The Bimbo App Bimbos in Paradise Ch. 12

Story Info
Bimbo sluts are getting wild while sunbathing on the beach!
7.6k words
4.76
3k
2

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 10/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bimbo Sluts On the Beach

Trent Baum

The bimbo-maid grinned up at us. She had a hand on my dick, fresh from her ass, and my buddy's dick, fresh from her pussy. Rex and I had come to Hawaii and found this fucking wild hotel, the Bimbo Paradise Inn. The busty concierges had fucked us then the blue-eyed Japanese chick brought us to the rooms and fucked us.

It was so fucking wild.

"You are such a whore," I groaned.

"Thanky you so muchy much, guesty-poo," she said with such emptiness in her blue eyes. She opened her mouth and swallowed my cock.

I groaned as she slid her lips over the crown of my dick. I shuddered at the feel of her mouth around my rod. She sealed around my shaft and flicked her tongue over my crown. Pleasure rushed down my shaft to my nuts. It was so good.

She suckled on me with all her might. She nursed on me with passion. It was so good to enjoy that wonderful mouth around me. She polished me while stroking Rex's cock. This was so incredible. No chick had ever sucked my dick after I had fucked her in the ass.

Hell, no girl had ever let me fuck her in the ass.

She popped her mouth off my dick, leaving me gasping, and swallowed Rex's cock. He groaned as she engulfed his dick wet from her pussy. She suckled off her own juices. She nursed on him, purring in delight. Her blue eyes melted with joy.

"That's it, slut," growled Rex. "Oh, damn, that's it."

"Yeah," I groaned as her hand pumped up and down my cock.

She nursed happily on Rex's cock, her cheeks hollowing as she suckled, then she ripped her mouth off his dick and swallowed mine again. It was so good to have her polishing my dick clean of her ass. She danced her tongue around me, sending pleasure rushing down my cock.

She suckled and slurped for a few more moments before she popped her mouth off, squealing for joy before she swallowed my friend's cock again. She nursed on him as she fisted my dick, her hand massaging my crown.

"Fuck," groaned Rex.

"Yes," I gasped as she ripped her mouth off his cock and swallowed me. "Yes, yes, yes!"

It was so good to have her mouth around me. She nursed on me with all that she had. It was amazing. Then she was off to my friend's. She traded us back and forth. I loved how she did that. She pleasured us both.

"We are going to jizz on her face," Rex said. He grinned at me. "Aren't we?"

"Holy shit, we can do that?" I asked.

"We can do whatever we want to this slut."

The bimbo-maid ripped her mouth off my cock and moaned, "Yesy yes! Pleasey please, cummy on my face, guesty-poos!"

She engulfed my friend's dick. He threw back his head and growled out, "I love this fucking inn!"

"Yeah," I said, my cock throbbing in the girl's hand. She fisted me so fast.

It was so hot. She suckled on one of us for a quarter minute or so. A few sucks, a few flicks of her tongue, then she was off to the other's dick. She fisted us in the meantime, keeping the pressure built at the tip of our cocks. It was so wild to feel.

The pressure grew and grew as she suckled and slurped on us. Drool ran down her chin as she suckled on us. It was so wild. I certainly didn't think we'd be sharing a whore in Hawaii. I was just hoping to get laid once, but this...

This was perfect.

The pressure grew and grew at the tip of my dick. The need to cum swelled with her hand sliding up and down my cock or sucking on my rod. She nursed. She slurped. She fisted. It was amazing. I growled. So did my friend.

Then, as if she sensed we were almost there, she double-fisted our cocks, staring up at us with such empty-headed joy on her round face. Her blue eyes sparkled as she pumped her hands up and down our rods. She licked her lips, squirming there.

"Guesty-poos!" she moaned. "Cummy on my face! Just cummy on me, pleasey please! I wanna be drenchied in all your jizzies! Shower me in spunky joy!"

"Yes!" I growled as my friend snarled, "Fuck!"

We erupted.

Our cum spurted from our dicks and showered across her face. We drenched her with our passion, the heat washing through us. It was so wild. I groaned with each blast of cum that shot through me. Stars flashed across my vision.

It was spectacular to feel her hand stroking up and down my cock. Every spurt of cum shot ecstasy through me. We splattered her face with our pearly spunk. Showered her in all our thick jizz. It was hot soaking her features in our seed.

"Yes!" I growled, splashing my cum on her features. "Yes, yes, yes!"

"Fuck, slut!" moaned Rex as he erupted on her face, too.

We soaked her thoroughly with our cum. I groaned through every last second of this bliss. I fired a final blast of spunk. So did Rex. We left her dripping in cum. She giggled in delight, jizz dripping down on her breasts held in her lacy bodice, her nipples hard.

"Thanky you so muchy much, guesty-poos!" she said, her eyes sparkling as the cum ran down her features. "That was so greaty good!"

