The Bimbo App Bimbos in Paradise Ch. 09

Story Info
The owner of the resort has new bimbo sluts to hire to staff.
7.5k words
4.55
4.6k
2
0

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 10/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hiring the New Bimbo Sluts

Keone "Ken" Kekoa - Owner of the Bimbo Paradise Inn

I selected Concierge for Ms. Tenant.

That was the perfect role for my old boss from the Hyatt. The sexy Ms. Tenant was suddenly clad in her concierge's uniform. A blue corset top that cupped her breasts and left her pink nipples bare. A red tie fell into the cleavage of her round tits. A very short miniskirt and heels completed her uniform. She still wore her glasses and her blonde hair pinned up in a bun.

I groaned as Iolana, the original bimbo-concierge, suckled on my dick with gusto. As much fun as that was, I wanted to have Ms. Tenant suck my dick. I had imagined the uptight bitch blowing my dick so many times.

I rose and let my dick slide out of her hot mouth with a wet plop. I moved around the desk, my dick bobbing before me. Ms. Tenant stared at it, her empty-headed eyes lighting up. She bounced up and down, her boobs jiggling in her cleavage.

"Mistery Ken's biggie dick!" she squealed, clapping her hands together.

"That's right," I said. "So get down on your knees, open your mouth, and suck on it. You're my whore now. I own you."

"Yesy sir, you do owny me!"

Ms. Tenant dropped to her knees and opened her mouth wide. She swallowed my cock. I groaned as she did that. Her lips slid over my mouth. It felt so spectacular to have her mouth swallowing my rod. I groaned at the wet warmth that engulfed my dick.

It was perfect. My dick twitched as she suckled on me with such abject delight. I loved everything that she did to me. She felt so good suckling on me. I groaned as she worked that hot mouth up and down my dick. It was such a delight to have her working that mouth up and down my cock. She nursed on me with passion.

I groaned as she did that. My eyes rolled back in my head as she suckled on my cock. She nursed on me with passion. It was just so good to have her suckling on me like that. I groaned with passion. She drove me wild with that hot mouth. She nursed on me with all that she had. It was fantastic to have her working that mouth up and down my dick.

"Shit, shit, shit," I groaned. "That's it!"

"She's suckying your dick all nicey and goody, Mistery Ken!" Iolana said. "She's a goody bimboy! She'll do so greaty at the fronty desk!"

"Yes, she will," I groaned, savoring that hot mouth working up and down my cock. "Damn, you're doing amazing, Ms. Tenant!"

She squealed and suckled with even more might on my dick. I groaned at the way she did that. She was so skilled at working her mouth up and down my dick. It was an incredible moment to have her nursing on me. She worked that hot mouth up and down my cock.

She suckled with passion on my cock. It was just a wild delight. I groaned with such passion. She worked her mouth up and down my dick. She suckled on me with all that she had. I shuddered at that heat. She wanted my cum.

I wanted to give it to my old boss. I wanted to dump my load into her mouth. She needed. I craved to give it to her. Just so happy to have her bobbing her head. She worked her mouth up and down my dick. She was so skilled at that.

"Damn," I groaned.

"Sucky that dickie, Missy Tenant!" squealed Iolana. "You're doing such a greaty job! We have to serve Mistery Ken and the guesty-poos with suchy dedycation."

The slut moaned her agreement and suckled on me with all that she had. It was just so good to have he do that I loved it immensely. She suckled on me with all that she had. It was just incredible to have her mouth working up and down my cock. She nursed on me with all that she had. It was fantastic to have her doing that. I loved every last second of her suckling on me. I groaned as she bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my dick.

"Yes, yes," I groaned. "That's good. Just like that!"

She winked at me as she suckled on my dick. She nursed on me with all that she had. It was just so good to have her doing that. I loved it immensely. She worked that hot mouth up and down my dick. She suckled on me with that hot mouth. She was so good at it.

I groaned, loving what she did to me. She suckled on me with all that she had. It was just a beautiful thing to have her suckling on me. She nursed with all her might on my dick. It was fabulous I groaned, loving it.

"That's so good!" I groaned. "Oh, that's just so amazing. Shit, shit, that's delicious!"

I hurtled toward that wonderful moment. It was so good. I loved her suckling on me like that. She nursed on me with all that she had. I groaned, the heat building and building in me. I would have a mighty cum. Just a huge burst of delight.

She worked her mouth up and down my dick. She suckled on me with all that passion. It was so good to have her nursing on me like that. I groaned, the heat swelling me toward a climax. I shuddered, enjoying that delight.

"Oh, that's good," I groaned. "That's so good. Shit, shit, that's good!"

She whimpered around my dick, suckling on me. She nursed on me with such passion. I loved it. I loved it so much. She suckled on me with all that she had. It was just an amazing moment to have her doing that.

