The Bimbo App Trick & Treat 02

Story Info
A wife is bimbofied into a busty and sexy nurse on Halloween.
7.2k words
4.69
12k
13
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2023
Created 10/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hot Wife Bimbofied into a Slutty Nurse

Harry Nelson

I sat up, Mrs. Martin's tangy pussy cream coating my lips and soaking my mustache while my dick was wet with Alanna's silky cunt. The two bimbo-sluts were at my door, answering it for the four college-aged guys who had come trick or treating. This was such a wild night thanks to this strange app that I downloaded.

The Bimbo App ~ Halloween Edition.

Mrs. Martin was in a tight-fitting, black bodysuit with fake cat ears thrusting out of her black hair and a tail attached to the back. When I bimbofied her, she went from wearing a baggy catsuit to that hot outfit. It had a zipper down the front that she had drawn down to reveal her big boobs and most of her stomach. Another zipper covered her crotch, which I had undone to reveal her shaved pussy. The hot wife across the street was now a wanton Halloween bimbo-whore ready to do whatever kinky things guys wanted.

What I wanted.

Alanna was just some girl I had bumped into down the street. She was now a bimbo-genie, her pink vest open to show off her tits and her pantaloons lost completely. She had a fake, pink gem in her bellybutton and that as about it. She was hot, though. I had taken her from her dweeb of a boyfriend in a dorky and cheap Batman costume.

"Hot party," one of the guys said as I stood.

"Their tits are out," another said. "I told you this would be a hot party."

"We got your flyer, dude," a third said. "Damn, glad we came."

Someone got my flyers. I hadn't thought anyone had seen them. For years, I had tried to throw a Halloween party at my house. Fill it with hot, slutty girls in racy costumes. Maybe get laid by some drunk sorority slut dressed as Tinkerbell. Every year, no one came. My dreams were crushed.

Until the App arrived. Now...

"It's Halloween," I said, wanting to get more Bimbo Candy so I could create more suits. "Enjoy their treats."

"Yesy yes, enjoy our treaty treats!" squealed Mrs. Martin. She grabbed a buff guy dressed as Rambo and hauled him in. "I got a pussy treat and a mouthy treat and an assy treat!"

"Shit," groaned Rambo as she shoved him down on the ground. He had a red headband, a vest, and camo pants. She dropped to her knees and ripped open his fly. "Holy shit, she's married. That's a wedding ring."

"Even married women get to be sluts on Halloween," I said, loving this.

Mrs. Martin had his cock out in a flash. These bimbos were so good at doing things like that. Rambo groaned as she plunged her cunt down his cock. Right there in the doorway, she had her pussy down his dick and licked her lips.

"I'll take that mouth," a guy dressed like a zombie said. He ripped off his cheap, rubber mask, the clothes he wore tattered. He whipped out his cock.

"Yay!" squealed the bimbofied wife. "I lovey a biggie dick in my mouthy hole!"

She swallowed his cock. Zombie groaned as Rambo savored having her pussy working up and down his dick. I stared at her ass hugged by the bodysuit. The zipper ran up her butt-crack, didn't it? I could enjoy her asshole.

As I made my decision, Alanna was pulling a Batman and a Joker into the house. This Batman had a way better costume than her boyfriend. She giggled as she shoved her hands into Joker's purple pants and Batman's tight ones and produced their cocks.

"Yay! Batyman and naughty wotty Joker!" She giggled. "I'm gonna make you both cummy hard!"

"Fuck, yeah," Joker said, wearing clown face paint, his hair dyed green.

She dropped to her knees and swallowed his cock. The caped crusader moved behind her and gripped her hips. He slammed his dick into her pussy in moments. The bimbo-genie squealed in delight as she made the superhero's and supervillain's wishes come true.

I dropped down to my knees behind Mrs. Martin. She worked her cunt up and down Rambo's dick as she squealed around Zombie's cock. I grabbed that zipper and drew it up her butt-crack, exposing her pale cheeks. I pressed my wet dick into her crevice.

"Damn, this is a great party," the guy getting blown said. "Where did you find these sluts?"

I grinned at him. "Mrs. Martin, the one sucking your dick, lives across the street. Her husband's still handing out candy."

"Shit," Zombie groaned.

"This is fucking wild," groaned Rambo as I found Mrs. Martin's asshole.

I thrust against her as she worked her cunt up and down Rambo's cock. She moaned about Zombie's dick. He grinned at me, nodding as I drilled against the slut-wife's backdoor. The bimbo-catgirl groaned louder and suckled with more hunger as her anal ring widened and widened.

I popped into her bowels.

She squealed in delight as I sank into her anal sheath. Her bowels welcomed me in. It was such a heady rush to sink deeper and deeper into her bowels. She swallowed me up. It was amazing sinking into the naughty wife's asshole.

