The Bimbo App - The Naughty Mommy 04

Story Info
The naughty wife wants to bimbofy the office tramp!
7.4k words
4.57
25.2k
46

Part 4 of the 54 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jealous Wife Bimbofies the Office Tramp

Linda Cartwright

I shuddered at how delicious I felt after my orgasm. Chris, my husband, hadn't eaten me out to such a wicked cum in such a long time. It turned out, he just needed to enjoy some incest to really get him to devour me.

Now I felt so wonderfully wicked, reveling in the pleasure that I had received all thanks to that naughty app. My bimbofied daughter Alice sat impaled on her daddy's dick, a big smile on her lips, her green eyes full of empty-headed bliss.

Not a real thought flitted through her mind. No concerns. No worries. Just happiness. A state of eternal horny joy consumed her. She found delight in everything, always babbling about how good she was in an almost childish way.

My husband's question made me smile. He wanted to know what was going on. I slid off him, revealing his face soaked in my pussy cream. I had drenched Chris. His brown eyes stared up at me. He licked his lips.

He was a tad overweight, but he was forty, like me. He had some love handles, but he still kept in pretty good shape. He breathed heavily as he waited for my answer. It amused me all of a sudden. He was so unsure of himself.

He was used to being in charge.

Seeing me as his housewife. Nothing more.

"Mmm, why?" I purred, staring at him. "Why do you want to know?" I arched an eyebrow at him. "Do you want me to bimbofy someone?"

"Bimbofy?" he flicked his gaze to Alice, our daughter thrusting her arms in the air and waving them back and forth as she giggled with such empty-headed joy.

"Mmm, yes," I cooed. "Like that slutty secretary from your work. I know you have a thing for her."

"What, no?" he squirmed, a look of panic crossing his face. He was so transparent. I had an inkling of his infatuation, but I had been too scared to really think about it before. I didn't want to imagine he was having an affair. "I don't have a thing for Keily."

"You don't?" I arched an eyebrow. I had met Keily before. Young, barely in her twenties. Gorgeous. Tight ass. Perky tits. Blonde hair I was certain came out of a bottle. Lush smile.

"Of course not, Linda," he said. "I love you."

"That's sweet." I stroked his face, rubbing at my pussy juices soaking his whiskered cheeks. He needed to shave. Five o'clock shadow was very real with my husband. "I can make her like our daughter and Sherry. An empty-headed bimbo who will be so horny, you can do anything to her if you want."

"Yay!" squealed Alice. "A bimbo like me! Yippee!" She bounced up and down his cock. He gasped, her pussy rubbing up and down him. Pleasure crossed his face. He groaned as Alice wiggled her hips. "Bimbos and pussies and cocks and cummies and dildos and pussies and cunnies and cummies and yippees!"

"Alice, honey, get off your father," I said. "I have to eat your cute pussy out. It's Mommy's job to lick your cunt clean of all that cum." I had the urge to just feast on all that spunk.

"Yes, Mommy!" she squealed. "I lovey dove dove you so much, Mommy! I want you to lick me and lap at me and..." She trailed off. "What do I gotta do, Mommy?"

"Get off your father so I can eat you out," I cooed.

"Okey-dokey!" Alice slid off her father's cock. He groaned as she did that. Her pussy popped off with a wet plop. God, she was tight. She rolled off him and ended up on her back.

"Jesus," groaned Chris as he stared at Alice with her legs spread wide, her pussy lips gaping open and cum dribbling out to her cute asshole. "You... You made her different. She's not moping. She's not moody. She's... Christ, what did you do to her, Linda?"

"I made her happy," I said. "She'll never be sad, never care that she was bullied by Sherry over there. She'll live in a world of orgasms and joy without a care in her empty head. And we're so close now, honey. Alice and I get along so well. This is so much better. Mmm, and Keily will be just like her. We'll fuck that skank you have a crush on. She'll be our toy. Like Sherry is."

"And our daughter?" he whispered.

"Alice is still our daughter. We have to love her." I glanced at Sherry. "On your hands and knees, slut. Beg to take his cock in the ass."

"I will, Mommy-Mistress!" squealed Sherry. "I love having dicks in me. They're the bestest best best! Yay!"

The black-haired bully knelt, her round tits swaying. She was eighteen, too, with a cute rump that I had spanked earlier. It was still a tad pink, but it had faded. She was a DP Lover Bimbo, which meant she liked having a cock in both her holes.

I hadn't put that to real use yet, but I had ideas of prostituting her. And now Keily would be our third bimbo. My mind burned with the opportunities as I crawled toward Alice, my big boobs swaying. I wanted to lick her sloppy cunt clean.

"Fuck Sherry in the ass, Chris," I said. "She's the reason our daughter was so sad. She bullied her for being a virgin and having little titties, but our Alice's boobies are so cute. Aren't they, honey?"

