The Bimbo App Bimbos in Paradise Ch. 05

Story Info
The stud has a horny and pregnant wife to satisfy!
7.6k words
4.52
7.2k
8

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 10/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Pregnant & Horny Wife Checks-In

Thomas Kinkade

I loved staying at the Bimbo Paradise Inn. The perfect place to enjoy Hawaii.

I smiled at the airhead lifeguard at the inn's pool. She was a busty, blonde, and tan woman who had a red, one-piece swimsuit painted on her. It hid nothing, leaving her nipples hard and bare. And the folds of her pussy exposed. My cum dripped across her face.

She had just given me a titty fuck. Like the slutty maid who checked me on or the wanton concierge at the front desk, she was just eager to please me. It was so insane that this place was full of hot bimbos wanting to fuck.

"Let's takey care of your hardyon so you can swimmy safely!" the bimbo-lifeguard squealed, her huge tits jiggling. She licked her lips and spun around. She was on her hands and knees, her perky ass covered in the red paint.

And that shaved cunt. She had painted her vulva and pussy lips in the red. She dripped, though. My cock was so hard as I slid off the chaise lounge. I came out here naked, eager to enjoy sorts of delights.

I gripped her hips and guided my cock right to her pussy lips. I did not think I would get treatment like this, but I was glad for it. Worth the money to stay here. I nuzzled my dick into her pussy lips, parting those red-painted folds to find her wet, pink depths.

I thrust into her.

"Yesy yes, guesty-poo!" she moaned as my cock slammed to the hilt in her. She tossed her head, her blonde ponytail flying. "Fucky my cunty hole and dumpy all your cummies in me! Let's takey care of that hardyon! Yay!"

"Yes!" I growled and gripped her hips. The latex body paint felt so smooth. Such a different texture from skin. "I'm going to dump my load in your slutty cunt, you fucking airhead!"

"I'm airheady dummy bimboy-slut and lovey dovey it, guesty-poo!" she moaned as I drew back my cocks, savoring her hot pussy squeezing about me.

She felt so glorious around my cock. She massaged me with that hot snatch. I rammed back into her twat, burying deep and hard into her cunt. Her moans echoed through the pool area, the sun warm on my back. It was so great to fuck her.

I pumped away at her cunt. Her pussy squeezed down around me. She was just a complete slut. It was fabulous to pound her twat like this. I fucked her with force. I buried into her cunt with hard strokes, reveling in her pussy clamping down on me.

"Goddamn, you're a fucking whore!" I groaned, her red-painted ass jiggling as I fucked her.

"Yeppy, I am, guesty-poo!" she moaned, her pussy clamping down on my cock. "A fuckying whore that you're fuckying! Yay! I lovey dovey your goody dick in me! Ooh, ooh, just churny up my cunty hole and make me bursty in joy!"

"Shit!" I grunted, savoring her babble. I slammed into her cunt. I pounded that whore with all that I had. It was glorious.

She whimpered and moaned. I seized her blonde pigtail. I held her tight as I fucked her cunt. I pounded her snatch with all that I had. It was so good to bury into her cunt with stroke after stroke. I plowed into her cunt with passion.

My nuts slapped into her clit. The pressure in my balls grew with each thrust. I pounded her cunt with all that I had. I loved every second of fucking the airhead. She gasped and moaned with my every plunge into her hot twat.

"Ooh, ooh, just churny me up and makey me cum! I'll makey you cummy, too! Yesy yes!"

"You fucking will, whore!" I snarled, pounding her cunt. Her butt-cheeks jiggled. I gripped her ponytail, holding tight to her. "Fuck!"

I hammered her cunt with all that I had. It was so good to bury into her again and again. I loved every second of plowing into her snatch. She squeezed down on me with that hot twat. It was glorious to bury into her.

She wiggled her hips. She stirred her cunt around my dick in this marvelous way. I loved every last second of that heat around me. I grunted, thrusting away at her. I plunged my dick into her twat over and over again.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned, fucking her hard and fast. I loved this heat. It was so amazing to plow to the hilt in her. I slammed into her snatch. I fucked her cunt. "Shit, that's good. That's so good. You got a tight cunt!"

"Thanky you!" she whimpered. "Your biggie cock is all going innie and outie of my pussy! Ooh, ooh, that's it! Yay!"

Her cunt went wild around my dick. She convulsed, spasming around me. It was such a glorious moment to have her twat writhing around me. I groaned, loving how she suckled at me. The pressure at the tip of my dick hurtled toward the breaking point.

I buried into her cunt and erupted.

I spurted my cum into her cunt. I flooded her snatch with my jizz. The ecstasy swept through me. I grunted with each blast of spunk that flooded out of me. It was so good. Just a glorious moment. Her cunt writhed around my dick.

