The Bimbo App Daddy's In Charge Ch. 05

Story Info
Daddy's barely legal bimbo-schoolgirl whores herself out!
7.3k words
4.66
19.4k
16
0

Part 50 of the 54 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy's Schoolgirl Whores Herself

Chris Cartwright

Principal Weston groaned as Rachel impaled her cunt down his cock. I smiled as my newest bimbo-daughter slid her twat down his dick. Rachel would be my schoolgirl whore. If I understood how the App worked, I would be able to set her up at schools to fuck teachers and administrators.

Like this principal.

"What is going on here?" groaned Principal Weston. He was so confused. I just walked in here with one of his former students. Rachel, along with my real daughter and Sherry, had attended this high school until they graduated last year.

"An opportunity," I said as Rachel threw a look over her shoulder at me. She had such a big, empty-headed smile. Her blonde hair, gathered in pigtails, swayed. She wore a slutty version of a schoolgirl outfit. I grabbed her tartan skirt and flipped it up, exposing her round ass.

"Ooh, ooh, such a biggie opera tuney," cooed Rachel. "With lots of singing and music and funny times! Yay! Opera tunes!"

I smiled at her misunderstanding of such a big word. My adopted bimbo-daughter was cute. They all were. I enjoyed having my bimbo daughters. Only my real one wasn't going to be a whore. She and her mother were all mine, but Sherry, Rachel, and even Keily were my daughter-whores. They would make the family so much money.

And have a blast doing it.

Bimbos were just so happy having sex with anyone. So why not profit from it. I never intended to walk down this path. My wife had thrust this on me, and I would enjoy every moment of it. My bimbo-family would prosper.

I pressed my cock into my adopted bimbo-daughter's butt-crack and found her asshole. She squealed in delight as I drilled against her. Principal Weston groaned as she squirmed on his dick. Her anal ring widened and widened for my cock.

"Daddy! Daddy!" she squealed as I grabbed her pigtails. "I lovey your dickie in my assyhole!"

"I know," I groaned as I popped into her bowels and savored that hot delight around my cock. She felt so good about me. I savored this wonderful moment of having her anal sheath devouring my cock. "You're Daddy's good girl, aren't you?"

"Yesy yes, Daddy!" she moaned as I drew back my dick. She squeezed her bowel around my cock, massaging me. "Ooh, ooh, Daddy! And Princypal Weston! Yay!"

She slid her pussy up the principal's cock. The man groaned as his barely legal former student reached the pinnacle of his dick and plunged back down him. I bet he had fantasized about fucking schoolgirl pussy for so long.

And now he could.

I knew I was enjoying this. I fucked her bowels with hard strokes. I pounded her anal sheath with everything that I had. I slammed into her asshole, loving how she gasped as she rode the principal's dick. The man groaned as he savored that barely legal cunt riding him.

"Shit, shit, shit," Principal Weston groaned.

"Pussy, pussy, pussy!" squealed Rachel, my hands gripping her pigtails. "Assy ass ass!"

"She's so tight. Oh, god, she's so tight. I've wanted to fuck one of the eighteen-year-old seniors, but..."

"But you were afraid of getting fired even though they're adults," I groaned. "Rachel won't get you in trouble. She's a nineteen-year-old whore that loves cock!"

"Lovey it," she purred, her hot pussy worked up and down the principal's dick while I fucked her asshole. "In my mouth and my buttyhole and my pussy hole! They're so awesomey. Daddy has an amazeball dick and yours is wondermus!"

The principal groaned as she rode him faster. She worked her barely legal cunt up and down his cock. That was so hot to see. I loved it as I fucked her asshole. I pounded her backdoor, savoring every moment of ramming into her bowels.

Her hot and velvety anal sheath swelled the pressure in my nuts. I hurtled toward that wonderful moment of cumming in her bowels. It would be such an amazing moment. I couldn't wait to flood her with everything that I had. It would be an outstanding moment fucking her toward her orgasm.

She would cum hard. She was a bimbo-slut after all. The App had rewritten her into a wanton whore who would cum over and over again. It was just spectacular to pound her asshole as she worked her hot twat up and down his dick. I savored that delight.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I moaned. "Work that cunt up and down the principal's dick."

"Yesy yes, Daddy!" my adopted bimbo-daughter moaned. She squeezed her anal sheath around my dick. She held me tight as I fucked into her bowels with all that I had. I pounded her with such force. "Ooh, ooh, I'm gonna cummies!"

"Damn," the principal groaned as she bounced faster on his dick.

"I'm gonna cummies on Princypal Weston's cock, Daddy! Just like a goody girl should!"

"That's right," I groaned, slamming into my bimbo-daughter's asshole. I buried deep and hard into her. I fucked her with force. "That's fucking right!"

