The Bimbo App Santa's Elves Ch. 03

Story Info
Mommies are mind-controlled to get one big gift from Santa!
7.5k words
4.65
17k
19

Part 54 of the 54 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naughty Mommies Enjoy Santa's Big Gift

Hank Oldman

I pulled out of Ana Lucia's pussy, groaning, "Ho, ho, ho."

I felt amazing. I had my three bimbo elves. Ana Lucia was number three. Now I could spend a Bimbo Candy Cane to fuck any of the moms who brought their brats to see Santa. The perks of being a mall Santa just went up even greater.

All thanks to this fucking app.

I was curious, though, about how much a fourth bimbo-elf would cost me. I blinked at the sight number. 27 Bimbo Candy Canes. I grunted. I could fuck hot moms or have permanent bimbo-elves. Right now, I was looking for variety.

My phone dinged and vibrated in my hand. I just gained another Bimbo Candy Cane. One of the moms that had already come by today had used the sex toy she'd gotten out of the magic toy box that the app gave me. That was how I gained the in-app currency. If they used their Christmas gift, I got paid.

I pulled up my red Santa pants and told my three bimbo-elves, "Get ready. We got more Christmas wishes to fulfill!"

"Yes, Santy Claus," the three of them all squealed together. They all bounced in place, looking so happy.

Ana Lucia shoved down her green, fur-lined mini-skirt over her golden-brown ass. She was a gorgeous, Latina MILF. A married woman who was now my elf. She had the look down. Her black hair fell around her gorgeous face, her pointed ears thrusting out of her tresses.

And they were real pointed ears. All three of them had those. They changed when I used the app on them to bimbofy them. They became air-headed elves, horny sluts just willing to do whatever I wanted. They loved "Santy Claus" as they called me. They all wore the same green boob tubes and miniskirts with black boots and candy-cane-striped thigh-high stockings. They looked sexy with their green caps on their heads. Like mine with the fuzzy ball at the end. Old-timey sleeping caps.

I stroked my beard as I sat down on the seat in my Christmas pavilion. I had a real beard now, the app giving me that. No need to wear that fake one. At least it didn't make me fat. I shifted in place and nodded to them.

Vivian was my first elf. She was a nineteen-year-old blonde hottie. She had big tits when I hired her that looked amazing in her boob tube. I always hired the hottest girls to be my elf assistant for the Christmas season. I went through a few of them. They'd all grow sick of me. But not Vivian. Not now. She loved me. Vivian pulled back the curtain.

"Santy Claus will see you now!" she said, so happy.

"Yeah," said Franny. She was my second bimbo-elf. A hot, married MILF with black hair and even bigger tits than Ana Lucia or Virginia. She had some lush F-cups that bounced in her boob tube. "Santy Claus will give you all you want if you're good!"

At least the mom. If she was hot.

A kid darted in and jumped on my lap. Red hair, freckles, and a tad buck toothed. He'd need braces when he was older. He instantly started babbling about what he wanted for Christmas as his mom stepped in after him.

I grinned at the sight of her. She had red hair, too, her skin pale and her eyes green. She wore a nice pair of jeans and a green sweater with candy canes on it and, "Merry Christmas," printed in garish letters across the front. It was one of those god-awful Christmas sweaters, but it was clear she had a nice pair of tits. A wedding ring sparkled on her hand.

"You being a good boy," I said, not even staring at the kid as his mother was led over to the toy box by Ana Lucia.

"Santy Claus knows you've been a goody mommy, so you get a specially treat!" Ana Lucia said, opening the magical toy box. "Lucky ducky you!"

"Oh, my," said the mom as she reached in and pulled out her sex toy in its original packaging. She got an anal vibrator. She held it up, blushing. Her kid didn't notice. He was babbling about what he wanted for Christmas. I hardly paid the brat any attention. I had my eyes focused on his mom.

My phone vibrated in my pocket. I pulled it out and saw a message from the app. "Have Mrs. Happy Albertson sit on your lap and be your slut for thirty minutes?"

YES and NO both appeared beneath it in festive letters. I smiled at how intuitive the app was. Of course, I was going to hit YES. I smashed that button and Ana Lucia came up to the kid and held out her hand to him.

"Let's go play in the play room and have lots of funny times!" she said with a big smile. "There's trains and cars and G. I. Joes and an X-Boxy video thingie. Doesn't that sound like such funny stuff? Your Mommy's gonna tell Santy Claus what she wants for Christmas and it's all adulty stuff!"

"Sure!" the kid said as the mom stared at me. She sauntered to me as Ana Lucia took the kid off to the play room that had also appeared once I started using the app. They went off into a different part of the tent and fun Christmas music started playing.

To drown out all the noise.

This app thought of everything.

As the mom approached me. She glanced up above me and smiled. "Mistletoe."

