The Bimbo App Bimbos in Paradise Ch. 07

Story Info
The hot wife enjoys the Amenities at the bimbo resort!
7.6k words
4.66
5.8k
5
0

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 10/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hot Wife Enjoys the Bimbo Amenities

Keone "Ken" Kekoa - Owner of the Bimbo Paradise Inn

With all the rooms in my inn fully booked, my bimbos were often engaged pleasing the customers even in the middle of the night. There were some horny men that had to fuck my bimbo-maids and bimbo-waitresses and bimbo-lifeguard and bimbo-concierge constantly.

Only my mom, the bimbo-cook, was off-limits. I made sure of that.

Which was why I often only had my mom in my bed at night. Not that I minded only enjoying her taboo flesh.

She had big, soft tits that I loved to play with when I fucked her. I slid my hands up her body right now, my dick nuzzling into her shaved pussy. She wore the most loving and empty-headed smile as I squeezed those big udders.

Milk splashed across my face. It was such a good treat to enjoy. I loved the milk spilling down my lips. Mom giggled in delight as I pressed my dick slowly into her pussy. I sank into her forbidden depths, reveling in penetrating into my mother's pussy.

She birthed me.

She swallowed me with that tight snatch.

I groaned with the silky delight of her incestuous pussy devouring my dick. This was where I belonged. I groaned in delight at that hot pussy wrapped around my dick. She felt so amazing around my dick. I groaned in delight as I kneaded her tits.

Milk splashed across my features. I loved that delight as I bottomed out in her cunt. She shuddered on the bed in the room behind my office. Her pussy clamped down on me. She gave me such pleasure. It was a joy to be in her. I was so glad for it.

"Ooh, my son's biggie dick is backy in me where it belongy belongs!" she moaned, her pussy clamping down on me. "Yesy sir, Mistery Keone."

Everyone called me Ken but Mom. Well, she did pick the name. I guess that gave her right.

I drew back my cock, reveling in Mom's silky grip on my dick. She massaged me with that wonderful touch. I slammed back into her pussy. I buried deep and hard into her cunt. It was so good to have her gripping me like that.

I plunged my dick into her cunt. I fucked her hard and fast. I fucked her with all that I had. It was so good to pound her cunt like this. I fucked her with force. It was so good to bury into her with such passion.

"Oh, my god, yes!" she moaned as I did that. "Oh, yes, yes, just like that! It's so good! Just so delicious!"

"Yep," I groaned, fucking her hard and fast. I pounded her with all that I had. It was so delicious to fuck her with force. "That's it. That's so good!"

"So good!" she whimpered. "Oh, oh, that's so goody great!"

I pounded her cunt with all that I had. I loved her pussy squeezing down around me. It was so good to have her pussy massaging me. I loved pounding into her cunt with force. I plundered her cunt with all that I had. I was a delight. A treat. I buried into her again and again.

She squeezed down on me. She held me tight with her pussy. I loved every second of it fucking my bimbo-mom's cunt. I reveled in it. I savored that delight as I thrust away at her cunt. I fucked her with force. I pounded her twat with all that I had. It was a delight to bury into her snatch.

I fucked her cunt with passion. It was so hot to thrust away at her. I fucked her with all that I had. It was just a delight to bury into her again and again. I loved doing that to her. I enjoyed every last second of thrusting away at her cunt.

"Mistery Keone, you're the bestiest besty son a mommy could want with a hugey cock that makes your mommy's pussy all goody and greaty and hottie and juicy and greaty!" she moaned.

"Good, Mom," I panted, savoring the incestuous grip of her pussy.

I fucked deep and hard into her cunt. I thrust away at her with all that I had, hurtling toward that moment when I would cum in her. She whimpered with my every thrust. It was so good to do that to her. I pounded with force. I fucked her cunt with such passion, my nuts slapping into her twat.

The need to cum built in my balls. It was a delight to feel her gripping me. It was just an incredible rush to fuck her twat with that passion. She felt so good around me. I loved it as I buried into her snatch.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned. "Fuck, Mom!"

"Yesy yes, fucky mommy!" she moaned. "That's what every goody boy should do to his lovey dovey mommy!"

"Sure thing!"

I fucked my mom. I loved her pussy with force. It was such a rush to bury into her twat. I savored that delight. I buried to the hilt in her snatch. I fucked her with force. It was so good to have that hot twat around my dick. She felt just perfect. I was in heaven here.

I thrust deep and hard into her cunt, my nuts slapping into her taint. She felt so good around me. Just perfect. I loved that delicious treat. I fucked her with force. I pounded her twat with all that I had. It was a delight to fuck her.

