to a hundred, I didn't care.

Rick, George, and more showed up until there were ten guys in my apartment and a $1000 in my pocket. A third of the way there after the first gangbang. Nice. I went into my bedroom while my wives were crowding in the corner, nervous by all the men looking at them.

"I'm so boredy bored," whimpered Maggie Storm when I came into my bedroom. "There's a ninety-eighty-seven percenty chance of boredydomy in here! I wanna fuck! I want cocks and dicks and cocky dicks! You said I would be gangybanged. I want to be gangybanged so badly!"

I grinned at her and said, "Then come along, they're all awaiting you. You want to be gangbanged, right?"

"Yay!" Maggie Storm hopped off the bed and ran past me. I smacked her ass as she went by. Her red hair streamed by me. She darted down the short hallway and gasped at the sight of all the men that were waiting for her. "Ooh, ooh, so many hunky studly hunks to fucky me! Yay! Ooh, ooh, there's a tinny-forty-eighty-thousandy percenty chance of me getting cocks! Yay!"

She clapped her hands and bounced up and down as the guys all stared at her naked body. Her huge tits slapped together. I grinned and slipped through the room. I motioned to my bimbo-wives. They all hurried over to me as the men were descending on Maggie Storm.

"Don't fuck up my apartment," I growled. "You get to fuck her until I return. Try to take her out of here, and I'll track you down and beat your ass. I can find her."

"Yeah, Bill," Bud said as he squeezed his hardon through his jeans. "Yeah, we'll just fuck her."

I had no interest in watching Maggie Storm getting fucked by a bunch of my friends. I closed the front door. My bimbo wives all glommed on. I had Jennifer on my right, her blonde hair falling around her face. She was dressed and looked so happy. Courtney, my youngest bimbo-wife took my other arm with Patti just hugging me from behind.

It was awkward heading down the stairs to my pickup truck, but I didn't care. This plan would work. I'd get the money I needed to hire Chloe Heart and get my daughter back. I would have Barbie sucking my dick again.

Damn, that would be awesome.

* * *

Maggie Storm

I was just so excited. There were so many awesomey men just all crowding around me. Strong and hunky and strongy. My pussy dripped with so much naughty juices that all ran down my leg and made me feel all gigglely.

"Ooh, ooh, I wanna see all your biggie cocks," I purred and dropped to my knees. "I know you must be so hardy because I have such hugey biggie titties." I shook them at the men who were all crowding around me. "Aren't they just so biggie and neaty and lovely and don't you just wanna show me all your cocky cocks so you can gangybang me?"

"Yes," growled one guy who was all hugey and muscley and undoing his jeans. He pulled out his cock. It was all throbby with joy to see me.

"Yay!" I squealed and grabbed his cock. I held him in my hand, loving how he was all twitchy. It was so exciting. I leaned forward and just opened my mouth so wide. I swallowed his cock. Just suckedy him into my mouth and nursed on him.

"Fuck," he groaned as he stared down at me. He had this wicked and naughty gleam in his eyes that was so awesomey. "Fuck, that's good. Just suck on my dick, whore!"

I did. I suckedy on his dick with all that I had and he groaned and grunted and it was so awesomey. I bobbed my head and worked my lips up and down his cock. Just up and down. Up and down. He lovedy it as he groaned. His salty precum spilled over my tongue and it was so tasty.

"Shit," another guy said and thrust his cock at me, too. But I could only sucky on one dick at a time. I didn't know what to do. "Come on, blow me, too, Maggie Storm."

I had to blowy him, too. But how? Could I... also sucky him. Like, could I grab his cock with my hand? I had two of them, which meant there was a ninety-nine-eighty percenty chance that I could hold two dicks at the same time.

Wow, that was so awesomey. I was so smarty. That was why I was a sexy weather girl.

