The Bimbofication of Allison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She recoiled at being told all of that, "Keith, I just didn't expect to hear that from you."

He pulled out his phone, "I know my role now and I accept it. You need to become Nikki. Truly you do. You need to go on the pathway and if you get to the destination and can't find the man you are looking for then give me a ring."

He then sent her payments to her phone totalling $100,000.

She couldn't believe what was happening to her, "Why do all of this, Keith?"

"I'm sorry for the selfishness I showed to you months ago. I'm finally at the point where I can realize what we could still be. However, I now know the only way you can fully understand what submission looks like is if you realize the power you can have. Bimbofication is power and most women don't realize it. I know my feelings for you haven't gone anywhere but if yours have for me, I will accept it."

She breathed in deeply and exhaled a quick reply, "They haven't. Not at all."

A knowing smile crossed Keith's relieved face, "Good. I was hoping that. My true feelings haven't gone anywhere either. I'm still as complicated and demanding as ever."

She furrowed her brow in contemplative thought, "How will I know what to do?"

He smiled at the slightly submissive question by the brunette bombshell he hoped to someday make his bimbo wife, "For starters, embrace being Nikki. Secondly, I know some doctors and resources. Third, you can ask me anything."

"And fourth, you will pay for everything."

The wink from the bombshell left him with only a laugh and hard on to stop the thoughts going through his head, "Yes, and I will pay. I have paid in more ways than you can know. Now, go out there and make some more cash from all of those boys who seem so keen to keep looking over here for you."

They squeezed hands before she twirled away and bounced away back to the party.

***** "A few weeks later" ******

The persona of Nikki had taken over Allison once again. After meeting back up with Keith and his apology, she felt much more comfortable moving forward with her desires to continue down the bimbofication pathway.

A big step was imminent as she met up with him at a high end plastic surgeon.

She had nerves as she exited her car in crisp white sneakers, tight ass fitting jeans, and a pink tank top. The top showed her cleavage and her very fit midriff was on full display.

There was a casual sexuality about Nikki as her hair was tied up in a high ponytail as she walked into the plastic surgeon's office. She had been thinking for months about the requests Keith had for her and how much she loved all of the erotic altered images she had seen.

It felt natural to have Keith meet up with her for her appointment. Nothing had really happened between the two of them romantically, as the repairing of their relationship was still underway, but there was a growing sense between the two of them about the inevitable end of them being together.

The fact that Keith was paying for everything gave some reason for him to be in the examination and consultation as well.

Soon, the gorgeous brunette was on the operating chair, a large oversized chair meant for complete examination. She could feel her heart skip a beat as the doctor arrived.

Dr. Roberts was the highest end plastic surgeon in the state and the 60 year old man exuded the calming influence of his decades of successful plastic surgery. His lean and tall frame was adorned with grey hair and thin wire glasses. The smile he wore was one meant for comfort as his colorful polka dot tie showed his love of life, "Ms. Nikki, so nice to meet you...and your?"

Nikki chimed in, "Boyfriend...Keith."

The words felt right and the smile on Keith's face revealed his acceptance.

"Good, well so what do we have in mind? It seems in my notes you have some real aspirational goals perhaps?"

Keith pulled up images on his phone from his manipulated photos showcasing the large breasts and ass he dreamed of Nikki having, "We thought something like this would be the goal. Money isn't an issue, I can assure you."

The doctor took the phone in hand and scrolled through multiple images of the goals for the busty bimbo, "Let me see what we are working with. Please remove your top, Nikki."

She had never revealed her breasts to Keith before but happily undid her pink tank top and soon released her ample natural breasts.

The doctor soon began gently squeezing and feeling the tissue in and around her breasts.

Keith could feel more than slight envy of the doctor who got to examine the young woman's breasts.

"You certainly do have the structure to eventually support the type of breasts in the photos. I do have to ask, have you had any experience with breasts of this size?"

Nikki nodded, "I dressed up for a night with everything stuffed to the max."

The doctor nodded, "Good, well why don't I have the nurse get some breasts for you to try on so you can confirm for me what your goals are?"

