The Bimbo App Bimbos in Paradise Ch. 06

Story Info
The pregnant wife enjoys the delights of bimbo paradise!
7.5k words
4.65
9.1k
6
0

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 10/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pregnant Wife Enjoys Bimbo Paradise

Keone "Ken" Kekoa - Owner of the Bimbo Paradise Inn

"Mom, this is Natalie and Kakalina," I said, motioning to the two women in the sexy waitress outfits. Short, black skirts that showed off their black, thigh-high stockings and white, transparent blouses that showed off their tits. While Natalie had small breasts, Kakalina was blessed with peaks that rivaled Mount Kīlauea in their size and perfection. "They'll be working in the restaurant and with you."

"Yay!" my bimbo-mom squealed. She bounced in place, her boobs heaving behind the apron. That was all she wore as the cook for my inn. She was a busty MILF who loved me. Her black hair fell around her glossy face, her breasts swollen with her milk.

She used it in her cooking.

"Ooh, ooh, you just have to breastyfeed from me!" she squealed, pushing her apron tight together so her golden-brown titties popped out. "Just call me Mommy like Mistery Keone does!" She was the only one who called me Keone. I went by Ken instead of my Hawaiian name.

Mom grabbed both of the sluts and pulled their heads down. Their lips latched onto her nipples. They suckled from her. She held them to her tits and smiled from ear to ear as they breastfed from her. She was so happy as they enjoyed her delights.

They suckled noisily from her. She groaned in delight as they did. She smiled at me as the waitress wiggled their hips. Their skirts rose to show off the bottom swell of their butt-cheeks. They had been brainwashed to become utter sluts.

It was amazing the power the Bimbo App gave. Just so exotic. It made my cock hard.

I flipped up Natalie's skirt and exposed all of the redhead's butt-cheeks. I pressed my golden-brown cock between her cheeks. It was fun fucking a White bitch. I had always enjoyed a Caucasian girl, though Mom wanted me to marry a Hawaiian girl.

Now Mom was the closest thing I had to a wife. I was glad she was in the kitchen. She couldn't interact with guests like the bimbo-concierge, bimbo-lifeguard, bimbo-maids, or the bimbo-waitresses. I didn't want to share her with the guests.

She was all mine.

I pressed my cock against Natalie's asshole and drilled against her flesh. She moaned as I did that around my mom's nipple. The bimbo-waitress's anal ring stretched and stretched before my cock. She surrendered to me. I popped into her bowels.

She squealed in delight as I filled her up. It was just so good to sink into her anal sheath. I loved the way she felt around my cock as I ventured deep into her bowels, savoring sinking into my bimbo's asshole.

"Damn," I groaned.

"Yesy yes, fucky her assyhole, Mistery Keone!" Mom said, smiling at me as the two bimbo-waitresses nursed at her. "Ooh, ooh, they're all sucklying on me. That's so goody great!"

"Glad to hear it, Mom," I groaned, savoring being in Natalie's asshole. The White slut squeezed her bowels down around me as I pulled back. "Fuck, that's great."

Mom beamed up at me, such joy in her eyes. She was so happy for me. I loved that.

I fucked into my bimbo's velvety asshole. I loved burying into her flesh. I fucked her with hard strokes. I plowed deep and hard into her bowels. She felt so good around me. It was just so exciting to pound her bowels.

My nuts slapped into her flesh. I enjoyed that sensation. It was a delicious treat to bury into Natalie's asshole. I fucked her with all that I had. I buried into her again and again. She whimpered, her bowels clamping down on me.

I enjoyed that heat as I fucked into her anal sheath again and again. I slammed into her, enjoying every second of her velvety bowels around me. She massaged me with that heat. It was an exciting delight to enjoy.

"Yesy yes, that's greaty good!" she moaned around Mom's asshole. "Ooh, ooh, you're just doing all the goody thingies to me. All the naughty wotty happy stuffy things!"

"Damn fucking straight!" I growled, fucking her hard. "Keep nursing from my mom!"

"Yesy yes, I lovey dovey it!" squealed Mom. "Breastyfeeding slutty girlsies is the bestest thingie in the world. Just as breastyfeeding you is the bestiest besty thingie a mommy-bimbo can do! I lovey being your mommy-slut!"

"I love it, too," I growled, slamming into Natalie's asshole. "Damn, that's good. That's so good!"

I hammered her asshole, rushing toward that amazing moment when I would cum in her asshole. I would flood her with all my spunk. Just fill her asshole up with spurt after spurt of my cum. It would be so good. I loved how she squeezed her bowels around my dick. It was just an incredible moment to have her gripping my dick.

