The Binding Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, mom," he said, patting her hand.

Her hand fell away. Orion left the room. Stella followed. They walked out the kitchen door into the backyard. Under the faint white light of a waxing crescent moon, they made their way between cluttered with patches of tall wildflowers. The leaves from the old cherry tree rustled under foot while it's fall leaves rustled in the branches above as they neared their mother's greenhouse. Once inside, Stella turned on the single hanging light bulb. Orion looked over the many pots of flowering plants thriving in the humid glass house.

"Which one of these is angel's trumpet?" he asked.

"You'd know if you paid attention."

"I'll tear this place apart if you don't tell me."

Stella led the way past a couple of tables of plants with vines overflowing the pots. She stopped at one with fluted coral flowers and moved the pot aside. She lifted the shallow wooden box to reveal an old worn leather bound book enclosed in a large zip lock plastic bag.

She took the book out of its plastic protection and said, "I've always wanted to see what's in this book."

"If you're good, I'll let you take a peek. Now give it to me."

She scowled at him as she passed the thick book his way. He grasped it into his greedy hands.

He had it! It was finally his! Hundreds of secrets, charms, spells and potent elixirs. He began to feel light headed from the power. He could hear his heart beating out of control. He stumbled backwards into a table sending a small pot crashing to the ground. Then he realized, he'd been roofied! He looked at Stella. She had the same smirk on her face as she did when she was a child and had bested him at something.

"How?" he asked.

"I knew you'd never take a drink from me so I coated the glasses with night veil."

The grimoire slipped from his hands.

He woozily said, "You fucking bitch!"

He lurched towards her but she easily side stepped him and he tripped and crumpled to the ground.

Stella squatted beside his prone body, smiled down at him and said, "Nighty night."

Orion slowly awoke. One side of his face was pressed against hard wood. His arms were stretched upwards, his legs secured spread eagle. He could feel the cool air wash over his body. He was naked in a black room lit by a single yellow lightbulb shining in the ceiling lamp strapped face down to a wooden table. He glanced around and spotted ancient books, burnt candles, a small cauldron above a Bunsen burner and other tools of witchcraft on side tables. He knew exactly where he was; in his mother's sacred room hidden behind a secret door in the basement. Orion glanced up to see his wrists were buckled into leather cuffs bolted to the old beaten oak table. His ankles were secured the same way. He pulled at them but he was buckled in tight. Orion turned at the sound of the door opening. Dressed in a black t-shirt and jeans, Stella entered the room.

He growled at her, "You fucking bitch!"

"Shut up."

She walked over to a table in the corner holding his mother's alter cluttered with silver trays, melted candles, feathers, and crystals. Stella placed an offering of tobacco and a jigger of molasses upon the alter. Orion recognized Voodoo deity offerings. She muttered a prayer before turning to her brother. Her evil smile frightened him. Walking over to the table of fresh supplies, she picked up four red candles and placed one in each corner of the room.

"What are you going to do?" he asked.

"This is for that time you tied me to the tree and decided to play William Tell with me," she said, as she lit the candles.

"We were kids!"

She turned at him and yelled, "You shot arrows at my head!"

"I'm sorry!!"

"I could've done this while you were out, but I wanted you awake for the fun."

She walked to a table in front of him to snap on a pair of latex gloves before picking up a smooth egg shaped piece of black tourmaline quartz. She opened up a dark blue jar and dipped it into the goo. She scooped up more goo with her free fingers and walked to him.

"What? What are you doing?" he asked as she left his view.

He felt her fingers slide between his butt cheeks where she rubbed the cold gob of gel upon his closed anus.

"What are you doing?!!!" he yelled. "No! Stop!! Stop!!!"

He clenched his butt cheeks to her assault but it made no difference. She slid her finger in and out of his ass several times before slowly pushing the black crystal egg into his butthole. He clenched his teeth as she pushed it further up his ass. It was as far inside as her finger could push it before her finger withdrew. He tried to push it out but his butthole closed tight from the special goo. Stella stripped off the gloves and tossed them in a nearby trashcan.

With a hoarse voice, he angrily asked, "Are you going to kill me so you can keep the book for yourself?"

She leaned into his face and hissed, "No. I'm going to torture you and enjoy it."

Stella picked up a yellowed parchment from a nearby table started reciting the spell her mother had written. Orion started to mumble a protection spell in Latin to counter hers.

"Oh no you don't," Stella said, grabbing a ball gag from a hook in the wall.

