The Bimbo App 22

Story Info
The bimbo porn star does a hot anal scene with her new owner.
7.6k words
4.67
12k
16

Part 28 of the 54 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bimbo Porn Star Does Anal

Bill Crest

I scowled as I saw the message. The fucker wasn't even in town? What was he doing with my daughter...?

I had to wait until tomorrow night to trade Maggie Storm and Chloe Hart to the little degenerate. I had Chloe Hart with me in the bathroom at SeaTac International. She just arrived to shoot her "porno" when I bimbofied her.

"Turn around and thrust that ass out, slut," I growled. "I'm gonna fuck that ass. Time for you to do some anal!"

"Analy scene, okey-dokey!" Chloe said, her eyes empty of all thought. The petite, barely legal porn star had a fresh face and glasses. She looked so innocent with her small breasts. I was going to make her have huge tits before trading her to that twerp.

If he wanted this petite and schoolgirlish waif, I'd give him a big surprise. I chuckled at that thought as Chloe turned around and bent over. She braced herself on the silver plumbing of the toilet and thrust her small, heart-shaped ass at me. She was a little thing. Barely over five feet tall. It felt so obscene to fuck her in the ass with my big dick.

I was looking forward to it. I unzipped and pulled out my cock. She glanced over her shoulder at me, her blue eyes sparkling behind her glasses. She wiggled her hips and bit her lip in this coquettish way that had my dick throbbing.

"Fucky my assyhole, Mr. Crest!" she cooed. "I've been such a naughty wotty schoolygirl!"

"Yes, you fucking have," I growled and thrust my cock at her tight, shaved cunt. Fuck, she was hot. I got why she had exploded in the porn scene. Half the guys on my crew were into this petite and sexy waif.

I plunged into her pussy. She gasped in delight, such a throaty sound of pleasure. Her juicy pussy devoured my cock with ease. I sank into her twat, reveling in her snatch devouring me. I shuddered as my big dick vanished all the way in her. She soaked me with her juices, lubing me up for that ass.

She quivered and moaned, "Ooh, ooh, biggie dickie in me! I've been sooooo naughty, Mr. Crest!"

"So fucking naughty," I groaned and ripped my cock out of her pussy, my dick dripping with her juices. "Going to fuck you so hard."

"I lovey being fucked." Her voice was fucking liquid sex.

I pressed my cock into her butt-crack and found that asshole of hers. I drilled against her. She moaned as I did that. I pushed hard on her. She trembled, whimpering with excitement. I loved the sounds she made as I pushed and pushed on her.

Her cute gasps echoed through the stall as I drilled against her anal ring. Her tight back door slowly widened for me. The naughty porn star schoolgirl trembled, her blonde hair swaying around her face. Shit, she was a natural blonde. No dark roots. I thrust harder.

She gasped in delight as I popped into her bowels. "Mr. Crest! Ooh, I've been a baddie girl!"

"So fucking bad," I groaned as I sank into her asshole. I loved the way that she groaned as more and more of my cock vanished into her backdoor. "Just a naughty fucking slut!"

"Yesy yes!" she squealed as I bottomed out in her. My crotch pressed against that heart-shaped ass of hers. For a petite girl, she had a great one. I enjoyed Chloe Hart around me. "Ooh, ooh, so goody great!"

I drew back my dick and loved the way she gripped me. She massaged me with her delicious anal sheath. The pleasure rushed through me. I trembled at the hot way she held me. She massaged me with that wonderful asshole of hers. I buried back into her bowels.

She gasped as I did that. I plowed to the hilt in her asshole. I fucked back into her bowels. I thrust to the hilt in her anal sheath. I buried deep and hard into her asshole. It was quite the thrill to fuck the famous porn star.

First a famous weather girl and now Chloe Hart. At least I was having fun. I'd pay a lot to get Barbie back, but I couldn't complain about this one. I got to use these girls before the twerp got his hands on them.

Little fucker would be getting used goods. Especially Maggie Storm. Those gangbang vids she made me were still making me money. Hundreds had seen them. I grinned as I fucked Chloe Hart's asshole. I pounded her fast.

"Shit, shit, shit," I groaned as I thrust to the hilt in her anal sheath. "You like that, fucking slut?"

"Yesy yes, yes!" she gasped. "I'm such a fuckying slut! A dirty and naughty schoolygirl whore! I don't wear my cutie panties to school and I diddly my clitty in class with my penycil!"

"Fucking whore!" I snarled as I buried to the hilt in her snatch.

She giggled in such a delicious way. Her asshole clamped down hard. I groaned, savoring pounding her bowels hard and fast. She gripped me with that amazing hole. She held me tight as I plowed to the hilt in her asshole. I loved the way she held me tight.

