The Bimbo App 29

Story Info
The bimbo-goddess's causes a naughty and kinky miracle!
7.4k words
4.57
8.6k
11

Part 35 of the 54 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Bimbo's Naughty & Kinky Miracle

Tina Waters - Original Version

I swallowed as I stared at this strange... copy of myself. She was naked, like I was, and seemed like an airhead. She stared at me with this look of empty joy on her face, a faint glow shining around her like she had a halo or something.

"I'm so gladdy you're here!" she squealed, her hands clapping together. "I prayed so hardy to the greaty Goddess! Ooh, ooh, I have so many questiony questions! Yeppers, I do!"

"You have questions?" I gasped as she babbled almost nonsense. "What is going on?"

"I prayedy so hardy to know why I'm all saddy because I stopped being friendsies with Eric and now we're getting married and I'm gonna be his wifey-bimbo and lovey him and have his babies and I stopped likying him and I don't get why and I needed to stop being saddy because I lovey him and now you're here to tell me why!" She sucked in a breath after saying all that all in one go. "Ameny!"

"What?" I asked at that string of nonsense that poured out of her. "Bimbo? Just what is going on?" My brain hurt. I didn't even remember how I got here. I was in... Eric's living room. I used to come here all the time. We were friends as kids.

The airhead me focused her gaze on me, her hands on her hips. She looked... serious. Almost comically so. "Why did we stop being his friend?" She spoke that carefully, with such effort like it was hard for her to say something normal. She panted like it took effort. "I thought we loveyed him since we were kiddies and he was friendsies and why were we not friendsies!

I swallowed as this horrible guilt washed through me. Was I being punished or something? "I did... love him." My cheeks burned. I used to have such a crush on Eric. When we were kids, we'd play house and I just knew he would be my husband when we grew up. I believed that for a long time until... "It's just... he wasn't very popular at school."

The other me blinked like she didn't understand.

"He was sort of a loner," I said. "He didn't hang out with too many people. Not that popular, and my other friends, my girl ones, hated him. They made me feel ashamed to be like him. That I must be a loser, too, for defending him and..." The guilt really swept through me. "I wanted to be popular. I wanted to fit in with my other friends. It was so important to me. So I had... I had to push him away. I hurt him doing that, but I just couldn't help it. I didn't want--"

She slapped me.

My hand snapped to the side, pain flaring across my cheek. I gasped and stumbled. I touched my face, tears stinging my eyes. I rubbed at where she slapped me and glanced back at her. She was shaking with such anger.

"That's so dummy!" She stepped her foot petulantly. "Who cares what others think? Thinkying is so dummy anyways! You loveyed him and so you hurty him just so dummy girls would be your friend. Our friend. Why were we so dummy? Why! Why! Why!"

I swallowed, wracked by guilt. "I mean... He started getting gross. He watched porn."

It sounded so lame as I said it.

"So whaty? I lovey porn." She glared at me. "You loveyed porn, too! I can membery rubbing my pussy and thinky about Eric and watching pornies and cummying and then feeling all baddie which was so dummy because I loveyed Eric and still wouldn't ever never be with him and just said meany thingies to him! So dummy! Why?"

She was so angry at me. I glanced down at her left hand. She did have an engagement ring on there.

"Because I hated myself," I whispered. "I was mean to him because... I chose to be popular over him. I was scared of being ostracized and bullied like he was. I didn't want that. I was too chicken, so I was angry, and... I lashed out at him. I called him all the things I felt. I was terrible. Disgusting. So I threw it on him. If I forced myself to hate him, I would stop feeling bad about it. I was so mean to him and yet..." I took her hand and brushed the engagement ring. "He's still marrying you? Me?"

"He loveys me!" she said and smiled. "He lovey dovey loveyes me!"

"Why?" I asked her, my entire body shaking. "Why does he love you after what... What I did?" Tears spilled hot down my cheeks. "How can he love me after all those words? I called him... I belittled him... I told others his secrets so they could make fun of him. How can he love me? I'm disgusting."

The bimbo version of me hugged me. She pulled into her embrace, our identical breasts pressing together. Her cheek rubbed on mine where she slapped me, my tears wet between us. I shook in her embrace as her hands rubbed up and down my back.

"Why does he love me?" I whispered into her ear. My air-headed doppelganger. "He should hate me. I was so foul to him."

"I don't knowy," bimbo-me said. "He just loveys me and makes me so happy-wappy. I'm gonna be his wifey. And since you're me, he loveys you, too."

"I don't deserve it." I shuddered. "How can he love me? I don't even love myself."

