The Bimbo App 21

Story Info
The sluts level up to become such naughty new bimbos!
7.5k words
4.52
13.1k
15

Part 27 of the 54 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leveling Up the Bimbo Sluts

Eric Murphy

I was glad that I came out to New York to see Dad. He was enjoying the Bimbo App. He was at work right now, making his secretary he was fucking into his bimbo, too. It had been hot sharing his second wife with him.

Fucking my step-mom had been hot, but...

Fucking my real mom was in hotter. She was kneeling in the middle of the suite at the expensive hotel I was at. But I was making money. My working bimbos were earning their keep right now. Mrs. Juarez and Barbie were out there earning right now, and tonight Mrs. Waters and Mrs. Mayers would be doing the same.

I dropped to my knees before my mom and pressed my cock right into her asshole. She quivered as I did that. I loved the feel of her anal ring against my dick. I loved the thrill of being able to fuck my mom in the ass whenever I felt like it.

And I felt like fucking her anal sheath right now.

I pushed hard against her backdoor. She squealed in delight as I did that. Her anal ring widened and widened. My other bimbos were watching cartoons on the TV. There was no porn to rent—I couldn't believe that the hotel didn't have any adult pay-per-view—but there were other things to keep them occupied when I wasn't fucking.

Cartoons and having them fuck each other were good things to do.

"Ooh, ooh, Mommy loveys her biggie son's biggie dick fuckying her assyhole," cooed Mom. "Just ram that biggie cock into me. I wanna it!"

"Yes, yes, fucky Mommy in the buttyhole!" squealed Cherry from the couch. She thrust her arms in the air and waved them. "Purrrrrr!"

"Ooh, ooh, kitty catty!" Tina squealed, bouncing on the couch beside my sister, a rope bound around her body and squeezing her round tits into a pair of lush mounds. Her hands were behind her back. "Cutie!"

"Cutie!" Cherry gasped, clapping her hands and staring at the TV.

I smiled and pushed harder with my cock against Mom's asshole. She opened wide. The naughty thing groaned and gasped as I did that. It felt so good having her anal ring widening. It was hot. This was a wicked thrill to have her swallowing my dick. I groaned and Mom moaned as I popped into her backdoor and slid it into her bowels.

She rubbed her face into the hotel carpet. I loved how she moaned as I sank more and more of my cock into my mother's tight asshole. She gripped me with that wonderful sheath. I gripped her hips as I bottomed out in her.

"All my biggie, cutie, awesomey son's awesomey dick is in me!" squealed Mom. "I lovey it so much!"

"How much," I said, stroking her sides as I savored being in my mom's asshole.

"I lovey it as much as rainybows and tweety birds and sweetie candies and Cherry and my biggie son and Tina and rainybows!" she moaned.

"Damn, that's a lot," I said, grinning. I drew back my cock.

"Oh, so muchy," she squealed, her bowels clamping down on my dick.

I reveled in the feel of her holding me like that. She gripped me with that tight sheath. I thrust back into her anal sheath. I buried to the hilt in her and reveled in that heat sweeping over me. That was just perfect.

I thrust into her anal sheath again and again. I loved how tight she was. It was so hot to pump away at her bowels. I fucked her with all that I had. I loved the feel of her around me. She gripped me as I buried to the hilt in her snatch. I loved how delicious she was. It was just so good fucking into her. I savored that heat. I enjoyed that wonderful sensation.

My crotch smacked into her butt-cheeks. I loved the way my cock smacked into her butt-cheeks. It was hot the way her cheeks jiggled and rippled. I loved this so much. I fucked her hard and fast. She moaned out in delight as I did that.

"Yay, yay, yay," she moaned, squeezing her asshole down on my cock. She clamped down hard on me. It was just a perfect delight to pound her anal sheath like that. "Ooh, ooh, I lovey it. I lovey my son and his cock and his balls and his dick and his smile and his hands and his cummies!"

"Cummies!" Cherry squealed.

"I lovey cummies!" Mrs. Mayers gasped. She was doing her naked yoga by the window, stretching her lush body. The MILF was so hot. I was making sure her husband was aware of all the naughty things she was doing in New York.

She was doing some hot stuff.

I fucked to the hilt in Mom's asshole. I pounded her anal sheath with force. I slammed to the hilt in her bowels. She clamped down on me with all her might. It was an incredible rush to bury into her asshole again and again. I fucked her hard and fast. She groaned as I did that. I loved the sounds of the impact. They were so hot.

My cock buried into her over and over again. I loved how she squeezed her bowels down around my dick. The friction was so awesome. The pressure grew and grew in me as I fucked into her anal sheath with all the might that I had.

