The Bimbo App Santa's Elves Ch. 02

Story Info
The bimbo elves are giving out presents to the hot moms!
7.6k words
4.51
17.3k
25

Part 53 of the 54 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bimbo Elves' Naughty Gifts

Hank Oldman

My new sexy bimbo-elf helpers licked my cum off the other's faces. I stood over them, stroking my new, gray beard that had grown when I had used the Bimbo App ~ Mall Santa Edition, this strange program that I'd been offered to beta test.

It broke reality. I grew a beard and those two sluts lapping my pearly jizz off each other's faces had grown pointed ears like they were real elves. They'd also had a complete personality change into wanton sluts who just wanted to please "Santy Claus" as they liked to call me.

They'd become air-headed bimbos.

The first one was Vivian, the nineteen-year-old girl I'd been paying to work at my little "Santa's Workshop" in the mall's parking lot. I'd had the gig for years now, making just enough to live in my trailer and drink beer without having to do some work until late summer to stretch out to another six weeks of hell.

Whining children, bitchy mothers, angry fathers, and stuck-up helpers invariably quit because I "creeped" on them. I just admired their fine, young bodies. I only hired the sexiest young women to put on the elf costume.

Now Vivian stared up at with such empty-headed joy in her eyes instead of loathing. Her blonde hair spilled around her face, some of the cum in her hair. She wore the sluttiest of outfits now. A green miniskirt lined in fur and a matching boob tube. She had on the sleeping cap with the fuzzy ball at the end and black, heeled boots with candy-cane-striped thigh-highs. She looked hot.

And so did the hot wife I'd just bimbofied. Mrs. Franny Lassiter was no longer a trophy wife spending more time on the phone looking sexy in her tight jeans than paying attention to her kid whining to Santa about the dumb shit the brat wanted for Christmas. When I bimbofied her, she also appeared magically in the new outfit, her black hair smeared in jizz, too. Her big, fake tits looked amazing in the new outfit.

Weirdly, her confused husband had shown up to take their kid off like he'd just teleported out of an office meeting. This app had magic, and I loved it. I savored Vivian and Franny licking cum off each other's faces.

"Such yummy nummy cummies," moaned Vivian.

"Santy Claus's Christmasy cheers!" squealed Franny and kissed Vivian.

Their tongues danced as they snowballed my cum back and forth. I groaned, savoring how they did that. I loved it so much. I wanted to have more of these bimbo-elves. I glance down at the phone and saw their two pictures in round bubbles with their names beneath them. They were both currently Level 2 Elves.

It seemed they leveled up when I added a new one. And the App promised me new perks with each elf I recruited. Vivian had been free while Franny cost me 3 Bimbo Candy Canes. I had 3 of those to start with.

Basically, the gave me two bimbo-elves for free.

But I wanted more.

How did I get more?

I fiddled around and found that it took 9 Bimbo Candy Canes to get my next one. Well, how the fuck did I get another one. I noticed a little question mark and hit it. A list of FAQs came up that ranged from Does this App Really Make Bimbo Elves to Is this App Magic? I almost clicked that one when I noticed the question I needed answered.

I clicked on How to Earn Bimbo Candy Canes.

"Once you have 2 Bimbo Elves, the special toy box is unlocked. Every time a mom brings her kid to ask Santa for Christmas gifts, one of your bimbo elves will give the mom a random sex toy from the box. If she uses it on herself at any point, you receive a Bimbo Candy Cane."

"Damn, that's wild," I said, glancing down at the two. They were still licking up my cum from each other's faces and kissing. That was hot. And right now, things were paused. If there were moms with kids waiting, they were outside.

I was in my pavilion. My gaze flicked to the toy box that had magically appeared in my tent. I didn't need to click on the link to find out if this App was magic. I just had to watch the two air-headed elves to know.

"I got to get me some of that pussy, Franny," I said.

Franny broke the kiss with Vivian and glanced up at me. "Ooh, ooh, Santy Claus wants to fuck my pussy with his biggie dick! Yay!"

I did have a big dick now. The App had engorged me and given me a real Santa beard.

"And while I fuck you, if you want to lick up more of my cum, there's plenty in Vivian's pussy!" I added.

"There is!" Vivian bounced up, her big tits jiggling in her boob tube. "I have so muchy of Santy Claus's cummies in my pussy! Licky them all out of me, Franny! That's what a goody elf does!"

"I'm such a goody elf!" Franny exclaimed and clapped her hands together. "A goody woody elfy-slut for Santy Claus!"

"Damn straight," I growled as I rose from my chair. "Vivian, sit your cute keister on the chair."

"Righty-o, Santy Claus!" Vivian darted to the chair and pressed her face into the chair, thrusting out her rump at us. Her legs spread wide, Cum dripped down her thighs toward the tops of her stockings. She wiggled her hips.