I grabbed his cock, too. I stroked him up and down. It was so much funny fun to hold two dicks in my hand. To just work my hands up and down them and feel how awesomey they were. I lovedy it so much. It was just so exciting and my pussy was all wetty. Ooh, ooh, I was being such a naughty slutty, girl wasn't I?

Yay!

I pumped my hand up and down both their cocks while only suckying on one. The men both were groaning, but I couldn't blowy them at the same time. I thought and thoughty thought with all my might, straining as I suckled on the one in my mouth.

How to blowy them both. How to make them both cummies in my mouth.

"Come on," growled the second hunky guy with his dick in my hand. "You can suck on mine, too. Just switch between us."

My eyes widened at such a smarty pantsy idea as that. I could switch between them. I didn't just have to suckle and sucky and nursey suckle on one cock until I had the cummies. I could switch. I moaned in delight and ripped my mouth off the first guy's dick.

"You're so smarty!" I squealed to the other guy before I swallowed his cock. He had a big smile and blue eyes.

"And you're so hot, Maggie Storm," he groaned as I suckled on his cock. I nursedy on him with all my efforty might. "Goddamn, that's fucking good!"

"I know, right, Rick," groaned the first guy. He was so biggie and strong. So buffy. "Damn, I miss that mouth all ready, Maggie Storm. Shit, I can't believe we're getting blown by Maggie Storm."

"I don't know how the fuck Bill did this, Bud," Rick said, groaning as I suckled on his dick. "Fuck, I'm glad. Work that mouth up and down my cock, you fucking weather girl-slut. Come on, suck me!"

I blew him so hard and lovedy his cock with my lips sliding all up and down him. My tongue swirled around him. He groaned as I bobbed my head and worked my mouth up and down his cock. Drool was all drippying down my chin as I lovedy him.

I stroked Bud's cock with my other hand. I worked up and down him. He was so biggie, too. And he needed me to sucky on him. But I had Rick's cock in my mouth. How could I do that? I wanted to nurse on them both.

"Come on and switch back to my dick," growled Bud.

I squealed in delight and popped my mouth off Rick's cock. "I forgoty I could switch!" I giggled. "Whoopsie daisy!"

"Fuck, you're an airhead," growled Bud as I swallowed his cock. "You forgot."

I was such an airyhead bimbo-slut. I lovedy it so much. I was so glad to be Bill's and to be gangybanged by all these men. They were getting naked around us with their own cocks that they needed me to sucky on.

But I only had two hands, so they would have to wait while I suckedy these two. My pussy clenched, getting all wetty. I shuddered, my cunty cunt dripping juices that ran down my thighs. I was all hottie and naughty and achy to be gangybanged.

I suckedy hard on Bud's biggie dick. I nursed on him and made him groan and he was having such a goody time as I bobbed my head. I worked my mouth all up and down and up and down his cock. I suckled on him.

Then I switched. I was such a geniusy smarty weather girl bimbo-slut for remembering.

I swallowed Rick's cock.

"Fuck, yes," he groaned as I slid my lips over him. "Goddamn, Maggie Storm is sucking on my dick. Shit, this is awesome."

The other hunky men in the room laughed. There were so many of them. More than two, so it was impossible to count them. But they all were staring at me and watching how goody of a blowjob I gave Rick. I suckled on him, my biggie huge tits jiggling.

I switched back to Bud. So smarty to have figured that out. I suckled on him with all my might, my cheeks hollowing. I wanted him to cum. They both had to just jizz me. I wanted to be spunked all over because I was a slutty bimbo-slut.

I suckled and slurped before I switched. I made such a naughty wotty sound when my mouthy all poppedy off one dicky to swallow another cocky. It was just so much fun to go backy and forth and to bob my head.

"Shit, shit, shit," Bud groaned as I suckled on his dick, "Maggie Storm!"

"Oh, fuck, that's good," snarled Rick when I nursed on him.

I made them both feel goody great as I went backy and forth. Backy and forth. Just sucking on one biggie dick than another. Their salty precum spilled over my tongue and tasted so goody great, but I wanted them to jizzy all over me.