I loved it. I loved it so much. She groaned, her bowels gripping my cock. She moaned as I fucked her asshole. I plunged into her bowels. I fucked her hard and fast. Her hips wiggled back and forth. she stirred her asshole around me.

I slapped my hand down on Kakalina's ass. She squealed around my mother's nipple. The two bimbo-waitresses nursed with such passion as I hurtled toward that moment when I would cum in Natalie's asshole. She gripped me. Massaged me.

It was a delight to feel her around me. She drove me toward erupting. "Fuck!"

I buried into her asshole.

She squealed in delight, her asshole convulsing around me. She gasped out in delight as she came. I savored her flesh rippling around me. She nursed at me with that hot anal sheath. I buried to the hilt in her bowels.

"Shit!" I snarled and erupted.

My cum spurted into her asshole. I flooded her with all that I had. It was so good to have all that delight rushing through me. Stars flashed across my vision. It was so good. I pumped blast after blast of cum into her bowels.

"Oh, oh, Mistery Ken!" she moaned, her head tossing and red hair dancing.

She milked my cock. It was amazing to dump all the cum I could into her bowels. It was just a fantastic rush. She worked out every last drop of spunk that I had. I groaned as she milked me. She trembled their while Mom beamed at me.

"Did you fill her up with your cummies?" she asked.

"Yes!" I grunted as I fired the last of my cum into her asshole. "Filled her up."

"Goody for you, Mistery Keone," she purred. "Now let me get you all nicey and cleany with a mommy titty fuck! Yay!"

I grinned at her as I moved to a seat in the kitchen. The two waitresses kissed each other, their lips melting together as my mom sauntered to me. She untied her apron behind her neck so it fell before her, completely freeing her big, soft tits.

She had mammoth breasts. Just enormous ones. I smiled from ear to ear as she sank down before me. They bounced as she gripped her tits and piled them around my dick. She squeezed them tight and worked her boobs up and down my dick.

"Shit," I groaned as she buffed me clean with her tits. "You're the best mom."

"I amy am!" she said, grinning at me. "Yeppers, I am!"

She smiled at me as she worked those buffing tits up and down my dick. She massaged me with them. I loved it immensely as she stroked me. It was just an incredible moment to feel her doing that. I loved it so much. I shuddered as she worked her breasts up and down my cock. It was just an incredible moment. I shuddered and loved how she massaged me.

I groaned as the heat rushed through me. A big smile spread on my lips as I enjoyed every last second of her touch. She stroked me with such passion. She worked her boobs up and down my dick. I groaned as she did that.

"That's good," I moaned. "Damn, that's so good."

She grinned at me, looking at once whorish and innocent. Almost virginal for a MILF. It was so deliciously wicked. Bimbos were so sexy. I groaned, my dick throbbing between her tits. I loved what she did to me. I savored how she worked up and down me. She drove me wild. I hurtled toward that moment when I would cum on her face.

I couldn't wait to do that. I wanted to jizz all over her features. She worked her boobs up and down my cock. She massaged me with all that she had, giggling as my crown popped out between her boobs on the downstroke.

"So cutie cute," she cooed and licked the crown of my dick.

I groaned at that extra bit of sensation. Her tits already felt incredible, but her hot tongue swiping across the tip of my cock was incredible. Her tits engulfed the sensitive bit before sliding back down. She licked me again.

"Yes!" I groaned as I enjoyed her tongue washing over my cock. "Oh, damn, that's good!"

She giggled again. "Cutie cutie dickie cute!"

She lapped at me again and again. It was so good to feel her doing that. I loved it. My body shuddered at the way she caressed me. She drove me wild with her hot mouth. It was an incredible moment. Her tits were just as amazing.

I would spurt my cum all over my mom's face. I would drench her with my passion. Just hose her down with all my spunk. That would be so much fun to do. I couldn't wait to hose her down with all that I had. Just shower her in my spunk.

"Mom!" I groaned.

"Are you gonna cummy on your mommy-slut's face, Mistery Keone?" she purred, working her tits up and down me faster. Her soft mounds squeezed about my cock. "Huh? Huh?"

"Fuck, yes!" I snarled as she licked my crown again. The pressure in my nuts grew. "Just a little bit more!"

She worked her tits up and down me as fast as she could, her tongue flicking across my crown. It was so good. I groaned at the pleasure she gave me. I hurtled toward that moment when I would cum. It was just so delightful to have her stroking her tongue over my tits.

I groaned as she licked me. She lapped at me with all that she had. It was just exciting. I groaned, hurtling closer and closer to cumming. She flicked her tongue over my crown. It was too much. I growled and erupted.

"Mom!"

