The Bimbo App Black Stud's Harem Ch. 02

Story Info
The Black stud has to deal with his bimbo's angry husband!
7.3k words
4.62
18.8k
19

Part 41 of the 54 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slutty Bimbo Wife's Angry Husband

Dante Jackson

Janette, the White woman I had bimbofied with the App, opened the door to the lavatory without a care in the world. Naked and with my cum dripping down her thighs and leaking out of her asshole, the sexy bimbo squealed in delight as she revealed the stewardess on the other side.

Janette's black hair swayed around her shoulders as she threw her arms around the neck of the stewardess on the other side of the door. It was the hot, blonde chick that worked first class on our flight to Dallas.

"Excuse me, ma'am!" gasped the stewardess, twisting her face to avoid being kissed on the lips by the excited Janette.

The bimbo, a married woman in her thirties with a nice pair of C's, didn't have a care in her world. The App had brainwashed her and made her into, well, an empty-headed slut. She was just so happy to do whatever sex acts with me she could.

"I had his big, Black dick in my pussy and my mouth and my buttyhole and I can't wait to tell my lovey dovey hubby all about being fucked and fucked and all the cummies and the jizzies dripping down my thighs and how much orgasmy delights I experienced!" squealed Janette as she bounced up and down. "Isn't just super duper awesomey sauce!"

"Ma'am!" gasped the stewardess who pushed the excited bimbo back. "Sir!"

The flight attendant flashed me such an angry look. She was pissed off, her blue eyes sparkling. She looked sexy even furious in her white blouse and plump pencil skirt. A matching scarf tied about her neck gave her that elegant look of a stewardess from the golden age of flying.

"This has gone way too far," the stewardess said. I glanced down at my phone. I had 3 Bimbo Crystals. "We can overlook a little hanky panky, but this has gone too far!"

3 Bimbo Crystals... Just enough.

I tapped YES on the screen and made the stewardess into my bimbo. Her face appeared on the screen along with her experience bar and her name, Madeline Schaffer. She burst into giggles, all the sternness melting from her face.

Along with her intelligence.

"Hanky panky is okey-dokey!" the bimbo-stewardess giggled.

"It is!" gasped Janette. She bounced up and down before she kissed Madeline. This time, the stewardess didn't turn her head.

I groaned as my two bimbos kissed with passion. Their tongues danced together. My dick throbbed at the sight of them making out with such passion. I shuddered at how exciting it was to see them making out with such ferocity.

I couldn't wait to see what else they would do with that same ferocity. Two sexy White bimbos eager to please me however I wanted. This was such a rush. I wanted to enjoy every last minute of owning them.

Fuck, I couldn't believe how hard they were kissing. Then Madeline broke the kiss and pushed into the lavatory. She closed the door behind her, making me step back to the toilet. She then dropped to her knees. I peered around Janette to see...

"Yummy nummy cummies!" squealed Madeline. She buried her face into Janette's shaved twat and licked at the married bimbo.

"Ooh, ooh, Dante!" gasped Janette, her brown hair swaying. "She's all lickeding my pussy and lickeding out your cum and your jizz and all your spermy spunk! Ooh, ooh, that's so naughty. She's just all lappedy at me. I lovey dovey it!"

"I bet you do," I groaned, my dick so hard. I wanted to fuck Madeline. "Fuck, let me squeeze past you two."

It was a tight fit with my dick pinned to my stomach to get past Janette getting her sloppy cunt munched on by the bimbo-stewardess. Then my dick bounced ahead of me as I moved behind them. I slid down the door, my cock slapping the stewardess on her rump.

I hiked her plum-hued skirt, working it up her legs as she kept feasting. She moaned, pushing Janette back to give me more space behind her. The cloth bunched around her waist, sliding beneath my ebony cock.

I exposed the black thong she wore. Nice. I pulled the thin cloth out of her butt-crack and over her asscheek. Her shaved twat dripped with her pussy cream. I groaned as I slid my aching dick down her white ass. I just had to fuck her hard.

Just had to pound her with everything that I had.

I pushed into her butt-crack. I slid down past her asshole and found the folds of her juicy cunt. She moaned into Janette's pussy while the bimbo-wife quivered there, her round tits jiggling. I grinned at her and thrust.

I buried my cock into the hilt in Madeline's pussy. She moaned with such wanton passion as I savored her tight cunt gripping my dick. She had such a delicious snatch. It was just such an amazing thrill to have her pussy around me.

"Fuck," I groaned.

"Ooh, ooh, a biggie Black dickie in me!" moaned Madeline into Janette's pussy.