The nurse then came in and had Nikki try on multiple breast forms. It was soon decided the "goal" would be roughly K cup size breasts.

The excitement in the room was palpable at the ambitious goal even though the doctor quickly reminded Nikki the goal would take some time to achieve.

The consultation ended with the doctor asking if she wanted to schedule a surgery.

Her eyebrows popped at the question and she breathed in deeply as she looked at the massive breast forms clinging to her chest. She thought about everything she loved about becoming Nikki and how much she hoped for a reconciliation with Keith. It was a high stakes gamble but one she felt would make her feel incredible. So the reply was a cheerful one, "Yes, I can't wait to start this journey. Thank you doctor."

To celebrate, Keith suggested he take Nikki out for dinner. Their arrangement, or budding relationship, still felt like it needed repairing and he wanted to do everything he could to make it happen.

He was delighted when the soon to be young bimbo agreed to meet up with him that evening for dinner.

She spent the rest of the day getting ready for dinner with him.

She wanted to showcase all of the work she had put into her body and convey a sense that she was ready to begin the process of truly becoming Nikki. She was still hesitant though to whether or not her dream man would make the real commitment to her as well.

The red double slit spaghetti strap dress she wore left almost nothing to the imagination. Not only did the dress snugly fit her natural curves but the V-neck with spaghetti straps caressed her soon to be expanding breasts eloquently.

Each step in her cream colored three inch heels made her toned legs pop through the double slit dress.

The dress danced just about touched the floor with each step as she confidently met Keith at the high end French restaurant he wanted to meet her at.

He was absolutely blown away at how openly Allison was flaunting the energy and persona of being Nikki.

Her thick brown hair was down and curled to perfection as it danced agonizingly closer to her ass with every step.

After being dropped off via taxi at the restaurant to set the tone of no guarantee of how the night would go, she enjoyed the dumbfounded eye fucks from men at the restaurant as she confidently arrived with her small handbag in tow.

He dressed in a tone setting black suit with white shirt and black tie. He was purposeful to make sure this meetup would be the next step in their pathway to being together.

He had messed up his previous opportunity and was going to make sure to not make any more mistakes.

Once they were escorted to a corner booth in the opulent French inspired designed restaurant, they sat in their well padded leather booth adorned with a white table cloth covered table in the softly lit and romantic setting.

"Nikki, you look amazing."

"Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself."

Naturally, they sat next to each other but with some separation as he wanted to make sure things were back on the right track before broaching the subjects he had been dying to fix for months.

The clear nerves he was showing were very endearing to her as they got settled in with drinks, an appetizer, and finally their food. Small talk bounced around as they caught up with what each other had been doing since they had been apart. She spoke of her studies. He spoke of his business. Neither spoke of love interests or of their previously awkward date.

He finally tried to broach the subject with her, "What have you been doing in your free time? Well...other than the obvious?"

She smiled as she took her well manicured hands and slowly moved her beautiful hair over her shoulder and in a valley girl adjustment to her voice, "What do you mean by obvious? I've been super busy with my studies."

He had to bite the inside of his lip as his heart skipped a beat and his cock twitched longingly. The fact she flirted with him was fantastic enough but for her to do it with that airhead bimbo sounding voice like she was straight out of the stereotypical California valley was almost too much for him to handle. He wanted her desperately and felt even more that she wanted him as well.

"You know that I've been a damn fool, right?"

She stopped the valley girl voice, "What do you mean?"

"Look at you. I asked something of you and was too stupid to actually give you the security you needed. I see it now and I can't believe how dumb I was and I'm sorry."

"Keith, I'm not sure I understand."

"Allison. You do understand. You want to become Nikki. MY Nikki. You want it though with the protection of marriage. Not to take anything from me but to gain true protection from me. I was stupid to not give you that. I'm sorry. Please forgive me."

It was exactly what she wanted to hear. He finally understood all that she would be risking to become the sexy bimbo that she couldn't stop thinking about.

"Thank you. I'm surprised to hear you say all of that. Truly, thank you."

"I need to make this right. We both know you should become Nikki. There will be a long journey ahead but babe it's time we get going...together."

