The Bimbo App Bimbos in Paradise Ch. 03

Story Info
A sexy trophy wife checks into the Bimbo Inn with her hubby!
7.3k words
4.56
10.1k
9

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 10/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Sexy Trophy Wife Checks In

Keone "Ken" Kekoa - Owner of the Bimbo Paradise Inn

I smiled as the first two guests at my bimbo inn had just finished double-fucking Iolana, my bimbo-concierge. Now Mele, who had just swallowed a big load of my cum while I watched the fun, was escorting the two young men to their rooms.

This was a start.

"Ooh, look at all that yummy nummy cummies they pumped into my pussy and my assyhole, Mister Ken!" Iolana said brightly, her big boobs jiggling in the corset top she wore. It left her far, dark-brown nipples bare. She had such lovely skin. A golden hue that wasn't as dark as my own. "Let me get all cleany up for the nexty guesty-poo!"

"Sure," I said and glanced at my app. These two guys were staying three nights at $350 a night. That put me up to $1450 in total. Good thing they paid up front. That meant I had the next two days covered since it was costing me $600 a day to run things with three bimbo employees.

I had some buffer, but I needed another guest to check in.

Still, this was going amazing. I had my own bimbo resort. This was so much better than my dream of owning my own one. A pipe dream. No way a guy making minimum wage could ever reach that goal, but now...

Now I had thanks to this app.

Where did it come from?

How could it just magically make the inn I designed in it like a fucking Sims game come to life? And making women into horny airheads who worked for me for the pleasure of my dick was outstanding? My own mother was one of my bimbos.

I was such a perverted young man.

Damn, I was ready for what happened next. There were options to upgrade the inn. Grayed out options I was eager to unlock. I whistled as I waited for the next guest to appear. Mele would be fucking the two men.

That was what they were paying for, after all. I didn't mind if they fucked Mele or Iolana, but Mom would be all mine. She was the cook, though, so she shouldn't have any contact with the guests. I stretched my arms out across the couch and reveled in what I owned.

This was all mine so long as I made money.

* * *

Mele

I was so happy to lead James and Brent to their room. They were in One. It was so easy to find. I could count to one. See, just a single finger. One. They reached their door and shoved their keycard in. I pushed the luggage rack as they followed me in.

"Now," I said, turning around in my super cutesy maidy outfit. It was all frilly and lacy and low cutty to show off my roundy boobs. My pussy burned with all my exciteyment. I was so eager for goody things. I wanted to just do such wickedy things to them.

So wickedy.

"You have a dick that needs to be cleany, James," I purred and dropped to my knees before the black-haired guy with a goatee. "And I'm a maidy cutie, so suckying dirty dickies clean is my special... my special tee! I have a T in special!"

"What's the T for?" asked James as I yanked down his surfer shorts.

"Um..." I thought really super duper hard and it was all annoying. I giggled. "I don't know! I'm just a bimboy-maid!"

"Shit, you are," said Brent. He had blond hair and was scruffy looking. "Dude, this place rules."

"Yes, it does," James said as I opened my mouth all wide and swallowed his dirty dick.

I suckled on him, loveying how goody he tasted. That soury musk of Iolana's naughty assyhole made me shiver. I squealed in delighty joy at that earthy musk and suckled all hard on him. Just so hardy on his biggie dick.

"Damn, this is such a full-service inn," groaned James as I suckled on his dick. He stared down at me with such joy in his eyes.

And that made it all worthy it. That and the soury flavor and his biggie dick and the cummies I'd get to swallow. Makying the guesty-poo happy and drinkying jizzies were all made suckying on a dirty cock all worthy it.

"Shit, I'm just going to fuck her in the ass now," said Brent.

I squealed in delighty delight. What an awesomey thingie for the guesty-poo to do. My pussy clenched and my assyhole tingled. I wanted him to just butty-fuck me and make me feel so greaty good. Just so greaty and awesomey.

He pressed his cock into my butty-crack as I suckled hardy on James's dick. I bobbed my head, workying my lips upy and downy his thicky shaft. I polished all that dirty and delicious taste off his rod. He groaned as I did that.

Brent thrusty against my assyhole. He pushied so hardy against me. I quivered all in a delighty. It felt so greaty good to have him do that. Just so awesomey. I was so gladly for it. Just so happy. I shuddered as my anally sheath stretchied more and more.

Then he popped into me. He pushed all into my assyhole hole.

"Shit," he groaned. "Oh, shit, this bimbo's got a tight ass."

"She loves it, too," James growled. "She's sucking so hard on my dick. Damn!"

So hardy hard.

My cheeks hollowed with how hardy I suckled on his dickie. The soury flavor was all going away. That was so disappointy, but then I tasted his salty precummies. That meant he would be cummying in my mouth and giveying me all his yummy nummy jizzies.