I penetrated deeper and deeper into her velvety depths. I bottomed out in her. She kept riding Rambo, shifting her asshole around my dick. I groaned in delight and drew back my dick. She whimpered around the cock in her mouth.

"Fuck," I groaned as I plundered her bowels, thrusting back into her.

"Yeah, work that hot fucking cunt up and down my dick, Mrs. Martin," Rambo groaned.

"This is so fucking hot," Batman said. "Shit, man, she's spit-roasted between us!"

"Fuckin' A, this is amazing," Joker said. "I did not think I was getting my pole smoked! This is the best party ever!"

I was glad to hear that. I needed them to fuck these sluts so I could get more Bimbo Candy. Mrs. Martin had been free, Alanna had cost me three, and the next slut would be nine. I didn't know how much I would get from them turning tricks and sharing treats.

Either way, I was having a great time fucking Mrs. Martin in the ass. I pounded her anal sheath with hard thrusts. I fucked her with all that I had. It was just an incredible rush to bury into her again and again. I fucked her with all that I had, reveling in the delight of her asshole.

She had such an amazing one. Just so good to pound into her with all that I had. I would make her just explode with hard thrusts. I rammed into her with all that I had. She gripped my dick with her amazing sheath. I loved it.

"Shit, shit, shit," Batman groaned. "That pussy!"

"She's slobbering over my cock," Joker groaned.

"So's the married slut," gasped Zombie. "Yes, yes, Mrs. Martin, you're going to gag on my cum!"

She squealed in delight, her bowels clamping down hard on me. She loved being called a married slut and being promised all the cum she could guzzle. I slammed into her anal sheath, churning her up. She would explode on us.

The pressure in my nuts grew and grew as I pounded my bimbo-catgirl. I fucked her married ass with force as she moaned around the dick in her mouth. She suckled with such noisy passion on him. She slobbered on him. It was wild.

Alanna groaned around Joker's dick, her round boobs bouncing. I loved the sight as I buried into Mrs. Martin's hot bowels. It was so good to have all her tight asshole massaging my cock. The itch swelled at the tip of my dick.

"I'm going to cum in that tight cunt, Mrs. Martin," Rambo groaned. "Shit, I love watching those huge tits bounce. What a fucking MILF!"

"Yes!" I groaned, so glad I had bimbofied her first. She was such a delicious treat. I fucked into her bowels again and again. "That's it. Just take our big dick, slut!"

She did. She took our big dicks. So did Alanna. She moaned around Joker's cock as Batman hammered her from behind. The caped crusader thrust into the naughty bimbo-genie's pussy, her butt-cheeks jiggling.

My balls tightened. The need to cum swelled in me. I buried into that tight asshole. I slammed to the hilt in her bowels. I loved this so much. She moaned and groaned around Zombie's cock as she rode Rambo's dick.

The slut-wife plunged down Rambo's cock as I buried to the hilt in her asshole. She squealed in delight as her bowels writhed around my dick.

"Fuck!" I gasped at that heat.

"Yes!" Rambo groaned as I erupted into the hot wife's asshole.

The pleasure slammed through me. Rambo grunted as he dumped his own load into Mrs. Martin's cheating cunt. She squealed with such delight around Zombie's cock. The guy threw back his head and roared out his passion.

She gulped down his cum, taking jizz in all three of her holes. My phone beeped as I dumped more and more of my cum into the bimbofied wife's bowels. She worked her anal sheath round me as Alanna squealed beside us.

"Her pussy's going fucking wild!" Batman groaned. He buried into her. "Shit!"

As he spurted his cum into her, Joker gasped out, "Shit, yes!"

Alanna swallowed his cum as her pussy milked Batman's spurting cock. I grunted, pumping more of my cum into Mrs. Martin's asshole. I flooded her with all that I had. It was so good to spurt my jizz into her bowels. I Filled her up with all my spunk. It was so good.

Her anal sheath writhed around my dick. She massaged me with her asshole. I loved every second of flooding her anal sheath with my jizz. The other guys all dumped their loads into her pussy and mouth, and into Alanna, too.

It was so great. "I fucking love Halloween!"

"Yes!" Zombie groaned. "Goddamn, she swallowed every drop!"

I panted, my dick running dry. I ripped my cock out of Mrs. Martin's asshole while Zombie slid his dick out of her mouth. The bimbo-wife smacked her lips and threw a look at me, her green eyes glazed. She smiled, dimples forming in her cheeks painted with black whiskers.

"So yummy nummy in my belly, Master!" she moaned. "Yay! I turned a naughty tricky and got a goody treaty!"

"Yes, you did, "I said and checked my phone.

Bimbo Catgirl did a trick and shared her treats with 2 people! 2 Bimbo Candy earned!