Her asshole clamped down on me. She held me tight. I loved that so much. I savored the way she massaged me with her asshole, building me toward erupting. I grabbed her big boobs. I squeezed them tight as she wiggled her hips.

"I love you, too, Mom," I groaned.

"Eric!" she squealed, clamping her asshole down on my cock. "I lovey you oh, so muchy much. I lovey being your bimboy-mommy, fucky-toy slutty-whore!"

"I love that you're my fuck-toy bimbo-mommy, too," I groaned, slamming into her bowels. I kneaded those big, soft tits of hers. "Let me feel your asshole going wild. Cum on my big dick, Mommy. Show me how much you love my cock!"

"I lovey it so muchy much, I'm gonna cummy on it and gasp and moan and squeally like a bimoby-mommy whorey whore!"

"Fucking right you are," I grunted, plowing it her asshole. My fingers found her nipples.

"Whorey whore like me!" Mrs. Waters squealed. "Ooh, ooh, don't get the tweety birdie! Naughty wotty coyote!"

Mom moaned louder. She gripped my dick with all that ass. It was just perfect. I savored every last second of this heat. I hurtled toward that hot moment. I plowed to the hilt in her asshole. She squeezed down on me. I buried my cock to the hilt in her bowels.

It was so amazing. I loved this heat. I savored that delight. My dick plowed to the hilt in her bowels. She clamped her anal sheath down. She squeezed about me with that wonderful dick. It was perfect.

I found her hard nipples. Twisted them.

"Eric!" Mom squealed, her asshole convulsing around me. "I'm cummies! Cummies!"

"Shit, shit, shit," I grunted as I fucked her spasming asshole. "Oh, damn, that's so good. That's just amazing. Mom!"

"So amazey and goody and greaty and awesomey!" she moaned, her anal sheath suckling at my dick.

The pressure in my nuts hit that wonderful bursting point. I buried to the hilt in her asshole. I plowed deep into her, loving how she spasmed around me. She sucked at me with all that amazing flesh. I loved it. I enjoyed the hell out of it.

My eyes rolled back in my head as she suckled at me. She nursed at me with such heat. I groaned, loving how great her anal sheath was. She nursed at me with everything that she had. I pumped to the hilt in her bowels.

I erupted in her.

I groaned as I exploded into her bowels. I spurted blast after blast of cum into her anal sheath. It was just so awesome. I flooded her with everything I had. The pleasure shot through me. All this heat screamed through my body. Stars danced before my eyes. I loved this heat. It was spectacular. I groaned with each blast of cum erupting from my cock.

"My biggie son's cummies!" squealed Mommy.

"That's fucking right!" I growled, spurting over and over into her bowels. "Fucking whore!"

"I'm a mommy-whorey slut!" she gasped.

I pumped it all into her bowels. I filled her to the brim with my cum. It was spectacular having all that delight sweeping through me. I groaned with each eruption. Each blast of spunk into her bowels. I felt awesome right now.

Her anal sheath suckled at me. She nursed out all my jizz. It was spectacular to feel. I groaned through each eruption. It was so fantastic to have all that wonderful spunk flooding her bowels. I filled my Mom's asshole to the brim.

"My son's awesomey cummies," she moaned as I fired the last of my cum into her.

"Yeah," I groaned, feeling so amazing. "Shit, you're fucking amazing, Mom."

"I am fuckying and amazeying and loveying!" she squealed.

My phone beeped with an update from the bimbo app. Before I could check it, Tina bounded off the couch. Her bound body quivered. Her round boobs jiggled as her red hair swept around her shoulders. She stared at me with hunger, her nurse cap on her head.

"Cleany times!" she said.

"Yay!" squealed my little sister. She bounded to her feet, her huge tits bouncing. Her blonde pigtails swayed around her face. It was so hot to see. I loved the sight of her quivering. "Cleany weanie time!"

"Yeppers!" Tina cooed. She darted to me. "Nurse Tina reportying for duty, Eric! I lovey you so muchy much!"

"That's right," I said. "Fuck, why don't you clean my dick while I lick Cherry's pussy?"

"Purrrrr!" Cherry squealed, bouncing up and down. Her huge tits smacked together. "My pussy-kitty loveys being licked and lapped and petted and lovedy by you, biggie brother!"

She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me with her hot mouth. I loved the way her tongue thrust into my mouth with all her enthusiasm. She was just a gorgeous creature. Just so sexy. I had a hot, little sister.

I broke the kiss and winked at her. I sank to the floor, my dick thrusting out before me. I was so ready for her to just pounce on me. She would sit on my face while Tina suckled my dick. The moment I was on the floor, Tina dropped to her knees between my legs.

"Nurse Tina always cleanies your weanie!" she squealed as she bent over and licked at my dirty cock. Her tongue stroked over my dick, working to the ground. I loved her dedication.