My nuts twitched as she brought me closer and closer to erupting. I hurtled toward that moment of climaxing. It was so fantastic. I loved every second of it. My nuts tightened. I gripped the sides of her head as she nursed on me.

"Fuck!" I growled and erupted.

I flooded my old boss's mouth. I dumped my load into my new bimbo's mouth.

Ms. Tenant squealed around my cock as I filled her mouth with my spunk. It was so good to have all that pleasure shooting from me. I groaned with each blast. It was fantastic. I loved it immensely. This pleasure shot through me. It was so amazing. I grunted with each blast of cum. I spurted blast after blast of my spunk into her mouth.

It was just a wild moment. I groaned as I erupted over and over. The pleasure slammed through me. Stars of triumph swept through me. I had utterly dominated her. She was my whore now. I groaned as I fired a final volley of cum into her mouth.

"Shit," I groaned, savoring that pleasure. "Oh, shit, that's good."

She moaned around my cock and nursed on me with delight. It was so good to have her doing that. She suckled on me with passion. I shuddered, loving that passion. My heart pounded in my chest as I erupted one last time.

Ms. Tenant moaned around my dick as she kept suckling at my cock. I stared down at her and asked, "Have you ever licked pussy?"

She mumbled around my cock.

"Don't talk with your mouthful of dick," I said.

She ripped her mouth off and giggled, "Sowry! I fowgot! What was the question?"

"Have you ever licked pussy before?" I repeated. Bimbos was such airheads. I had no idea how my mother was able to cook successful meals for an entire restaurant without ever making a mistake on any of the many different dishes that were ordered when she had not a thought in her mind.

Ms. Tenant's face scrunched up in thought. It looked almost painful for the bimbo. Her nose twitched, her glasses shifting. "Nope! I've never ever ever never eaten pussy before! Eatying kitties is wrongy!"

"No, no, not cats, pussy!" I said. "Cunt. Snatch. Twat. A woman's vagina!"

"Oh, no!" She smiled at me. "I'm not a lessybean."

"No, you're a bimbo! And bimbos eat pussy and love it! So..." I motioned to Iolana. "Eat her pussy and make her cum."

"Okey-dokey!" Ms. Tenant purred and crawled forward. "Yummy nummy pussy lickying! Yay!"

She buried her face between Iolana's golden-brown thighs. The White bimbo ate out the Hawaiian slut's cunt with gusto. Iolana gasped, her big boobs jiggling. She quivered, her face twisting in delight. It was such a hot sight.

I dropped to my knees behind Ms. Tenant and flipped up her skirt to expose her ass. I slapped my golden-brown dick on her pale ass. She lived in Hawaii but didn't have a tan. That was sad. I nuzzled my cock down to her pussy.

I found her cunt's entrance and buried to the hilt in her. She moaned into Iolana's pussy as I filled up that twat. I groaned, finally in Ms. Tenant's snatch. It was so heavenly to fuck my old boss. I could use her how I willed.

What a heady thought.

"Mistery Ken," Ms. Tenant moaned into Iolana's pussy. "Yesy yes, you have such a biggie dick. I lovey dovey it in my pussy!"

"Me, toos!" Iolana moaned. "And you're lickying my pussy kitty with your hottie tongue and makying me feel all goody greaty good!"

I loved hearing those sounds as I gripped the slut's hips and drew back my dick. She moaned, her pussy clamping down on me. She held me tight with her snatch. I thrust into her cunt. I savored that hot cunt massaging me. It was a beautiful thing.

I thrust away at her twat. I fucked her with force. It was just so good to pound her twat with all force. I buried into her again and again. It was just a delight to thrust away at her snatch. Just so good to fuck her with such vigor.

"Ooh, ooh, licky my kitty with your wickedy tongue!" whimpered Iolana. "So goody great at that! Yesy yes, she is, Mistery Ken!"

"Good!" I growled. "She's also an excellent cocksucker!"

"Yay!" Iolana clapped her hands and threw them over her head in triumph.

I smiled at that as I fucked my newest bimbo hard in the cunt. I pounded her with force, loving the way that she squeezed about me. I groaned at the heat about my dick. It was such a perfect treat. I loved every last second of that wonderful twat gripping me.

She held me tight. She massaged me with that wonderful snatch. I fucked her with all my might. I loved plunging into her snatch's depths. It was such a good moment. I thrust away at her. I pounded her with all that I had.

She whimpered, squeezing her snatch down around me. She wiggled her hips, stirring her cunt about my dick. It was a wonderful treat. I loved it so much. I savored the way she fucked me. I enjoyed her twat around my dick. I fucked her hard and fast.

She squeezed her cunt down around me. She held me tight with her delicious snatch. It was so good to have her massaging me. I loved every second of that delight. It was so good to pound her. I buried into her juicy snatch.