"My boobies are cutie little titties that Mommy loves with her mouth and tongue and... and... mouth!" Alice beamed at me. "I'm Mommy's bimbo daughter slut, Daddy! Yay!"

"Fuck," breathed Chris as he sat up and moved toward Sherry. "This little bitch was really bullying our daughter?"

"Pound her ass hard," I cooed and stroked my hands down Alice's thighs. I leaned in to feast on the cum my husband left in our daughter. It was so exciting.

As I planted my mouth on our daughter's sloppy cunt, my husband pushed his dick into Sherry's asshole. The black-haired bimbo-slave squealed in delight. Her boobs swayed beneath her as Chris gripped her hips and thrust against her asshole.

"Ooh, ooh, ooh," squealed the naughty Sherry. I loved the sounds she made as I flicked my tongue through my daughter's pussy tasting my husband's salty cum and her sweet juices. "My butthole is all tingly wingly, Daddy!"

"Fucking cunt!" snarled my husband, sounding angry. "Bully my daughter, you little skank!"

His cock plunged into her asshole, ramming past her sphincter. She moaned in delight, her head tossing as he buried to the hilt in her anal heaven. I smiled in delight and licked at my daughter's cunt. This was working out so well.

Chris couldn't resist all this kinky sex. I know I couldn't. I had thought it was wrong to do this to my daughter, but once I had enjoyed my first orgasm with her, there was no going back. I had crossed the taboo Rubicon and embraced all the perks of having a bimbo-daughter.

I lapped at her sweet cunt dripping with my husband's salty seed. I savored the mix of flavors. The incestuous proof that my husband fucked our little girl. It was so wild. My hips wiggled back and forth as I thrust my tongue into my daughter's cunt and scooped out the jizz.

"Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" she breathed, her thighs squeezing about my head. "Oh, Mommy, you're so lovey and dovey and naughty and wotty and amazebally! Ooh, ooh, that's so goody good! You're making my cunny feel so happy! Yay!"

"Jesus," my husband groaned as he fucked Sherry in the ass. "Jesus fucking Christ, she's just a little airhead now."

"Yes, she is," I purred and thrust my tongue back into our daughter's cunt, scooping out all that jizz in her.

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" Sherry squealed. "You're fucking my butt with your big dicky cock! Ooh, ooh! My butt is hot and melty! I lovey love it! Don't stop! I wanna cum and gasp and moan and feel so awesomey on your hugey dick!"

"Fucking bitch!" growled my husband as he fucked her hard and fast. He pumped away at the bitch's asshole. He buried into in her again and again. I loved it.

I tongued my daughter's sloppy cunt. Alice squirmed, her little titties jiggling. She gasped out in delight as my tongue wiggled around in her pussy, mixing up the jizz and the yummy spunk. She trembled, her pussy clamping down around my tongue.

She gasped in such pure delight. She was so happy. I was almost envious of her. Free of everything. Worrying about the future. Fearing younger women would take what I had. Dreading what the years ahead would do to me.

Alice lived in the moment. Like Sherry. The two bimbos moaned and gasped as they enjoyed what Chris and I did to them.

I scooped out more of my husband's cum. I had never enjoyed the taste of his jizz more. My arms held Alice's thighs, pulling her to me. Her shaved cunt rubbed on my mouth, her sweet musk filling my nose as I tongued her. I licked at her with passion.

I licked and lapped at her with everything that I had. I loved how she trembled, humping against me. It was a treat to have her pussy to feast upon. She tasted so good. Just a delicious pussy to feast upon. She whimpered as I devoured her.

"Daddy's dick in my butt is so goody great good!" Sherry sang. "Makes me melt and makes me smile! I'm gonna cum, cum, cummy cum all over Daddy's biggie cock!"

"Shit, you are, bitch!" my husband growled, his hands sliding up to grip her breasts. He squeezed them as he fucked his cock into her anal sheath.

My pussy clenched, aching to be fucked as I wiggled my tongue back into Alice's pussy. I swirled around in her, searching for any more cum. But I didn't find it. I only found her pussy juices that I loved. This was such a treat.

I danced about in her I loved the taste of her snatch. She had a yummy one. Her thighs gripped my head. She humped against me, squealing in delight. The taste of her daddy's cum faded. Soon, there was just her sweet twat.

I loved her sweet twat.

She had such a yummy cunt. Just a delicious one. I tongued her. Feasted on her. I licked and lapped at her twat with everything that I had. She squeezed her thighs around my head, holding me to her pussy as she shuddered.

I licked at her pussy with such hunger, wanting to make my little girl cum. I ached to drive her wild. To drink all her cunt cream. I lapped at her, stroking over her pussy folds and brushing her clit. She bucked, her titties quivering.