Yippee for me!

I suckled so hard on him as Brent bottomed out in my assyhole. He filled up my bowels with his biggie dick. There ass o much of him in me. I shuddered in delighty joy at him. I quivered in delight, my bowels clampying down on him. He groaned as I did that and wiggled my hips all backy and frothy.

He drew back his cock. It was so fantastic to have him doying that. He made me feel so great good. It was a fabulous treaty. Just a goody delight. I was so gladly for it as he thrusty into me. He buried into my buttyhole again and againy.

It was awesomey.

"Yes, yes, yes," Brent groaned as he poundied my assyhole. He just thrusty so hardy and fasty. "Fucking tight ass!"

"And her mouth!" James grinned down at me. "You're going to be chugging down my cum."

Ooh, that sounded so nummy.

I suckled hardy on him, my hips wigglying backy and forthy. I loveyed how goody that felt. It was so great and awesomey. Brent thirsty in and out. In and out. The heat all metlty to my goody pussy. My cunty drank it all in.

Such a goody cunty hole.

Brent grunted as he thrusty away at me. His nuts slappied into my taint. My boobs jiggled as he fuckyed me. He thrusty away at me againy and againy. It was so greaty good. The pleasure all swelled in my pussy. I clampied down on his hugey rod.

My butty-cheek jiggled with his every thrust. I moaned around James's wondermus dick. I suckled hardy on him, drool dripping down my chin as I loveyed this so muchy much. I was in heaven here, suckying on one cock while another assy-fucked me.

I loved being assy-fucked.

"Damn, this slut's tight," groaned Brent. "What an ass, whore!"

I had a greaty ass. Yay!

I suckyed hardy on the dickie in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around the spongy crown. The salty precummies soaked my taste buds. That was so amazeying. I would have a biggie burst of delight. I wanted that so muchy.

I suckled with passion. My cheeks hollowing. Drool spilled over my chin as Brent's cock plowed so hardy into my buttyhole. He fucked me fasty and hardy. I swelled toward my climax. I wanted to just bursty with all my passion.

I was such a goody bimboy-maid.

My tongue danced around James's cock. He threw back his head. "You bimbo-slut! Yes!"

He erupted.

I made him cummy! I was so gladly as he flooded my mouth with all his spunkies. I gulped down his salty load as Brent buried his hugey dick into my butthole. The heat melted to my pussy while my belly warmed with all those cummies. I felt so greaty that I just exploded.

I climaxed so hardy.

My assyhole spasmed around Brent's thrustying dick. Pussy cream gushed down my thighs. I loved that heaty joy. Waves of rapturmus delight swamped my mind. I drowned in it as I gulpied down all of James's salty cummies.

"Shit, you fucking airhead!" gasped Brent. He buried into my asshole.

Erupted.

His cum spurted into my anally sheath. All his jizzies just flooded my buttyhole. My cunty convulsed hard, ascending more goody delighty joy gushing through me. I moaned around James's cock, swallowing all his salty jizzies.

Such goody jizzies.

"Yes, that's it," grunted James as he erupted one more time.

Brent growled as he pumped more and more of his cummies into my convulsying asshole. I milked him until he was all dry. I was so happy to do that. I quivered with such delighty joy. It all soaked through my thoughts.

I ripped my mouth off James's dick and gasped, "Now your dickie is all dirty! I'll have to suck it clean, too!"

"Yes you do," Brent said.

I loveyed takying care of the guesty-poos!

* * *

Keone "Ken" Kekoa - Owner of the Bimbo Paradise Inn

I was playing around on my phone, dropping some posts on Instagram about my inn to maybe attract some attention, when my mom came out of the kitchen in her sexy outfit. She wore an apron and nothing else. Her big, milk-heavy tits jiggled behind the frilly delight, her hips wiggling.

My mother was the epitome of the world MILF. She was definitely a mom I'd love to fuck.

"I'm all boredy, Mister Keone." She was the only one that used my full Hawaiian name, Keone. Probably because she picked it for me. "There's no foody to cook. I need to do something. Please, please!" She spun around and bent over, the ties of her apron draping over her plump ass. "Would you fucky me!"

"Shit, yes," I growled and rose to my feet. "I'll fuck you hard, Mom!"

"Yay!" she squealed, her hips wiggling. Her pussy dripped with juices. I couldn't believe she was shaved. I didn't want to know why. If she had a boyfriend, I never needed to hear about it. She was always working. That was why she was never home.

Three different jobs. She was amazing.

Now she just had one job. My bimbo-cock. And fuck-toy.

I unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock. I held it out before me, so eager to ram it into her. I wanted to make her squeal her head off. She would have a nice climax on my dick. That would be perfect.

I pressed my cock into her shaved pussy lips. I rubbed up and down her folds. She whimpered in delight, her body quivering. She was standing there in her sexy heels, just wanting to be fucked in the middle of the lobby.

Iolana watched on, her eyes so hot. She smiled at me. I winked at her and thrust into my mother's cunt. I loved being back into the hole that birthed me. It was such a forbidden delight, but I owned her. That was just amazing. I owned her, and it was such a fantastic treat to have her cunt around me.

But I didn't want to fuck her pussy. I wanted her asshole.

"Mmm, Mommy's biggie son is back in her pussy-wussy," she cooed. "Yesy he is. Ooh, Mommy loves having you in me, Mister Keone."

"Great to be in you, too, Mom," I said as I drew out. Her pussy clamped down hard on me. That felt good. Really, really good. "But..."

I popped out of her cunt.

"No, no, be a goody son and get back in your mommy's pussy wussy, honey bunny!" whimpered Mom.

"Don't you want me in your asshole?" I asked and slid my cock up her crevice to nuzzle against her backdoor.

"Ooh, ooh, I want you in my assyhole, Mister Ken," Iolana said, waving her hands and bouncing up and down at the concierge desk. Her tits heaved in her corset. "I want you in me so baddie bad!"

"Mister Keone is fuckying my assyhole!" Mom said. "Not yours! Mine! I'm the lucky ducky mommy!"

"That's right," I said and drilled against Mom's assyhole. "You can masturbate, Iolana."

"Yay!" the bimbo-concierge said and started doing just that. Her body shuddered as she fingered herself. It was obvious how her arm moved.

I smiled at her, glad she was having fun. I knew I was. I enjoyed that hot asshole stretching to swallow my dick. I pushed harder on my mother's backdoor. She gasped as she yawned open and swallowed me.

I groaned in delight as I pushed into her bowels. Her anal sheath swallowed my dick. The heat melted down to my balls. A big smile spread on my lips. I bottomed out in her asshole as Mom squeezed her bowels down on my shaft.

"Ooh, Mister Keone's goody dick is in his mommy's buttyhole," she purred and straightened. She pressed her back into my chest and stroked my cheek with her hand. "Isn't Mommy's assyhole just amazeballs?"

"So amazeballs, Mom," I groaned, sliding my hands beneath her apron and gripping her big breasts. I squeezed them. Kneaded them.

She whimpered, her asshole gripping my dick. It was so good to feel that. I loved it so much. It was just a delight to have her massaging me. It was so amazing to have her gripping me. I loved how wonderful she felt.

I thrust away at her. I fucked her with my big dick. I plowed into her with all that I had. It was so good having her bowels massaging me. I buried into her again and again. I thrust into her asshole, loving how she held me.

It was outstanding to bury into her with passion. I fucked her with all that I had. Her bowels massaged me. It was an outstanding to have her massaging me. It was so good. I loved burying into her anal sheath again and again.

"Yesy yes," she moaned. "Ooh, ooh, that's so greaty. You're so greaty. Mommy loves her greaty son!"

"Love you, too, Mom," I groaned, squeezing her tits. I kneaded them as I buried into her asshole.

I bet her milk soaked the front of her apron. I squeezed her heavy knockers as she moaned, her bowels clamping down on my dick. She held me tight with her asshole. It was so much a treat to fuck her. I pounded her again and again.

I fucked her with all that I had. It was amazing to bury into her. I loved pounding her bowels with my dick. I savored every last second of this treat. She groaned as she wiggled her hips from side to side. She stirred her bowels around my cock. It was a magical experience.

I buried into her again and again. I fucked her with force. I plowed into her with such passion. She whimpered as I did that. She held my dick tight in her asshole. I thrust into her again and again, reveling in this delight. I loved every second of fucking her bowels.

"Oh, that's good," she moaned. "That's so goody good!"

I pounded Mom, the pressure in my nuts swelled and swelled with my every thrust. I loved how she gripped me. She held me tight in her bowels. I fucked her with such force. She groaned, her asshole gripped me.

"Oh, damn, Mom!" I groaned. "That's good. That's just so amazing!"

It was heaven to fuck into my mother's bowels. I pounded her backdoor, the pressure swelling at the tip of my cock. I couldn't hold on much longer. I loved this delight. Her moans echoed through the lobby as I hurtled closer.

"Yes, it is," I growled. "Oh, damn, Mom, that's good! That's so good!"

"So goody good," she whimpered. "Yesy yes!"

Her asshole convulsed around my dick.

I groaned as her bowels spasmed around me. She suckled on me with her bowels. It was so hot feeling her writhing around me. I loved every second of her anal sheath rippling around me. I enjoyed that heat convulsing around me.

