The Bimbo Blazer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,627 Followers

She shuddered, the Evolve in her system giving her pleasure at my slightest compliment, and slid her hot, fantastic mouth off my erection long enough to say, "Thank you, Master," before lowering her head again. Kristi worked her tongue up and down my shaft as she bobbed her head in my lap, setting me writhing in ecstasy.

She spread her legs and let one of her hands slip down her taut stomach to start playing with herself. She moaned, lips still sliding up and down, and the vibrations it sent through me was heaven.

"Fuck," I finally said, and pulled my cock from her willing mouth.

She knelt, staring up at me, waiting obediently for my next command.

"On your feet," I ordered, standing myself. As she stood, I grasped her by the arm and spun around, bending her over the bed. Her hands hit the sheets and she gasped as I grasped a fistful of her hair and pulled her head up. From where I stood behind her, Kristi's arched back and heels presented her ass perfectly for me.

Before I could stop myself, I spanked her, leaving a red handprint on the white skin that faded slowly. She whimpered and rubbed her things together, obviously hot and ready for me. I wasn't done, though.

Still firmly gripping her hair, I began to spank her more vigorously, alternating cheeks and holding nothing back. It was vaguely therapeutic, letting out my hurt and anger against her that I'd repressed for years.

Kristi writhed and moaned. "More, Sir," she gasped. "Punish your slave for her rudeness." She was getting off to this as much as I was. Stopping my assault when her skin was a slow, burning red, I slid a finger down and tested her slit. She was sopping wet, and ground back against my hand as I slid my finger out of her.

I kicked her legs apart and she arched her back, begging with her body for me to take her. "Please, Master," she moaned into the comforter. "I'm so ready for you." I was all too happy to oblige.

With hardly any effort, I thrust myself inside of her. She was so wet and ready that there was almost no friction as I slowly sped up. Within thirty seconds, I was taking her like she'd never been taken before.

Kristi was clawing fistfuls of the coverlet into her fingers as I pounded her like it was the last fucking she would ever receive. I could feel the sculpted muscles of her ass as she pushed back against me with her tight little cheerleader body, and let a hand run lightly down her side as I admired how it looked, bouncing on my cock. She moaned, pushing back against me and letting out little gasps with every thrust as I filled her to bursting.

"Fuck yes," I groaned, and I felt a shiver run through her as she felt a wave of pleasure to match mine. For a first time ever, being a nerd was fucking amazing.

My fingers kneaded Kristi's ass, sculpted by hours at the gym and on the field, sliding almost all the way out before plunging my entire length back inside of her. She moaned, letting out little gasps with every thrust as I stretched her to capacity.

With a grunt of exertion, I pulled out and flipped her onto the bed. Her back hit the mattress and her legs spread wide, inviting me in. Kneeling between her legs, I slid back inside of her without a moment's pause, her tight wetness welcoming me back. She writhed beneath me and I grabbed her hands, forcing them above her head and holding them there, totally in control.

Kristi didn't resist, her eyes rolling back as I gave her more pleasure than she'd ever experienced. The Evolve coursing through her system made her body several times more sensitive, and my cock inside of her was ecstasy as I plunged inside again and again. I gave her no mercy, using her body as roughly as I pleased, her hips bucking back against me egging me on.

Filling her to bursting, I finally let myself go, pumping my seed into her sensitive core. At the sensation, she came apart in my grasp, all conscious thought disappearing from her mind as she exploded with electric pleasure. Wave after wave of orgasm washed over her, blasting any remnants of her free will to pieces and leaving her nothing but my submissive bimbo toy. As I came down from the orgasmic high, I rolled over in bed next to her, catching my breath.

"Give me a few minutes," I told her, grinning up at the ceiling. "Then, round two."

Kristi would have no memory of the following evening. One of the chemical formula's effects was repressing the creation of memories for around eight hours, which meant that our entire night, from her point of view, had never happened.

I took my cheerleader sextoy that night in every position I'd ever learned, and a few that I came up with on the spot, using almost every piece of furniture in the apartment. The Evolve in my bloodstream made it easier to recover after every bout, but I think I pushed even my chemical masterpiece to its limits. Finally spent, I collapsed once more into bed beside her and fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.

* * *

The next morning I woke a groggy Kristi and had her take me to her dorm room. The first thirty minutes or so of her day would also be forgotten, leaving her to think that she'd had too much to drink and came home last night to pass out in her own bed. Only I would know that anything else had taken place.

I kissed her on the cheek after she fell back asleep on top of her covers, feeling much less anger towards her after giving her a vigorous fucking. I smiled as I walked through the sunlit morning. My cum, laced with Evolve, wouldn't impregnate her, but was doubly more potent than anything I'd slipped her before our first encounter. It bound her to me, and in the future even my slightest touch would have her overwhelmed with pleasure once again, wrapped around my little finger. Maybe she and I would meet up to do that again sometime. I grinned, the idea pleasing me immensely.

I hummed the Iron Man theme song as I strode confidently down Bradford's cobblestone sidewalk. A world of possibilities was open before me. I just had to take advantage of it.

* * *

The Bimbo Blazer will be continued in The Bimbo Blazer — Therapy, coming out on Literotica the next few days. To keep up to date with my stories as soon as they're published, you can follow me here on Literotica.

Thank you so much for reading, and leave a comment or vote if you're so inclined. Your comments are my oxygen, so please let me know your thoughts. Even just a simple, "This was great!" makes my day.

JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,627 Followers
12