Bimbo Genie did a trick and shared her treats with 2 people! 2 Bimbo Candy earned!

That put me up to having 5 Bimbo Candy.

Then Mrs. Martin popped off Rambo's cock and shuddered, cum spilling out of her pussy and dripping down the tight vinyl of her bodysuit. Batman and Joker were also standing up, so ready to have more fun with them.

"Enjoy them," I said, zipping up. "I have to find more bimbo-sluts for the party."

"Right," said the guys, all grinning at the bimbo-genie and bimbo-catgirl.

"We'll have a blasty time with them, Master," Alanna said, cum spilling down her thighs.

I winked at her as I headed out into the night.

The air washed cool over my face. I had to find a woman who wasn't dressed sluttily and change that. And I needed four more Candies. I had no doubt the two bimbo-sluts would earn me those soon. I just had to be ready when I found the right woman.

One problem, I couldn't snag any single mother taking her kids around. I didn't want to deal with any brats. This was an adult Halloween. So I had to find a woman that wasn't taking kids around or had her husband with her.

That would make it even hotter.

After a few minutes, I spotted a chubby woman dressed as a nurse. I had no doubts that the Bimbo App could give her a hot body. She was in scrubs, though. Not a sexy nurse's outfit at all. No miniskirt and tight-fitting top. That classing, white uniform nurses used to wear in the "sexist" past.

Which just meant the awesome past before modernism crushed out all the femininity from most women. No more skirts. No more pantyhose and heels. No more keeping fit. Just dumpy women in jeans with their fat spilling over the waistband.

Society had given up on standards of beauty and hotness.

The App changed that.

She and her husband, who was dressed as a doctor, headed to the next house. They let their kids run up to the porch. My phone beeped. I glanced down at it, smiling at seeing notifications from the awesome App.

Bimbo Genie did a trick and shared her treats with 3 people! 3 Bimbo Candy earned!

Bimbo Catgirl did a trick and shared her treats! 1 Bimbo Candy earned!

Now I had my 9 Bimbo Candies. I smiled and aimed my phone at the nurse as she waited. Her breath puffed in the air. The App recognized her. When it did, her face appeared in a circle with those wondrous words beneath.

Bimbofy Veronica Meyers into a sexy nurse? YES and NO buttons pulsed beneath in pink bubbles. Why did they even give me the option to hit NO? It would always be YES with me. I tapped it and she changed.

Light flashed and the frumpy nurse became a hot and curvy seductress. Her pink scrubs were replaced by a white miniskirt that barely covered the curves of her plump ass. White, thigh-high stockings clad her gorgeous legs, the garter straps peeking out from beneath her skirt. She had a belly shirt on that was transparent with red crosses covering her nipples. The nurse's cap perched on her blonde hair. She wasn't fat any longer.

"Veronica?" gasped her husband.

"Watch the liddle kiddies!" she squealed. "I have to go tricky treaty with my Master! Lovey dovey you, honeybunny! See you tomorrowy! Yay!"

She darted over to me, her husband standing dumbfounded. Mrs. Meyers threw herself at me. She jumped in the air. I caught her. She kissed me with wild abandon, my hands gripping her ass. She wrapped her legs around my waist and arms around my neck.

I groaned as I kissed her, feeling her husband watching. I turned to the side as I held the sexy nurse. He just stared with his jaw dropped as his wife's tongue reached almost to my tonsils. She must be making sure they were healthy.

I broke the kiss and said, "You'll get your wife back once Halloween ends. Until then, she's slutty bimbo-nurse!"

"Yesy, I amy," squealed the naughty bimbo-wife. "I'm gonna do lots of naughty wotty thingies. Tell the kiddy widdies I lovey them. Lovey you, too, honeybunny! Bye!"

"What?" he said. "This... I..." His kids ran back up, showing off their candy.

I spotted some thick bushes that would hide us from view. I took the sexy wife behind them, eager to fuck her hard before I took her back to the party. This was so hot. She rained kisses on my face as I carried her. I felt so strong. So powerful.

I sat her down. She giggled in delight, her hips wiggling back and forth. Her big boobs jiggled beneath her transparent top. I licked my lips and wanted to eat her pussy. I shoved up her skirt. She had no panties on.

She was also shaved. I bet the App did that.

"Ooh, ooh, Master," she cooed. "You have to take your special wecial medycine!"

"Your pussy juices?" I asked.

She nodded seriously which was ruined by her big, empty-headed smile. "Righty! My pussy juices are all goody and full of medycine for hunky men, Master! Yay!"

I pressed my lips into her pussy. She gasped as my mustache rubbed into her cuntlips. She trembled, her boobs jiggling. She quivered on me. It was a thrill to have her doing that. She squirmed her cunt on my face as I licked at her.

