The Bimbo App Bimbos in Paradise Ch. 10

Story Info
Sunbathing sluts are hired to work at the Bimbo Inn!
7.3k words
4.83
6.1k
0

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 10/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hiring the Sunbathing Sluts

Mele Kakalina - Bimbo Maid

I skipped along all happy wappy with Asuka. Mistery Ken had summoned us to meet the new bimboy-maids. They needed to be all brokey in and learn all the secrety thingies we do like sucky dirty dicks clean and riding our guesty-poos biggie dicks and lickying all the jizzies out of a nummy pussy.

Or a nummy assyhole.

"We have to be their senipaizies!" said Asuka. "That means we're their senior bimboys and we have to trainy them and lovey them and licky them and smacky their cutie rumps and be all senipaizies with them!"

"Yes! We're senipaizies!" I squealed, bouncing up and down.

We came into the lobby and there were the new cutie patootie maids. One was Hawaiian like me and the other was a busty brunette with paley skin and such a cutie face. I smiled at them, my pussy all juicy and drippy.

"I'm Mele, and I'm the heady bimboy-maid!" I squealed. "That makes me your senipaiz! So you have to do what we say and learny how to be biggie sluts for the guesty-poos!"

"That's righty right," Asuka said, nodding. She was all Japanese with blue eyes and her black hair was cut in a pixie bob that made her super duper adorably cutie cute. "I'm Asuka, and that makes me your senipaiz, too. That's a Japanese word that means... means... senipaiz. So we're all in chargey of you!"

"We're so happy!" squealed the Hawaiian bimboy-maid who had biggie boobs, too. They bounced in her low-cut top. Her fluffy skirt all fluttered. She had on her fishynet stockings and her high heels. A goody maid. "I'm Momi!"

"I'm Rebecca," the brunettey girl said. "I'm so gladly glad to be here! This is so awesomey! Yay!"

"Yay!" I squealed.

"Ooh, ooh, they have cummies," squealed Asuka, pointing at their legs. "They have Mistery Ken's cummies!"

"The firsty thing a maid does when she sees a woman has Mistery Ken's cummies or a gusty-poos cummies is to drop to her knees and start munchying away. Cummies must be cleanyed up. We're maids! We cleany thingies! Like pussies and cocks and buttyholes and hotel rooms!"

"Yesy yes, we have to scruby them and do the laundry and fucky the guesty-poos," said Asuka as she dropped to her knees before Rebecca.

I knelt before Momi, grinning. I flipped up the skirt of the sexy wexy maid. Momi had a bare pussy that was so hottie to see. I moaned in delighty joy and buried my face into her cunty. I lickyed her and lappied at her. She moaned as I did that, her boobies jiggling in her uniform.

"Oh, senipaiz," she moaned. "Yesy yes, you're such a goody senipaiz, Mele!"

I was a goody senipaiz. I was so happy that she knew that. I lickyed at her pussy with such hungry. I stroked through her folds and her petals and her pussy lips and gathered up all the cummies and tangy juices. She was so yummy.

"Ooh, ooh, senipaiz!" gasped Rebecca as Asuka feasted on her. "You're so greaty at that. Yesy yes, I wanna eat creamypies as goody as you do!"

"Just do what I do, and you will be awesomey at creamypie eatying!" Asuka moaned. She was such a good senipaiz.

I devoured that goody pussy, lickying at her and lappying at her and tonguing her. It was so great to do this to her. To licky at her. To feasty on her. I was so happy to do licky the cummies from her pussy. She tasted all goody great. Just so dellyicious.

I gathered all the cummies from her pussy with such happy joy. I lickyed at her with so much mighty joy. It was so much funnies to do that. Just so wondermus to lappy at her. I was just having so much funny.

"Oh, oh, oh," whimpered Momi. "Senipaiz, that's so greaty good. You're lickying me all cleany clean!"

"Yesy yes!" I moaned, so happy to do that. My cunty was all wet and drippy and itchy.