He struggled as she shoved the red ball in his mouth before securing the strap behind his head.

She picked up the parchment and barked, "Now I've got to start all over again."

Stella recited the incantation, repeating it three times. Finished, she opened a small green bottle and pressed a rag to it before pressing the cloth over his nose. He held his breath until could hold it no longer. He inhaled the eucalyptus fumes and blissfully passed out.

Orion woke up still bound to the table. The only difference was that now, his naked body had been flipped over and he was lying on his back. He pulled at the buckled leather cuffs bolted to the table, and wrists and ankles strained against the leather bindings, but it was no use. He was strapped in tight. The door squeaked open and he watched as Stella entered the room. She shut the door behind her.

"How are you feeling?" she asked.

"Like you care."

"Fine, I see."

She walked over to a table to grab a light blue jar. She proceeded to walk towards him, stopping at the table neat his crotch. She stared at his flaccid dick.

"What are you going to do?" he asked.

"You have a nice dick," she said. "No wonder girls go crazy over you."

She opened the jar and dipped her fingers into the gel and smeared it inside of her palm before grasping his dick.

"Hey!" he yelled, but she paid him no mind.

She wrapped her hand around his hardening dick and stroked him up and down. The gel alternated between heating and chilling, a sensation he'd never felt before. An involuntary grunt spewed from his mouth as his sister's tight hand jerked him off.

She purred, "You like that, don't you?"

He grit his teeth and refused to look at her, gazing up at the ceiling until the shock of her warm mouth swallowing his dick demanded his attention. He cast his eyes downward past his chest to see her sucking his dick. Her tongue licked his balls in big laps. He loved seeing her subjugated to cleaning his balls with her tongue.

To his surprise, the crystal began to vibrate. The vibrations grew in intensity, quivering against his prostate gland with a steady rhythm of unparalleled pleasure. Between his sister's tight grip stroking his hard shaft, her tongue cupping his balls, the sex gel cooling on his dick head and the vibrating egg, he could hold it no longer.

"Fuuuucckkkk!" he yelled as his cum spurted into the air.

Her hand continued to jack his dick as his cum oozed over hand.

"Stop," he said. "Stop!"

Stella released his dick which flopped onto with a smack. She walked over to a nearby table and picked up a petri dish in which she scraped his cum from her hand.

"Just in case I need your DNA for a spell in the future," she said before snapping it closed.

She laid a fur skin blanket over him.

"Hey! Where are you going? You can't leave me like this!"

Stella closed the door behind her leaving Orion spent, naked and alone.

Orion didn't know how long he'd been asleep but he was still bound to the table covered by the fur. He tugged at his restraints and tried to finagle his fingers to unlatch the buckles but to no avail. He pulled his arms as hard as he could hoping his hands would slip from the leather cuffs but they remained in place. No use yelling for help. This room is soundproof.

As children, they were forbidden to go into this room, but they found their way here all the time. As a teen, he fantasized about holding a girl down here, torturing and raping her before sacrificing her to an old god. He got hard thinking about it. The crystal up his ass laid heavily in his rectum. He tried to push it out but it was though his sphincter muscle had closed shut. He rolled his eyes in frustration. When will Stella return to finish her dark spell? After a considerable length of time, his head turned at the click of the doorknob. Eve entered the room with a tray of water and food in her hand which she shifted before closing the door behind her. She looked like a sexy witch in a short sleeve black button up mini dress and black leather boots. She set down the tray then placed a rose quartz crystal at the altar before lighting a white candle. She closed her eyes and mumbled an incantation before approaching Orion and tenderly removing the ball gag from his mouth.

"Eve, let me go."

"I can't," she replied. "Are you hungry? I brought you some water and food."

"I don't want anything," he said, in fear of being dosed again. "Eve, Stella is going to kill me. She wants mom's grimoire."

"She isn't going to kill you. And she doesn't want mom's grimoire. Her grimoire is pretty impressive. She spent the summer in New Orleans studying with a Voodoo priest. In the spring, she's going to Kathmandu. A highly revered shaman has agreed to take her as an apprentice. She's acquiring more knowledge every day."

"If you're afraid of her, don't be. I can protect you. Just let me go."