I pounded her with passion. I buried my dick into her incestuous depths and squeezed her tits. More milk squirted into the air and splashed my face. The sweet flavor of her cream was such a delight to enjoy. I was glad for it.

I plunged deep and hard into her cunt. I fucked her with just everything that I did. It was an absolute blast. I fucked her with passion. I slammed my dick to the hilt in her cunt. It was glorious to bury into her snatch with all that I had.

"Yesy yes," she moaned, her pussy squeezing down on my cock. "My son's biggie dick. I'm gonna cummy on you, Mistery Keone. Yeppers, I am! Ooh, ooh, yay!"

Her pussy went wild around my cock.

I groaned at the heat spasming around me. It was so delicious having my mother's cunt squeezing about me. Just a delight to have that passion gripping me. I was just so excited about it. that was just a delight to have her gripping me.

"Shit!" I groaned and plowed into her snatch hard. "Mom!"

I erupted.

I spurted my incestuous seed into Mom's cunt. It was just the best. I loved that amazing twat rippling around me. She suckled at me with all that she had. It was just awesome as I dumped my load into her.

"Ooh, ooh, Mistery Keone's hottie seed in my pussy! You're gonna all knocky me up!"

"Maybe!" I groaned, the idea of breeding my mother was such a delicious prospect.

I spurted more and more of my cum into her pussy. I filled her with joy. I flooded her with every last spurt of my cum. It was a beautiful thing to erupt into her cunt again and again. I filled her twat with my spunk.

It was glorious.

"Shit," I groaned as I erupted one final time. "Damn, Mom."

"Mmm, that was so goody great," she squealed as I rolled off her.

I landed on my back and snagged my phone off the stand. I wanted to buy some more décor with the money I made today. The more little things, like some decorative plants for the lobby, the more I could charge for the room.

It was a small expense now that would pay for itself and way more in the long room.

I bought some nude paintings for the rooms. Delicious portraits of the bimbos. Then I bought a few palm trees for outside. I checked the stats. That brought me up to making $650 a night for the room, so up to $2800 a night if I was fully booked. I would also make extra from the restaurant.

Now I made $20k to $21k a week. With my expenses, I was projecting to make $79,500 for the month. That was great. I was getting closer to the $100k, plus more to actually do the remodel, to upgrade my inn to Level 3.

I couldn't wait for that.

Mom slept beside me as I thought about what upgrades I would take. What new amenities I would offer? I was up long into the night making plans. My bimbos returned to sleep after showering. Tomorrow would be another day.

* * *

Mrs. Carli Tempest

"Bimbo Paradise Inn?" I demanded as my husband drove the rental car from the airport. "That's what you chose?"

"Well, I thought it sounded fun," Jarod said, his shoulders hunched.

"Last time I let you choose," I muttered. "And don't expect any vacation sex now."

"I thought it would get you in the mood," he said as he reached our destination. The sign was ahead. The inn looked small. Two stories. It barely qualified. The palm trees out front were nice, though.

I rolled my eyes as he turned into the driveway. I shifted, my anger vanishing as he came closer. Okay, maybe it wasn't the worst place to stay. It did have a nice décor to the place. He parked and we climbed out of the car.

I made him take the luggage.

I stared at the palm trees. They were nice. The sliding glass doors whisked open for us. That was smooth. Maybe this wasn't the worst place in the world. I could only hope. Pray. My husband headed up to the front desk.

The woman there had big tits shown off by her corset-like top. Her nipples were bare, hard and dark brown. She was a local girl. Her tie fell between them. She flashed my husband a bright smile and leaned forward to let her boobs dangle over the counter.

She was showing them off to him. Shouldn't I care about that?

I instead smiled at the fern in the corner. Some lovely plants decorated the lobby that giving it a very lush and vibrant vibe. I liked it. I glanced back at my husband. He had his elbow leaned on the counter and...

Was cupping the concierge's naked tit. He squeezed her boob while the whore giggled.

"That's just one of the many lushy perky perks you get for staying with us, Mistery...?" She arched an eyebrow.

"Tempest. Jarod Tempest," he said like he was James Bond.

"Ooh, nicey nice," said the bimbo. "Let's just checky the computery thingie." She tapped loudly on the keyboard. "Yay! You have a reservation and a room that you get to stay in. That means you can do thingies to me like fucky me and licky me and jizzy on me. Isn't that neaty?"

"So neat," my husband said.

Did she just say fuck? And jizz? Like he could jizz on her? Just what sort of place was this?

Shouldn't I be mad? But it didn't bother me at all if my husband did anything with the trollop. Not one bit. I just hummed and turned to see a man in a pair of khaki shorts and some lei flowers around his neck. He smiled at me, an islander with golden-brown skin and such a handsome smile.