"I lovey you." She pulled her head back and stared me in the eyes. "I lovey me, and since I lovey me, I lovey you."

I smiled at that. Something relaxed around my heart. "You really love yourself? You don't feel bad about what we did?"

"I felt saddy," said bimbo-me. "But that's dummy. He loveys me. I lovey him. We're together. And I lovey you. I lovey me. Let's lovey each other!"

"Lovey each--"

Her lips planted on mine. It wasn't a comforting kiss or a sisterly kiss. This was a passionate kiss. A lover's kiss. I was kissing me. Our identical lips melted together as this heat burst through me. I was so aware of her breasts rubbing on mine. Our nipples brushed.

Was I... making out with another girl or was I making out with myself? Was this incest since she was me or just... masturbation. This was all so insane, but I was kissing her back. She loved me. I loved me. There was a version of myself that got over being such an insecure, frightened girl.

She was true to herself, even if that self was an airhead.

Her hands slid down my back and grabbed my ass. She was so aggressive. This version of myself wasn't a virgin, that was for sure. She had experience with girls as well as... as with Eric. My virgin pussy clenched as this wave of jealousy washed through me.

This version of me had made love to Eric.

I kissed her harder. I grabbed her rump, squeezing her ass. I copied her as we made out. It was so hot to do that. I felt so wild making out with her. It was just amazing working my tongue with hers. We danced together, the heat washing through me. I flicked my tongue around in her mouth.

She whimpered and pushed me down as she kissed me. I shuddered and just went with it. In moments, I was on my back, panting. She broke the kiss. I licked my lips. I had just made out with her. This was so insane.

"Okey-dokey!" she said and straddled me. "It's lovey selfie time! Let's lovey each other because it's time to be happy!"

I gasped as I stared up at her pussy. She was shaved. Why was she shaved? The familiar spiciness of my pussy filled my nose. She planted her twat on me. I couldn't believe it. This was really naughty. This was really... having sex.

Or masturbating.

My tongue flicked through her folds. I had tasted my juices after masturbating and liked the flavor. My hands grabbed her rump. This was so insane. I don't know what was going on here, but I started licking her. It was like...

I knew what I was doing.

I was her, in a way. The original version before she had been bimbofied. I didn't remember eating pussy before, but my body did. My tongue knew how to stroke through her folds. She squealed in delight and buried her face into my bush.

"Ooh, ooh, tickley bushy hairs!" she squealed and licked at my pussy.

I gasped as she stroked my cuntlips in the same way I lapped at hers. We were the same. Two sides of a coin. The smart-half and the bimbo-half. I gripped her rump as the pleasure washed through myself. I made love to myself.

I licked at her as she stroked over my hymen. She brushed my maidenhead and giggled. She didn't have that. I could feel her opening every time I lapped at her. I could just slip into her pussy and... I did just that. I entered here.

She moaned into my snatch as I soaked in her spicy juices. I flicked around in her, caressing her pussy--my pussy!--and making her squirm on me. This was so wild. I made love to myself. It was the wildest from of masturbation.

"Oh, yesy yes," she moaned as my tongue thrust into her pussy and swirled around in her. "Ooh, ooh, that's so greaty good!"

"Yes," I groaned as she flicked her tongue up and down my folds.

"You're all still a virginy! That's so hottie!" She licked my clit.

I gasped in delight at her tongue stroking my bud. I licked at hers. She trembled on me, her butt-cheeks clenching beneath my squeezing hands. This was so wild. My heart hammered in my chest as I licked at her with hunger.

I stroked my tongue through her folds, loving this so much. She whimpered as I did that. This was so wild. I flicked my tongue through all those delicious folds. She had such a yummy cunt. It was so hot lapping at her like this.

"Oh, yes," I moaned.

"Yesy yesy yes!" she squealed. "Eatying pussy is goody and eatying my pussy is greaty! Ameny!"

"Amen," I groaned and plunged my tongue into her twat. I flicked around in her cunt again as she nibbled on my bud. I trembled beneath her. She tasted so good. Felt so good. I reveled in eating my own pussy "Oh, this is amazing!"

She suckled on my clit. That felt so good having her do that. I returned the favor. We suckled on each other's buds, which meant we were sucking on our buds. It was so hot. the pleasure built and built in me. And in her.

We moaned together.

Whimpered together.

Our lips nibbled on each other's clits. It was so hot having that naughty bud between my lips. I loved it so much. My tongue flicked over her clit. Her tongue flicked over mine. Pleasure shot through me. It was so hot having that ecstasy ripple through me.