I hammered her anal sheath with powerful strokes. I buried into her again and again, loving this moment. She squeezed her asshole down on my dick. She held me tight as I hurtled toward that wonderful burst of delight. I would flood my daughter's anal sheath with so much cum.

I pumped away at her. I fucked her bowels so hard. I loved how she gripped me. How she held me tight as I buried to the hilt in her anal sheath. She moaned louder as my nuts slapped into her taint. I gripped her pigtails.

"Fuck!" the principal grunted.

"Ooh, ooh, Princypal, all your cummies are spurtying in me! Yay!"

My bimbo-daughter plunged her cunt down the principal's cock as I buried my dick into her asshole. Her bowels rippled around my rod as she climaxed. She squealed out in delight, her body trembling. I groaned, the pressure in my nuts exploding.

I erupted into Rachel's bowels.

"Yesy yes, Daddy's and the princypal's cummies! Yay!" my bimbo-daughter moaned as I dumped my jizz into her asshole.

I erupted again and again, the pleasure slamming through my mind. It was an incredible rush having all that cum spurting into her bowels. The rapture slammed into my thoughts. Stars flashed across my vision. I groaned with each eruption, loving this bliss sweeping through me.

"Goddamn, yes!" I groaned, my dick spurting into her asshole over and over again. "Shit, shit, shit!"

I erupted so hard. I pumped all the cum I had into her bowels. It was fantastic to enjoy. I loved it so much. Stars flashed across my vision. I gripped her pigtails as her hot asshole milked my dick. She worked out all my cum. I erupted one last time, the pleasure slamming into my thoughts.

"Shit," I panted.

"Christ, I just had sex with a former student," panted the principal. "Holy shit."

"Yeppers, and it was so awesomey and I loveyed bouncying on your biggie cock while Daddy butty-fucked me so hardy with his awesomey dick and I cummies so hard it was so amazeballs!" squealed Rachel in one breath.

I pulled my cock out of her asshole and said, "Principal Weston, what are two teachers here who would love to fuck barely legal schoolgirl pussy?"

"What?" panted the balding principal.

"Two teachers that you've seen sniffing around the eighteen-year-old senior girls." I smiled. "Who are they?"

"Uh, Coach Jensen and Mr. Stewart," he said swiftly. "They've never done anything with the senior girls that I know about, but... I've seen them looking. Lusting."

"Get them in here," I said as I helped Rachel off his cock.

My daughter threw her arms around my neck and kissed me as the principal started calling the two men into his office. I made out with my daughter, enjoying the sweetness of her mouth. She was so delicious to make out with. My hands slid down her back to her skirt. I gripped her ass through it.

"Okay, they're on the way," he said.

I smiled and waited for them to appear. The first to arrive was Coach Jensen. He was a ripped Black man in gym shorts and a white t-shirt, the ubiquitous whistle around his neck. Confusion rippled on his face.

"You wanted to see me?" he asked, glancing at Rachel.

She squirmed there, the perfect schoolgirl delight. Her short skirt swayed as it barely fell to cover her pussy and ass. Her tied-off top cupped her breasts. The coach smiled at the barely legal cutie. Yeah, he definitely had a thing for his eighteen-year-old.

"Damn," he said. "Uh, what is going on here?" Wariness entered his eyes. He thought this was a trap. "Isn't that Rachel Miller? I thought she graduated last year."

"Hi, Coachy Jensen!" she said. "I wanna fucky you so badly!"

"What?" the Black man groaned as she licked her lips. The principal's cum trickled down her thighs. "Goddamn, what is this."

Just then, Mr. Stewart entered. He was a young and handsome man. The type of teacher that would have all his barely legal students panting after him. He probably had enjoyed a few of the eighteen-year-old girls from how he grinned at Rachel.

"My, my, this is interesting," he said. "Weston, did you...?"

The principal shifted.

"Rachel, show these men your tits," I said.

"Yes, Daddy!" Rachel grabbed the knot holding her top closed and pulled. They rustled. Then came undone. "Ta-da! Titties!"

Her boobs bounced out, round and firm. All three men groaned in delight. The principal rose, revealing his wet cock thrusting out from his fly. Coach Jensen's cock bulged the front of his shorts. Mr. Stewart had his own tent forming in his slacks.

"$100, and she'll suck your dicks," I said. "At the same time. You can even jizz on her face."

"Goddamn," Mr. Stewart said and pulled out his wallet. He counted out some twenties and thrust them at me.

"I don't got my wallet on me," panted the coach. "Weston, you creep. Spot me since that's clearly your jizz dripping out of her pussy."

"Y-yes," squeaked the principal as he reached into his back pocket. He handed over the money.