She suckled at me as I dumped my load in her. I gripped her ponytail. I loved how her snatch rippled around me. It was so good. It was just so wonderful to have that snatch convulsing about me. I snarled as I filled her cunt to the brim.

"Fucking whore!" I moaned.

"Yay!" she squealed, her pussy rippling around me. "Give me all your cummies in my pussy!"

I did. I gave her all my spunk. I unloaded in her cunt. It was just so good to dump blast after blast of jizz into her snatch. I filled her up with all that I had. It was amazing to do that. I was so glad to explode into her cunt over and over again.

"Shit!" I groaned as she milked me dry.

"Ooh, ooh, now you can go swimmy since you're not hardy any longer!" she moaned and crawled off me. "I'm such a goody lifeguard! Yippee!"

"Yes, you fucking are," I panted. God, I loved this place.

Now I can swim. She's so happy for that.

* * *

Keone "Ken" Kekoa - Owner of the Bimbo Paradise Inn

I loved owning my inn. It had so many perks. Like fucking the wives of the men who checked in. I got to cuckold them all. And today, a pregnant woman had walked with her husband. Her belly was so round, thrusting against the flowery dress she wore. It was low-cut to show off her nice tits.

Her husband was checking in with Iolana, my bimbo-concierge.

"So what's your name?" I asked the woman, smiling at her. I had just fucked Britney, my new bimbo-lifeguard, and now I wanted more.

"Oh, Shelly," she said. "Shelly Dale."

"Well, Mrs. Dale," I said, glancing back at her husband who was staring at Iolana's impressive cleavage. My bimbo-concierge wore a corset that lifted her breasts into a pair of lush mounds, her tie falling into her wonderful cleavage. "I bet your breasts are sore. I hear it helps a pregnant woman to have them massaged. I can do that for you. I'm an expert."

Her eyes flicked me up and down. A smile spread on her lips. This resort had an effect on women. They just wanted me. I wasn't about to complain as she nodded and purred, "I really could use that. It was a long flight, and they are sore. Thank you so much."

"Wonderful," I said and moved behind her. I unzipped her flowery dress, exposing the back of the gray bra she wore beneath. I pulled it off her and reveled her plump rump clad in gray panties. She had gorgeous legs. I unhooked her bra strap. "Let's get started."

I moved around before her, setting her dress on a nearby chair, and pulled her bra off. Her pale breasts came into view. They were just such lovely mounds. Just glorious to witness. Round and perky with fat, dark-pink nipples. Her belly swelled beneath her. A fertile curve that made my cock hard.

Her husband had bred her, but now I was going to enjoy her. I slid my hands up her belly to her boobs. I cupped those round mounds. They were D's on the verge of Double D's. They probably would be there by the time she had her baby.

I squeezed her breasts.

"Mmm," sighed Mrs. Dale, squeezing shut her green eyes. Her red hair swayed around her shoulders. "Oh, that's good, Ken."

I smiled at her and massaged her nipples. I glanced over at her husband. He was finishing checking out while staring at Iolana's tits. She would take care of him. I just had to enjoy his wife. I would make Mrs. Dale squeal on my cock.

It would be so glorious.

I kneaded those lovely mounds with my brown hands. Her pale mounds were such a delight to play with. She shuddered as my thumbs rubbed over her nipples. I massaged those hard nubs. I pressed them into her areolas.

She whimpered as I did that. Her body swayed. She wiggled her hips from side to side as I did that. I smiled at her as she whimpered. She purred her delight as I gripped her tits. I leaned over and nuzzled my lips against one fat nub.

I suckled.

"Ken!" she gasped as I did that.

It was so wonderful to suckle on her nipple. I loved dancing my tongue around her. She whimpered, her head tossing from side to side as I nursed on her. It was so much fun to love the married woman's nipple.

"Oh, Ken," she moaned. "Oh, that's what I need!"

She slid her fingers through my black hair. She whimpered in delight as I loved her nub. It was so much fun to suckle on her like that. I was glad to make her feel good. I wanted to devour her. To make her just cum so hard.

"Now let me just sucky your cock, Mr. Dale," cooed Iolana.

"Oh, god, she's really doing that to my husband," whimpered Mrs. Dale. "What is going on?"

I popped my mouth off her nipple and said, "Welcome to the Bimbo Paradise Inn, Mrs. Dale."

I dropped to the floor, my hands sliding over her pregnant belly. Her gray panties were beneath, riding low on her hips because of the curve of her belly. A damp spot darkened the center of her gusset. The tart aroma of her pussy bled through.

I drew down her panties, savoring the flavor of her cunt. She stared down at me, her eyes so wide as I worked. I winked at her as I pulled her panties down her pale thighs. I drew them past her knees and down to her ankles. I worked the cloth over her right foot clad in a sandal.