"Yay!" squealed the brunette. "That's the best dickie! I lovedy his dickie fucking my pussy!"

"Yes, you did," I groaned and pumped away at that hot cunt.

It was a thrill to have that delicious pussy wrapped around my cock. I loved it so much. I savored the heat as I pumped away at her cunt. I fucked away at her with such force. I buried into her over and over again.

I pumped away at her. I slammed into the hilt in her snatch with passion. I loved the feel of her delightful cunt around my dick. She held me tight as I buried into her pussy. The White bimbo moaned into the other's snatch.

"Yes, yes, just like that!" gasped Janette. "Your tongue is all lickedy around in me and it's so goody great and awesomey! Yay!"

"So nummy yummy," moaned the bimbo-stewardess, her cunt clamping down on my dick. "I lovey this so much. Just lovey it to death!"

"Good," I groaned, plowing into her snatch. I fucked her hard and fast, loving the way her cunt gripped my dick. She held me fast as I fucked into her snatch. "You eat that pussy. You fucking lick all my cum out of her snatch and make her cum, slut!"

"Whoopee!" Madeline squealed, her hips wiggling and stirring that delicious snatch around me.

God, it was amazing owning these two White sluts. It was absolutely phenomenal to fuck her. Just a thrill to pound her twat. She gripped my snatch with that delicious cunt. I loved how she did it. I savored how she massaged my cock.

It was fantastic. Just amazing. I loved every second of burying into her fantastic snatch. I plowed into her with force. I enjoyed every second of fucking her delicious snatch. The pressure rose in my balls. The need to cum built and built.

"Damn," I groaned, slamming into that whore and watching Janette's round boobs bounce. She quivered there, her head tossing. She whimpered, her face twisting with this delight. It was a thrill to watch. I savored every second of plowing into her. "Goddamn, cum on her face."

"I willy will!" Janette gasped, her brown hair dancing around her face. "Ooh, ooh, your tongue is all nicey in my pussy"

"Yay!" Madeline cheered, her hot cunt clamping down hard. "I got this biggie dick just all churning up my pussy and making me feel just the bestest best stewardess in the whole whirly world!"

I loved hearing her say that. It was so hot fucking White women. These ones were mine. Like my slaves. That was just the best thing in the world. I couldn't believe how much I loved owning their fine asses. I would revel in every second of my new life.

I fucking loved the App.

I pumped away at Madeline's cunt. I churned up that hot twat. She squeezed about me, massaging me with that amazing snatch. I came closer and closer to bursting. I loved it so much. My dick ached as I fucked into her twat.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned, my nuts slapping into her crotch. "You gonna cum on my big, Black dick, slut!"

"Yeppers!" she moaned.

"I'm gonna just go all cummies on her face, Dante!" Janette groaned. "Ooh, ooh, I wanna tell my hubby all the naughty details. Yeppers, I do! Oh, oh, that's so good!"

She threw back her head, her round tits jiggling. She gripped the back of Madeline's head, holding the bimbo-stewardess to that hot cunt. I slammed to the hilt in Madeline's snatch. I bet she had licked all my cum out of Janette by now.

God, that was so hot. The pressure at the tip of my dick rose toward the bursting point. I loved every second of this delight. It was an incredible rush to have all this pleasure building and building in my nuts.

"Shit!" I groaned. "Oh, shit, that's good!"

"It's super duper awesomey goody good!" squealed Janette. The bimbo wife bucked, her pale tits bouncing. "I'm cummies!"

She drowned Madeline in pussy cream. I loved that. I slammed hard into the slut's cunt watching as my other bimbo bucked through her orgasm. Madeline squeezed her twat around my dick as I pulled back. She gasped.

"Cummies!"

Her cunt writhed around my dick. She suckled at me with that hot twat of hers. It was an incredible rush to enjoy. I loved every second of her hot pussy rippling around me. I groaned as I buried to the hilt in her cunt.

"Shit!"

I erupted.

I pumped my cum into the bimbo's cunt. I flooded her with everything I had. I filled her up with my jizz. It was such a rush to pump more and more of my cum into her snatch. I filled her up to the brim with my hot seed.

"Ooh, ooh, he's floody my cunny with his cummies!" Madeline cooed.

"Yay!" Janette gasped, her round boobs bouncing as she shuddered through her pleasure. "I lovey his cummies in my cunny! It's so hottie hot!"

I groaned as I pumped more and more of my jizz into Madeline's cunt. I filled her up with my seed. I flooded her womb with my cum. The pleasure slammed into my mind. Stars burst across my vision. I shuddered, rubbing against the door.