I looked up to see the small white flowers and the green leaves hanging above me. She slid onto my lap, startling me, and planted her mouth on my lips, kissing me. My beard rasped on her face as she thrust her tongue into my mouth.

I loved the passion that she kissed me. I grabbed her ass through her jeans. I squeezed them as I felt energy swirling around her. Suddenly, I was holding her naked ass. The magic of the app had stripped her naked for me. I loved this app.

"Ooh, ooh, you are such a goody mommy," squealed Vivian. "Santy Claus will give you all your Christmasy wishes!"

"Yay!" cheered Franny. "Santy Claus will make you cummies so hard!"

Mrs. Albertson broke the kiss and purred, "Is that true? You'll give me all my Christmas wishes."

"If it's to cum hard like a slut-wife," I growled, squeezing her rump. "I know you've been so good this year. That's why you're getting a reward. My big, fat dick in your cunt."

She ground against my lap as she leaned back. She worked her pussy into my dick. Her boobs swayed before me. I blinked at the sight that both of Happy Albertson's pink nipples had silver barbells threaded through them.

"You're pierced," I groaned in shock.

"My husband likes them," she moaned. "You said I'm a good wife."

She pulled me between her breasts. I groaned as I rubbed my bearded face between those two lush tits. The married woman moaned. It was so hot. I would be cucking the husband she loved. Send her back to him with Santa Claus's gift in her pussy.

In her womb, maybe. Would she have a Christmas baby in nine months? Wouldn't that be hot?

She hugged me to her tits, my hands squeezing her rump. I loved the feel of her soft tits around my face. It was hot to rub my head back and forth between those lush mounds. My whiskers rasped over her breasts.

I kissed up her slope to her nipples and engulfed them. I swallowed her pierced nub and suckled on her. She gasped as I played around with barbell piercing. I twisted it, torquing the hot wife's nipple, the Christmas music drifting through the tent.

"Oh, Santa," she moaned as I did that. "Mmm, yes, yes, I've been such a good wife. I haven't given in to temptation at all, but... It's okay beneath the mistletoe."

"And he's Santy Claus, so it's always A-okey dokey!" Vivian said. "Hottie wifeys deservey Santy Claus's biggie dick!"

"His Christmasy cock is so thickie and hugey and awesomy and makes me cummy with such festive goody pleasures!" Franny added.

"Wonderful," Mrs. Albertson moaned as I suckled on her pierced nub, her hot cunt grinding on my pants. I could feel her juices soaking through to my dick. "Ooh, you are big, Santa. Way bigger than my hubby. Ooh, this is such a delicious Christmas present!"

I popped my mouth off her pierced nipple. "Ho, ho, ho, Merry Christmas!"

I just couldn't stop doing that. The app had definitely done something to me, but I didn't care because the perks were worth it. I swallowed her other nipple. I suckled on her nub, drawing it into my mouth and nibbling on her.

She groaned in delight as I did that. She whimpered, tossing her head back and forth, her red hair swaying around her features. It was such a delicious thing to enjoy suckling on her nub like that. She moaned her delight as I did that, my hands kneading her rump.

I squeezed her ass, loving the feel of her rump between my fingers. I suckled hard on her pierced nub, playing with the barbell. Her hot pussy ground on my cock through my red pants. I had to be in her pussy.

"Oh, Santa, I need your dick in me!" she moaned. "Please, please, let me have that huge cock in me. I need to feel all the holiday cheer! Ooh, so much Christmas spirit needs to be in me!"

"Yay!" my two bimbo-elves cheered, jumping up and down. Franny's boob tube spilled up, her huge tits spilling out and slapping together.

"Pull it out," I growled. "Be my Christmas slut-wife and pull my cock out. You want to enjoy Santa's big dick, then you got to get it out."

"Mmm, I'm under the mistletoe," purred the naughty wife. "I really have no choice but to cheat on my hubby with you."

"Yep," I said as she thrust her hand between us and reached into my pants. She grabbed my naked cock and pulled it out. I shuddered as I throbbed in her hand. She pressed me up into her shaved pussy. She rubbed me back and forth. "Ooh, I'm so wet. I love being fucked by my husband. He does me twice a day. Next time he fucks me, I'll have your cum in me."

"Yep," I said as she plunged her cunt down my dick. "Merry fucking Christmas, Mrs. Albertson! Ho, ho, ho!"

"Yes, yes, Merry Christmas!" she squealed as she impaled her pussy down every inch of my dick. "Oh, my fucking god, that's so much cock! I love it! Ooh, what a wonderful Christmas gift!"

"Yay!" my bimbo-elves cheered.

I groaned at the amazing delight of the hot wife's juicy pussy wrapped around my cock. She felt amazing around my dick. Just an outstanding delight to have squeezing about me. I groaned, my face twisting with the delight of this moment.