"Mommy! Mommy!" she moaned, her passion echoing through the room. "Oh, Mommy, you're such a goody good mommy! I love you!"

"I love you, too, honey," I gasped, my heart melting for joy as I licked up to her clit.

I bathed her bud with my tongue. I lapped at her with hunger. This was so exciting. She whimpered, her head tossing. Her passion gushing out of her. She would have such a mighty orgasm. I was so thrilled by it. I flicked my tongue over her flesh.

She groaned as I tongued her like that. She gasped, her thighs squeezing about my head. My husband grunted as he buried to the hilt in Sherry's asshole. He grunted and drew back while she squealed like the bimbo-slut she was.

"Daddy! Daddy! I'm gonna burst with yummy blissy goodness!" she gasped.

"Good!" he growled, burying his cock to the hilt in her asshole again. "Fucking cum, bitch! I want to feel that asshole going wild!"

"Yay, Daddy!"

"I wanna cummy cum too, Mommy!" Alice moaned. "Just burst with goody warminess! Yay!"

I flicked my tongue to her clit. I suckled on her bud. She gasped, her body bucking. I nibbled on her pearl as I loved the sounds of my husband's crotch smacking into Sherry's skank-ass. The sounds made me shiver, my cunt clenching. Juices dribbled down my thighs.

I tongued my daughter's clit. I stroked over her bud then suckled on her. She gasped, her body trembling. Her whimpers filled the living room, mixing with Sherry's gasps and my husband's grunts. I loved this so much.

This was amazing. Having a bimbo-daughter was wonderful. I was so glad I found that Instagram post about the Bimbo App. It changed my life for the better.

"Mommy!" Alice squealed. "I dovey dove love you, Mommy!"

Her pussy juices gushed out of her cunt.

I bathed in her sweet cream. I licked and lapped at her twat, reveling in this passion. This was an incredible moment. Heat washed through my body from my aching cunt as I lapped up her juices. I devoured them.

She trembled, her small boobies quivering as I drank them. Her squeals echoed through the living room. My husband grunted nearby, hammering Sherry's asshole. The other bimbo gasped, too. Her moans mixed with my daughter's cries.

"Daddy's biggie dicky!" cried Sherry. "Yay!"

"Fuck!" Chris grunted as I feasted on our daughter's pussy juices. He buried into Sherry. "Goddamn, take it, bitch!"

"Daddy's cummies in my buttyhole!"

I shuddered, lapping at Alice's cunt as my husband flooded Sherry's asshole with his jizz. The heat swept through me. I groaned, my cunt on fire. I dripped to have my own orgasm as I listened to both bimbos and Chris cumming.

I rubbed my face into my daughter's pussy. My twat clenched. I loved this so much. It was so hot. But I needed to cum, too. I lifted my face. The toys were up in the bedroom. I rose, my lips dripping with pussy cream, and hurried to the stairs.

"Shit!" groaned Chris as he dumped his load in the slut.

I raced up the stairs, taking them two at a time. My boobs bounced, slapping together. I reached the top and rushed down the hallway to my bedroom. I grabbed my silver vibrator, leaving behind Alice's purple one, and grabbed the set of red anal beads. I turned around and rushed back downstairs.

I found my husband panting, his cock still buried in Sherry's asshole. He stared at me with this confused yet satiated look. He pulled his cock out of the bimbo's butthole. Sherry squealed in delight, trembling as he emerged.

"How?" he asked.

"Mmm," I purred and handed my daughter the vibrator. "Use that on Mommy's pussy. And Sherry, use these on Mommy's asshole!"

The bully grabbed the anal beads that I tossed at her. "Yes, Mommy-Mistress."

"How, Linda?" asked my husband. He stood, his cock thrusting out before him. He was still hard. That was interesting.

I hesitated on telling him fully how. "We can make any woman into our slut," I said as I knelt before him. "Sherry was a bitch to our daughter, so she's one." I grabbed his dick and licked up his shaft, tasting her sour asshole. It was so dirty, but I loved it. I was feeling so adventurous. "We can have any woman we want, Keily included."

He swallowed as he stared down at her. "That's impossible."

"But it's not," I groaned and licked up his cock again. I stroked to the tip. "Any woman. Like that slut."

"Keily," he groaned.

"Yes, her," I hissed, anger flaring through me. I swallowed his cock.

"God, yes," he groaned as I slid my mouth over his dirty dick, tasting the sour flavor of Sherry's asshole. That was so naughty. I felt so wicked doing this, but I suckled on my husband anyways. I enjoyed this dirty flavor.

The vibrator buzzed to life behind me. "Vroom! Vroom!" squealed Alice. "I'm Asoka! Yay! Gonna make Darth Mommy cum so hard! Vroom!"

She jammed the vibrator into my pussy. I gasped around my husband's dirty dick. My eyes bulged as the buzzing shaft sank into my cunt. I had used this vibrator for a few years to masturbate. I kept it hidden in my panty drawer.