It was an incredible thrill to have these two White bimbos. I groaned as Madeline milked my cock dry. She worked out every drop of cum that I had in my nuts. I sucked in a deep breath. I felt so good right now.

It was fantastic. My heart pounded in my chest. I loved every last moment of this ecstasy. My body burned with euphoria as Janette panted. Madeline rubbed her face into the bimbo-wife's shaved cunt, both of them so sexy.

But this was getting out of control. How was I getting off the plane without getting arrested? I couldn't bimbofy everyone. And there were men on board. I shuddered as I pulled out of Madeline's pussy and rose, sliding up the door.

"Get dressed!" I told them.

"But, but, I like being all naked and nudey and showing off my boobies!" Janette whined.

"Now," I said sternly.

"I'm all dressy!" squealed Madeline as she stood, her thong pulled to the side and skirt bunched around her waist. "See!" she turned around, my cum dripping down her thighs.

"Fix your panties and skirt," I told her.

"Fine," she pouted, looking so adorable as she did it.

God, it was hard getting dressed in the tight quarters with two bimbos that just wanted to grab my hard dick. Even after I had my boxers on--my jeans on--they were still grabbing at it, begging for my "biggie Black dickie" to fuck them.

And it was tempting, but we had to be landing soon.

Janette pulled on her gray skirt and blouse, but she never did put back on her thong or bra. She wrinkled her nose at them. Her nipples poked at the fabric and her C's bounced as she moved around. She looked sexy, especially with those heeled boots.

I opened the door and slipped out of the bathroom, pulling Janette with me. I pushed her toward the window seat in first class. She sat down and instantly pulled up her top to flash her boobs at me. They jiggled with some slight turbulence.

"Just put those down," I said. "We have to not do anything until we land."

"But I wanna," she said, looking as petulant as a girl of eighteen instead of a woman in her early thirties. She shoved down her blouse.

Madeline strode down the aisle. She grinned at me, her lips so plump. Then she turned and bent over, thrusting her rump at me as she leaned down to the man across the aisle. Was she just doing her stewardess job?

"Would you like a blowjob, sir?" she cooed. "I'll suck your cock so hard. Just make you cum!"

"What?" the guy gasped in shock. "The fuck?"

"Oh, we can fuck, too!" Madeline said and started hiking her skirt.

"Madeline!" I hissed and turned her around. She smiled at me as she bent over, thrusting her rump at the other man.

"You want a blowjob!" she squealed. "Yay!"

Before I could stop her, she had her head in my lap. The other guy stared at me in shock as Madeline unzipped my pants and fished out my dick with skill. The White woman was clearly a slut before I made her into a bimbo. In moments, she had her lips sucking on my dick still wet with her pussy juices.

"Holy shit," the other guy breathed as the bimbo-stewardess blew my cock out in the open.

She worked her mouth up and down my ebony dick. I groaned at how amazing that felt. Her blonde hair spilled around my crotch as she suckled at me. She nursed with such passion on my dick, bobbing her head and loving me.

I leaned back in my chair as the pressure in my nuts swelled. Janette squirmed beside me, clearly wishing she was sucking on my dick, too. She wanted to just get her mouth wrapped around my dick. Part of me wanted to let her.

Just have her slide that hot mouth around my cock and suckled on me. That would be something else. She could just nurse on me with her passion. The pleasure built and built in me as she did that. She worked her mouth around my cock. She suckled with all the passion she could enjoy.

"Fuck," I groaned.

"Ooh, ooh, I wanna sucky your dick, too, Dante!" Janette moaned.

"Later," I panted. "Shit, Madeline's sucking my dick right now!"

Janette pouted while I savored Madeline bobbing her head and suckling hard on my cock. She nursed on me with hunger. She suckled on me with all her might. I loved her bringing me closer and closer to erupting.

I would have such a mighty burst of cum. Just shower her with all my jizz. That would be such an excellent moment. She had such a hungry mouth. She nursed on me with all the that she had. I groaned, enjoying every second of her blowing me.

"Shit," I groaned.

"She's just wiggling her ass in my face," the other guy groaned. "What is wrong with this stewardess? Is she some sort of nympho?"

"I guess," I muttered, savoring the way she suckled on me. She nursed with such passion on my dick. "Damn, she's just sucking hard."

Others were glancing back at the stewardess. A few were snapping pics with their phones. She was so out of her job, so it was a good thing she was my bimbo. She worshiped my ebony dick. She slid her mouth up and down my cock.

I groaned, loving what she did to me. It was fantastic to have her doing this to me. I shuddered, loving every second of this heat rushing through me. It was a fantastic delight to have her sucking on me like this.