It was a fantastic rush to have her hot twat around me. I groaned, loving her squeezing her snatch around my dick. She felt amazing about me. Just fantastic to have gripping my dick with that delicious pussy. She slid up me, staring up at the mistletoe above us.

"Mistletoe is such a naughty wotty planty flower!" Vivian said, shoving up her boob tube to knead her big, young mounds.

"Yes, it fucking is," I groaned, Mrs. Albertson's big tits bouncing before me as she worked her cunt up and down my dick. "Fucking love it. Christmas is the best."

"Christmasy is the bestest best time of the year!" Franny squealed, the slut-wife bimbo-elf bouncing up and down, her tits heaving, too. "I lovey it because that's when Santy Claus gives all the good mommies his biggie dick!"

"Yes!" Mrs. Albertson groaned, her twat sliding up and down my cock. She squeezed her cunt down around me. She massaged me with that hot snatch. I loved every last second of her riding me. "Christmas is the best, and Santa... Oh, I love your cock Oh, oh, I'm going to cum so hard on it!"

"Yes, you are," I growled and latched onto her pierced nipple.

I bent over to keep a hold of that hot nub, loving the feel of her nipple in my mouth. I suckled on her with everything that I had. I loved the feel of her hard nub and its piercing in my mouth. I suckled hard on her as she moaned, working her cunt up and down my dick.

She squeezed her twat around me, holding me tight with that delicious snatch. I groaned, savoring every moment of her hot twat massaging me. My cock reveled in the hot wife's delicious pussy sliding up and down my dick.

"Yes, yes, yes, Santa!" she moaned. "Oh, Santa! That's so good! Oh, I love your dick!"

I suckled hard on her nipple, loving playing with the piercing, but it was hard keeping it in my mouth as she bounced on me. Her body bucked, ripping her nub from my lips. She threw back her head, her red hair dancing.

Her hot twat gripped me, bringing me closer and closer to dumping my cum into her snatch. I wanted to just flood her with all my spunk. Just hose her twat down with everything that I had. I gripped her rump as she plunged down me.

"Shit, shit, shit," I growled as she slid her hot twat up my dick only to impale herself back down a moment later. "God damn, that's good."

"Cummy in her, Santy Claus," Vivian whimpered, massaging her boobs.

"Yes, yes, yesy yes!" squealed Franny, her hands clapping before her jiggling tits.

Mrs. Albertson plunged her cunt down my cock again and again. She squeezed her hot snatch around my dick as she rose up me, bringing me closer and closer to dumping my Christmas cheer in her cunt. I was so ready to just unload it all.

She plunged down my dick and took every inch of me. I groaned as she did that. It was an incredible rush to have her pussy swallowing my cock. She cupped my bearded face and kissed me with her hot lips.

Her cunt went wild around my cock.

The hot wife squealed into my lips as her orgasm swept through her. Her silky pussy spasmed around my dick, suckling at me as she kissed me with passion. My beard rasped on her face as I gripped her rump.

I erupted.

The pleasure slammed through me as I pumped her cunt full of my cum. Spurt after spurt of my jizz flooded her hot twat. I groaned, loving that wonderful passion. Her snatch quivered around me. She suckled with such passion at my dick.

I groaned, gripping her rump and pumping load after load of my cum into her snatch. She shuddered on me, her twat suckling at my dick while she moaned into my lips. I dumped my seed into the MILF's hot twat.

She broke the kiss and threw back her head. "Santa! Yes! Yes!"

"Ho, ho, ho!" I grunted as I pumped her pussy full of all my cum. I erupted one last time into her pussy, my body buzzing with the rapture pumping through my veins. "Merry Christmas!"

"Merry Christmas," she moaned and swayed there, impaled on my cock. "Oh, Santa, I want more!"

I grinned at her. I knew I had bred her. "Why don't you suck my dick. Mmm, I bet you love the taste of your pussy on a man's dick."

"My hubby's dick," she purred. "I do love to lick him clean after he cums in me, but... He goes soft. You're still hard, Santa."

"I'm a better man than he is," I said.

"So much better," she moaned as she slid her pussy off my dick. "Ooh, you have an amazing cock. I love it, Santa!"

I smiled as she slipped off my lap and grabbed my dick. She licked up my shaft, gathering her pussy cream. I could smell her tangy aroma. She reached the tip of my cock, her green eyes sparkling. I loved how she stroked over the crown.

She swallowed my dick. I groaned at the feel of her hot mouth working down my cock. She had such a wonderful mouth. Her cheeks hollowed as she loved me with her dick. I groaned in delight and glanced at her anal vibrator sitting on a table.

"Vivian, use Mrs. Albertson's new toy on her ass," I said. "Let her feel how wonderful that anal vibrator is!"