"Ooh, ooh, Mistery Ken!" moaned Ms. Tenant. "That's so goody! You make my pussy feel all goody and cummy and I wanna cummy and have biggie pleasure and just cummy so hardy on you because you fucky me so hardy with your biggie dick and it's so amazying!"

She managed to say so much in a single breath, she was panting. She breathed heavily into Iolana's cunt as I fucked her snatch. I loved that tight sheath squeezing about me. It was just so amazing to have her pussy around my dick. She massaged me with her snatch, my nuts tightening.

I hurtled toward that moment when I would cum. I wanted to dump my load into her pussy. It was just such an amazing moment. Her pussy was so much better than I thought it would be I grunted with each thrust as I hurtled toward that moment when I would cum.

I would dump my load into her pussy. I would fuck her with force. Just spurt into her twat with all that I had. It would be so amazing. I groaned with each thrust into her snatch. I fucked into her with all that I had.

It was so good to have her pussy squeezing down around me. Her hips wiggled, stirring her cunt around me. Iolana gasped, her head throwing back. Her big boobs jiggled in her corset as she gripped the back of Ms. Tenant's head.

"Missy Tenant, that's so goody!" whimpered Iolana. "You're lickying my clitty and making my pussy all purr. That's so goody. I'm gonna... gonna... Cummy!"

She bucked through her orgasm, drowning Ms. Tenant with a flood of pussy juices. It was wild to watch. I loved the sight as I fucked deep and hard into that cunt. I fucked into her pussy with all that I had. It was so good to pound away at her.

I thrust into her snatch with force. I fucked her with all that I had. It was so good to bury into her with passion. She whimpered and moaned as I fucked her like that. I pounded her cunt with all that I had. I thrust into her twat with passion.

"Yesy yes yes," squealed Ms. Tenant. "I'm cummy on your biggie dick, Mistery Ken! Cummies!"

"Shit!" I grunted as her pussy rippled around my dick.

She felt so good about me as I thrust away at her. She moaned into Iolana's snatch as I fucked to the hilt in that wonderful cunt. It was just an incredible moment to plow to the hilt in her. She felt so good suckling at me.

"Ms. Fucking Tenant!" I moaned and buried into her pussy.

I erupted.

Her cunt rippled around me as she giggled. I filled her twat with my spunk. I flooded her with all that I had. It was just such an incredible moment. I loved every last second of this delight. It was just so amazing. I shuddered with this passion. It was incredible to have that pussy around me, nursing at me.

"My fucking whore!" I growled as I pumped more and more of my cum into that hot pussy. I filled her to the brim with my cum. "Mine!"

"Yours, Mistery Ken!" she whimpered, her pussy milking me dry.

I spurted more and more of my cum into her twat. My balls twitched as they unloaded all that delight into her cunt. She felt incredible about me. I loved every last second of emptying my nuts into her. I panted, feeling amazing.

"Yes!" I growled, erupting one last time into her snatch. "You are mine!"

"Yoursy yours!" she moaned. "But silly billy Mistery Ken, my name is Donna not Fucking. Donna!"

I chuckled and ripped my cock out of her cunt.

* * *

Ms. Donna Tenant - Bimbo Concierge

"You're my whore," Mistery Ken said. "Now bend over that desk. I'm going to fuck you in the ass!"

"Ooh, ooh, I've never ever never done anally fuckying before!" I was so happy for that. Just so happy wappy. I was so glady to work for Mistery Ken and not the poppy Grand Hyatt. This was so much funner.

I bent over his desk and thrust out my assy at him. All his jizzies dripped down my thighs. It felt so goody to have him in me. I lickyed my lips. Pussy was such a yummy thing. I was no lessybean, but I was a bimbo, so I loved cunty cunts.

And dicks.

Biggie, thicky, throbbying dicks that fuckyed me in all my holes. Like my assyhole.

Mistery Ken pressed his wondermus cock into my butty-crack. I shivered as he found my assyhole. He planted his hands on the desk and thrust against me. I squirmed and moaned as my anally ring stretchied open for him. I whimpered, my nipples rubbing into the cool wood.

"Ooh, ooh, Mistery Ken!" I moaned as my anally ring opened wider and wider until...

Mistery Ken popped into my bowels and slidy into my assyhole. I groaned in delighty joy at that. He was so biggie and thicky in me. The velvety heat melted down to my sloppy cunty cunt. I whimpered as he went deeper and deeper into me until his bush rubbyed on my butty-cheeks.

"Mistery Ken," I cooed in happy delight. He was all the way in my assyhole. "Fucky me all anally and make me have more cummies! I love cummies!"

"Me, toos!" squealed Iolana who had such a yummy and spicy pussy.

Mistery Ken thrusty away at me. He fuckyed my assyhole with his biggie dick. It was so greaty good to have him doing that. I loveyed it so muchy much. He slammed into me with all that he had. It was so goody and so greaty. He churned me up. I loveyed it.