"Mistery Keone!" she squealed as I splashed her face in my spunk.

The pleasure shot out of me. It was so good to have that pleasure screaming through me. I groaned through the bliss. It was so amazing to have it shooting through me. Stars flashed across my vision. I grinned with each eruption.

Each spurt of cum slammed bliss through me. It was just an incredible moment. I loved it immensely. I shuddered at the heat that slammed through my body. It was an incredible rush. I loved it so much.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned, my dick spurting more and more cum across her face. "Oh, wow, that's so good!"

I soaked my mother's face in my cum. My dick throbbed between her soft tits. They were just the best breasts. I groaned with each blast of cum. The pleasure crashed into my mind. Stars danced across my vision. It was outstanding.

I groaned through so much bliss. Through all that bliss. It was just an incredible moment to have all that ecstasy sweeping through me. I groaned at the heat of this pleasure washing through my mind. I shuddered at the bliss.

It was fantastic.

I felt so good as I panted. My orgasm hit that peak and the pleasure withdrew. I smiled at Mom as she grinned at me, cum dripping down her golden-brown features. She smiled at me, this joy in her eyes. She was so happy thanks to my spunk.

"Damn," I groaned. "Oh, damn, that was good. Kakalina and Natalie, come lick her clean!"

"Yesy yes!" the two bimbo-waitresses squealed.

They darted over and attacked the cum on my mom's face. I smiled at her as she beamed up at me. She was going to have all the help that she needed. I was so glad for that. She looked so happy here. I winked at her and rose.

"Well, I know dinner is going to be amazing," I told her.

"Yesy yes," she said before Kakalina kissed her, sharing my cum with her. I was glad for that. I would get out of their way so they could ready everything for tonight. I was in such a good mood. Just so glad that things were getting done.

I headed out of the house, stretching. I was glad that my inn was going to do even better than I could have imagined. I had hit Level 2. I was eager to hit Level 3. There were some of those amenities that I would love to have.

The sauna would be great. The private beach, too. Massage parlor. This was turning into a proper Hawaiian resort.

Well, an improper and amoral resort. I chuckled at that, eager to have fun. Eager to fuck Mrs. Dale again. That pregnant wife had been so hot to bang. She was here, and I would be able to enjoy her whenever I wanted. This app was the best.

* * *

Mrs. Shelly Dale

I had enjoyed being fucked by the owner. Mister Ken had an amazing dick. The Hawaiian stud had fucked my pregnant pussy so hard. And my asshole. That had been so good. I hummed as I slipped out of my room with my husband. I was in my new bikini.

It was delicious having my belly swelling above the skimpy bottoms, and the triangles barely covered my engorging breasts. They were getting sore. I was at the limits of when I could travel, but we didn't want the pregnancy to interfere with our vacation.

It would probably be our last for years until our baby was older.

My husband hand enjoyed the charms of the bimbo-concierge and the bimbo-maid. I wasn't concerned. He still loved me. I still loved him. We were on vacation in paradise. It was only right that we got amazing sex.

Yes, yes, it felt so right thinking that way.

We stepped out into the hot sun and the pool. There were lounge chairs set up and a lifeguard up on the stand. She waved to us in her red, one-piece bathing suit. The standard type that lifeguards always wore. Her tits were big enough for her to star on Baywatch and...

"Um, is her suit painted on?" I asked, watching those breasts heave unencumbered by cloth.

"Yes, it is," my husband said with a huge smile on his lips.

"Perv," I said jokingly.

"Ooh, ooh, let me put on your sunyscreen and keep your bodies all safey safe from the meany sun!" the bimbo-lifeguard offered.

Yep, she worked at this resort.

"Sure," I said as she hopped off her stand, her tits smacking together. She raced over. Even her pussy lips were painted red. She was utterly naked, her skin possessing the golden hue of a healthy tan, her blonde hair swaying behind her. "That sounds great."

"Okey-dokey," she said. "Ladies firsty first!"

I nodded and sat down on one of the chaise lounges. She moved behind me and grabbed up my bottle of sunscreen. She squirted the liquid into her hand. The scent filled my nose. She slapped it onto my shoulder blade and slid down, working it into my skin. she reached the knot.

Undid it.

I gasped as my bikini top now just draped over my heavy breasts. The bimbo-lifeguard worked up and down my back as my husband watched on, such lust in his eyes. His cock bulged the front of his swimming trunks.

I winked at him as the bimbo-life guard worked down to my butt-cheeks. She smeared them around my lower back, dipping her fingers into my bottoms. She then put more on and hugged me, rubbing her painted tits into my back. I felt the latex body paint as she reached around me.

