The Bimbo App Black Stud's Harem Ch. 06

Story Info
The Black stud's harem of bimbo sluts makes one hot movie!
7.3k words
4.5
10k
11

Part 45 of the 54 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harem of Bimbo Sluts Makes a Movie

Dante Jackson

"Damn, those glasses," Lamar said as he drew the naked Charlotte to him.

The owner of Cool Jack Productions, the guy I was hiring to make gangbang porn with my bimbos, had a big grin on his face as he pulled the third of my bimbos to him. Charlotte was a cute brunette with glasses that only wore her cowboy boots. Her rump was a tight delight that wiggled as she was so eager for him.

"You're gonna ride my big dick, ain't you?" Lamar asked.

"I tots will!" Charlotte said. She bounced up and down and threw a look at her brother. I had claimed Kurt's wife and sister as two of my three bimbos. "I'm gonna ride his biggie dickie, biggie bro! Ooh, ooh, Dante! Dante! I'm gonna ride his biggie dickie! Isn't that so neaty!"

"Yup," I said, my cock so hard as Lamar sat down on his desk. We were in the office of his production company which was rented out of a warehouse. "Ride that big dick. You deserve to have that cock in you."

"Yeppers, you do!" squealed Janette, my first bimbo and Charlotte's sister-in-law. She bounced up and down, her black hair swaying. She had my cum dripping off her face, her round tits jiggling. They were a nice pair of C's, perky and gorgeous. "Go for a ridey ride on his biggie dickie! Black cocks are just the bestiest best cocks! I lovey them so much!"

She said that in front of her husband. Not that he got mad. He was as much under the power of the Bimbo App as his wife, made into a simpering cuck. It was hot fucking the White wife in front of her husband. She squealed on my ebony dick.

Lamar pulled out his cock as he sat on his desk. Charlotte clapped her hands together and squealed in delight. She bounced in place, my eyes locked on that gorgeous rump. Here was another White bitch I loved to fuck.

She hopped onto the desk and straddled Lamar. She grabbed his dark cock in her pale hands and pressed him up into her shaved pussy. She rubbed him back and forth, quivering in place. Her brown hair swept down her shoulders.

"I lovey biggie Black dicks so muchy much!" she gasped and plunged down his cock.

She gasped as she took every inch of his dick. She squealed as she trembled on him, her body quivering. Her butt-cheeks jiggled as I moved in, whipping out my own big dick. I had to fuck her in the ass. She was an expert at anal. A Level 2 bimbo.

I pushed my cock between her butt-cheeks as she threw a look over her shoulder and beamed at me. I wicked at her as I found her asshole. She shuddered in delight as Lamar groaned. I thrust against the slut's sphincter.

"Yippee!" she squealed as her anal ring widened to swallow my cock. She took me with ease. "Two biggie and Blackie dickies to lovey dove!"

"So lucky ducky!" whimpered my third bimbo, Madeline. The blonde stewardess squeezed her big boobs as she watched me sodomizing Charlotte. "Ooh, I wanna have dickies in me! I love having so many dickies in me!"

She was an exhibitionist bimbo. That was how I taught her. She got off on being watched and fucked which made her perfect to be a porn star. I would have a harem of White bimbo bitches that would make me so much money thanks to the perks.

Guys would pay to fuck them and we would make movies about it. I would be rich. So would Lamar.

"Damn," groaned Lamar as Charlotte slid up his cock, her asshole shifting around my dick. "She's so fucking enthusiastic. They all are."

"Yep," I groaned. "I have the best White bitches in town."

"Just the bestiest best!" Charlotte moaned, her asshole squeezing and relaxing around me.

I shuddered at the way she massaged my dick with her anal sheath. I could just stay buried to the hilt in her and let her work her bowels around me to cum. She was that good. An Anal Kegel Mistress. But...

Where was the fun in that? I wanted to fuck my bitch.

As my other two bimbos and the simp watched on, I drew back my cock. Charlotte moaned in delight as she plunged her pussy down Lamar's dick. The bimbo's tight asshole squeezed about my cock in such an exciting way.

I groaned and slammed back to the hilt in her bowels. I buried deep and hard into her asshole. She moaned as I did that. She gripped my cock with that hot anal sheath. It was a beautiful thing to enjoy. I plunged back to the hilt in her asshole, my crotch smacking her tight rump.

"Two Blackie dickies in me!" whimpered the bimbo. "Ooh, ooh, that's so goody great! I'm such a lucky ducky plucky slutty!"

"Damn straight," Lamar groaned. "Shit, you're tight, bitch. Work that cunt up and down my cock!"

"Okey-dokey!" squealed Charlotte as she rode his cock faster.