"Vivian, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Sitting on my cute kisser," she answered.

"Keister," I said, shaking my head. "Your ass!"

"Oooooh," she said. "That makes sensey sense!"

She spun around and planted her rump on the chair. She threw her legs over the armrest, her shaved pussy smeared in my jizz on full display. She looked so happy as my cum dripped out of her pussy. Franny crawled forward, her cute ass shaking back and forth. I was so eager to fuck the hot wife's pussy and cuck that guy in the suit.

His wife was my bimbo-elf now. I owned her pussy. Her big boobs. Her pointed ears. I had claimed her with the magic of the app, utterly brainwashing her into being my happy bimbo-elf. And boy was she happy.

"Yay, Santy Claus's cummies in Vivian's nummy yummy pussy twat!" squealed Franny before she buried her face into Vivian's barely legal cunt.

Vivian gasped, her eyes widening as the MILF ate her pussy. Vivian's pointed ears twitched. She groaned, shoving up her boob tube so her big tits spilled out. She had a nice pair of natural Double D's—the main reason I hired her. Franny had maybe F-cups thanks to her silicone implants.

I dropped to my knees and pushed up Franny's skirt. I slid the green fabric lined in white fur over her plump ass. Her trimmed, black bush dripped with her juices. She was so eager for this. I smiled and pressed my cock right against her married pussy.

I'd been lucky to buy a lot lizard once or twice a year to get my dick sucked, now I had two sexy bimbo-elves at my beck and call. I smiled as I thrust my cock into Franny's pussy. She moaned into her fellow bimbo's cunt as I filled her up.

"Santy Claus's biggie candy cane!" she moaned. "It's so yummy and nummy in my pussy twat!"

"Ooh, ooh, I lovey having his biggie cock in me!" gasped Vivian. She smiled at me as I savored the MILF's hot twat. "You pumped all your Christmasy cheer into me. Thank you, Santy Claus."

"Any fucking time," I groaned as I drew back my cock, savoring Franny's hot pussy squeezing around me. She had a juicy snatch. "Damn, that's good. Ho, ho, ho!"

I liked to bellow that now. It felt so right as I fucked into the hot wife's pussy. I buried into her cunt, my nuts slapping into her trimmed bush. I loved the feel of her hot snatch gripping my dick. It was a fantastic rush to fuck into her cunt again and again.

I pounded her with force. I loved how great it felt to fuck her pussy. I pounded her cunt with such hard strokes. I thrust into her married snatch again and again, gripping her hips. She moaned into Vivian's cunt.

"Santy Claus!" Vivian moaned, her legs, draped over the armrests, kicking. "She's all lickedying up your cummies!"

"Such goody yummy jizzies!" gasped the hot wife. I fucked her hard, her ears twitching as she enjoyed her feast. "I have to reach so deepy into her pussy twat to find it all!"

"So deepy deep!" squealed Vivian, the blonde bimbo-elf's head tossing. Her big boobs jiggled.

I loved the sight of those lovely tatas bouncing as she squirmed on the chair. She gasped and moaned, her head tossing. It was a wonderful sight to watch her trembling through all her passion as the MILF ate her cunt.

I fucked the married bimbo-elf harder. Her husband would never get to enjoy her pussy again. Just me. Only my dick would get to fuck her. I owned her. A big smile spread on my lips at that idea. I owned my bimbo-elves.

They were my property.

"Fuck, yes," I growled as I thrust to the hilt in her cunt. I fucked her with force, reveling in that delicious pussy around me. "Damn, that's good. You have an amazing pussy!"

"Yay!" squealed Franny, her cunt clamping down on my cock. "My pussy is amazying and awesomey and Santy Claus loves it!"

"Do you love my pussy, Santy Claus?" whimpered Vivian.

"Of course I fucking do," I growled, slamming hard into Vivian, her pussy clenching down on my cock. "You have a great twat. Just fucking fantastic!"

She beamed at me as she quivered there while I fucked her. I pounded her twat with force. I thrust to the hilt in her snatch. I buried deep and hard into her snatch. I thrust to the hilt in her, reveling in that delicious pussy gripping me.

The pressure in my nuts swelled and swelled. I loved how great that hot pussy felt about my dick. She drove me wild with that wonderful cunt. I grunted, slamming hard into Franny's twat while she feasted on Vivian.

"Ooh, ooh, you're gonna make me go all gaspy and squeally and cummies!" Vivian cried, her face twisting in delight. Those lush tits of hers swayed back and forth.

"Yeppers," Franny answered. "I'll make you gaspy and squeally and cummies all over my face! Drowny me in your Christmasy delight!"