I squeezed Momi's plumpy rump and thrusty my tongue into her depths. I swirled around in her, lickying up all that dellyicious cummies and her tangy juices. The twiny flavors all meltyed on my tasty buds. I loveyed this.

I scoopyed out all the cummies I could find. All the nummy jizzies that Mistery Ken pumped into her dellyicious pussy. I squeezed her butty-cheeks as I feasted on her. I was so greaty. She moaned in delighty joy as I did it.

So did Rebecca. Both of the cuties were just so happy to be all devoured by us. It was just a wondermus moment. I was so gladly for it. Just so happy for all this amazeying delighty joys. It was wild. So hottie.

I was havying such a greaty good time feastying on Momi.

"Yesy yes, senipaiz!" whimpered Momi. "You're makying me feel so greaty. I'm gonna cummy on you!"

"Me, toos!" gasped Rebecca.

"No, no, cummy on me," whimpered Asuka. "I'm your senipaiz, too!"

"I will! I'll gushy all my juices and drowny you, senipaiz! Yay!"

That was so wondermus to hear. I was so gladly to have two cutie new maids to be workying at the inn. I lickyed up all the cummies. I could find no more in Momi's tangy pussy. I swirlsied about in her cunty hole. Since I couldn't find any jizzies, I licked to her cutie clit.

I tongued her clitty bud. I lickyed over it as she gasped. Her unyform rustled around her as I lickyed at her. It was so much funny fun to do this to her. To tonguey her like this. I lappied at her with such hungry hunger.

"Senipaiz!" gasped Rebecca.

"Yes, yes, that's so goody, senipaiz!" whimpered Momi.

Asuka and I lickyed and lappied at our junior maidy-poos. It was so much funny fun to tongue Momi's clit and make her gasp and moan and quiver in delighty joy. She whimpered there, her gasps and moans all echoying through the room. It was so special to hear that. I was so gladly for it. Just so happy to feel it.

I swept my tongue around that wondermus spot. It was so hottie to tongue her. To licking at her like that. I flicked over her and did such wickedy things to her. It was an awesomey moment. I was so happy for it.

"Ooh, ooh, senipaiz!" gasped Momi.

Her tangy pussy juices gushed out. She drowned me with her passion. I loved that delight. It was so good to have her drowning me. I loveyed every lats moment of it. I licked at her with hunger. It was just so awesomey to drowny in her pussy creams.

"Senipaiz, I lovey you!" Rebecca gasped.

"Yay!" Asuka moaned. "I lovey you, too!"

"I lovey all the bimbos who worky for Mistery Ken!" I groaned and licked up more of Momi's pussy cream.

I tongued up her tangy delighty delights. I savored all that wondermus treats. Her cream all spilled down my chin. That was so hottie. Just so great. I was so gladly for it. I lickyed at her. I lappied at her with all my hungry passion.

I tonguied her. I lappied at her with such delighty joy. She trembled on me as my tongue flicked over her folds. It was so much funny to feasty on her. I flicked my tongue over her flesh. She whimpered and moaned and squealed.

It was so hottie to hear. Just so hottie.

They shuddered and trembled. Their cummies passed. I pulled my face from Momi's pussy and hopped to my feet. I kissied her, lettying her tasty all her goody pussy creams on my lips. She moaned into my mouth, our tongues dancing.

Asuka kissied Rebecca while my cunty was all hottie and itchy and wettie and juicy and needy to have a tongue all lickying it. Like a maid's tongue. I wanted to have a maidy-poo feastying on my cunty right now.

I broke the kiss and said. "As our juniory maids, you have to eat your pussies, too. So, Rebecca, get to lickying me!"

"Momi, eaty me out!" Asuka said as we both raised our skirts to expose her wettie pussies.

"Yesy senipaiz!" the two cutie maids squealed together.