I nuzzled my face between the pregnant White woman's thighs. Her belly hid her face. The tart aroma of her pussy drew me on. She had a trimmed bush of red hair covering her bred depths. I nuzzled into it and licked at her married cunt.

"Oh, yes," she moaned. "Oh, my god, this inn!"

"Mmm," I groaned into her pussy, savoring eating her bred twat. It was so delicious devouring a pregnant wife's snatch. "Rick's getting his dick sucked by that trollop, and you're... Oh, my god, I just want to be your whore--"

She squeaked at those words and, from how her arms moved, clapped her hands over her mouth.

"Mmm, I'm going to take care of you while you're here, Mrs. Dale," I moaned and thrust my tongue into her pussy.

She whimpered as I did that. I swirled my tongue around in her cunt. I savored dancing my tongue around in her cunt. She had such a delicious-tasting pussy. I savored every moment of feasting on her. I danced my tongue around in her.

She gasped as I did that. She trembled, grinding her hot pussy on my face. It was so wonderful to have her doing that. She smeared that hot flesh on me. It was so good to have her do that. I loved how she tasted. That tart twat was so delicious.

I plunged my tongue into her pregnant depths, my hands kneading her butt-cheeks. Her swollen belly quivered above me. I loved staring at the fertile curve of her stomach. It was so hot as I devoured her cunt. I swirled around in her.

"Oh, Ken, yes," she moaned. "Oh, my, that's incredible. You're driving me wild. You know how to eat a woman's pussy!"

"I'm here to make sure your stay is as pleasurable as possible," I growled.

"Yes, yes, yes," she moaned as I plunged my tongue into her cunt. "I can tell. Oh, wow, that's so good! That's amazing! I love this!"

He husband groaned in the background as I feasted on her pussy. I loved this. I lapped at her folds. She tasted so good. Just so delicious. It was so wonderful to feast on her cunt. To strike my tongue through her folds.

She trembled, grinding her cunt down on my face. It was so good to have her do that. I loved how I licked at her. I loved tonguing her. It was so good to do that. My fingers kneaded her rump. She gasped, her pregnant belly jiggling over me.

"Ken!" she moaned. "Oh, you're so good at that!"

I stroked my tongue to her clit and danced over the pregnant woman's bud. I loved how she gasped as I did that. I savored the way she squealed it was so good to do this to her. I wanted to make her cry out in ecstasy.

I loved every last second of this delight. It was so good to do this to her. I was so glad to dance my tongue around in her snatch and stroke over her buds. Her pregnant belly jiggled as I feasted on her bred cunt.

"Oh, Ken, I'm going to... I'm going to cum!" she moaned. "Oh, yes, yes, you're just so good at eating pussy! I... I... Yes!"

Her pussy juices gushed out and bathed my mouth. I loved the tart flavor of her cunt. She tasted so good. I licked at her. I tongued her twat with passion, my dick throbbing so hard for her. I wanted to just ram into her cunt. I wanted to fuck her hard and fast.

I licked at her with all that I had. I tongued her cunt with force as she ground her furred muff on my lips. I loved how her pregnant belly heaved over my head. She held her stomach, her fingernails painted pink.

"That's amazing!" she moaned. "Oh, yes, yes, Ken!"

I stroked my tongue through her folds, feeling so good. I rose, my cock so hard. She panted as she swayed there. I cupped her face and kissed the married woman. She moaned, her mouth melting into mine. She tasted her own pussy juices on my mouth.

"Honey," groaned her husband. "Oh, shit, that's... Iolana!"

As he dumped his load into Iolana's mouth, I kissed Mrs. Dale. I had to fuck her. I had to slide my dick into her bred pussy. She whimpered into my lips, shuddering. I slid my hands down, brushing her breasts before stroking over her pregnant curve.

I broke the kiss and turned her around. She gasped as she grabbed the armrests of the chair and bent over. She thrust out her rump at me. Her gray panties shifted about her left ankle as she wiggled her ass at me.

"Fuck me!" Mrs. Dale moaned. "Please, please, fuck me!"

I gripped her hips and nuzzled my dick into the folds of her pussy. Her curls tickled my dick. A big smile spread on my lips at that wonderful sensation. I thrust into her cunt and groaned in delight at being in her married depths.

"Oh, Ken!" she moaned. "Oh, my god!"

"Shelly," her husband groaned. "You're..."

"Being fucked by the innkeeper's big dick!" she moaned. "Oh, yes, yes, this is what my pussy needs. A big, island cock fucking me! Oh, my god, just enjoy that whore, honey, and let me get fucked."

"O-okay," he said.

"Yesy yes, you can fucky my pussy and cummy in me!" Iolana squealed.

I just savored being in Mrs. Dale's married and bred pussy. Her silky twat squeezed around me. Her head tossed, her red hair dancing. I slid my hands around her waist and stroked over her pregnant belly. It was so delicious to hold her. She had a new life growing in her.