"Fucking drown her," I grunted, fucking hard into Franny's pussy, her hot twat gripping me. The pressure grew at the tip of my dick. I wanted to see one of my bimbo-elves cum on another's face. That would be so hot. "Fucking drown her!"

Vivian moaned, her face twisting with delight. She quivered, her legs kicking. Her big boobs bounced as she arched her back. Her gasps echoed through the tent. I slammed to the hilt in Franny's cunt. She moaned into Vivian's twat.

"Cummies!" squealed the blonde bimbo-elf. She bucked as she drowned the hot wife. "Merry Christmasy!"

"Ho, ho, ho," I groaned as Vivian climaxed. Her head tossed and boobs slapped together.

Franny's pussy clamped down on my cock. She held me tight. She gripped me with that delicious snatch. I loved it as I fucked her pussy. I pounded her cunt with force. I slammed to the hilt in her snatch again and again. I reveled in this delight. I loved how amazing it was fucking her snatch.

"Ooh, ooh, Santy Claus!" Franny moaned. "You're biggie dick is super duper holiday amazing!"

Her twat convulsed around my cock.

I groaned as I pumped away at her spasming snatch. She moaned into Vivian's cunt while I enjoyed that hot and silky sheath writhing around my thrusting dick. I churned her up, the pressure in my balls hurtling toward that bursting point.

I plowed to the hilt in this cunt I owned. I buried in deep and hard and grunted as I erupted. My cum spurted into her snatch. I flooded her with spurt after spurt of cum. It was just such an amazing rush to have all that ecstasy surging out of me.

I grunted with each blast. I pumped my cum into her snatch again and again. I loved every second of filling her pussy up with my seed. I could breed my bimbo-elf. I gripped her hips, her hot twat suckling out my cum.

"You're my bimbo-elf!" I growled. "You're both my elf-slut whores!"

"Yeppers, Santy Claus!" the two bimbos moaned as I pumped the hot wife's fertile pussy full of my seed.

I loved it. I reveled in this moment. The pleasure swept through me. It was an awesome rush to experience. I grunted with each burst of rapture that erupted from my dick. I groaned at how amazing it felt to pump her full of jizz.

I emptied my nuts in the hot wife. I groaned as the pleasure slammed through me one more time. One last eruption of jizz into her juicy snatch. She whimpered, her voice muffled by Vivian's cunt. I savored that married twat suckling at me.

I ripped my cock free and felt amazing. "Well, we have hot moms to give dildos and shit to."

"Eww, why would we give them shit?" gasped Vivian. "That's gross. Poopies are not Christmasy, Santy Claus."

"I meant... Right, right, no shits are given here." I chuckled as Vivian nodded in agreement, completely misunderstanding what I meant.

"Get those skirts pulled down and tits put away," I said as I pulled up my red Santa pants. "We got kids coming in here."

Once we were all decent, Vivian and Franny opened the tent. The next kid rushed in, a snot-nosed brat with blonde pigtails. Her mother was fine. I sat the little girl on my knee and pretended to listen to her inane babble.

"And you get a toy from our toy box," Franny said, leading the brunette mom to the Christmas-themed chest. It was green with red trim. Franny opened it and reached inside. She pulled out a silver vibrator complete in its original packaging. "There you go!"

"Oh, my," said the mom, her cheeks blushing. She slipped that into her purse. "Um, thanks."

"And you get a candy cane, yay!" said Vivian as the little girl hopped off my knee. The brat took the peppermint treat and rushed off.

I hoped that mom used it soon. I wanted to get my Bimbo Candy Canes. I needed to get my third one. I wanted to find out what happened then. What would my next reward be? I mean, giving away sex toys to MILFs was fun and all, but...

It would be hot to fuck them.

The next Mom came in with her son. He babbled about some dumb video game as Vivian led the black-haired MILF to the box. My naughty elf bent over and reached inside. She produced a double-headed dildo.

"Ooh, you can share this with a friend," said Vivian. "Isn't that neat?"

"Uh, yeah," said the Mom. She shoved it into her purse. "Um, okay, Billy, let's go."

"Listen to your Mom and be a good boy, Billy," I said as Franny presented him a candy cane. "Ho, ho, ho!"

The mom and the kid headed off, the MILF glancing down at her purse and blushing heavily. She left and a gorgeous, Black mom walked in with a plump ass and a fat daughter. My leg nearly broke beneath the kid's weight, but the Mom...

Fine as hell.

"Ooh, a butt plug vibrator," said Franny. "That's fun. You're going to love it."

"My, oh, my," the mom said as she thrust it into her purse. "Didn't expect to get a little treat for me." She glanced over at me listening to her daughter talk about getting some doll for Christmas.