My pussy melted as he said, "Aloha!"

He took off the leis and placed them around my neck. "Aloha!" A smile spread wide on my lips. "It's so great being here!"

"Isn't it?" he asked. "I'm Ken, the owner. Care for a tour?"

"Sure," I said as the concierge darted out from behind the counter, dropped to her knees, and pulled down my husband's shorts.

She swallowed his dick as Ken placed his hand on my ass and guided me. I shuddered, finding myself pressed against him. His hand felt so nice on my rump. I just breathed in the vibe here. I smiled at my husband as he wore a huge grin while getting blown.

Ken led me from the lobby, his hand squeezing my ass through my shorts as we walked. My cunt was growing hotter and hotter. I bet he liked blondes. Every guy loved a blue-eyed blonde with nice boobs. Mine weren't as big as that hussy sucking on my husband's cock, but they were still perky.

"So you really own this place?" I asked as we headed down a hallway to glass doors that led out to a small pool area.

"Yep," he said. "Been a dream of mine to own a resort, and thanks to the bimbos, I attract customers all the time."

"Like that slut sucking on my husband's dick right now?" I asked.

"Iolana is a delicious bimbo," he said, nodding. "She runs the front desk for me. She'll take care of your husband." He pushed open the door onto the pool and motioned to the lifeguard on her stand. "That's Britney. She's another bimbo."

"Yay, a new guesty-poo!" squealed the busty blonde lifeguard. She wore a red one-piece... No, the bathing suit was body paint. Her large tits jiggled in an obscene way, her nipples poking out hard. She had skin tanned and hair bleached by the sun. "So goody great, Mistery Ken!"

Britney climbed off her tower and darted over to us. She threw her arms around me and kissed me on the mouth. I groaned, my lips melting to hers as Ken squeezed my rump. He kneaded my ass. I shuddered. This was so insane.

And wonderful.

"Ooh, you can't go swimmy with your clothes on, silly goosey goose!" the bimbo said when she broke the kiss.

"Oh, yeah," I said, dazed. Swimming?

The bimbo ripped off the tank top I wore. The leis came off, fluttering to the ground. The bimbo threw my tank top on the bench. I blinked at that. She slid her hands around me and unhooked the gray bra I wore. Nothing special. Just a comfortable bra to wear while traveling.

"Now those shorty shorts!" The bimbo dropped to her knees, her painted tits heaving. She smiled at me as she unsnapped my shorts and yanked them down. I trembled as she did that. This was such a wild place. I couldn't believe it. "And the panties!"

Those came off next. I was suddenly naked with the sun on my breast and back. My blonde hair swayed as Ken nodded, a big bulge in the front of his pants. Oh, my, was he hung? He felt like he was hung.

I shuddered as the bimbo-lifeguard grabbed a bottle of sunscreen. "Just lie down, and I'll rub you down!"

"Oh, sure," I said and lay on the chaise lounge on my belly.

The sunscreen was squirted onto my back. I shuddered at the feel of it. Then her hands rubbed my flesh. It was such a delight to feel her hands working up and down my back. She hummed as she worked, sounding so happy.

"Protecty the back from the meany sun so you don't get reddy burns all over your hottie body!" she sang.

Such a wonderful resort.

She moved lower and lower down to my butt-cheeks. I couldn't believe that I was naked before a man who wasn't my husband while a bimbo in body paint rubbed sunscreen into my back. And to my ass. She rubbed my butt.

"Protecty they butty-cheeks that are all plumpy and softy and so much funny to squeeze!" she cooed.

I loved her squeezing my ass. Then hands were rubbing at my legs. Those belonged to a man. To Mister Ken. The owner. His touch felt so good on my bare legs. I shuddered, this heat washing through me. It felt so wicked to have him massaging me like that. Just such a naughty thing to be experiencing. I loved it.

"Pleasey please, roll over so I can lotiony your titties," said the bimbo-lifeguard as she straddled me.

I rolled over to see her red-painted ass before my face. She was over my stomach. She squirted the sunscreen on my lower belly. On my pubic mound. I had shaved my pussy and left a landing strip of hair leading down to it. A surprise for Jarod.

I shuddered as those fingers rubbed at my pubic mound, so close to the folds of my pussy. Ken started rubbing at my feet. I groaned as his thumbs massaged my soles. That felt so good as the bimbo-lifeguard backed up.

She slid her rump over my tits as she worked up my stomach. I trembled as her back came closer and closer to my lips. I smacked them, eager for that moment to happen. This was so wild. I couldn't believe she was getting closer and closer until...