She hummed as she rubbed the oil into my swollen stomach. I groaned as she worked. That felt so good. She massaged my pregnant belly as she worked the lotion into my skin. I groaned at her touch, her nipples poking into my back.

"Yesy yes, we have to get you all safey safe," she purred.

"Uh-huh," I groaned as she worked. "Ooh, that's nice."

"So nicey nice," she purred and worked higher. "And we mustn'ty forget your titties!"

My husband groaned as I gasped, enjoying the way her hands massaged my tits. He dug her fingers into my breasts. That felt so good. I groaned as she kneaded them with her special touch. A wave of heat rushed through me.

Her fingers pinched my nipples. I gasped at her oily digits massaging me. That was so good. My face twisted in delight. I groaned as she worked, her hands kneading my tits. My pussy clenched at the heat. Her boobs rubbed into my back.

"Ooh, ooh, such nicey titties," she cooed.

"Yep," my husband groaned in agreement. "Fuck, that's hot."

"Mmm," I moaned as she squeezed my tits one more time. "Leggy work!" She scrambled over the chaise lounge and knelt before me. She squirted more sunscreen lotion into her hands and rubbed them on my calves. "Got to protecty you everywhere!"

"Yes," panted my husband, his cock so hard. He watched on in awe. He moved behind the bimbo-lifeguard, his eyes burning hot.

I shuddered as she worked her hands up my legs. She massaged them with her hands. They were skilled at her touch, sliding up both my calves to my knees. She started at my thighs. I loved her hands rubbing at my legs, sliding around them.

She worked higher up them, my pussy getting wetter and wetter. She smiled at me as she worked, the naughty minx. My heart pounded a wild beat. She was good at this. Very good. She slid her hands over my thighs, massaging the outside and the inside as she came closer and closer to my crotch.

I shuddered as she reached my bikini bottoms. She grabbed the ties on the hips and pulled. She exposed my trimmed, red bush covering my pussy. She smacked her lips as she rubbed her hands into my skin.

"Ooh, ooh, now for the pussy!" she squealed and ducked her head beneath my swollen belly and attacked my cunt.

I gasped as she licked at me. Her tongue flicked through my folds. I groaned, shuddering at the way she tongued me. She stroked through my folds. I loved it so much. It was just an incredible moment to have her tongue stroking through my folds and brushing my clit.

"Shit," my husband groaned and shoved down his shorts. His cock popped out. He dropped to his knees and pressed his dick into her pussy. "Can I fuck you?"

"Of coursey you can!" she squealed. "Men can't go swimmy with a hardyon. I'll relieve your hardyon with my pussy! Yay!"

"Yes, yes, fuck the slut," I moaned as she licked at my cunt.

I was having a woman eating my pussy. It felt so good. I groaned as she stroked her tongue through my folds. Sh was so good at it. This was such an incredible rush to have her lapping at me. My face contorted in delight.

She thrust her tongue into my pussy. She swirled around in my twat. I loved how she did that to me. It was just amazing. Her tongue flicked around in my snatch. She drove me wild with that hot tongue. I whimpered, my head tossing.

"Oh, yes, yes, that's great!" I moaned. "Oh, you're going to make me cum!"

She moaned her agreement. She licked at me with hunger, her tongue flicking around in me as my husband fucked her cunt. He pumped away at her, grinning at me. I grinned back at Rick, loving that he was enjoying himself, too.

I knew I was.

That tongue swept up through my fold. She licked at me with such passion. It was incredible having her tongue lapping up and down me like that. I groaned, my thighs clamping down around her. She did such naughty things to me.

"Oh, wow," I whimpered. "That's good. That's so good!"

Her tongue lapped up and down my folds. It was so good to feel that. I loved the pleasure sweeping through me. My eyes rolled back into my head as she tongued my cunt. My husband grunted, fucking her hard and fast.

He plowed into her twat over and over again. He grinned at me as he fucked the bimbo-lifeguard's cunt. He fucked her hard and fast. She whimpered into my pussy, her tongue dancing all over my twat. It was such an incredible treat.

"Oh, you dirty whore," I moaned, my hands rubbing over my pregnant belly It was all slick with the sunscreen lotion.

"Yeppers," the bimbo moaned. "I'm just a whorey slut for you both to usey use! Yay!"

"Fuck, yes," Rick grunted as he hammered her cunt. He churned her up. "Shit, I am going to cum in your pussy, slut!"

"Wooty woot!" she squealed and thrust her tongue into my pussy.

She danced around in me. It was so good to have her doing that. I loved her swirling about in me. My face contorted with delight as she did that. She stirred me up. Her forehead rubbed into the bottom swell of my pregnant stomach.