They swooped places and dropped to their knees. The cutie Rebecca with her brown hair smiled at me. The brunettey slut buried her face into my pussy and started lickying me. I groaned as she did. It felt so goody to have her all lickying me. She was so goody at that. Just so great at feastying on me. I groaned in delighty joy as she did. It was so awesomey.

She strokyed her tongue through my folds and brushed my clitty. My button sparked such goody feelings through me. I groaned and ground my shavey pussy on her face. Rebecca devoured me. She was awesomey.

"Ooh, ooh, ooh, that's it," whimpered Asuka. She took my hands, squeezing it. "Such a goody maidy-poo!"

"Yesy yes, you're bimboy-maids who represent Mistery Ken and the Bimbo Paradise Inn," I whimpered. "You have to be goody bimbos and lovey all the guesty-poos and your fellow bimbos!"

"I will, senipaiz," Rebecca moaned into my cunt.

I loveyed how she lickyed me like that. It was so great to have her feasting on me. She was so awesomey at it. Just so goody at it. I shuddered in delighty joy, so gladly that she was doing all these naughty thingies to me. I was so thrilly. Just so thrilly.

Rebecca thrusty her tongue all into my pussy and swirlsied it around in me. It was so goody to have her all dancying around in me. I loveyed it so muchy much. It was so great to feel her doing that. She stirrsied me up.

"Oh, oh, that's how you treat your senipaiz," I whimpered. "Ooh, that's so goody. Rebecca!"

"Momi! Momi!" moaned Asuka. "You're such a greaty pussy licker. Ooh, the guesty-poos will lovey dovey you!"

"Yay!" Momi squealed.

Rebecca purred into my pussy as she danced her tongue around in my snatch. she did such wicked things to me. I loved it. I enjoyed it so much. It felt so good having her dancing around in me. It was an absolute delight. A treat to have her doing that.

I groaned as she flicked her tongue around in me. She was doing all these wickedy things to me. I was so gladly for it. Just so happy for it. She drove me so wildly. It was awesomey to have her doing that to me.

Then she flicked her tongue out and stroked around my clit. I gasped as she did that. She flicked my clitty and massaged my bud. I whimpered as she pushied my button and brought me closer and closer to my cummies.

"Rebecca," I whimpered. "Ooh, ooh, you're so greaty at that. Yesy, you are!"

"I'm so glady!" she moaned and suckled on my clit.

I gasped and bucked. So much goody pleasure swept through my pussy. I would have such a hottie climax. I was so eager for it. My entire body trembled as she stroked her tongue around my clit between her suckles.

I whimpered. Asuka squeezedy my hand. She grippyed it as we trembled toward our climaxes. My boobs jiggled in my bodice. I felt so amazeying. Just so wondermus. Rebecca suckled so hardy hard on my clitty until...

I busty in joy.

"Yay!" I cried out as I climaxed.

My pussy spasmed with happy joy as my juices gushyed out and bathyed Rebecca's mouth. I soakyed her with my cunty cream. I trembled through all that blissy joy. It was swept through me. Just such a goody thing to lovey.

I was so happy as the pleasure rushied through me. It was just perfect. I savored that delighty passion. The waves of goody bliss swept through my body and drownyed my mind. I didn't need to think. Just feel greaty.

"I lovey being a bimboy-maid!" I cried out as the pleasure all swept through me.

"Me toos!" Asuka moaned.

We trembled together, our boobies jiggling in our bodices as we drownyed our newy maids. It was so greaty. I was just so happy to experience all this happy passion. It was perfecty. I trembled through all the goody pleasure.

I smiled as I hit that amazying peak. It was just so greaty. I smiled down at the newy maids and nodded to them. They would be so perfecty good workying at the Bimbo Paradise Inn for Mister Ken. I smiled and clapped my hands together.

"We have rooms to clean and guesty-poos to fuck!" I declared.

* * *

Buffy Kendall

I watched the maids clapping as I felt it was my turn to be interviewed. I hoped to my feet, wearing a pair of shorts and a tank top. I wasn't really sure why I was here. I needed a job, but I didn't have a lot of work experience.