I lapped at her with all that I had. My tongue flicked through her folds. I loved the taste of her sweet cunt. She whimpered as I slid my hands around and gripped her plump ass. I savored the feel of her in my hands.

"Ooh, ooh, Master, takey all your medycine! It's so goody for you!"

"So fucking good," I groaned into her snatch.

I thrust my tongue into her pussy. I swirled around in the bimbofied wife's twat. It was so hot to cuckold another man on Halloween. To turn his wife into my slut. My tongue flicked around in her snatch. It was so much fun to do that to her.

My tongue flicked about in her snatch. I swirled around in her, loving how good she tasted. She tasted so divine. Her pussy melted on my tongue. I flicked around in her. I loved how she shuddered on me. Her moans echoed through the air.

"Yesy yes," the bimbo-nurse gasped. "That's so greaty goody. I lovey it! Master! Master!"

"Drown me!" I growled.

"I willy will!" She giggled. "I lovey willies! I wanna lovey your willy, Mastery Sir!"

"You will!"

"Willy!" she squealed as my tongue swirled around in her twat. She tasted so damned good. Her pussy clenched down on me. "I lovey willies and willies lovey me! Yay! Ooh, and I lovey your mustachey. It's so whiskery and roughy and tickley on my coochie. Yay!"

I rubbed my mustache into her cuntlips. She gasped as I did that. Her entire body quivered in delight as my mustache rubbed on her. She groaned out in delight as I tongued her cunt. She tasted so good on my lips.

Just so damned good.

My tongue flicked around in her twat before I stroked through her fold and found her clit. She gasped, bucking. Her boobs bounced in her top. She trembled there, loving what I did to her. I was so glad to make her squeal.

I suckled on the bimbo-nurse's clit. She moaned, her blonde hair swaying around her gorgeous face. She smiled down at me as she humped her cunt against me. Her shaved lips rubbed on my mustache as I loved her bud.

"I'm gonna cummy so hardy hard!" she whimpered. "You're so greaty at that. I lovey havying my pussy all eaty by you! Yay!"

I suckled hard on her clit. Her head threw back. Her body bucked. Sweet pussy cream gushed out. I savored her cunt drenching my snatch. I loved the taste of her. She was so good. I enjoyed the passion of her juices.

She moaned through her passion, her head tossing. My dick was so hard. I had just fucked Mrs. Martin in the ass, but Mrs. Meyers was a nurse. She could clean my cock with her juicy pussy. The thought swept through me.

I ripped my mouth from her pussy as she gasped, "Goody greaty cummy joy! Yay!"

I unzipped my pants as she quivered there. I pushed her against a tree growing by the bushes. It rustled as I kissed her. She moaned in delight, my dick poking her in the belly. She jumped up and wrapped her legs around me.

She broke the kiss, "Mmm, pussy creamies on your lips and a hardy dick that must go in my coochie! Yay!"

She snaked her hand down between us, grabbed my dick. She pressed me right into her cuntlips. I plunged my dirty dick into her juicy snatch. Her hot flesh buffed me clean as she squealed out in delight. She held me tight.

I savored being in the married woman's snatch. Her hot pussy massaged my dirty dick. I drew back as she moaned in delight, polishing my pole. I thrust back into her cunt, the tree rustling. This was such a wild Halloween.

"Ooh, ooh, that's so greaty good, Master!" she moaned. "Yesy yes, I must examiney your cock with my hottie cunt!"

"Yes, yes, yes," I grunted, fucking her hard.

It was heaven to slam into Mrs. Meyers's snatch. I churned her up as she squeezed her silky twat down on me. She polished my pole with her juicy flesh. I grunted at the joy, my nuts swinging as I pumped away at her.

She held me tight with her arms and legs. And with her cunt. I groaned into her neck, burying into the sexy bimbo-nurse over and over again. She felt so good to fuck. I pounded her with force as she moaned in delight.

She held me tight as I fucked her with all that I had. It was just such an awesome treat to pound her hard and fast. I plunged into her cunt again and again. She clamped her pussy down on my dick. I loved that treat.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned, burying into her snatch over and over again. "Damn, that's good!"

"So greaty goody great!" she whimpered, her pussy clamping down on me. "You're so greaty. So goody. Not like my honeybunny! Ooh, ooh, keep fuckying me, Master!"

"Not stopping until your cumming!" I growled. "Then I'm going to dump all my jizz in your hot snatch!"

"Cummies and jizzies!" she squealed, her pussy squeezing down so hard on my dick. "Yippee yay!"

Her enthusiasm was so wild as I fucked her hard, the pressure in my nuts building and building. I groaned, hurtling toward that moment when I would cum in her snatch. I couldn't wait to flood her with all that I had. She massaged me with her hot twat.