"Yeah," I groaned, feeling pumped. "Man, let's go hit the beach. I bet there's more hot sluts there."

"Yesy yes," said Asuka, the jizz dripping off her features. She licked her lips and shuddered. "The inn has its own private beach full of bimboy-sluts for you to enjoy! It's such a greaty day."

"Sure," said Rex. "Let's hit the beach and score some more bimbo pussy!"

We grabbed our swimsuits from our luggage and headed out of our rooms. We were both chuckling at how wild this place was. How insane that this was at all possible. This place was paradise, and we were here to enjoy it.

I was just so glad for that. We left the inn behind and headed down the stairs to the beach, the white sands and the blue of the Pacific Ocean spread out before us. Three girls were down there sunning on towels wearing string bikinis. Just little more than dental floss that did nothing to cover their bodies.

Their nipples poke through holes in the string bikinis. Their pussy lips swallowed the floss covering their twats. It was so obscene as they all smiled at us. A Black girl grinned at me as I approached, holding out a bottle of tanning oil.

"Care to helpy me out, guesty-poo," she purred.

"Hell, yeah," I groaned as a blonde with golden-tan skin and a Hawaiian girl with black hair and bronze skin also held out the oil.

"This is fucking hot," groaned Rex as he headed for the Hawaiian slut. He whipped out his cock. "Oil me up. I'm fucking your ass!"

"Yesy yes, guesty-poo," she purred, her big tits jiggling.

"Goddamn," I groaned. "This place cannot be legal, but..." It felt so right in my mind. How wild was that? My dick was so hard as I took the bottle from the Black girl.

She smiled and laid down on her back, her ebony skin gleaming already. She was so dark, did she even need sunscreen? Her bleached-blonde hair spread out around her smiling face. I coated my hands in the coconut-scented oil.

I rubbed her tits. Just boldly grabbing them. She squealed in delight, her legs spreading wide before me. The bit of blue floss she wore vanished into the slit of her plump vulva. I massaged her ebony boobs, kneading those big and soft mounds, her dark nipples poking through the material.

"Guesty-poo!" squealed the Hawaiian bimbo. Rex already had his cock pushing into her asshole. "Yesy yes, buggery me with your biggie dick!"

"Lucky ducky," whimpered the tan blonde who lay on her back, her big tits quivering.

"Lucky ducky me," purred the Black girl as I squeezed her breasts, her string bikini not a barrier at all to those lush mounds. She shot her hand out and thrust into my swimming trunks. She grabbed my hard dick and pulled me out. "So lucky ducky to have a hunky guesty-poo fucky me with his biggie cock!"

"Yes," I groaned as she nuzzled me down to her cunt. She rubbed me into the vulva. Into her slit. She nuzzled the dental floss aside and...

I slid into her hot pussy.

I groaned as I penetrated the Black girl's cunt. The bimbo squealed in delight as my cock slipped into her wet pussy. She was so slick, I buried into her with no effort despite how tight she was. she moaned, her thighs wrapping around my waist, holding me tight.

My cock throbbed in her cunt as she smiled at me, her eyes so hot. I squeezed her tits. I massaged her cunt and loved the feel of her pussy around my dick. She felt so excellent. Just amazing about me. She wiggled her hips, massaging me with her hot flesh.

I thrust away at her. I pumped my cock in and out of her cunt, savoring that hot pussy gripping me. Squeezing me. She held me tight as I thrust into her pussy. I buried deep and hard into her snatch. She groaned as I did that. It was so good to fuck her.

So good to bury into her twat. I plundered her with all that I had. It was so good to enjoy her cunt about my dick. She massaged me with her hot flesh. I fucked her hard and fast. I thrust into her with all that I had. It was so good.

"Yesy yes!" she moaned. "Guesty-poo!"

"Ooh, ooh, that's itty it!" gasped the Hawaiian slut Rex fucked. "Poundy my assyhole with your mighty dick, guesty-poo!"

I fucked the Black girl's pussy hard. I squeezed her oiled tits and fucked her, the ocean washing against the shore not far away. A cool breeze blew off the pacific. I breathed in the salt air as I pounded the bimbo-whore. I fucked her cunt with passion.

She squeezed her cunt down on my dick. She held me tight with her pussy. She gripped me. It was just so good to fuck her hard and fast. I buried into her snatch. I loved pounding her cunt again and again. She massaged my big dick with her hot pussy.

I fucked her with passion. I thrust into her cunt with all that I had. I loved every second of burying into her twat. She whimpered, her thighs holding my hips. My hands kneaded her tits as I pumped in and out of her juicy pussy, the pressure building and building at the tip of my cock.

"Guesty-poo!" the Black-bimbo moaned. "Yesy yes, churny up my pussy! Ooh, ooh, isn't sunbathying at the beachy beach so hottie!"