She massaged my cock with her tight anal sheath. The pressure grew and grew in my nuts as I fucked her hard. I gripped her hips, grunting with each thrust into her. She whimpered and moaned, wiggling her hips and stirring her asshole around my dick.

"That's it, schoolgirl skank," I snarled. "Just a fucking bimbo-whore."

"Yesy yes!" she moaned. "Ooh, ooh, Mr. Crest, I was so wickedy bad! Just keep fuckying my assyhole! Punish me!"

I groaned, my nuts tightening with the need to cum. I slid my hands up her petite body and cupped those small breasts of hers. Her pink nipples poked me in the palms as I hammered her anal sheath. She gripped me with her delicious flesh as she gasped and moaned.

I loved feeling those small titties. She wouldn't have them for much longer. I slammed deep and hard into her asshole. I fucked her bowels with force. I reveled in every last second of plowing to the hilt in her asshole.

She squeezed down on my cock. She held me tight with her anal sheath. I groaned, fucking her hard and fast. She whimpered with my every stroke into her asshole. I pounded her bowels, loving the feel of her around me. She held me with that tight asshole.

"Fuck," I groaned, the pleasure increasing with every plunge into her bowels. "Let me feel that slutty ass going wild! Fucking schoolgirl ass is awesome!"

"Ooh, ooh, I lovey your cock in me, Mr. Crest!" she gasped. "I... I... I'm gonna cummies so hard. I'm such a slutty bimboy-schoolgirl. Yay!"

I slammed my cock into her asshole and groaned as her hot flesh spasmed around me. She suckled at me with that amazing sheath. The pleasure shot through me. My eyes rolled back in my head. I savored every last second of this heat sweeping through me. I loved it so much.

She suckled at me with her hot anal sheath. She nursed at me with that hot sheath. I loved it so much. I savored the pleasure rushing through me. I grunted, erupting into her asshole again and again. I filled her up with so much jizz.

"Shit," I groaned. "Oh, shit, that's fucking amazing!"

"I'm a baddie girl!" the bimbo porn star howled, her anal sheath rippling around my cock.

I erupted into her bowels, grunting, "Such a fucking bad girl!"

I pumped my cum into her asshole. The pleasure slammed through my body. Blast after blast of ecstasy slammed through my mind. I loved each one. The pleasure crashed through my mind. Stars flashed across my eyes.

"Shit, yes," I groaned, my heart pounding in my chest.

The ecstasy swept over me. Each eruption shot rapture through me. I grunted as her hot asshole suckled at my dick. She milked me with that hot, tight anal sheath. She rippled around me as I unloaded more and more cum into her.

"I'm a baddie girl!" she squealed, her blonde hair dancing.

I gripped her small breasts, her nipples poking me in the palms as her anal sheath suckled at my cock. She worked out every last drop of cum that I had. It felt fantastic to empty my jizz into her asshole. The pleasure washed through me. A big smile spread on my lips. I felt so good right now.

I erupted the last of my cum into her asshole. She whimpered, her head lowering. I stroked her petite body, running my big, strong hand over her small frame. She quivered with all my cock rammed into her asshole.

I pulled out of her backdoor. She gaped open for one moment. My cum spilled out and down her taint, a milky rivulet running to her pussy. She quivered and whimpered, twisting in delight as she threw a look over her shoulder.

"On your knees and suck my dick," I growled. "Now, slut!"

"Yesy sir!" she squealed and spun around. She dropped to her knees and opened her mouth wide.

She swallowed my cock with her hungry lips. I shuddered at the feel of her mouth sliding over my dick. She latched onto my dirty shaft and swirled her tongue over my rod. She polished my pole as I groaned in delight.

I slid my fingers through her blonde hair as she suckled me clean. She nursed on me with all that she had. I loved the way she did that. It was an incredible rush having her suckling on me. She slurped as she buffed my dick, polishing off her own ass.

"Damn, that's it, slut," I growled. "Fucking Chloe Hart is sucking my dick."

She squealed around my cock, her blue eyes shining behind her glasses. Those shifted on her face as she bobbed her head. She loved sucking on me. She polished my pole with her hot mouth. She nursed on me with everything that she had.

I loved how she did that. I savored the way she nursed on me. It was just so delicious. Her blue eyes stared up at me with such empty-headed passion. Becoming a bimbo didn't stop her natural ability to look sexy as fuck.

She could make an impotent octogenarian hard with a wink.

She polished my cock, bobbing her head. She worked her ruby lips up and down it. I loved that. She suckled hard on my dick. She polished my cock with everything that she had. I loved how she did that. It was just awesome.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I groaned. "Work that mouth, slut. Work it!"

She winked at me as she nursed hard. She polished off every bit of her ass, bringing me closer and closer to erupting into her mouth. I loved the way she suckled on me. She nursed with passion, her cheeks hollowing.