I loved it. I fucked the bitch hard and fast. I buried to the hilt in her again and again. I slammed deep and hard into her snatch, loving the way she held me. She gripped me with that tight asshole. I buried into her again and again. I fucked her bowels with force, savoring the way she squeezed around me. How she clenched that asshole and massaged me.

The pleasure swept down my shaft and soaked through my heavy nuts. They slapped into her taint as I ass-fucked the bimbo. I pounded her hard, the White slut gasping and moaning as she rode Lamar's dick. She had us both. She enjoyed us both.

"Yes, yes, yeppers, yes!" she moaned as she took both our cocks. "Ooh, ooh, that's it! That's so goody great! You're both so biggie and thickie and you're fillying me all up!"

"Damn fucking straight," grunted Lamar. "Shit, work that tight cunt up and down my dick."

"Up and down and up and down," she chanted as she rode him, her asshole squeezing and relaxing around my cock.

I pumped away at her, reveling in every last second of burying into her tight asshole. She gripped me with her amazing sheath. I would have such a huge orgasm fucking her ass. I couldn't wait to spurt my jizz into her bowels.

I grunted with each plunge into her backdoor. I loved the way she wiggled her hips and stirred her bowels around my cock. She moaned and gasped, savoring both our big dicks. Lamar groaned as she rode him.

"Those fucking tits," he groaned. "And those glasses. That smile. Holy shit, she's going to be a fucking star!"

"Damn straight," I growled as I fucked my bimbo bitch's asshole. "My women are going to make us rich!"

"Richie rich!" squealed Charlotte, her bowels clamping down hard on my cock. The increased friction brought me closer to cumming. "Yippee yay!"

The other two bimbos cheered and clapped and squealed their empty-headed excitement as Charlotte slammed her cunt down Lamar's cock. I buried my dick into her asshole, my nuts so tight with my cum. I grunted, close to bursting.

I pulled back, savoring the velvety grip of her asshole. She massaged me with that tight anal sheath, bringing me closer and closer to bursting. To cumming so hard. I couldn't wait to erupt into her asshole and baste her bowels with jizz.

"Ooh, ooh, I'm gonna have such a big cummy!" she moaned. "Big cummies on big dickies! Yay!"

"Shit, let me feel that pussy go wild, bitch," growled Lamar.

"So wildie wild!" she gasped and plunged down him as I buried my dick to the hilt in her bowels. "Yippee yay!"

Her asshole convulsed around my cock.

As she squealed in delight, I groaned at the hot flesh spasming around me. I drew back my cock, reveling in that hot flesh gripping me. She suckled at my shaft, massaging the crown of my dick. I grunted and buried back into her.

"Fucking bitch," I groaned and erupted.

"Shit!" Lamar grunted.

"Cummies in my buttyhole and pussyhole!" gasped Charlotte.

We dumped our jizz into the slut. Pleasure slammed through me with each eruption of cum. Each blast of jizz was spectacular. Stars burst across my vision as the slut's amazing asshole suckled at my spurting shaft.

She bounced between us, bucking as we dumped her full of our jizz. It was a rush to pump blast after blast of jizz into her bowels. Her anal sheath rippled around me, working out every drop of cum that I had in my nuts.

"Cummies!" squealed Charlotte. "So many nummy cummies! Yippee yay!"

"Fucking hell!" grunted Lamar. "That cunt!"

"Her fucking asshole," I groaned, pleasure hammering my mind.

I filled her up with my cum. I spurted into her again and again, loving this pleasure sweeping through me. It was an amazing rush to have all that bliss pumping through me. I grunted as her anal sheath milked me dry.

I erupted a final time into the bimbo's asshole. I ripped my cock out of her a moment later, stepping back. My dick bobbed before me. I glanced over at Madeline and Janette. I debated which one I would have such me clean.

"Janette, get over here and suck off your sister-in-law's ass from my dick," I growled.

"Okey-dokey, Dante!" she squealed and bounded to me, her round boobs jiggling. The married bimbo dropped onto her knees. "I lovey suckying your biggie dick oh so muchy much, Dante!"

She swallowed my cock while her simpering husband watched on. I grinned in delight, loving cuckolding the pathetic man. He watched on, supporting his slut-wife as she bobbed her head and nursed on my dick.

"Get that cunt off me," growled Lamar. "I want to try some ass. That blonde's got a cute ass."

"Ooh, ooh, who's Thatblonde?" asked Madeline, looking around. "She sounds so exoticy."

"Fuck, you're a dumb bitch," Lamar said as Charlotte climbed off him. His cock emerged gleaming wet. "I'm talking about you. Get on your hands and knees, blondie, so I can fuck that asshole."

Madeline looked around, so confused before I grunted, "On your knees, Madeline. Lamar wants to fuck your ass."