My sister straddled my head and dropped down to her knees. I stared up her body at her big boobs swaying over me while her shaved, sweet pussy planted on my mouth. I loved the taste of my little bimbo-sister's cunt.

I licked her. She groaned in delight, her large tits swaying back and forth. They smacked each other, rippling in this exciting way. I loved the sight. At the same time, my bimbo-girlfriend licked her tongue around the crown of my cock.

"Cleany weanie!" she squealed and swallowed my dick.

I groaned into Cherry's pussy as Tina's mouth worked down my dirty shaft. She suckled hard on me, her tongue buffing my dick clean. I loved the suction, my nuts twitching. I tongued my little sister's pussy, stroking through her folds.

"Biggie brother's tongue," she moaned. "Purrrr! I lovey being a kitty catty with a naughty twaty!"

"Love your naughty twat, too," I groaned and thrust my tongue into her sweet depths.

She gasped and arched her back, her big boobs swaying back and forth. They smacked together in such a delicious way. Her cunt clamped down on my tongue stroking around in her. I stirred her up, loving this delight so much.

It was a perfect treat to swirl my tongue around in her. I loved it so much. I savored the heat of this moment. My tongue danced around in her snatch. I swirled about in her, wanting to make her squeal out in delight.

"Biggie brother!" she moaned. "You're so awesomey!"

"So awesomey," Mom moaned. "Ooh, ooh, you're being so naughty by lickying the cummies out of my buttyhole, Virginia."

That was Mrs. Mayers eating my mom out. My yoga bimbo must have her tongue dancing around in Mom's asshole. That was so hot to picture as I tongued my little sister's pussy. I loved the sounds Mom made. And Cherry.

She groaned with passion as I feasted on her cunt. She gasped as my tongue danced around in her snatch. She groaned, her pussy clamping down on me. I reveled in her sweet delights as Tina suckled my cock so hard, the ropes binding her body creaking from her movements.

"Biggie brother's pettying my pussy kitty!" Cherry gasped, her hands squeezing her boobs. Milk gushed from the nipples. "Purrrrr!"

I flicked my tongue through her folds, my nuts twitching from Tina's hot sucking. She nursed on me with all that she had. She was such a naughty thing. I loved what she did to me. She made me feel awesome. That was just a hot delight to have her bobbing her head.

"Shit," I groaned. "You taste so good, Cherry!"

"I'm a sweetie kitty catty!" she moaned. "Purrrr!"

"So fucking sweet!" I growled and plunged my tongue deep into her pussy.

I wiggled about in my sister as my bimbo-girlfriend polished my dirty pole. She suckled hard on me. She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my cock. I loved how she nursed on me. How much effort she put into it. This was an awesome moment. I felt her suckling on me with all that she had.

I groaned, savoring the way that she nursed on me. She suckled with all her might. I loved that so much. She sealed her mouth around me and bobbed her head. It was a fantastic rush. Her tongue danced around me.

"Biggie brother!" whimpered Cherry. "I'm gonna purry so hard on you! Purrrr!"

"Drown me in your cunt cream!" I growled and flicked my tongue to her clit.

She bucked on my face when I stroked her clit. Her hands squeezed her boobs. Her milk squirted out when she did that. I suckled on her bud, moaning around that little pearl. Tina suckled so hard on my cock, her tongue dancing around the crown of my dick.

I hurtled toward that moment when I would explode in her mouth. I nibbled on my little sister's bud as she trembled on me. Her big boobs jiggled in her hand. Her blonde pigtails danced as I nursed on her, wanting her to cum on me.

"Biggie brother!" she moaned. "Oh, biggie brother! That's it. You're so biggie and awesomey. I lovey this so much!"

I did, too.

I suckled on her hard. I nursed on her with force. It was so hot feeling her squirm on me. I flicked my tongue around her bud, wanting to drive her toward her orgasm. My tongue stroked around her naughty bud. She gasped as I did that.

"Biggie brother rulez!" she squealed as her sweet juices gushed out of her cunt.

Her entire body bucked as she came on my face, drowning me in her passion. Her breasts smacked together. It was so hot the way they smacked together. I licked up her incestuous flood, reveling in her hot cream.

"Biggie brother is so awesomey hot! Purrrrr!"

I groaned into her pussy, lapping at her folds as she suckled so hard on me. Tina nursed on my dick with such hunger. I groaned at the heat. It was just perfect. My cock throbbed in her mouth. My nuts brimmed with cum. Her tongue swept over my spongy crown.

I erupted.

My cum spurted into her mouth. I pumped blast after blast of cum into my bimbo-girlfriend's mouth. I loved the pleasure screaming through me. It was so hot having all that pleasure surging through me. I loved the heat slamming through me into my mind.