"He spurted so much cummies in me," my bimbo-daughter squealed as she dropped to her knees before the coach and the teacher. "I loveyed it so muchy much. Ooh, ooh, I wanna sucky your dickies, too. Thank you for paying my daddy so I can do this!"

I pocketed it and leaned against the wall to watch the fun. Rachel pulled down the coach's shorts and unzipped the teacher's fly all at the same time. She was rather ambidextrous when it came to pulling out cocks to blow.

She ripped out their dicks, holding them in each hand, ivory in the left and ebony in the right. She licked her lips and swallowed Coach Jensen's cock first. Clearly, he was her favorite. He groaned as the schoolgirl suckled hard on him. She wrapped her lips around his dark cock and suckled.

"Shit," the coach groaned as the schoolgirl blew him. "Oh, damn, that's good. Fuck, this is hot!"

"Yeah," Mr. Stewart said as my adopted daughter stroked his dick with her skilled hand. He groaned just from her fisting. "Rachel! Damn, I thought about you doing this to me last year when you turned eighteen."

She popped her mouth off the coach's dick and purred, "Now I'm doing it to you! Yay!"

Rachel swallowed the teacher's cock. Her lips slid over his dick while she fisted the coach's dark rod. She stroked one shaft and bobbed her head on the other, sucking with such noisy passion. She was such a naughty girl.

I loved the sounds Rachel made. My adopted bimbo-daughter would love being the schoolgirl whore servicing all the teachers. She would let those guys play out their schoolgirl fantasies by fucking her barely legal pussy. And mouth and asshole. She would have all her holes for sale.

I smiled, savoring this moment. My daughter suckled hard. She bobbed her head, nursing on his cock. She suckled with such passion on Mr. Stewart before she switched. Her mouth popped off his dick with a wet plop and she eagerly swallowed the coach's dick.

Coach Jensen groaned as the girl nursed on his cock. She suckled hard on him, bobbing her head and working her mouth up and down the man's dick. She loved him. It was such a hot sight to see. I smiled, enjoying this so much.

"Goddamn," The Black guy groaned. "Oh, goddamn, that's so good."

"Yeah, she's a great cocksucker," I said. "Rachel, honey, you're doing so good. You're going to make Daddy lots of money!"

She squealed around the coach's ebony cock. He groaned, his hand running over his shaved head. His whistle swayed over his brawny chest as he shuddered. She switched dicks a moment later, Mr. Stewart grunting in delight.

Such bliss crossed his face. He closed his eyes as he savored the bimbo-schoolgirl sucking his dick. She worked her mouth up and down his cock. She nursed with all her might on him. His hands balled into fists.

"You're doing great, Rachel, honey," I said, being the encouraging father. "You're going to get them to cum on your face!"

"Yesy yes, Daddy!" she moaned after popping her mouth off Mr. Stewart's cock. "I'm so happy! I'll make you oh so proudy of me, Daddy!"

Rachel engulfed the Black guy's cock. She suckled so hard. She really was trying to make me proud of her. I smiled at her enthusiasm. She was only really good at one thing: sex. It was sweet of her that she wanted to do her best for me.

My bimbo-daughters were all amazing in their own ways. I was glad that my wife's insecurities had led her down this path. I couldn't wait to tell Linda how our newest daughter did. My bimbo-wife would be so proud.

And so horny. She probably would eat out Rachel's pussy to reward her.

I smiled. How quickly my life had changed. Two weeks ago, I never would have imagined I would have watched Rachel Miller sucking off two of her former teachers. She went from one to the other, stroking their cocks when she wasn't sucking on them.

They groaned. Grunted. She slurped on their cocks with such noisy passion as she brought them closer and closer to cumming on her face. I was eager to see them spurting all their jizz over her features. Just drenching my sexy bimbo-daughter in cum.

Rachel had good instincts, because she ripped her mouth off Mr. Stewart's dick and moaned, "Cummy all over my faces! Just jizzy on me! I want all your spunkies on my face!"

"Shit," groaned Coach Jensen as she fisted his ebony dick.

"Goddamn," grunted Mr. Stewart as she stroked his hard shaft.

"Cummies on my facey face!" my bimbo-daughter commanded. "Just jizzy all over me!"

"Fucking schoolgirl whore!" Mr. Stewart roared and did just that.

He erupted on my bimbo-daughter's face. His cum splashed on her right cheek and across her plump lips. Rachel opened her mouth and thrust out her tongue. She caught the jizz on her tongue, fisting the coach's dark dick.

"Yes!" he grunted and erupted.

His jizz splashed on her left cheek and across her nose. More spunk landed in her hair. On her forehead. She moaned in delight, fisting both their cocks as they came all over her face. My phone beeped in my pocket as I watched them.