"Okey-dokey," she said with a biggie smile. "If you can't have Thatblonde or Blondie, you can have me!" The blonde bimbo dropped to her knees and wiggled her ass at Lamar.

"Fucking airhead," grunted Lamar. He dropped to his knees behind her. "Where did you find them."

"That's a story," I said, savoring Janette's mouth working up and down my cock. She suckled on me with passion. She nursed on my dirty dick, her tongue buffing me clean. "Just enjoy her."

"Plan on it," grunted Lamar as he gripped the blonde's hips and thrust.

The bimbo squealed in delight as he drilled against her asshole. It wasn't long before he popped into her bowels and sodomized her. Madeline quivered there as he sank deeper and deeper into her asshole. I grinned and left him to her.

I just enjoyed what my married bimbo did to me. I stared down at Janette and her brown eyes. I stroked fingers through her black hair as she bobbed her head, worshiping my dirty, ebony dick. She suckled hard on me, her cheeks hollowing.

She drove me wild with that hot mouth. I loved it so much. I savored this heat as she brought me closer and closer to bursting. My nuts twitched as she suckled with that hot mouth of hers. I groaned, reveling in it.

"Your wife loves my dick, don't she?" I asked the cuck.

"She definitely does, Dante," he said. "Honey, just suck his dick nice and good. You're going to get that cum you love!"

She did love cum. I made her into a Creampie Lover Bimbo. She craved having cum spurted into her pussy. Just filling her up with all that spunk. I loved the way she suckled on my dick. She drove me wild with that hot mouth of hers.

"Going to give you so much jizz, bitch," I grunted. "How does that sound?"

She squealed in delight and suckled so hard on my dirty dick. She swirled her tongue around my cock, buffing off her sister-in-law's asshole. She polished my ebony pole with that hot mouth. I groaned as her lips worked up and down me.

Lamar hammered Madeline's asshole. The bimbo stewardess squealed in delight as she took that big dick in her asshole again and again. He fucked her hard and fast. He thrust into her with force. It was hot to hear. I loved the sounds as the slut suckled on my dick.

She nursed on me with passion. Her tongue swirled around my cock, driving me wild. I loved every last second of her nursing on me. I groaned, my face twisting in delight at how hard she nursed on me. She knew what she was doing to me.

"Fuck, that's good," I groaned. "Shit, that's it. Keep sucking, bitch!"

Janette moaned around my dick and suckled with such passion. She nursed with all that she had. My nuts tightened as the pressure built and built at the tip of my cock. The bimbo swirled her tongue around the crown of my cock.

"Fucking slut!" grunted Lamar. "Let me feel that asshole convulsing around my dick!"

"Okey-dokey!" Madeline groaned. "Ooh, ooh, we're gonna have such an amazeball landing! Yeppers! That's it. I lovey it. I... I... Yes!"

The bimbo squealed as she came. Lamar fucked her spasming asshole as I savored my other bimbo's mouth. Janette suckled hard on me, her dark eyes staring up at me. She begged me for my jizz. I grunted and gave it to her.

My orgasm exploded through me. Rapture slammed through my body and crashed into my mind. I grunted as my cum flooded her mouth. Janette squealed around my cock before she gulped down my jizz with noisy swallows.

"Fucking bitch," I grunted. "Drink that cum! You're fucking husband's watching!"

"Yes, yes, drink all his cum, honey," Kurt said.

Janette gulped down my jizz, her eyes glassy with her lust. She gulped down my jizz. I grunted with each blast of cum. I spurted my jizz into her mouth, savoring this moment. The pleasure slammed through my mind.

Stars burst across my vision as the naughty slut gulped down my cum. She swallowed blast after blast of jizz. The pleasure rushed through me. It was a spectacular delight. I grunted with each eruption, savoring this bliss.

"Goddamn, slut," I groaned.

"Fucking bitch," Lamar grunted. He ripped his cock out of Madeline's asshole and stood. "You got some fucking grade-A sluts, my man."

I grinned at him as I fired the last of my cum into Janette's mouth. "Then let's say we make some fucking movies!"

"Hell, yeah," he said. "I'll get my gear set up. Some static cameras. You really going to get the guys to fuck them?"

I nodded.

I ripped my dick out of Janette's mouth and found my phone. Each of the three had a perk that let them schedule a gangbang with up to ten men. Janette even earned me a bonus when her husband watched for that ultimate cuckolding perk.

I set them up as Lamar had the cameras filming. In fifteen minutes, the Black men started showing up. Lamar blinked as they walked in and all started forking over money that went into these mysterious collection boxes that my bimbos had set up.

"Holy fuck," said Lamar as he watched one guy thrust in five crisp $100 bills. "They're paying us to fuck them not the other way around."

I grinned at him. I just made $15,000. More considering Janette's 25% bonus. Then there would be the sales on the videos. Added income stream. That money would be used to get more White bitches. I would expand my stable of sluts.