I buried into my mother's asshole and erupted.

I flooded her bowels with all my cum. I spurted into her again and again. It was wild to experience. Just such a crazy moment. I groaned at the heat of her bowels massaging my dick. I loved every last second of that passion.

She spasmed around me. She nursed on me with such passion. the heat shot through me with each eruption. I loved it. This ecstasy was amazing. She moaned, my hands kneading her tits. I squeezed her boobs as I spurted the last of my cunt on her.

"Oh, Mister Keone, that was so goody," she purred.

"So goody!" whimpered Iolana, masturbating still. "Yesy yes, so greaty! Ooh, ooh, my pussy feel so goody full of my fingers!"

Mele skipped out. "The guesty-poos are takying a nap!" She licked her lips. "I cleanied them up and they dumped cummies in all my holes."

"Good," I said and ripped my cock out of Mom's asshole.

Mele skipped over to me in her slutty French maid's uniform, her round boobs exposed and nestled in lace. She dropped to her knees, humming as she did. She grabbed my hips, opened my mouth, and swallowed my dirty dick.

I groaned as she hummed as she suckled on me. The buzzing pleasure of the sounds she made had me shuddering. That felt really, really fucking good. She swirled her tongue around the crown of my dick. Pleasure shot through me.

"Well, I have to start makying dinner!" Mom said. "Thank you, Mister Keone!"

"Yeah," I panted.

"Thank you!" Iolana squealed as she climaxed on her fingers.

I watched her shuddering, her big boobs bouncing in her corset. Then my eyes fell on Mom's rump swishing away. My cum dripped out of her crack. I loved it as Mele polished my dirty dick clean of my mom's asshole.

I groaned, loving Mele's enthusiasm. My bimbo-maid just wanted everything to be clean. She suckled on my dirty dick, polishing my pole. Her nimble tongue dance around me. She hummed as she worked, driving me wild with that wonderful mouth.

I groaned as she suckled on me. She swirled her tongue around my cock, polishing me. It was fabulous. I groaned as she nursed on me. My nuts twitched, the pressure to come building and building in me.

"Damn, Mele!" I groaned.

"Ooh, ooh, cleany his dickie," panted Iolana as she leaned over the counter. She smiled at me. "Just cleany him all up!"

"Yeah," I groaned, savoring that hot mouth working up and down my cock. Mele kept humming, adding another delight. "You are going to get a big and salty bonus!"

She squealed around my cock, so eager for that bonus. She suckled hard. Sloppily. The wet noises echoed through the lobby. I shuddered, my nuts twitching as I enjoyed her nursing on me for all her might. She put her all into loving my dick.

She bobbed her head. She worked her silky lips up and down my dick. She suckled on me with that hot mouth, her tongue dancing around my cock. She knew what she was doing to me. How she pleasured me.

She was so skilled at it.

"Damn," I groaned. "Oh, damn, that's good. That's so amazing!"

She moaned around my dick, polishing my pole. She was such a delicious bimbo-maid. Iolana watched her bringing me closer and closer to cumming. I hurtled toward that wonderful moment of cumming. I wanted to just burst in delight. It was such a fabulous treat to have her working on my cock like that.

I enjoyed the rapture of that hot mouth suckling on me. It was so good to have her nursing on me. She loved me with that big dick. It was fabulous. I groaned, hurtling toward that amazing moment of cumming.

"Shit, shit, shit, Mele!" I groaned. "Yes!"

I erupted.

My cock spurted cum into her mouth. She suckled on me with all that she had. Ecstasy slammed through me. Stars burst across my vision. I shuddered with each moment of this bliss. It was fantastic to have it shooting through me. Stars flashed across my vision. I was in heaven here. A big smile spread on my lips.

"Oh, damn, that's good. That's so good!"

She moaned around my cock. She suckled on me with her hot mouth. She nursed on me with all that she had. I loved how she did that. It was such a wonderful passion to dump my load into her mouth. I fired the last blast.

I panted here, my heart pounding in my chest. I felt so good after flooding her mouth with all my spunk. I filled her up with so much jizz. A big smile spread on my lips. It was a powerful thing to cum into her mouth.

Just an amazing moment to flood her with all that spunk. She felt amazing as she nursed down all my spunk. I smiled down at her. She popped her mouth off my cock. I panted as Mele smiled up at me, licking her lips.

"Such a yummy nummy rewardy, Mister Ken," she said.

"Yeah."

Dinner came around. I ate it in the kitchen with my staff minus Mele. She was waiting on Brent had James. They had gotten the meal and probably a good poke out of Mele. That also netted me another $40 in profits. I was up to $1490.

12