Motherhood in action.

Her pussy clamped down on me as I drew back my cock. I groaned as the White woman massaged me with her silky pussy. She felt incredible around me. I thrust back into her cunt. I buried to the hilt in her snatch. I loved how she massaged my dick with her pregnant snatch.

Her butt-cheeks jiggled as I buried into her. My nuts slapped into her bush as I fucked her. I massaged her pregnant belly, enjoying the swollen curves. Her moans echoed through the lobby of my inn as I fucked her.

I loved the Bimbo App.

Her pussy clamped down on my dick. She massaged me with that hot snatch. I buried into her again and again, enjoying every second of her pregnant passion around my cock. She moaned, her passion such a delight to hear.

"Yes, yes, fuck me with that big dick," she moaned. "Oh, you're such a sexy man, Ken. Ooh, yes, yes, churn me up!"

"Gladly, Mrs. Dale," I groaned. "We care about satiating our guests here at the Bimbo Paradise Inn!"

"I can tell," she whimpered, my hands stroking over her pregnant belly. "Oh, that's good. That's just amazing. Yes, yes, churn me up."

I thrust into her cunt over and over again. I fucked her with force. I pounded her cunt with all that I had. I wanted to make her just explode. It felt so good to do this to her. To ram into her cunt. She gripped me with that hot snatch.

Her pussy felt so amazing around my dick. She massaged me with that hot twat. I loved every second of it. I plundered her cunt as she wiggled her hips from side to side. She stirred me up as I fucked her hard and fast.

I loved it. I savored that amazing cunt around my dick. She gripped me with that hot flesh. I loved it so much. She whimpered and moaned as I fucked her. I pounded her cunt with all that I had. It was so good to do that.

I loved how she gripped me. How she massaged me. She wiggled her hips from side to side as I pounded her cunt. I fucked her hard and fast. I loved gripping her snatch like this. It was just fantastic to bury into her cunt with all my might.

"Yes, yes, yes," I whimpered. "Oh, that's so good. That's just wondrous. Outstanding. Mrs. Dale!"

"Oh, my fucking god!" she gasped, her husband moaning in the background as he fucked Iolana.

I pounded her cunt with all that I had. Her silky flesh brought me closer and closer to cumming in her married cunt. I held her pregnant belly as I pounded her. I fucked the redhead hard. She gripped me with her bred snatch.

Her hips wiggled, stirring her hot twat around my dick. I loved it. I savored every last second of fucking her cunt. I hurtled closer and closer to dumping my load into her. She gripped me, holding me so tight.

"I'm going to cum on that huge dick," she moaned. "Oh, yes, yes, you're such a hot, Island stud! Yes!"

Her bred pussy went wild around my dick.

I groaned as I plunged into her married snatch. She writhed around me, suckling at me. My nuts tightened with the need to dump my cum into her pussy. I wanted to flood her with all that I had. I plowed to the hilt in her snatch.

"Shit!" I growled and erupted.

I pumped my cum into her pussy. I spurted blast after blast of my spunk into her snatch. Her flesh rippled around me. It was such a wonderful moment to enjoy. I savored it immensely. I loved how her cunt convulsed around me. It was just fabulous.

"Oh, yes, yes, fill me up with your seed!" she moaned. "I need this!"

Her pussy suckled at me. She milked my dick. It was fabulous to dump everything that I had into her cunt. I loved every last second of that. It was just an amazing moment. I filled her up with spunk. She milked my cock dry.

I grunted as each blast of jizz flooded her cunt. Her flesh writhed around me as my nuts emptied themselves in her. I held her pregnant belly as I erupted for the last time into her bred depths. I filled her up with all my passion.

I spotted Asuka nearby. The new maid was smiling. An idea popped into my mind. Mrs. Dale whimpered, her cunt's spasms slowing around my dick. The nubile Asuka wiggled her hips and licked her lips. She wore her slutty, French maid's uniform.

"Asuka, lie on your back so Mrs. Dale can sit on your face," I said. "She needs to have you lick your cunt clean."

"Yesy sir, Mistery Ken," Asuka said and laid down on the floor.

Mr. Dale pulled out of Iolana's pussy and watched us. I slid out of his wife's cunt. She panted as I guided her to Asuka. Mr. Dale, his cock thrusting out before him drifted closer. He watched as I grinned at him.

"I'm going to fuck your wife in the ass," I said. "Feel free to fuck Asuka while I do that. She has a great pussy."

"Yesy I do," whimpered Asuka as Mrs. Dale lowered herself, with my assistance, to straddle the slut's face. "Ooh, ooh, a creamypie for me to eat! Yay!"

"Oh, my," Mrs. Dale moaned as she sat on the bimbo's face. "Oh, she's just licking me with such enthusiasm. She's lapping out all your cum, Ken!"