My balls tightened as she slurped on my dick. Her tongue slid around the crown. Pleasure shot down my shaft and washed through my body. I groaned, gripping her blonde hair as she worked. Her dainty glasses shifted down her nose.

I couldn't hold back much longer. It was just a wonderful rush to have her nursing on me with all that passion. I came closer and closer to spurting in her mouth. Closer and closer to flooding her with all the salty cum I had.

"Get ready, slut," I growled. "I'm going to flood that whore-mouth. Shit!"

She squealed around my dick and suckled so hard. My balls twitched with her enthusiasm. I threw back my head and erupted into the porn star's mouth. Cum spurted from my cock and flooded her mouth. She gulped it down.

"Fucking schoolgirl whore!" I moaned, stars flashing across my vision.

The rapture hammered my mind. I shuddered with each blast of jizz. I savored that pleasure crashing into my thoughts again and again. This was such a heavenly moment. I trembled, my cock spurting blast after blast of cum into her mouth.

She gulped it down. She swallowed all that spunk that I had in my nuts. I loved it. The pleasure slammed through me. I unloaded my jizz in her, my hand gripping her blonde hair. My phone beeped in the background.

"Shit," I groaned as I fired a final spurt of cum.

She moaned in delight, gulping down that last bit of jizz. I panted so much as she kept suckling on my dick. I shuddered and pulled out of her mouth. She panted, drool and spunk running down her chin. I bent down to grab my phone out of my pants bunched around my ankles.

"Ooh, such yummy nummy cummies," she moaned. "I lovey them. I'm such a bimoby-schoolygirl, aren't I? Mmm, just made you jizzie so fuckying hard, didn't I, Mr. Crest?"

"So fucking hard," I said and pulled my phone out of my jean's pocket. I swiped the screen and the Bimbo App came up. My three wives were at the top. They were keeping an eye on Maggie Storm. I smiled when I saw that Chloe Hart had hit Level 1. I tapped her profile and all the options came up.

But there really was only one.

I selected Huge Boobs Bimbo and grinned as she gasped. She arched her back as those little A-cup titties of hers blossomed. They expanded into cute B's to ripe C's to delicious D's. They kept growing. From Double D's to F's to maybe even G's. They were huge tits, looking so obscene on her petite frame.

She gasped and leaned over, top-heavy now. She squealed as she grabbed her big breasts. "I got boobies, Mr. Crest!" She jiggled them. "Lookie! Lookie! Biggie and softy and hugey boobies. Ooh, ooh, that's so naughty! I lovey them!"

"Course you do," I grunted. "Now get off the toilet. I need to sit down. You're gonna give me a titty fuck!"

"Yay!" the huge-titty bimbo squealed. Her glasses shifted on her nose as she slid off the toilet and crawled past me. "I'll give you the most amazeyingest titty fuck in the wholey world. I'm a porny star, you know. Shhh, don't tell my parents."

"I won't," I grunted and dropped my ass on the toilet, my still-hard cock bouncing. I leaned back. "Wrap those big titties around my cock and make me cum all over that fresh face."

"Okey-dokey, Mr. Crest," she said and hefted those big knockers.

She sandwiched her new huge tits around my dick. I groaned at the soft warmth that engulfed them. Her nipples, grown three times as big, rubbed into my stomach. I smiled as she squeezed her breasts around my dick. The crown barely peeked out, that was how huge her tits were.

She worked them up and down my cock. She giggled in delight as she did. She stared up at me as she massaged my big dick with her pillowy breasts. I was in heaven. I just enjoyed those lush mounds massaging my cock.

She giggled. "Mmm, boobies go up!" She slid her tits up my cock, my dick vanishing between those lush mounds. "Boobies go down!" She slid them down my shaft, my throbbing tip appeared. "Boobies go up! Boobies go down! Boobies go up!"

She was having so much fun with her simple-minded chant. I just groaned and enjoyed those wonderful knockers massaging my dick. Her soft flesh engulfed my crown over and over again, the pleasure slamming down to my balls.

I shifted on the toilet, moaning my enjoyment as she titty fucked me. She cooed as she did, her tits squeezing around my cock. She flashed me such a naughty smile, her glasses shifting on her nose. I couldn't wait to jizz on her face.

"Lick the tip," I groaned. I licked when sluts did that to me.

She smiled and did just that. She licked the crown of my cock. She stroked over it. Pleasure shot through me. I groaned as she did that. My face contorted with the delight of her licking and lapping at me. She drove me wild with that hot tongue of hers.

It was fantastic having her doing that. Every time her tits went down my dick, she flicked across the crown. I shuddered, the pressure growing and growing in my nuts. She slid her boobs back up then down. She licked.