I squeezed my bowels down on his thrustying dick. He grunted as he poundy me in the assyhole. I moaned in delighty joy at that. It was so great to have him doing that. He pumped away at me with such hardy thrusts.

I groaned in delighty joy as he hammered my assyhole. He grunted with such manly passion with each hardy thrust. I whimpered, the heat all meltying to my naughty pussy cunt. I was rising toward my orgyasm. I would have such a biggie orgyasm.

"Ooh, ooh, I lovey dovey anally sex, Mistery Ken!" I groaned.

"You're a fucking bimbo-whore, Ms. Tenant," he grunted as he fuckyed my anally sheath. "You love every type of sex!"

"Wow!" I said in awe. "That's so amazeying! And gloriosio! I wanna have all the sexy times!"

"Me, toos!" squealed Iolana. "I lovey dovey sexy times with all my hearty heart!"

Mistery Ken chuckled as he pounded my asshole. "Fucking bimbos."

"Yesy yes, fuckying bimbos is what every man has to do!" Iolana moaned.

I moaned my agreement as all that goody joy burned in my assyhole. Mistery Ken gave me such goody feelings with his awesomey cock. That amazeballs dick thrusty over and over into my bowels. I whimpered, my pussy on fire.

The heat all built and built and built in my pussy cunt. I shuddered, hurtling toward an orgyasm. I would have such a hugey orgyasm and just cummy over and over and over again. It would be so awesomey.

"Shit!" grunted Mistery Ken. "That ass!"

"My assyhole is so goody," I whimpered.

"So fucking good!" he growled. "Damn!"

I smiled, my orgyasm building and building as he fuckyed me with all that biggie dick. The burny friction made my pussy cunt feel so greaty good. I shuddered, my nipples all kissying the desk. They tingle with happy joy.

He grunted, fuckying my assyhole with such force. He buried into me with all that he had. It was so great I was so happy to have all that goody joy building in my pussy. I whimpered, squeezying my anally sheath down on his thicky dick.

"That's it!" he growled, hammering me. "Cum, you dirty whore! Goddamn, you have a great ass! I knew it! I knew you would! Fuck!"

He slammed into my assyhole. All the goody pleasure burst in my pussy. I squealed out, "Yesy yes, a goody ass!"

My bowels all spasmed around his dick. I suckyed at him with my velvety flesh. All the orgasmy bliss swept out of my pussy and drowned my thoughts. My mind washyed away in all that greaty rapture. I shuddered, my assyhole rippling around his cock.

"Cummy in me, Mistery Ken!" I moaned as he slammed into me.

"Fuck, yes!" he roared.

He erupted.

All his goody cummies fired into my assyhole. He filled me up with them. I loveyed that. It was so great to have all his cummies spurting into me. He fired into me againy and againy. I loveyed that so muchy much. I shuddered as he spurted it all into me.

I groaned with his every blast of cummies. He fired them all into me. He spurted all his jizzies into me. I smiled from ear to ear, loveying all his spunkies flooding me. It was so greaty to have him spurtying into me. He flooded me with all his jizzies. It was so awesomey.

I loveyed it with so much goody joy.

"Ooh, ooh, Mistery Ken!" I moaned as he erupted more of his cummies into me.

My assyhole milked his biggie dick. I shuddered on the desk, loveying all those jizzies spurting into my buttyhole. He floodyed me with so much of his spunky spunk. I groaned in delight, a biggie smile on my face.

"Damn," he groaned and ripped his cock out of my assyhole. His cum trickled out of me as I shuddered there. "Iolana, what does a bimbo do after she's been fucked in the ass."

"Sucky clean the guesty-poo's dick!" purred Iolana. "Other bimboy-sluts should help, too, so he can jizzy on their faces because men lovey dovey doing that!"

"Damn straight!" growled Mistery Ken.

I shuddered and spun around. I dropped to my knees and moaned, "I'm all ready to be a goody bimboy-slut and sucky your cock all cleany, Mistery Ken!"

I grabbed his cock and opened wide. I swallowed him and loveyed that dirty, earthy flavor that was all over his mighty rod. He groaned as I suckyed so hardy on his cock. I bobbed my head, working my lips uppy and downy his dick like a goody bimboy-slut.

"Fuck, yes," he groaned as I nursedy on him.

Iolana dropped down beside me and rubbed her cheek against mine. The islandy girl was so sexy. A hottie bimboy that wanted to help me cleany his dick. I loveyed the earthy flavor of my assyhole so much, but... I had to be a goody bimboy-whore.

I ripped my mouth off his dick with a wettie plop. She swallowed him a moment later, suckying on him and moaning. He groaned in delighty joy. His face all twisted with his rapture. We were makying him feel so greaty.