"Yes!" I snarled.

"Fucking A it is!" roared Rex as he ass-fucked the Hawaiian-bimbo.

"Ooh, ooh, butty-fuck me, guesty-poo!" she moaned.

I didn't even know the Black-bimbo's name. It didn't matter. She was just a whore. A slut. A thing to be used by me while I stayed at this amazing inn. I pounded her cunt hard, my hands kneading her big, soft tits.

She moaned, her face twisting in delight as I fucked her hard and fast. I pounded her cunt with my dick, loving every inch of her hot pussy massaging my cock. I buried into her twat again and again, her pussy bringing me to the brink.

I would cum in her. Just flood her cunt with all that I had. I would pump her pussy full of my spunk. It would be so amazing. Just so great to flood her with my jizz. I pumped away at her. I fucked her hard and fast.

"Yesy yes!" she moaned, her pussy clamping down on me. "Ooh, ooh, that's so greaty good! That's just awesomey, guesty-poo!"

"So fucking awesome!" I snarled. "Let me feel that cunt going wild!" My thumbs rubbed at her hard, chocolate nipples thrusting out of the holes in her string bikini.

She squealed, her pussy clamping down on my dick as I fucked her. I pounded her cunt with all that I had. It was so good to fuck her. So good to bury into her snatch and churn her up. She squeezed her cunt down on me.

It was just so fantastic to have her doing that to me. She massaged me with all that she had. Her pussy felt amazing around my dick. Just so glorious to have squeezing about my cock. I loved every last second of fucking her. I pounded her with all that I had. It was just fantastic.

"Guesty-poo!" the Black-bimbo moaned as her cunt went wild around my dick.

She suckled at me. It was so good to have her hot flesh spasming around me. The pressure in my balls tightened as I buried into her convulsing cunt. Her hot flesh sent me over the edge. I threw back my head, staring up at the blue sky, and erupted.

"Fuck!" I howled.

My passion echoed across the private beach as I dumped my cum into her pussy. The sun shone warm on back and the sea breeze wafted around me as I pumped her slutty snatch full of my seed. I erupted again and again.

"Guesty-poo!" moaned the Black-bimbo as I unloaded my spunk into her. "You're so greaty!"

"Ooh, ooh, that's itty it!" the Hawaiian slut moaned. "Guesty-poo! I lovey cummying on your dick! Yesy yes!"

"Fuck, yes!" howled Rex as he buried into his bimbo-slut. "Goddamn!"

We dumped our cum into the whores' holes. They writhed around, us milking us. The pleasure washed through me. I groaned at the heat slamming through my body. It was so good to have all that jizz rushing through me. Stars danced across my vision.

The Pacific washed against the shore as I filled her cunt with my spunk. It was so amazing to have all that pleasure washing through me. I dumped all my jizz into her twat. Her pussy milked me dry. I growled and erupted one more time.

"Damn," I groaned as I stared at the tan girl. "I want to fuck you in the ass!"

"Ooh, do it, guesty-poo!" the blonde and tanned slut said. She rolled onto her hands and knees. "Just fucky my assyhole. You're all lubied up with Destiny's juicy cunty cream!"

"Fuck," my friend groaned as he dumped the last of his cum into the Hawaiian slut.

I ripped out of Destiny's cunt. I loved the feel of her air washing around my wet cock. I moved over to the tan girl's towel. The red floss vanished beneath her butt-cheeks. I ripped it out and exposed her asshole. I pressed my cock against her asshole. I had gone from only dreaming about anal to fucking my second girl in the ass.

I was so hard, too. Why was I still hard? Was this place just so special? Maybe. It sure felt special as I drilled my cock against her asshole. She whimpered in delight as I did that. Her anal ring widened and widened.

"Yesy yes, that's it, guesty-poo," she moaned as her anal ring surrendered to my cock. "Ooh, yesy yes!"

I popped into her bowels. The Black slut was lying on her belly now, her head resting on her arms, a big smile on her lips. My friend moved onto the tan girl's towel as I sank to the hilt in her velvety bowels. Rex grinned at me and aimed his cock at the tan girl's mouth.

"Open wide, slut," he growled.

"Aaaaahhhhhh!" she moaned, her bowels clamping down on my dick.

Rex grinned at me and pressed his cock into her mouth. She swallowed him and whimpered in delight. Her asshole squeezed down on me. She held me tight as she polished my friend's dick clean of the Hawaiian-bimbo's asshole. This was so hot.

I gripped her hips and drew back my dick. Her velvety flesh massaged me. I groaned, the sun shining down on us. The ocean washed against the beach. It was so amazing to do this. I slammed back into her asshole.

"That's it, whore," growled Rex as she suckled on his cock, moaning as I ass-fucked her. "Clean my dick, slut! Fuck, these bimbos are amazing!"