My husband groaned, "Damn," as our daughter fucked the toy in and out of my pussy. My cunt clenched down on the buzzing toy as I suckled on my husband's dirty dick. My cheeks hollowed as I nursed on him, drool spilling down my cheeks. "Goddamn, that's hot."

I moaned my agreement around him as Alice fucked the vibrator fast in and out of my cunt. She churned me up as my tongue swiped around Chris's cock. I trembled at the heat rushing through me. This wonderful bliss melted through my nethers.

Then Sherry pressed the anal beads against my asshole. "Gonna fuck Mommy's ass with these beads! Yippee!"

"Fuck her so hardy with them!" Alice said. "We have to be good girls who wear goody shoes!"

"Yes!" Sherry thrust the anal bead against my anal ring.

I moaned around my husband's cock as the first of the anal beads popped in with ease into my asshole. I shuddered, sucking on him. The sour flavor of the slut's asshole faded as my tongue swept around him. The second bead hit my asshole. My anal ring swallowed that one, too. Then the third hit my backdoor.

I shuddered as my anal ring resisted against that wider bead for a moment before that bead plunged past my asshole. I groaned as they massaged my bowels, the heat melting down to my pussy full of the buzzing vibrator. The fourth bead reached my asshole.

I nursed hard on my husband's dirty dick as my asshole widened. Heat flared as I suckled off the sour musk of Sherry's asshole before the next bead popped in. The first was so wide. I whimpered at the heat.

"Shit," groaned my husband. "You're liking that?"

I moaned a yes around his cock as my anal ring swallowed the fifth bead. Heat rushed through my nethers. I groaned around his cock, sucking so hard on him. This wonderful heat melted through me. It felt so amazing, those beads sinking into me.

Just fantastic.

I suckled hard on him. I nursed with passion on his dick.

This sixth bead hit my sphincter. It was the widest. My cunt melted from the vibrations as Alice worked the buzzing shaft in and out of me. Sherry pushed the bead against my anal ring. The heat burned so hot. She shoved hard.

Pleasure burst from my asshole. My backdoor swallowed the next bead.

I suckled hard on my husband's dirty dick as I savored having all six of the beads in my bowels. They massaged my flesh. A wave of heat rushed through me. This was so naughty. I felt like such a whore. The heat washed through me.

I quivered with delight, savoring this wonderful passion. It was an incredible delight to have all that bliss in me. Then Sherry, giggling with delight, pulled the beads out. My eyes bulged as the thickest one popped out first.

The staccato beat of the beads popping out melted such passion through my asshole. My cunt clamped down on the thrusting vibrator as my anal ring throbbed with ecstasy. This was so insane. It almost hurt.

But it felt so good.

"Naughty!" Sherry squealed and thrust the anal beads back into my asshole.

"Holy shit, I can hear them popping back into you," my husband groaned. "Goddamn, that's hot!"

I winked at him as the beads stretched out my asshole. They felt so amazing. A wave of heat rushed through me. My anal ring widened over and over again as she fucked the toy in and out of my bowels.

"Mommy's butthole is making such naughty wotty sounds!" Sherry giggled as she pistoned the anal beads in and out of my asshole.

"Darth Mommy is so hottie naughty, Sherry!" Alice said.

The girls both were laughing and giggling as they fucked my two holes. I groaned around my husband's cock. My pussy and asshole both burned with different heats. The two sensations swirled through me. I wasn't sure which I liked more, the buzzing in my cunt or the anal beads stretching open my asshole again and again.

I loved them both.

I bobbed my head, working my mouth up and down my husband's cock. The sour flavor of Sherry's asshole melted away. He groaned, his hand sliding through my hair as the salty flavor of his cum filled my mouth.

"Shit, Linda," he groaned. "Oh, shit, that's good. Just keep doing that."

I winked at him.

"Fuck." He trembled, his face twisting with delight. I loved the way he quivered there. This was so hot. I suckled on him with all I had. I nursed with all my passion on him. My tongue danced around his cock. He groaned, his salty precum spilling over my tongue. "You're going to make me pop."

That was the plan.

"Jesus," he groaned. "They're just fucking your holes!"

"We are, Daddy!" Alice said. "Darth Mommy's being defeated by my buzzy sword! I'm Asoka! Yay!"

"Mommy's asshole is so naughty!" Sherry said, working those beads in and out of my bowels. My anal ring throbbed. "Ooh, ooh, I love watching it open and close and open and close and open!"

I savored experiencing that bliss.

My pussy gripped the buzzing delight. The vibrator massaged my silky walls. My cunt clamped down on it, drinking in the stimulation. My orgasm swelled as the heat burning in my asshole blazed hotter through my nethers. I shuddered, my big boobs swaying.