I would have a harem of White bimbo sluts.

* * *

Janette Bowman

"Let's fucky!" I moaned as I bounced on the mattress. One of three that were on the ground. Madeline and Charlotte were with me as the hunky, Black studs were all around us. There were cameras, too. Dante and Lamar both had them.

That was neaty, but...

"Come and fucky us!" I moaned.

"We want all your biggie dickies in us," Madeline moaned. "We love biggie dickies."

"I lovey them in my assyhole," Charlotte added, pushing up her glasses.

"Action," Lamar said and the men surged in.

I shuddered in delight as I knelt there, my round boobs jiggling. My lovey dovey hubby sat on his cuck chair to watch me getting gangybanged so hardy hard by all these hunky studly studs. I was so eager for all their ebony cocks to pound all my holes.

Strong hands grabbed my head. A biggie and thickie and ebony cock bobbed before me. I opened wide so he could thrust that amazeball dick past my lips. I squealed around his shaft, loveying him with all my might by sucking and slurping and sucking on him.

"Fuck," he groaned as I suckled and slurped and loved him with my hot mouth. "Fucking White bitches are the best."

"Amen," groaned the hunky and studly guy behind me. His cock slapped down on my rump. I loveyed the feel of his throbbing dickie sliding over my butty-cheeks to my assy-crack. He pushed into the crevice. "Gonna clap those cheeks!"

I squealed in delight around the awesomey dick in my mouth.

The other studly stud drilled his cock against my buttyhole. I shuddered as my naughty backdoor stretchy stretched wider and wider and wider until that amazeball dick popped into my assyhole. Rapturous heat melted through my pussy and flooded all happy through my body.

It was so hottie having cocks in both my holes. I was all spity-roasted on them. My boobs jiggled beneath me as I trembled, savoring more and more and more of that biggie dick sliding into my buttyhole. I moaned around the shaft in my mouth.

I was such a happy wife.

My hubby watched me loveying not one but two Black studly studs. I squeezed my assyhole around one cock as I suckled on the other I nursed on him with all my mighty might, wantying to have all the cummies I could drink flooding my mouth.

"Shit, that's good," groaned the hunky hunk I suckled on. He grinned at me, flashing a gold tooth. His dark hands held the sides of my face. "Damn, that's fucking good!"

He thrust away at my mouth. I moaned around his dickie as he fuckyed my mouth. He thrust his cock in and out of my lips while drool dribbled all naughty down my chin. I squealed in delight, suckying on him.

My hips wiggled, stirring my assyhole around the other hunky stud's biggie cock. He grunted, gripping my hips with his so strongy hands. He held me all tight as he drew back his dickie. I lovedy it oh, so muchy.

He thrust back into my assyhole as the other studly stud fuckyed my mouth. They were fuckying away at me from both ends. I squealed in delight as all the joyfully blissy happiness washyed through me. This was so awesomey.

I lovedy it oh so muchy much.

"Shit," grunted the guy fuckying my buttyhole. "Oh, shit, that's good."

It was so goody great. I was so gladly that he recognized how amazeying my buttyhole was. My hubby knew. He was watching me right now getting butty-fucked and mouthy-fucked and all spity-roasted by these two wonderful dickies while more hunky studs watched on.

"Fuck that White bitch," one growled. "Shit, I can't wait for my turn."

"Going to fuck that whore hard," another groaned. "Just pump her full of my cum!"

"Fuck, yeah," grunted the guy pounding my assyhole. He thrust his dickie in and out of me. I lovedy this so much. "Goddamn, she's tight. Fuck, your wife's a whore!"

"I know," Kurt groaned. My hunny-bunny was so awesomey to let me fucky all these men. I mean, Dante owned me, so I had to do what he said, but it was so special that my lovey hubby supported me being gangybanged. He was the bestest best hubby in the wholly world. "Fuck her hard! Give my wife all the cocks she needs."

So amazeying in. I lovedy him oh so much.

I squeezed my bowels down around the biggie dick pumping away at me. I moaned around the other awesomey Black cock. I suckled so hardy on that one as he plunged to the back of my throat. Drool spilled down my chin all hot and naughty. I felt like such a slutty wife.

"Shit," the guy fucking my mouth grunted as he tightened his hold on the sides of my head. "Goddamn, fuck, that's good."

He thrust his cock to the back of my throat. I gurgled and choked for a moment before he buried down my gullet like a stud. I squealed in delight as his cock plunged down my esophagus until his hairy nuts slapped my chin.

I lovedy that oh so muchy. I moaned around his cock as his pubic hair tickled my nose and cheeks. I breathed in all his manly musky musk. What a wondermous aroma. I clenched my assyhole down around the other stud's dick as I reveled in this scent.