Tina squealed around my cock and nursed on me with such hunger. She swallowed all my cum as I drank my little sister's pussy cream. I lapped at her cunt and gathered all that sweet cream. It was just so amazing.

This was so fucking hot.

"Fuck!" I growled as I pumped more and more cum into Tina's mouth. It was just so hot having all that pleasure slamming through my body into my mind. My phone beeped twice.

She gulped down all my jizz. She swallowed it with hunger. I trembled on my back, feeling so good right now. My sister squirmed on my face. I licked at her twat as she gasped out her delight. I grunted one last time.

I fired a last load of cum into her mouth.

My sister smiled down at me past her big boobies. "You made my kitty purr, purr, purry purr!"

"Yes, I did," I groaned, Tina still suckling on my dick. "Mind getting off my face. I have to check my phone!"

"Okey-dokey!" She hopped off me and bounced up and down, burning with energy.

Tina still sucked on my cock. I sat up and stared at her bobbing her head. She had such a naughty gleam in her eyes. "I think my dick's clean, Nurse Tina. I have to check my phone!"

She slid her mouth off and said, "Your dickie needs to be cleany clean!"

"Thanks, Nurse Tina," I said and sat up. I was eager to check my phone. Mom, Tina, and Cherry were all close to hitting Level 4. I swiped the screen and grinned from ear to ear. They were. Not only that, but they had hit... the level cap.

What were their ultimate bimbo classes?

I licked on Mom and she could become a Breeder Bimbo. I blinked at that. What did that mean? I clicked on the description and my jaw dropped at what the comment said: Breeder Bimbo can have one daughter that will grow up extremely fast as a bimbo for her owner.

I blinked at that. My own daughter as a bimbo? And a free one at that. And what did it mean she would grow up rapidly? How could that even work? Shit, how even did this app work? I tapped the screen and accepted it.

"Ooh, ooh, let's make a baby, Eric, honey-bunny sonny!" Mom squealed. She rose to her feet, pulling her butt from Mrs. Mayers who'd been licking it.

"Yeah," I said, still shocked by this. "Let's make a baby! A daughter. A bimbofied daughter!"

Mom beamed at me and darted over. She pressed me down on the couch and straddled me. Her big boobs bounced as she pressed her thick, blonde bush into my crotch. She kissed me hard on the lips. Her tongue thrust into my mouth as she slid her cunt up to the crown of my dick.

She pushed down. Her amazing pussy swallowed my cock. Thanks to her Bimbo Leveling, Mom had the best pussy. She had such expert control over her kegel muscles. Now I knew why. She was building toward being a breeder.

A fertile bimbo who would have my daughter.

I squeezed her rump. I gripped her ass tight in my hands as her hot pussy squeezed around my cock. She massaged me with her pussy walls, working them up and down my cock without even having to ride me.

I groaned into her lips, loving the feel of my mom's excellent snatch around me. I shuddered at how amazing it was to have her cunt gripping my dick. It was an excellent rush having her squeeze down on me like that. I savored this delight as she wiggled her hips from side to side.

She made this even more fantastic.

She slid her pussy up me.

I reveled in Mom's incestuous cunt massaging my cock. Her fertile pussy suckled at me. My nuts lurched. I wanted to give her cum. I wanted to flood her twat with all my jizz. It was just an incredible rush to have her massaging me like that.

She gripped my cock with this amazing snatch.

She rode me with that hot twat. She gripped me with her juicy pussy. It was a fantastic rush to have her riding me like that. My fingers dug into her rump as she kissed me with such passion. I moaned into her mouth, my tongue dancing with hers.

Mom broke the kiss and moaned, "Breedy my naughty wotty pussy, honey bunny! Give Mommy a baby girl! Make Mommy preggers!"

"Going to knock you up, Mom!" I growled.

"Yay!" she squealed. "I want to be preggers with your baby and have your hottie seed fill up my womby womb. I'm all wettie and juicy and fertiley and oh, so ready to be your baby-mommy mommy!"

"Shit, yes," I groaned as she worked her cunt up and down my cock. "Make me cum and flood your pussy with my seed, Mom!"

"I willy will will!"

She plunged her cunt down my cock and slid back up me. She squeezed about me with that hot twat of hers. It was so hot having her do this. I loved every last second of it. This was such a hot moment. I loved every last second of her doing this to me. It was fantastic having her ride me. She squeezed her cunt down on my cock. She massaged me with that hot twat.

I loved how tight and juicy she was. She gripped my cock with her hot twat, bringing me closer and closer to cumming in her pussy. I would just flood Mom's snatch with my seed. I wanted to feel her hungry womb. I wanted to breed her.