Eve kept her gaze upon him as she unbuttoned her dress, shrugged it off her shoulders and let it fall to the ground. His mouth opened at the sight of his sister's beautiful body. He couldn't take his eyes off of her. From her great sea green eyes to her ghostly pale areolas on her upturned breast topped with bubble gum pink nipples, the little trail of sable fur on her pussy lips, and legs jutting from those shiny black boots. She was sexy as hell. She was is type of girl.

"Eve? What are you doing?"

"I've always loved you," she said, as she approached his prone body. Her face hovered above his as she whispered, "So handsome and strong, so smart and sure of yourself; you were my hero when I was a little girl."

She kissed his lips with the sweetness of an ingenue, he couldn't help but kiss her back. She crawled on top and stretched her body over his. Her skin was so warm and her muscles moved beneath her creamy skin as she rubbed her body over his as she sucked on his neck.

He croaked out, "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to make love to you."

"Before I die?"

"Yes, before you die."

He whispered, "Don't."

She kissed him with a tenderness he'd never known. He returned it, his lips pursing upwards to savor her soft lips.

Her lips grazed his as she murmured, "I love you, Orion. I love you."

She repeated it between kisses which he accepted and returned. Her hands roamed up his muscular arms. Her legs slid against his inner thighs as she squirmed against his body. This is what having a lover feels like. Their kissed grew in passion until tore her lips from his. She was engulfed in lust, rubbing her cheek across his face when her face travelled down his skin. Her little tongue licked his chest. Muffled moans came from her as her mouth travelled towards his hardening dick. He shivered as her tongue grazed down his pelvis to his thigh and continued down until she wound up sucking his toe. He was staring at her backside as she did. Orion was powerless. He wanted her to take him and put his dick inside her tight looking pussy lips. As though she read his mine, she spun around, straddled him and grasped his throbbing dick in her little hand. She positioned her pussy over her dick and when the head was taken by her pussy lips, she slowly slid down it.

"Oh, oh, I love your cock. Oh. Ohhhhhh!" she sighed as she slid up and down his rock hard rod.

Orion grit his teeth as he watched his sister fuck him. Her thighs were so soft. Her tits jiggled as she rode him. Her cunt was so tight. Her little moans, closed eyes and head flung back inflamed him. His hands twisted against their restraints as wanted to grab her perfect little tits.

She started to chant and incantation in Latin. He came to his senses and began to mumble his own counter spell. She opened her eyes, looked down at him and slammed her hands over his mouth. The crystal up his ass began to vibrate as it expanded to nestle under the base of his cock. His toes curled. Cum shot into his sister's snug warmth.

"Oh, God," he cried, as cum pumped up inside her.

He grunted as she kissed him with an open mouth. It was the most love filled orgasm he'd ever had. The crystal jerked in his ass when she crawled off of him. She kissed his sweaty brow before lovingly pulling the fur over him. He watched her dress. She travelled around the room blowing out the candles one by one.

When she finished, she asked, "Are you sure you don't want something to drink? The water is unopened."

"Water. Please."

She cracked open the bottled water and stepped towards him. He drank from the bottle as water until the bottle was empty. Satiated, he asked, "How's mom? Is she still alive?"

"Yes. I've got to go now. I love you."

"I love you too."

She kissed his forehead before heading for the door.

"Eve! No! Please! Let me go! Don't leave! Wait!"

His words echoed against bare walls as Eve she left the room and closed the door behind her. He was left alone once more. As her love charms wore off, his anger boiled over.

He screamed, "YOU GODDAMNED WITCHES!!"

He thrashed and bucked like a madman. The table creaked and scraped the concrete floor. He cursed and screamed until he was hoarse and then he stopped. This would do him no good. He is a fly in their web.

---------------

Orion wondered what day it was. Since the crystal was inserted in his ass, he had forgone bodily functions. How long has he been languishing down here? He was weak from not eating and thirsty as hell. He tugged against the leather which hadn't given a bit. The stubble on his face had thickened. Why hasn't Stella killed him yet? And baby sister, Eve. Perhaps she's in on it with Stella and they plan to take over the company and share the grimoire. Perhaps she's upstairs petitioning for his life. Perhaps today is the day he dies. The door squeaked open. His eyes widened. In utter shock, his mouth fell open. Dressed in a sheer blue caftan embroidered with silver, Summerbee strolled into the room. His mother looked absolutely radiant with healthy skin and toned body. She had a crown of flowers in her lustrous hair.

"Mom! You're okay!

"

She shut the door behind her. Her caftan flowed as she walked his way before stopping before him. Her eyes were so clear and there was a rosiness to her cheeks.