He took out a small black box. The last time he gave her a box, it was only for a proposal of sexual demands.

He slid the box to her, "The last time I did this, I made a fool out of myself. No more. You are my world. I love you so much. Allison, will you become Nikki and marry me?"

A couple of happy tears settled in her eyes as she opened the ornate black box to reveal a single four carat diamond on a white gold ring. It was a stunning and extravagant show of love from him to her.

She breathed in deeply as she tried to stop her head from spinning with wonder and thought. The road would be difficult for a number of reasons but she knew deep down she was meant to be with him. No one understood who she was as Allison and how happy she would be as Nikki.

She nodded happily and smiled, "Yes. Of course, yes!"

Overjoyed, he quickly took the ring out of the box and slid it onto the ring finger of his soon to be bimbo bride.

He scooted much closer and longingly cupped her face with his hands as the two kissed passionately.

Their mouths collided not by chance but out of lust. They knew the journey they were on but this time they would do so together.

Once their kiss was broken, his hand slid down to caress his young fiancée's ass. Her hand instinctively went to the inside of his thigh as they enjoyed the glow of being engaged.

He had to know in the moment what his fiancee was thinking, "What did it for you babe? Why the change this time? I was very nervous for your answer."

She contemplated, "The fact that you were nervous and clearly understood the gravity of the situation. Plus...I just couldn't stop thinking about you and me."

"I couldn't stop thinking about it either."

"So...that was my motivation as I worked on myself. Everyday, Nikki just felt more and more natural. Then it became easier to workout and to work on my hair and all of this."

"While that is all lovely to hear, I do need to know how you thought about everything else the last time we talked about all of this?"

She twirled the large diamond ring on her finger, "This means more to me than any collar could. I have thought about and researched the things you talked about. It shouldn't surprise you that I have had feelings for you for quite some time."

He smartly interjected, "It doesn't."

She playfully smacked his arm, "Oh stop it. What I mean is I just kept thinking and reading about submission and I realized it really did fit me. It really came down to how you truly viewed me."

"You mean whether or not I loved you or not?"

"You're a smart one. Only took months to figure that out."

He exhaled and knew it was time for a confession and an outline of how things would go between them, "Nikki, I have never felt the way I feel for you. I love you and would do anything for you...including marriage. I've realized that while we will have an incredible time and life together I was being selfish. I was asking too much. I'm glad you have done everything so far but we need to pick up your training before we get married."

She could feel her pussy tingle as her handsome fiancé took her hand in his chin, "You talk about doing research. That's what Allison would do. Nikki needs to have fun and follow my lead."

It was an erotic demand but one she felt deeply aligned with as the large diamond engagement ring sat on her hand.

Their kiss was erotic and he had a gentle force behind his tongue as he took a handful of hair in his hand.

"You briefly debuted that sexy and airy voice of yours. Nikki, I want you to use that for the rest of the night. Do you think you can do that for me?"

Her pussy tingled with wetness at the request as her transformation to Nikki was truly beginning. Something inside her wanted to make him happy and knew the release of her bimbo spirit would make her happier as well.

Fading away was the academic and good girl. In her place was a good hearted and gorgeous bimbo. The voice bubbled up naturally with the empty sounds of a Valley girl, "Oh my goodness...yes...I can...like...totally do that Keith."

He seethed with delight as the young woman became more bimbo like before his eyes. He loved her deeply and loved the journey she was on with him, "Good girl, Nikki. Except for tonight when we go back, I want you to call me the name I prefer...Daddy."

The name request hung in the sexually charged air as Nikki took in the stare of intense passion from her fiancé. It was a request that she was happy to give an airy and breathy reply to, "Yes...Daddy."

Unable to control himself, Keith paid the bill quickly and took his bimbo in hand and they both happily exited the restaurant and got in his black 1968 Dodge Charger. He opened the passenger's side door for the lovely Nikki to be seated. There was no odd pretense like their last date. They were in love with each other and were going to express it.

He drove with her snuggled as closely together with him as she could. His hand possessively held her ass and they recklessly exchanged sweet kisses when moments allowed.