So I stopped suckying on them. I grabbed them and fisted them and aimed them at my face. I was such a genius smarty pants bimbo-slut for figuring this out. If I stroked them both, working my hands up and down their throbby cocks, they would jizz all over me.

"I want your cummies!" I moaned, my hands flying up and down their cocks. My big boobies swayed back and forth. "Just spurty all your cummies on me. That will be so hottie and naughty and just what I needy! Yay!"

"That's fucking right," Bud groaned. "We're going to jizz all over your face, Maggie Storm!"

"Fuck, yeah," Rick groaned as my hand strokyed their biggie dicks. This was just so much funny time. "Goddamn, I'm going to erupt!"

"Cum on that slut's face," another hunky guy shouted.

"Just fucking cum on the whore!" another biggie and strongy stud shouted.

"Jizz all over Maggie Storm's face!"

"Shower that fucking whore!"

"Goddamn, she's so hot! I want to fuck her cunt!"

"Her ass!"

"Hell, yeah, brother!"

That was so hottie to hear as I strokyed their big dicks. I fisted Rick and Bud, stroking up and down them as fast as I could. They both groaned, the tips of their dicks pink and dripping with all that precummies and just so delicious.

My pussy clenched and relaxed and clenched again. I was so hottie and so itchy and just wantying to have them cum on me. I whimpered as my hands flew up and down their biggie cocks. I jerkedy them off, waiting for them to erupt.

"Cum on me!" I moaned. "I'm the super smarty genius weather girl, Maggie Storm!"

"Yes!" Bud groaned and his cock erupted.

Hot cummies splashed on my cheek. I gasped in pure delighty joy. The heat washed over my face as all that nummy jizz spurted on me. Then Rick's cock spurted spunkies, too. He growled as he erupted, spraying his seed on the other side of my face.

I was in such cummies heaven. Both men hosed me down and coated me in all their salty jizzies. I opened my mouth wide, their seed landing on my lips and tongue. I shuddered as they erupted over and over again.

The other men cheered as these two coated me in cum. They showered me like the nicey boys they were. I was just so happy to have them spurtying their cummies all over me. That was just such a wondermus delight.

"Cummies all over me!" I squealed as I showered in their spunk.

They both grunted as their cocks spurted. I felt them pulsing with all their jizz. It was such an excellent and wondermus delight. Their cummies splashed on my cheeks and forehead and nose and mouth. It dripped off my chin and landed on my biggie boobs.

The other men were cheering and clapping. They whistled and called me such nicey names like, "Biggy-titty whore!" and "Cum-loving slut!" and "Fucking skank!" Weren't they all so kindy kind to say those words? I thought they were as I bathed in all that spunk.

But Bud and Rick both groaned as all their cummies ran dry. They just left me dripping in their jizz. I shuddered in delighty joy as their spunk dripped onto my boobs. My tongue licked my lips, gathering up more of the salty spunk.

"You both are so awesomey!" I cooed, releasing their dicks. I scooped cum off my cheeks with my fingers and shoved digits from both hands into my mouth. The salty flavor of the cum spilled over my tongue. It was just a perfecty taste.

"Fucking slut," groaned Bud. Such a nicey thing to say as I licked cummies off my fingers.

I scooped all the jizzies I could off my face, reveling in lapping up the salty delight off my fingers. I felt so goody right now. Just so hottie and wettie and lovying every last moment of this. I wiggled my hips, my pussy cream drippying down my thighs.

Wasn't that just a nicey thing to feel? I thought so. I was so juicy and wetty and feeling oh so goody right now. My pussy clenched as a cock shook to my right. I turned and smiled at this tan guy with a big grin and a black eagle tattooed on his chest.

"Cock!" I moaned and crawled to him, my biggie titties swaying beneath me.