"Orion Cross, my little imp," she gently said, stroking his hair. "I'm all right."

"Mom, thank God. Let me go. Mom? Mom, please. Stella put a crystal up my ass. She wants to kill me"

Summerbee chuckled. "She doesn't want to kill you."

She turned her back to him and walked over to the table to retrieve four white candles.

His eyes narrowed at the harsh realization that his mother had orchestrated this all. "You know? You're in on this? Why? Why are you doing this to me?"

Summerbee ignored him as she placed the candles in the corners of the room. When she finished, she turned to him and said, "I tried so hard to bring you back into the light after your father taught you blood magic. I loved your father but he never should have shown you dark ways."

She turned to strike a long fireplace match to flame when a pitiful little child's cry caused her to look his way. Six years old Orion was strapped naked to the table. Tears streamed down his little face.

"Don't hurt me mommy. Please."

She turned away and bellowed, "Orion Cross! Get out of me head!!"

She formed a brick wall in her mind's eye and when she turned around, he was back to his thirty one year old self. In the past, he'd been able to invade her mind for long periods of time. The spells must be working. He has weakened and is very scared. She recited her incantation in Latin as she walked to each black corner to light another candle. When finished, she stood before her son and shed her diaphanous gown. The breath left his body. Her body was perfect. He remembered the time he got his first boner when he glimpsed her naked body through a cracked bathroom door.

Summerbee's full breasts shook as she approached her son with that serene smile which graces her pretty face. She leaned over him to caress his glossy hair. Her long silky hair rested upon his face as she gazed deeply into his eyes.

"My little man. You look so much like your father. Ranier," she said, wistfully sighing out her dead husband's name. "My sweet, wicked love, Ranier. He too love shoving his cock down pretty girls' throats."

Summerbee's hand travelled down his face, past his stubbled chin where her fingers trailed down his chest to his nipple. She leaned down to lick his nipple which hardened under her flicking tongue. He took in a deep breath. Her scent of orchids and roses intoxicated him.

"Mom? What are you doing? Stop."

She stepped away from him to bowl on a table where placed a wash cloth in water and wrung it out. She gently washed the crusty remnants of her daughters' and son's sex from his limp member and said, "Those were some of my favorite times, bathing you when you were a baby."

When he was clean, her fingers wrapped around his flesh which stiffened under her touch. He grunted, the whole time looking down at his mother's hand wrapped around his staff. He closed his eyes and remembered the time he spied her having sex with his dad. His dick hardened as he recalled seeing his mother and father fucking like savages. His eyes flew open when he felt her lips go down his shaft. He looked past his chin to see his entire cock in her mouth. Her tongue was velvety and long and seemed to wrap around him. Her mouth released him as she climbed onto the table to straddle him.

All he could mutter was, "Don't."

He was mesmerized by her neat triangle of light blonde pubic hair that was so pale that it nearly blended in with her skin tone. He was so used to seeing Brazilian waxes that he hadn't seen a bush in years. He wanted to finger it's softness.

Summerbee reached between her thighs to take his cock into her supple but firm hand. "I'm going to heal you, baby."

Summerbee eased her moist vagina down his burgeoning hard-on throbbing shaft until her clit pressed against his pubes. His eyes rolled back in absolute pleasure as his dick was full enveloped by his mother's pussy. Her hips began to slowly rotate. He expected her pussy to be sloppy at her age after birthing three children, but it wasn't. Her pussy muscles gripped his cock like a squeezing fist, opening and closing with strong contractions which milked him with such practice and skill that it elicited a groan of pleasure from his gaping mouth. No woman had ever fucked him like this. It was beyond the usual sexual sensations. It was forbidden pleasure of fucking your mom. His hips jerked from her rocking. His arms and legs strained against the leather restraints as he pressed his pelvis upward to drive his cock further inside her. His hands balled into fists and released as her pussy caressed his throbbing dick. She closed her eyes and began to chant in Latin. Orion tried to think of a counter incantation but he couldn't. He'd forgotten it. He couldn't think of a one! How? He tried to remember but couldn't. It was as though he'd never known magical invocations at all. He tried to speak but his tongue was limp piece of meat. His eyes widened upon the realization. Sex magic! They're performing sex magic! The crystal inside his ass warmed, but instead of vibrating as it had before, it jerked as though a live critter was trying to hatch from its shell. The base of his dick warmed and tingled. His dick swelled even more. His body began to tremble.