The car roared down the freeway as the engaged lovers were soon to embark on the next step in Allison's bimbofication journey to become Nikki.

"Touch it. I know you want to."

She hesitated at the suggestion for a moment as for a moment all of the memories of her past interactions with him flooded back. There was only one last stop between them...sex.

They both understood how attracted they were to each other but stepping across the line was a moment they both knew would truly change everything.

"Go ahead. Feel how hard I am for you...Nikki."

Her perfectly manicured hands slid down and unbuttoned the top of his pants. She bit her lip as he tried to hold back a groan as he hit the gas and opened the car up to over 90 mph on the open freeway.

"You know you want it. It's all for you, my love."

She pulled down his boxers and out flopped his big and thick cock.

It was a growing erection in her hand as the veins and duck head throbbed at being touched by the new cock sleeve.

She knew what voice to use, "Daddy, look at it!"

She used her engagement ring wearing left hand to slowly give her fiance a hand job as they went down the freeway. With each stroke his cock got more erect. She knew what she wanted to do even though she was wildly inexperienced.

"It's so big, Daddy."

"Suck on it, so it will get bigger, Nikki. Tie your hair back babe."

"I don't have a scrunchy."

"Yes, you do."

"No, I don't."

"Use your panties."

Her panties were wet from all of the foreplay and the fact she was engaged to her dream man. Dutifully, though, she stopped stroking his cock and reached under her dress and wiggled her panties down her soft and elegant legs.

Soon they were in her hand and she began to gather up her voluminous brunette hair in her hands to make into a high ponytail complete with her pussy juice covered panties.

Keith switched lanes and slowed down to closer to the speed limit so that they would have some time to enjoy her first blow job on him.

"Those were wet, weren't they babe?"

She smirked and nodded her head affirmatively.

"Good girl. I love you."

"I love you too."

Then she positioned her mouth over his rock hard cock and slid his cock in her mouth for the first time.

He drove with one hand and took her long ponytail tied hair in his other hand. He wrapped the ponytail hair around his free hand to exert some level of control over his fiance as he calmly expressed his love and commanded her how to properly suck his cock.

"Good girl, I love you. I want you to take as much of my cock as you can. Let's see how long you can hold it in your mouth."

Slightly more than half of his cock could slide into her mouth before her gag reflex kicked in.

For her first ever effort, he found himself proud of how willing she was even as a newbie.

Up and down slow movements of his cock put her and him at ease as she began to feel very sexy as she performed oral sex on him as they drove down the freeway.

Regular cars flew by as the tint on the windows obscured enough vision to not let on what was happening.

Soon though, a semi truck got behind the couple and even though Keith had slowed the car down below the speed limit the truck didn't pass.

He knew the driver had an idea what was going on when the bright lights turned on and stayed on.

Part of him wanted to inform his focused bimbo of a fiancé that a lonely trucker might be getting a show but instead he wanted her to focus on the task at hand.

"Oh, Nikki that's so fucking good. Do you know how bad I have wanted you to suuuuuuck my cock? Oh fuck yes, keep going baby. Suck Daddy's dick. You are going to be the hottest bimbo in the world. Fuuuuck yes."

Her focus and delighted moans at his lustful comments made his cock eagerly twitch.

They departed the freeway and the vintage beast rumbled down the rural road to the secluded hideaway.

The semi truck followed them off the freeway with the bright lights still flooding the car.

He knew he didn't want the truck to arrive back at their home so he knew he had to finish the show.

He focused and then slowly thrust his cock in his fiance's mouth so that he would cum.

"Swallow it, Nikki!"

The warning was all too brief as all of a sudden his cum hit the roof and back of her mouth.

Her only instinct available was to swallow and she did for the most part. Cum did escape the edges of her mouth as he shot his line fully into her.

He leaned his head back and moaned as he pushed her head into his crotch gently forcing her to swallow as much of him as possible.

He then put up his middle finger to let the truck driver know the show was over. He then lifted her head up off of his cock and floored the gas to speed away at top speed away from the exasperated truck on the lonely country road.