"Be a good girl for your Mom," I said, trying to hide my relief as the kid hopped off my lap and waddled up to her Mom.

And so it went, Mom after Mom taking toys while I waited for one of them to use it. I just needed to get some Bimbo Candy Canes. I wanted to get that third one. Surely one of those moms would just run home and masturbate.

* * *

My bimbo-elves had given out over two dozen sex toys when my phone beeped. I pulled it out of my pocket as the latest brat picked his nose. I ignored the rugrat and stared at the app. I smiled. I had gained my first Bimbo Candy Cane.

One of the moms had gotten frisky with her toy? Maybe that first MILF with her silver vibrator or what about that black woman. She looked excited to ram a vibrating butt plug into her backdoor. Probably became a fan of anal to keep from having more fat porkers like that daughter.

But it was an amazing start.

"Ooh, you got a strap-on dildy-do!" said Vivian. "How fun. I hope you have a friend that can use that on you and make you feel goody!"

"I'm married," the woman said, her eyes wide.

"And? Just friends being friends and doing friendly thingies with each other." Vivian beamed at her. "Just strappy it up and give her a friendly time and make her feel so goody good."

"Right," the mom said. "Um, let's go, Trevor."

"But Mom, I'm not done telling Santa Claus about all the toys I want," he protested. But she grabbed him and pulled him off. She looked eager to get to fucking. Maybe she had a crush on a friend she wanted to explore.

I just hoped that I could get more Bimbo Candy Canes. My phone beeped again. I gained my second one. I smiled at the sight of it. Those moms were starting to enjoy their Christmas Gifts, too. That was so nice.

The parade of kids and their hot moms continued. Sometimes a dad came in, a complete waste since he didn't get a toy. But I kept hearing beeps. 3 Bimbo Candy Canes. 4. 5. I was picking them up every kid or so.

Double-pronged dildos to fuck both women's holes, toys that rotated, ben wa balls, anal beads, even a dildo that was over a foot long that had to be a gag gift. The woman who got it blushed to her roots as she held it tucked beneath her arm. Clit rockets, wand massagers, vibrators with clit-lickers attached, and more were given out to the moms.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I glanced at my phone and jumped from 5 to 8 in rapid succession. More and more Moms were enjoying their naughty vibrators, dildos, anal beads, and all those other toys. It was so hot. I was just one way.

The next mom entered was a hot Hispanic MILF. Her son and daughter both hoped on a leg, about a year apart in age. They babbled as I stared at that sexy Mom. I was so close to getting one more Bimbo Candy Cane.

I wanted to make this Mom into my next Bimbo. She had a great ass and a sexy body with golden-brown skin and a flirty smile. She glanced at her kids asking for their toys, her lips spreading wide. She was perfect.

"Now you get a toy, too," said Vivian as she led the woman to the toy chest. "Isn't that neaty? Santy Claus wants moms to feel the Christmasy spirit deep in them! Just making them gush with such wondermust Christmasy cheer. Isn't that awesomey!"

"Yes," the woman said, turning to the toy box.

BEEP!

My phone just went off. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and aimed it at the woman. Do you want to bimbofy Ana Lucia Guadeloupe? asked the App. YES or NO were my options. I hit the only possible answer.

YES.

Instantly, the woman gasped and spun around. She faced me as the magic swept over her. The jeans and a sweater she wore were replaced by her sexy bimbo-elf outfit. Her cap appeared first as the silvery tinsel washed around her. Her ears grew long and pointed. Her boob tube hugged her large tits. Her skirt hugged her hips while her candy-cane-striped thigh-highs looked perfect on her.

"Santy Claus!" she gasped, bouncing up and down for joy. "¡Mami es una elfa!"

Her kids cheered and hopped off my lap only for the tent to open and a confused-looking man in a mechanic's jumpsuit with grease stains on the blue-gray material. He wiped his hands off on a rag tucked into his tool belt before holding his hands out to his kids.

"Adios mami!" the children said, waving to her.

She blew them kisses as the kids were then looking happy to be taken off by their father. The magic of the App had changed things. This was the new reality that the App's magic had created. I was so eager for it.

"I'm ready to servicy you, Santy Claus!" Ana Lucia said, looking so fine in her uniform. "Will you fill me up with your Christmasy cheer!"

"Fuck, yeah," I said. I had to fuck her to get the "level up" to count. That was how it worked with the other two. "You're such a fucking hot-ass elf, Ana Lucia!"

"Thank you, Santy Claus," she purred. "You make my coño so wet and itchy and all wanty to be fucky by your biggie candy cane!"

"It's the bestest best candy cane there is!" Vivian squealed. "My pussy lovey suckying on it!"

"Oh, so much," Franny moaned and bounced up and down.