Well, time to get it over with. Clutching my modest resume, I headed inside. I liked living in Hawaii, but it was expensive. I enjoyed just sunning on the beach by day and partying by night, but... I had flunked out of Honolulu University, and my parents were not happy with me. I so didn't want to go back to Michigan. I was an Upper. It was so cold there. No chance of being tan like me.

I walked in to find a Hawaiian guy in a chair. He was shirtless. He smiled at me, a plaque on his desk reading, "Ken Kekoa, Owner/Manager." He looked me up and down like I was just a thing. I shifted. I didn't mind being ogled, and he was a handsome man.

Then a thought popped into my mind. If he hit on me, I bet I could sue his inn and get a big sexual harassment pay date.

So I smiled back at him and handed over my resume. "I'm just so eager to work here. Just so ready to pitch in."

"Oh, yeah," he said, glancing at my resume. "You're going to college? But you have no job history?"

"College is very important," I said. I bit my lower lip in a coquettish way. "I would be willing to do just about any job here."

"Oh, I think I have one," he said, raising his phone at me. "Yep, you are definitely hired, Buffy."

Did he want to take nude pictures of me? That would be amazing. Real proof that he had coerced me. I would get--

I giggled. What was I thinkying about? Thinkying was so hardy. It was no fun to thinky. I just wanna sunnybathe and get fucked by a hungy stud. I glanced down at my tits. They were all tanny all over and so round and perky with pinky nipples.

"Nice," said Mistery Ken. I loveyed him so muchy much. "Yes, yes, you're going to be just a perfect bimbo-sunbather."

"Yay!" I squealed. "I'm so happy to worky for you and to lovey you and to fucky you! I'll do anythingie for you, Mistery Ken! I'm your bimboy-whore!"

I was so happy to be a bimboy-whore. I didn't have to thinky at all. Just be a slutty girl and have fun. Yay. Suddenly, I was in a string bikini with circles around my nipples so they poked out clear as day. Some floss went through my butty-crack and my pussy lips, almost swallowed up by my cunty folds.

I felt the urge to just lounge on the beach all day naked and lettying guys rub oil on my body and shoot cummies on my titties and to fucky me in all my holes while the surf came in and out. That sounded just so amazeying. I was so eager for that.

"Damn, that's good," said Mistery Ken. He stood and revealed that he had a biggie dick that thrusty out before him. It was just so hottie to see him all biggie and hardy and throbbying. My pussy clenched, all wettie and itchy.

"Come around the desk and bend over," he said.

"Sure thingie, Mistery Ken!" I squealed and darted around the desk, my roundy tits bounding in my stringy bikini. He stepped back so I could bendy over. I thrusty my rumpy at him, all wettie.

"Damn," he groaned and pulled the string out of my cunty folds. His dick replaced it. I shuddered as he pushed into my pussy lips. They stretchyed wide and swallowed his amazying cock. He slid into me. "Yes, yes, you're going to make my private beach a hit."

"Yesy yes, Mistery Ken," I moaned, just loveying having all his dick in me.

I shuddered as he filled me up. There was so much cock in my pussy. He was so hungy. The besty guy I had ever been with. I was so happy to have all his biggie dick in me. I smiled from ear to ear, just so happy for this.

He gripped my hips and drew back his cock. I squealed in delight as my cunt massaged him. He had such a biggie dick. I trembled as he thrusty back into my cunty hole. He plunged into me with such hardy thrusts.

It was so great to have him do that. I shuddered as he did it. He thrusty away hard. He fucked me with all that he had. It was so goody. He grabbed his phone and tapped something on it. I whimpered as he poundied me so hardy.

"Mistery Ken!" I moaned. "Oh, Mistery Ken, that's so greaty good!"

"Yes, it is," he growled as the door opened and a Black woman entered wearing a knit, sleeveless top that hugged her breasts, her curly hair bleached blonde. She smiled, wearing a pair of shorty-shorts that hugged her hips. She had gorgeous, ebony thighs. "Damn, you're a hottie, Destiny!"