Her pussy was right over my face while she massaged my tits.

"Oh, god," I moaned as she rubbed at my boobs. I stared at her pussy her vulva painted as red as the rest of her. Her outer labia parted, though, revealing her pink inner folds. The sweet aroma of her pussy filled my nose. I couldn't believe this was happening. "Oh, that's good."

"You have such nicey boobies that we have to protecty from the naughty sun!" squealed the bimbo.

"Mmm," I purred in agreement as she rubbed my tits, her fingers brushing my nipples.

Ken's hands swept up my legs he was working higher and higher. I spread them for him, my married pussy so wet. I shuddered as his touch climbed higher and higher until he was nearly at my pussy. His fingers brushed my vulva.

Then his lips kissed at my cunt.

"Yes!" I gasped as another man licked at my pussy. I was cuckolding my husband with Ken and did not care. "Oh, that's amazing!"

"Yesy yes!" squealed the bimbo-lifeguard as she planted her sweet cunt on my face.

I had a pussy on my lips. Juices soaked through my mouth. Sweet and delicious. I tongued her. I licked and lapped at her with all that I had. I stroked through her flesh as Ken ate me. I had never devoured hot cunt before, but...

I loved feasting on the bimbo's snatch as he licked me. She tasted so good as her hands kneaded my boobs. Pleasure rippled from my tits to my cunt being devoured by another man. I squeezed my thighs around Ken's face.

It felt so good having that tongue licking at me. It was just a delight to have him flicking through my folds. I moaned into Britney's pussy. I devoured the bimbo's cunt with passion. I licked and lapped at her. I enjoyed this passion.

She moaned on me, her painted ass clenching before my face. She squirmed back and forth as I tongued her. I licked through her folds, loving the taste of her pussy. She had such a yummy cunt. Just a delight to enjoy.

She whimpered as I thrust my tongue into her cunt. She moaned, squirming on my face. Her passion echoed through the air as Ken devoured my cunt. He licked around in my own snatch. It was just a beautiful thing.

"Oh, my god," I moaned into her pussy.

"Yes," growled Ken as he feasted on me.

He plunged his tongue into my snatch. He swirled around in me and drove me wild with that tongue. He knew just how to devour me. How to love me. It was a beautiful thing to experience. I shuddered as he stroked to my clit.

I squealed in delight and found the bimbo-lifeguard's clit. I licked at her. I tongued her with all that I had. It was so good to do that to her. To flick my tongue around her bud like that. She whimpered as I did. Her back arched.

"Yes, yes, yes," she moaned. "Oh, that's good. That's so good. You're driving me wild!"

I suckled hard on her clit. I nursed with all my might on her bud. It was just so much fun to do that as Ken tongued my own. The need to cum swelled in me. I hurtled toward that moment. It was just so good. My eyes rolled back in my head. I would have a big cum. Just a hard climax. I shuddered as I suckled at her clit.

I nursed hard on her.

She trembled as I did that. She squirmed on me as I flicked my tongue across her folds. I enjoyed licking her like that. She whimpered, her butt-cheeks jiggling. My orgasm swelled so fast as I flicked my tongue around her clit like Ken did to mine. He drummed mine with such skill.

"Yesy yes, guesty-poo!" the bimbo cried out as she came.

Her bleached-blonde hair swept around her shoulders as her sweet juices spilled out of her pussy and soaked my mouth. It was such a delight to have her drowning me. I groaned, licking at her cunt. I enjoyed every wonderful moment of this passion. It was so good to have her gushing juices drowning me.

"Yes!" I moaned, my own orgasm bursting through me.

I squirted passion. My pussy convulsed so hard, I felt my juices flooding out of my cunt and into Ken's mouth. Another man gave me pleasure. It was such a rush to have all that bliss sweeping through me. I shuddered, moaning into the lifeguard's cunt.

"Yippee yay!" she moaned, her painted ass clenching before my face. "Such a goody great cummy!"

I could only moan in agreement as I licked her pussy. I tongued her cunt. I licked her pussy with passion. I stroked through her folds. She gasped as I did that, her juices spilling into my mouth. Waves of delight washed out of my cunt and drowned my thoughts.

I loved that pleasure. It was so good to have it sweeping through me. I shuddered on my back, the pleasure washing through my thoughts. It was just a great time. I was so happy for it. Stars flashed across my vision as I groaned.

"Ooh, that was so goody greaty good!" the bimbo-lifeguard moaned as she slipped off my face. "Yesy yes, now you have to be protected in your pussy, too, by Mistery Ken's big dick."

"I don't think that will protect me," I groaned. "That might cause other issues."

12