"This is the captain," came over the intercom, "and we'll be landing soon. If you could fold up your tray and return your seat to its full, upright position. Stewardesses, prepare for landing."

"Shit," I groaned as the stewardess was too busy sucking my dick.

She swirled her tongue around my cock, bringing me closer and closer to making me cum. I groaned as Madeline knew what she was doing. Janette was squirming beside me, her hand between her thigh as she masturbated.

My cock throbbed in Madeline's mouth. She nursed with hunger. I groaned, savoring that wonderful experience. I shuddered, my nuts tightening. Murmurs echoed through the first class as the few others passengers were shaking their heads.

"Hussy," drifted from one uptight woman. "Disgraceful."

The curtain separating first class from coach opened then shut again. Another stewardess gasped as she stared at what was happening. I groaned as she grabbed Madeline and shook her, trying to get her attention. To get her to stop.

"What are you doing?" the stewardess said. She glanced at me. "Sir, she's... Why is she...? That's... Madeline, what has gotten into you?"

"His cock, apparently," said the other guy. "She went into the bathroom while he was banging that other chick. They all were going at it!"

"Madeline, stop that!" the other stewardess said. She stood there and grabbed at her arm.

Madeline moaned and kept sucking. She kept nursing on me as my orgasm swelled and swelled. I shuddered loving the bimbo's hot mouth as she brought me closer and closer to erupting in her mouth. My nuts tightened.

"Sir, help me stop her!" the other stewardess said. "Sir, sir! Don't just sit there while she... she...! Oh, god, you're enjoying this. Did you make her do it?"

"She offered to blow me," the other guy said. "I think she's doing it of her own free will."

Madeline moaned around my cock. The humming shot down to my nuts. I groaned and arched my back as my dick erupted. The pleasure exploded through me. Spurt after spurt of bliss shot through my body and splashed into her mouth.

She moaned in delight and gulped down my cum. She swallowed every last drop of her jizz that she could. She whimpered as I erupted again and again. I shuddered in the seat while the other stewardess squirmed, fretting.

"Madeline," she whimpered.

"Yes!" I groaned as I flooded the White bimbo's mouth with my jizz.

She gulped down my jizz. I fired that last spurt of spunk into her mouth. I savored that wonderful moment. I rolled my eyes back into my head. I quivered here, my heart pounding in my chest as the pleasure suffused through me. Euphoria filled me up.

"Damn, Madeline," I groaned. "That was great."

She ripped her mouth off my dick and squealed, "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Oh, Dante, I lovey your cummies so much! Yay!"

"Come on!" the other stewardess said, pushing her to the front of the plane. "Sir, put that away!"

I did while Janette pouted. The new stewardess pushed Madeline to the front of the plane and soon had her strapped into the jump seat. The stewardess admonished her a few times while my bimbo squirmed there. Well, it was for the best. Once we landed, I would take her out of here.

The stewardess hurried through first class, apologizing to the other passengers, promising Madeline would be disciplined. Madeline was just sitting there, fumbling with her buckle. She just wasn't succeeding at getting it open.

It was like she had forgotten how. Janette squirmed beside me, too. Her fingers rubbed at her pussy. She couldn't stop masturbating. Then Madeline was doing that, too. She had her hands between her thighs.

"Madeline!" gasped the other stewardess. She ran up the plane. "What is wrong with you? Are you high or something? Are you on... ecstasy?"

"I'm not high! Drugs are for losery losers! I'm just horny with a wettie and itchy and juicy pussy that just needs to be rubbed and fucked and eaten..." Madeline squealed in delight. "Would you like to eat my pussy! Huh! Huh!"

"No!" The other stewardess shook her head. "I'm very, very sorry. We'll be landing soon, and we'll get her help."

The plane started to make its descent. My cock was so hard. I had to get off the airplane with Madeline and Janette before things got more insane. They were headed in that direction. This was so insane that this App was real.

The plane touched down. I shuddered as it roared and came to a halt. Soon, we were taxiing. I stood and opened the overhead bin. The stewardess yelled at me, but I didn't care. I grabbed my carry-on and Janette's. She took it and beamed at me.

"I'm gonna see my hubby and tell him all about fuckying you and suckying your big Black dickie and all my cummies and your jizzies and all the funnies we had together! Yay!"

"Sure," I said. Was her husband meeting us at baggage claim? God, this was getting so complicated.

The plane approached the gate. The moment it stopped, I was out of my seat and pulling Janette with me. The stewardess who had been dealing with Madeline glanced at me with suspicion as she waited by the door. Something connected and a phone beside the door rang. She answered it before she started opening the door to the jetway.