"Mmm, thank you," she said, glancing at me. "My, my, is she..."

"An employee," said the stud as he fucked me. "Yes, she is. So, you're hired, Destiny."

"Just like that?" she asked. "You don't even want my resume?"

"You're just going to be a slut getting fucked on the beach," Mistery Ken answered as he fucked my cunt so hard.

"What?" the Black woman gasped as he buried into me again and again.

She became naked and giggled a moment later. Her breasts were perky and gorgeous, her nipples just so hardy. I lickeyed my lips as I stared at her while Mistery Ken fucked my cunty hole with his mighty cock. It was so awesomey to have him do that. Just so amazying to have his cock burying into me again and again.

"And... there," said Mistery Ken.

The hottie was in her own stringy bikini that didn't hide anything. My fellow bimboy-slut squealed in delight while I moaned. Mistery Ken grunted, fuckying me with such force. He plowed into me with all that he had.

I shuddered, my cunt squeezing down on him. It was just wild to have him doing that to me. He buried into me with such forcey force as the Black slut watched, her hand sliding down her stomach to her pussy swallowing the strings of the bikini.

"Shit," groaned Mistery Ken. "That's hot. You two are going to make my beach so awesome. Damn! Buffy and Destiny. I wonder who the third will be!"

"Me, toos!" I whimpered as my pussy melted around him.

I rose toward my orgasm. I wanted to have a huge cummy on his biggie dick. Mistery Ken churned me up. He fucked me so hard. So fast. He buried into me with all that he had. It was just so amazying to have him fuckying me like that.

The Black bimbo watched, rubbing at her cunt. She stared at me with such hunger in her hottie eyes. I whimpered and I shuddered as he buried into me with all that forcey fore. It was so glorious to have him poundying me.

"Mistery Ken!" I whimpered. "Oh, Mistery Ken, that's so amazying!"

"So fuckying amazing!" he growled as he thrusty away. My orgasm built and built. I was so close. "Let me feel that pussy going wild around me, Buffy!"

"Yesy sir, Mistery Ken!" I gasped as she drove that biggie dick deep into my pussy over and over and over again. "I'll cummy so hardy on you! Ooh, ooh, Destiny, I'm gonna bursty on him!"

"Yes, you are sugary dear!" Dynasty said, bouncing up and down. Her ebony breasts heaved, barely held by her stringy bikini.

I loveyed watching them all bouncing as Mistery Ken fucked me hard. He pounded me with such force. He buried into me with such passion. I was so good to have him fuckying me like that. He thrusty into over and over again.

My pussy clampied down on him, buildying me to the goody goody gumdrop cummies. I would have a biggie one. I whimpered as my pussy all meltyed around his hugey cock. He was so thicky and longy. He buried so deepy into me.

"Yesy yes!" I whimpered. "Oh, that's so greaty! I'm gonna go all wildly on you!"

"Do it, sugary dear!" moaned Destiny, her voice all syrupy and sweet. She purred in this dellyicious way.

Mistery Ken hammered my cunt with his hugey rod. He thrusty into me againy and againy. I loveyed it so muchy much. He poundied me with his awesomey cock. I shuddered as I squeezedy down on him. That swelled me toward my orgasm faster.

He felt so amazying in me. He churned me up with that awesomey cock. I shuddered as he buried into me so hardy. So goody. He made me feel so amazeying. It was just so goody to have him fuckying me like that. He pounded me with all that he had. I loveyed it. I shuddered as he fuckyed me so hardy. Just so awesomey.

"Mistery Ken!" I whimpered as he buried into me. "Oh, Mistery Ken, yes!"

I climaxyed on Mistery Ken's biggie dick. I came so hardy on him. The pleasure all swept through my body and swept over my dummy thoughts. No thinkies needed. Just goody rapture that smothered my stupidy brain.