"Fuck, she's like a bitch seeing a bone," growled another guy. "She just has to go for it. You're such a slut, Maggie Storm!"

"There's a ninety-seventy-ninety percenty of me being a bimbo-slutty whore!" I squealed and reached the man with the shaking dick.

I swallowed his cock and suckled on him. He groaned, staring down at me. More cum dripped off my face as he grunted and fucked my mouth. He rammed his cock to the back of my throat and pulled back. I suckled on him with force.

I loved how he felt in my mouth. How he tasted. Cocks were so salty and yummy, but not as salty or yummy as cummies. I wanted his jizzies so badly. I suckled with all my might, wigglying my hips back and forth.

"Shit," a guy grunted behind me. "Maggie Storm's pussy is dripping wet. She needs a cock."

I did. So badly much.

I squealed in delight around the cock in my mouth when a thickie dick pushed into my cuntylips. I shuddered as he thrust into me. That largey shaft slammed to the hilt in me. His hairy balls slapped into my clitty which burst with sparks.

I moaned around the cock in my mouth and suckled so hard on him. I had two dicks in me. That was more than one. Ooh, ooh, it was so smarty of me to use my pussy and my mouth at the same time. I was such a geniusy weather girl.

"Goddamn," groaned the guy in my pussy. "Shit, I'm in Maggie Storm's cunt. I'm fucking in her!"

The other guys roared their approval. I was so happy and glad and joyfully happy to have his cock in my pussy. Especially when he drew it back. I squeezed down on that cock, loving the friction. He thrust back into me.

He buried his big dick into my pussy. That was just so goody. I loved him slamming into me. I shuddered in delight, his balls slappying into my clit. Ooh, ooh, wasn't that so nicey of him? He pumped away at my cunt and gave me such goody delights.

I moaned around the cock in my mouth. That man fuckedy me, too. He grunted as he gripped a fistful of my red hair and plunged his cock in and out of my mouth. I suckled on him with all this force and it was so muchy fun.

I squeezed my cunt down on that big dick thrusting into me. It was so greaty good. I lovedy it so much. I rocked between the two men fuckying me. They pumped away at both my holes. It was so hottie to have them both fucking me.

"Goddamn," the guy fucking my pussy grunted. "Shit, shit, Maggie Storm's cunt!"

"Her mouth is fucking fantastic," the other stud groaned as I suckled on him.

"Yeah, she knows how to suck a dick," said Bud.

So many nicey men to say such goody things about me.

I moaned around the cock in my mouth. I suckled on him with such hungry force. I nursedy on him with all my might, just suckling and slurping and swirling my tongue around his dick. My boobies swayed as the biggie cock slammed into my pussy over and over.

His balls slapped my clitty. My naughty button bursty with sparks each time. Just biggie fireworks that all sparkled in my pussy and made me swell toward my orgasm. I wanted to have a big climaxy cum on his dick.

There was a ninety-eighty-fifty percenty chance of cummies. That was just so excitey. I was so happy for that.

I rocked between them, my boobies swinging back and forth and back and forth. It was so neaty. I suckled on the cock in my mouth, nursing with all my might to get his cummies while my pussy clamped down on the hottie dick fuckying me.

That wondermus cock buried into me over and over again. I lovedy it so much. It was just what I needed to feel slamming into my cunt over and over again. I squeezed my snatch down on him, increasing the friction.

"Going to dump so much cum in you," he growled, fuckying me so hard.

Wasn't he nice?

I squeezed my juicy twat around his dick and wiggled my hips. The pleasure rippled through me. His cock thrust so deepy into my pussy. I shuddered as his nuts slapped my clitty over and over. I moaned in delight, sucklying so hard on the rod in my mouth.

He thrust to the back of my throat, grunting as he did. His manly face twisted with delight. I loved that tattoo across his chest. It was just an amazing moment. I was so happy to have him thrustying into my mouth. He hit the back of my throat again and this time, he kept going.