I hurtled closer and closer to cumming. We both moaned and gasped as we made love to each other. Our boobs rubbed into the other's stomachs, nipples throbbing. Pleasure shot down to my pussy. To my growing orgasm. I was so close.

"Yes!" I moaned.

"Yesy yes!" she groaned.

We suckled. We shuddered. And we both squealed together as we came.

My pussy convulsed, juices gushing out and bathing her mouth as she drowned me. I lapped up my own cunt cream. I savored that spicy delight spilling over my lips. Stars flashed across my vision as I squealed into her pussy. It was such a wondrous delight. I loved every last second of it.

The pleasure washed through me. It was amazing. I groaned in delight at all this ecstasy drowning my thoughts. I shuddered beneath her as I lapped up her juices. She licked up mine. It was such a heady rush to enjoy this.

"Oh, my god!" I groaned.

"My goddessy Goddess!" she squealed. "Ameny!"

"Amen!" I groaned, the pleasure rippling through me. I groaned into her pussy, licking at her cunt as my bliss hit that wonderful peak. I rubbed my face into her snatch as I panted, coming down from that high. This was all so wondrous.

"Now let's go see Eric and you can say you're sowry and lovey him!" squealed bimbo-me.

"What?" I gasped, a wave of fear washing through me as bimbo-me hopped to her feet. She reached down and grabbed my hands. She yanked me to my feet.

"Letsy go!" She hauled me through the living room and to the stairs.

I gasped, stumbling behind her. We climbed the stairs, my lips dripping with her pussy cream. We reached the second floor. My heart pounded as she headed straight for Eric's room. I knew it well. She threw it open and... there was a glowing woman floating in the air. Not high, just a few inches, but she hovered there.

I blinked. "Mrs. Juarez?" What was one of my teachers doing here glowing? "What is going on?"

"It's the miracle," she said in this strange voice. Ethereal. Like she was from heaven or something. "See, my lovey Eric, see the miracle that happened. She hathy appeared from the souly of thiney bimboy-lovey and is herey to hathy do someything!"

She spoke in more gibberish than bimbo-me. Before I could respond, she hugged me, her big breasts pressing against mine. She kissed me on the lips. I groaned as she did that. I felt... power coming from her. The same power that... that conjured me out of bimbo-me's soul.

I was dredged up from the pass for... for...

Closure.

"Go forthy to him and lovey him, ameny!" Mrs. Juarez the Bimbo-Goddess said before she just floated past me and out of the room.

Eric was standing there naked. He stared at me in shock. In surprise. Bimbo-me was bouncing on the balls of her feet, squealing with giddy delight as I... I... Guilt welled up in front of me. Tears spilled down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry, Eric," I whimpered. "I'm so sorry for being a bitch to you. I... I... I don't hate you or think you're a creep or despise you! I'm just a horrible person!"

I shook, sobbing now.

* * *

Eric Murphy

I swallowed as I hugged her. I pulled her to me. She gasped in shock as her arms slid around my neck. I buried my face into hers, breathing in the scent of her. This was the un-bimbofied version of her. I didn't know how she could be here.

Magic, I guessed.

"I'm sorry for stopping being your friend," She whispered into my ear. "I'm sorry for choosing those shallow bitches over you. I truly, truly am."

I squeezed her even tighter. "We're all dumb sometimes."

"I'm dummy all the times!" squealed Bimbo-Tina. "Yay!"

Original-Tina clung to me. "That doesn't make it right. Why do you still love me?"

"I made you into a bimbo to get back at you," I said. "I did it because I was angry, only... Once you were bimbofied, you confessed the truth and..." I smiled. "It was still there. Beneath the hurt. By bimbofying her, we were able to be... honest with each other."

"That's so dumb," Original-Tina groaned. "We were both so idiots. Especially me. I'm sorry, Eric. I do love you. I never stopped loving you. I ran from my pain, but now... I'm here. I think for this one night, you have the old me."

"Yay!" Bimbo-Tina squealed. "Let's sucky Eric's cock and sharey him and have him cummy all over our faces. We lovey facial porn! Just love watching girlies get jizzied on."

Original-Tina stiffened in my arms.

"Is that true?" I asked, amusement in my tone.

"It, uh, might be true," she said. "Ratted out by myself. That's great. Well..." She broke the hug. "I mean... She wants us to do it."

"You want to do it," I said, my dick twitching. "I know I would love it."

She swallowed then sank to her knees. Bimbo-Tina squealed, her halo pulsing with her delight. She dropped to her knees, too. They both stared up at me, their faces identical but their expressions so different. They both had lust and love, but there were differences.