"Ooh, ooh, I'll make sure she enjoys her Christmasy gift oh so muchy much!" Vivian squealed and ripped open the packaging. She pulled out the slim, pink vibrator and twisted the base. It hummed to life. "Vroom! Vroom! Vroom!"

She dropped to her knees behind Mrs. Albertson and pressed the anal vibrator into the hot wife's butt-crack. The MILF moaned around my cock, her green eyes widening. I knew that my bimbo-elf had found Mrs. Albertson's asshole.

Vivian drilled the anal vibrator against Mrs. Albertson's backdoor. The hot wife suckled hard on my cock as the pink vibrator vanished into her bowels. I loved how she moaned around my dick as she enjoyed what my bimbo-elf did to her.

"Ooh, ooh, your Christmasy gift is all buzzying away in your assyhole, Mrs. Albertson!" Vivian said. "I bet you just lovey it, don't you?"

"Oh, she fucking loves it," I groaned, savoring that hot mouth nursing on me.

Mrs. Albertson swirled her tongue around the crown of my dick. I loved how she did that. It was so exciting to have her nursing on me with that wonderful mouth. I savored it so much. It was a hot delight. She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my dick.

I gripped her red hair and enjoyed that mouth while Vivian smiled at me. She fucked the hot wife in the ass with the buzzing dildo. My bimbo-elf looked so happy to be fucking Mrs. Albertson in the ass. It was cute seeing the blonde's pointed ears twitching.

"Dildo goes in the butt and stirsies all around!" Vivian sang. "That makes the goody wife sucky on Santy Claus!"

"Yes, she fucking is," I groaned, loving Mrs. Albertson's green eyes staring up at me with such hunger. She suckled on me with passion.

I shuddered, the pressure in my nuts growing and growing as she suckled on me. It was such a hot delight to have that naughty mouth nursing on me hard and fast. I loved it. I rose toward that amazing orgasm. I would spurt my cum into her mouth.

Mrs. Albertson moaned as the vibrator fucked in and out of her asshole. The hot wife wiggled her hips back and forth. My cum must be dripping down her thighs. My naughty bimbo-elf must have noticed that delight.

"Ooh, ooh, Santy Claus's nummy cummies!" Vivian ducked her head down and started licking at the hot wife's cunt now.

She moaned even louder around my dick. She suckled with passion as Vivian lapped at her twat and fucked her asshole. The pink vibrator worked in and out of the MILF's bowels. I groaned, savoring her suction. My nuts twitched.

Franny squeezed her big boobs as she watched the sight, her eyes glossy with delight and her pointed ears twitching. My hand clenched about Mrs. Albertson's fiery hair. I gripped her silky tresses as the pressure rose in me.

"You're going to get so much of my cum," I groaned. "Ho, ho, ho!"

"Santy Claus's nummy yummy cummies!" Vivian moaned, burying the vibrator deep into the hot wife's asshole.

I loved every moment of this. The app was a fucking godsend. It was fantastic. My dick throbbed in her mouth. I loved how she suckled on me. She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my cock. She had a delicious mouth.

The pressure in my nuts grew and grew. I couldn't take much more of this naughty wife sucking on me. She moaned and groaned around my dick, suckling on me with passion as Vivian drove the MILF wild. My naughty bimbo-elf feasted on that sloppy cunt and fucked that tight ass.

God, I wanted to fuck Mrs. Albertson's tight ass. I bet she would feel amazing about me.

She swirled her tongue around the crown of my cock. I groaned as she did that. My face contorted. I grunted, "Ho, ho, ho!"

I erupted.

My dick spurted blast after blast of cum into her mouth. I loved spurting my jizz into her again and again. It was fantastic to flood her mouth with my seed. She gulped it down, her green eyes squeezing shut. I arched my back into the chair.

She squealed around my cock.

"Ooh, pussy juices cummies!" Vivian gasped, jamming the vibrator deep into the hot wife's asshole and leaving it buzzing there. "Yippee yay!"

Vivian feasted on the hot wife's cumming cunt while I dumped more and more of my jizz into Mrs. Albertson's mouth. I filled her up with my cum, loving every spurt. Every blast of pleasure slammed through me.

I loved every last moment of this bliss sweeping through me. I groaned, my back arching as the pleasure slammed into my mind. The hot wife gulped down my jizz. She loved all my festive and salty cheer flooding her mouth.

"Ho, ho, ho!" I groaned as I erupted over and over again.

The naughty wife suckled down my cum. She swallowed it all. I groaned as I erupted that last time. I grunted, savoring this delight. It was fantastic. The pleasure billowed through me. I enjoyed every last second of this passion. It was an incredible moment. I sucked in a deep breath, enjoying every last moment of this bliss.