They both were in heaven as they jizzed on my bimbo-daughter's face. They erupted again and again. I pulled out my phone and saw I had an alert from the App. I smiled as the two men left Rachel dripping in cum. They panted and grinned.

"Cummies!" Rachel squealed and licked her lips.

As she scooped the jizz off her face so she could lick the pearly cum off her fingers, I opened the app. Rachel had unlocked the Schoolgirl Teacher's Pet perk. Just like I thought. This App was so much fun. I read the description of the perk: A level 2 schoolgirl fucked by three teachers or administrators at a school. Earn money selling body at school.

Perfect.

As she gathered up more jizz with her fingers, I set her up to charge $100 for blowjobs, $300 to fuck her pussy or for her to lick a female teacher's pussy, and $500 to fuck her ass or for her to rim a teacher's asshole. I scheduled her to work in the teacher's breakroom right now.

I liked the fact that she might be servicing female teachers, too. There were way more of them. And more than a few probably had some bisexual lust for their girls. If not, they would probably get turned on seeing Rachel in her sexy outfit.

Her face almost clear of cum, she rose to her feet and squealed, "Bye, Daddy!"

She opened the door to the principal's office and skipped out, her blouse still open. She was off to the teacher's lounge to take care of who she could, leaving me with three panting men staring at her going.

"So, Principal Weston," I said. "Which eighteen-year-old student have you always wanted to fuck?"

* * *

Rachel Miller

I skipped into the teacher's lounge, my boobies bouncying. I went right for a counter, passying the couches, chairs, and tables. They had a fridge and a microwavey oven and a TV and potted plants and more. I sat on it, eager to pleasure my teachers.

This was my former high school, and I was here to enjoy all my teachers. I smiled when Mrs. Jordan noticed me. She was such a gorgeousy Black woman with lighty-brown skin and this hungry look in her eyes. Her wedding ring gleamed on her finger. She wore a silky blouse that showed off her roundy boobs.

"Ooh, ooh, you're my favoritey teacher, Mrs. Jordan!" I squealed.

"And you have no idea how long I've wanted you to eat my pussy," she moaned. "Ever since you turned eighteen, I thought about it."

"Ooh, ooh, I can eaty your pussy now for $300!" I smiled at her. "Isn't that just so wondermus?"

"It is," she said, opening her purse grabbing her phone. She tapped it a few times then held it next to this blacky box that was sitting beside me. It beeped and I just knew she had paid. "Now..."

She started hiking her gray skirt. I hopped off the counter and dropped to my knees, cummies dripping down my thighs. More filled my butty-crack. Daddy had fucked me so hardy. I was so happy as I watched Mrs. Jordan reveal more and more of her lighty-brown thighs. She had such a delicious hue to her skin.

Such a gorgeousy Black woman.

Her red panties came into view. My hands shot up and grabbed them and yanked them down and revealed her thicky bush covering her pussy. The nummy, yummy aroma of her tangy cuntyhole had me lickying my lips. I so wanted to just bury my face into her muff.

So I did. She paid for this treaty treat. Her curls tickled my face and made me giggle. I pressed my lips against her pussy folds. My tongue flicked out and stroked through her folds. She moaned as I did that. She gasped as I lickyed her.

I lappyed at her with hunger, my tongue flickying through her petals. I gathered up all her tangy juices and made my mosty favoritesty teacher moan. She shuddered there as I feasted on her pussy. Other teachers were watching. They seemed interested.

The box beeped. Someone else had paid.

"Damn, Rachel Miller," groaned a familiar voice. That was Mr. Dobson. I had him for mathy. I hated that class. "Mmm, you were such a terrible student. I see you found something you're good at."

"Just a dummy blondie bimbo-whore!" I moaned into Mrs. Jordan's pussy as Mr. Dobson flipped up my skirt. "For my daddy! I lovey him so much!"

I thrust my tongue deep into Mrs. Jordan's nummy pussy. She groaned as I did that. I swirled it around in her cuntyhole, savoring her tangy delights. As I did, Mrs. Dobson's awesomey cock nuzzled into my pussy.

He thrust into my cunt. I loveyed how he did that. I savored his biggie cock stretching out my sloppy hole. I was so happy to have all that biggie cock in me. A wave of delighty washed through me. I felt so goody great having him in me.

Just so wondermus having that cock in my pussy hole as I feasted on Mrs. Jordan's yummy, nummy cunty hole. I lickyed her. I swirled my tongue all around in her, making her moan and gasp and groan and moan. So did Mr. Dobson as he gripped my hips and fucked me.

"Shit!" he groaned as he poundyed my pussy.

I loveyed that biggie cock thrusting in and out of my cunty hole. He thrust into me with such force. He buried into me with all that he had, stirrying up my pussy. I wiggled my hips and moaned into that yummy pussy. All those ticklish curls tickled my face.