Something about my heart relaxed. Did I feel some guilt for bimbofying her? She did love me. It was so strange and ass-backward that we had to get to this point to be honest. That I had to use a magical device to brainwash her, but...

She was kissing the tip of my cock with her brainwashed version. They both accepted me. Both loved me. I slid my hand through their red hair. I loved the feel of those silky strands against my fingers as their tongues flicked over the crown of my cock.

"Yes," I groaned. "Oh, god, yes, this is amazing."

I shuddered as their tongues flicked over my cock. They both licked me. It was awesome having them do that. I loved their tongues stroking me. Pleasure swept over my body. My back arched as my Tinas both licked around the spongy crown of my cock.

"Yes," I groaned as they both loved me. Both bathed me. Their green eyes stared up at me. "You two are beautiful. I love you both!"

"I love you," Original-Tina moaned as Bimbo-Tina squealed, "I lovey you oh so muchy much!"

They both smiled at me before they kissed at the crown of my cock again. I groaned, my dick throbbing at their tongue. Their tongues flicked out, driving me wild. I gripped their heads as they pleasured me. Shared me. Loved me.

Bimbo-Tina sucked my cock into her mouth first. Her lips slid over me. I groaned as she did that. It was incredible having her nursing on me like that. It felt so great having her lips working on me. Original-Tina licked her lips as she watched her other self sucking me.

"Oh, wow, I'm so good at doing that," Original-Tina said.

"So good," I groaned, savoring that hot mouth working up and down me. "Oh, you're such an amazing cock-sucker, Tina! You have to do it yourself!"

Bimbo-Tina popped her mouth off my cock with a wet plop and squealed, "Yesy yes! You'll be so goody great at it because you're me! Yay! Sucky his dickie!"

"Sure," Original-Tina said, her breathing quickened. She wetted her lips before kissing the tip of my cock.

I groaned as Original-Tina slid her lips over the crown of my cock. It felt so good having her mouth engulfing my dick. I loved that sensation. It was so wild having her mouth sealing around me. I groaned, loving her nursing on me.

She stared up at me with her green eyes. Bimbo-Tina was right there, too, looking so happy as her doppelganger suckled on me. God, it was like being blown by twins. This was awesome. Original-Tina suckled with more and more passion on me.

More and more skill.

"Ooh, ooh, my turny!" squealed Bimbo-Tina.

Original-Tina popped her mouth off my cock with a wet plop. This was so hot as the bimbo-version swallowed my dick with eagerness. Bimbo-Tina bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my cock with such speed.

Original-Tina's eyes opened wide. She stared in awe like she couldn't believe what she was seeing. She squirmed from side to side as she witnessed the bimbo sucking with such passion. I loved it, my cock twitching.

The pressure grew and grew at the tip of my cock. I would have a huge burst of pleasure. Just flood her mouth with all that cum. It would be amazing. I groaned, loving all this pleasure. It was just a wonderful experience to have her nursing on me.

"My turn," Original-Tina whispered.

Bimbo-Tina popped her mouth off my cock and squealed, "Of coursey it is! Enjoy his biggie dickie, me!"

Original-Tina swallowed my cock. Her red hair swayed around her cute face as she bobbed her head, matching Bimbo-Tina's speed. She suckled on me with all her might, nursing on me with such force. I groaned, savoring that passion.

She worked that hot mouth up and down my dick. She suckled on me with all that she had. It was just an amazing moment. I groaned, loving that delight. It was so passionate having her suckling on me like that. I groaned, savoring this ecstasy.

She nursed on me with hunger. It was amazing having her suckling on me like that. She nursed with passion on me. She swirled her tongue around my cock. Her eyes were burning with such delight while Bimbo-Tina clapped.

"You're doing such a goody job!" squealed the bimbo. "Ooh, ooh, he's gonna cummy on our faces! Don't you wanty that?"

Original-Tina popped her mouth off my dick and moaned, "I... I do! Cum on our faces, Eric!"

"Yesy yes!"

The bimbo swallowed my cock. I groaned, my dick twitched in her mouth as she loved me. The bimbo suckled on me with such force. Then she popped her mouth off and switched to her original-self. I shuddered as Tina nursed on me.

Two Tinas traded my cock back and forth. It was so hot having them do that. I loved it so much. I groaned, enjoying their hot mouths working up and down my dick. I loved how they did that. I savored the thrill of two Tinas blowing me.

Two Tinas loving me.

My nuts grew tighter and tighter as they passed me back and forth. I loved their mouths. They felt the same. Identical. They were the same girl. They both loved me. My nuts tightened as they worked me closer and closer to cumming.