"Yes!" I groaned, pumping away at that tight asshole.

I pumped away at her cunt with hard strokes. I buried into her bowels again and again. I churned up her anal sheath with my hard strokes, loving every moment of thrusting away at them. It was so good to plow into her asshole. I savored the way she held me. She massaged me with her wonderful flesh. I pounded her hard and fast.

She moaned, rocking between us. She suckled on my friend's cock, sliding her mouth up and down his shaft. It was so hot to pound her bowels and listen to her suckle on Rex's dick. My shaft plundered her velvety sheath, the heat building the pressure in my nuts.

"Goddamn, suck that ass off my dick, slut!" snarled Rex.

The bimbo moaned around his cock, her asshole massaging my dick. She gripped me as I pumped away at her. She wiggled her hips, stirring her bowels around my thrusting rod. The pleasure washed through me.

I gripped her hips, pounding her hard and fast. I grunted. Rex groaned. The slut pleasured us both with her holes. She was so happy to do that. I was so thrilled to enjoy this delight. It was so perfect to pound her anal sheath.

To fuck her with all that I had.

I buried into her again and again, grunting, "Shit!"

"Fuck her ass, man!" Rex moaned. "Fuck, she's suckling so hard on my dick. Yes!"

I grinned at my friend as I fucked the slut's asshole. We were having such a great vacation. It was just fantastic to pound her. I fucked her hard and fast. I buried into her flesh with all that I had. It was so good to bury into her.

To fuck her like this.

I thrust away at her. I buried into her with everything that I had. It was just so good to pound her. I fucked her hard and fast. I plowed into her with all that I had. She squeezed her bowels down around me. She massaged me with her hot flesh.

I loved fucking her like this. I savored her anal sheath around my dick. She wiggled her hips, stirring her hot flesh around me. It was fantastic to feel. I loved every second of burying into her like this. I plowed into her hot flesh with force.

"Damn," another guy said. "So we can just fuck them!"

"Yes!" I groaned.

"Fucky me!" the Black girl said, rolling onto her hands and knees.

The guy grinned and moved behind her. God, this was hot. I fucked the tan girl's asshole. She moaned around my friend's dick. The pressure grew with my every thrust into her anal sheath. I pounded her hard as she nursed on Rex's cock.

She polished his pole clean of the Hawaiian slut's asshole. I would have to get her to suck my dick clean. This was so hot. I fucked the bimbo hard. I thrust away at her asshole. I buried into her flesh again and again, reveling in this pleasure.

It was so good to fuck her. To pound her with all that I had. I wanted her to make me cum. I ached to unload all that I had into her bowels. It would be so perfect to dump my load into her anal sheath. I pounded her harder.

Faster.

She whimpered as I did that. Her hips wiggled back and forth. She stirred her bowels around me. She drove me wild with that hot anal sheath. I loved it. I savored the feel of her around me. I fucked her hard and fast.

"Yesy yes!" the Black-bimbo moaned as the newcomer fucked her pussy. "That's so great! That's so goody! Poundy me!"

"Goddamn," Rex groaned, his face twisting in delight. "I'm going to dump such a huge load in the slut's mouth."

"Yeah," I groaned, fucking her asshole hard. "Shit, shit, make me cum with that ass, slut!"

The bimbo squealed as I buried into her hot flesh. Her anal sheath convulsed around me. I groaned as she massaged me with her delicious asshole. Her velvety flesh writhed around me as I drew back. The pressure in my nuts swelled. The ache at the tip of my cock hit that bursting point.

I buried into her and erupted.

"Fuck!" I snarled as I dumped my cum into her asshole.

"Shit, yes!" Rex howled as he erupted into her mouth.

The bimbo gulped down his cum as her anal sheath milked my cock. I pumped my spunk into her bowels, savoring the heat spasming around my flesh. Ecstasy slammed through me with each eruption into her bowels.

She felt so good spasming around me. I groaned as I dumped more and more of my spunk into her flesh. The pleasure shot through me. I grunted. It was so good to have her anal sheath writhing around my dick. She felt so amazing.

"Fuck, this is paradise!" I groaned.

"Hell, yeah!" my friend moaned.

"Yesy yes!" whimpered Destiny as the newcomer fucked her pussy. "Bimboy paradise!"

I spurted the last of my cum into the tan girl's asshole. I ripped out of her, feeling so good. The Hawaiian-bimbo licked her lips. I had to get my dick suckled clean by her. I moved to her and shook my cock at her.

"Guesty-poo!" she moaned and swallowed my cock.

God, this resort ruled.

* * *

Keone "Ken" Kekoa - Owner of the Bimbo Paradise Inn

"Oh, my god!" the brunette wife moaned as my cock slid into her pussy from behind. Her husband was checking them into my inn. "Oh, my god, you're so fucking big!"