I groaned, "Fuck."

"Yummy precummies," she purred. "Are you going to jizzie on my face, Mr. Crest? I've been a baddie girl."

"Yes, you have," I groaned. "Keep titty fucking me and out!"

"Yay!" She squeezed those tits tight around my cock and pumped them up and down me faster. Her tongue flicked out, stroking over my crown. Pleasure shot down my shaft. "Ooh, ooh, I want cummies on my cutie face!"

I just groaned as the pressure built and built at the tip. I hurtled toward the moment when I would jizz all over her. It was an amazing one. She licked at me with everything that she had. It was a fantastic rush having her licking at me like that.

My nuts tightened. I loved how she worked those hot tits up and down my dick. Her tongue stroked my cock. I groaned, my cock throbbing between those tits. She slid her boobs up, engulfing the crown in those heavenly tits. They slid back down. Her tongue flicked out.

"Shit!" I grunted.

I erupted.

My cum splashed across Chloe Hart's face, drenching her cute glasses. She squealed in delight as I spurted over and over again. My balls unloaded as the pleasure slammed through my body. I grunted with each blast, drenching the porn star with my seed.

More and more of my spunk coated those glasses. My pearly spooge landed on her lips cheeks and forehead. She opened her mouth, catching my spunk spurting up from between her tits. I groaned with each blast, savoring this pleasure.

"Shit, yes," I groaned. I just had to wait twenty-four hours, then I'd have my little girl back and punch that fucking creep in the face.

* * *

Eric Murphy

The hum of Cherry's breast pump filled the hotel suite. I couldn't believe how crazy things got at Level 4. My little sister was now a HuCow bimbo. She was lactating so much, she was filling bottle after bottle with breast milk.

She had quite the collection. I could sell them, apparently.

Of course, there was my mother. She was looking so happy as she rubbed her belly. She was bred by me. And she would have a daughter who grew up fast and would become my bimbo once she was eighteen. That was insane.

The craziest one was somehow Tina. My bimbo-girlfriend was now a bimbo-priestess. She had a slight glow around her head like she was a saint. She had a halo. She had glowed when we were having sex, blessing me.

Whatever that meant.

Mrs. Waters and Mrs. Mayers were heading out to work their evening shifts here in Manhattan. Their last time whoring at a bar and the strip club. As they headed out, I stared at my phone. I had some new perks to buy for my Level 4 bimbos. I didn't care that they each cost 40 Bimbo Crystals. I was making so much money now, I didn't even blink to spend it.

Tina was the first one I checked out.

Blessed Bimbo Whore Perk (40 Bimbo Crystals): A Bimbo Priestess with the Locked Perk can bless three bimbos who work so they earn an additional 25% money.

"Damn," I said. "Wait, wait, Mrs. Waters and Mrs. Mayers, don't leave just yet."

"But I have to go worky the pole," Mrs. Waters said.

"I have men who need to fucky me in the restroom and fill my married pussy with their jizzies!" Mrs. Mayers groaned.

"Just a sec," I said as I bought the perk. I could select three bimbos. A list came up of the ones I sent out to work: Mrs. Waters, Mrs. Mayers, Barbie, and Mrs. Juarez. I could only pick three of them. Well, Mrs. Waters and Mrs. Mayers were obvious since they were about to go earn. I selected them. Then... Mrs. Juarez. I was giving up Barbie tomorrow. She wouldn't be earning me any money before then.

"Ooh, ooh, blessy times!" squealed Tina. She bounced to her feet, the glow about her head pulsing. She still wore her nurse's cap. She rushed over, her hands cuffed behind her back. "Kneely, Mommy!"

"Okey-dokey!" Mrs. Waters said and dropped to her knees before her daughter. She wore a trench coat with sexy lingerie on beneath.

I was curious what was about to happen. Tina bent over and thrust her pussy out toward her mother's face. I thought she wanted Mrs. Waters to eat her out, but Tina instead closed her eyes. A look of beatific joy spread on her face.

"Oh, Lordy God, blessy my mommy so that she can earn my sexy and awesomey and amazeying boyfriend lots of moolah!" Tina gasped, her glow flaring bright. "Amen!"

As she said those words, her head threw back. Pussy juices squirted from her cunt and splashed her mother in the face. She soaked her mother who opened her mouth wide and drank all her daughter's cream. It was so hot. My dick lurched at the sight.

"And you're so blessy, Mommy!" Tina purred. "Your turn, Mrs. Mayers! Let's get all holy and gody and goody!"

"Yes, yes, blessy me, Priestess Tina!" Mrs. Mayers, the busty, auburn-haired MILF, moaned. She dropped to her knees wearing a trench coat, too. Only she had nothing on under hers.