The Bird Catches The Cat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Penguin ignored her, pulling his arm from her grip and grabbed her by the waist. He grunted as he lifted her up, plopping her bare ass onto his desk.

"Whiny little slut." He pushed her legs apart, admiring the glistening, puffy lips of her bare pussy. "Your cunt is mine and I'm going to fuck it when and how I like."

Catwoman was biting her lip, looking down at him with wide, pleading eyes. She started to thrust her hips slightly, pushing her legs a bit more open each time. "I promise I'll be good, I promise, just don't leave me like aaaaaaaaaannnggh..."

Her words trailed off into a groan of pleasure as he slipped his fingers inside once more. His index and middle finger slipped in just as easily as before, well past the second knuckle. He began to slide them slightly in and out and, with each push, he could feel her eager pussy clenching around his knuckles. Her clitoris was easily visible, a swollen pink nub peeking between the wet lips of her pussy. As his fingers went deeper, he pressed his thumb against it.

"Oh God, it feels so good...harder! Please go harder!"

"Hmph." The Penguin ignored her request, keeping his force and speed steady as he plunged his fingers in and out, thumb rubbing up and down the sensitive button of her clit. "I know what I'm doing, kitten. I know just what that sweet little cunt needs."

Catwoman's hips continued to rock, pushing the Penguin's fingers in deeper. He shifted his grip slightly, holding his hands like he was rubbing a bolt of cloth between his thumb and forefingers. He kept his thumb pressed tightly against her clit while his first two fingers began to gently circle the soft ridges of her G-spot.

It didn't take long to bring her off, her pleading to go faster and harder dissolving into panting and then into a rising, plaintive moan. Her thighs trembled and the firm muscles of her stomach rippled as the orgasm rippled through her body. The Penguin licked his lips in satisfaction as he felt her body clenching tightly around his fingers, trying to draw them further inside. He kept his fingers firm, maintaining that same steady pattern around her trembling G-spot. Before the first tremors of orgasm faded, her second orgasm caught her, then another. She fell onto her back on the desk, legs spread wide as he continued to coax more pleasure from her body.

Grinning smugly, the Penguin finally retracted his hand, allowing Catwoman to catch her breath. She was covered in beads of sweat and panting heavily from the repeated waves of ecstasy, breasts heaving delightfully in front of him.

"Don't think you're done yet, my kitten. I've got exactly what you've been begging for right here."

His cock was hard again as he got to his feet, stripping off his shirt and pants completely. Catwoman started to rise up onto her elbows but he pushed her down onto her back.

"First, I want to hear you ask for it."

"Please, Penguin. I want some more."

"What is it you want, you slutty little alley cat?"

"I want your cock. Please fuck me. Please!"

He grabbed her by her hips and, with a quick surge of motion, flipped her over onto her stomach. He pulled her back towards him until her long legs were dangling over the edge of the desk, her ass and pussy at the perfect height for his stature. He slid one finger along the dripping lips of her pussy, slapping her ass with his other hand. She yelped and he felt her pussy quiver against his fingers at the feeling of his palm against her ass and his cock grew harder, twitching eagerly.

"That's what I thought. You're nothing but a horny cunt waiting to be fucked, aren't you?"

"That's right. I just want you to fill me up!"

"Well, that's the question isn't it?" He rubbed his cock with one hand, moistening it with Catwoman's pussy-juice, and reached into a drawer of his desk with his other hand.

"What? Penguin, don't tease me again!" Catwoman stretched her tiptoes out, pushing against the ground to lift her ass and pussy into the air as she bent over his desk.

"Shush, my little alley cat. I have a question for you. I am ordering you to answer this question truthfully and honestly, free of any compulsion." He tossed the item he had retrieved from his desk onto the wood in front of Catwoman's face. It was a strip of condoms. "Tell me...would you rather I wear one of these...or fuck you raw?"

There was a moment of hesitation as Catwoman trembled on the desk in front of him, her eyes fixed on the condoms.

"I said, answer me! Honestly. What. Do. You. Want."

Her lipstick-smeared mouth worked for several seconds before a quiet little voice broke free of her lips.

"...raw..."

The wide, blunt tip of the Penguin's fat cock rubbed against the wet, trembling lips of Catwoman's pussy.

"Louder, bitch! What do you want?!"

"I want you to fuck me raw!!" Selina screamed.

She screamed again, this time in joy, as the Penguin slammed his cock into her pussy from behind. He stood at his full height behind the desk, drawing back his hips like a gun being cocked before slamming them forward back into Selina Kyle's eager slit.

"Tell me what you're thinking right now!" He snarled, grabbing her waist to keep his vigorous thrusts from sending her tumbling off the front of the table.

"I...uuunfh..." Selina was interrupted as he almost knocked the breath out of her with his intensity. She gripped the edges of the desk with white knuckles. "All I can t-think about...is how good your cock...aannggh...feels inside my pussy."

"That's right. You like this, don't you, slut?" He could feel her body answering for her, her pussy clenching tightly, sucking him deeper inside. "Tell me!"

"Yes!" She half-growled, half groaned. "Oh God...I love it! I've never been fucked like this. It's amazing!"

He could see her translucent reflection in the window opposite his desk. Her breasts were pressed together as she lay on the desk, her head was hanging forward and bobbing with each thrust of his hips. The crimson fire of the gemstone that dangled from her choker flickered and flashed with each motion. Her mouth was open, panting with need and exhaustion, her eyes were half-lidded and he could barely make out a hint of green as her irises rolled back into her head.

Pulling back further on her waist he yanked her off the desk entirely. Together, his cock still buried deep into her, they collapsed into his oversized chair. She writhed in his lap, her own weight pushing him even further inside her and his thick, hefty shaft stretching her pussy. She was riding him now, lifting herself up slightly before pushing back down onto his shaft, moaning wordlessly with pleasure.

He was breathing heavily now too, groping at her breasts with his thick fingered hands. His breath was hot on her neck, his long nose brushing against her ear.

"Now, my kitten. I want you to tell me exactly what you think about me, you whore."

"I...ah! I h-hate you! I hate you...uuuuaaah...so fucking much, Penguin!" Selina could barely speak around the gasps and groans of pleasure. "I want...I want to fucking kill you!"

"But do you still want me to keep fucking you, my kitten?"

"YES!" Selina's voice was full of lust and shame and hunger. "I want you to keep fucking me! I want you to fuck me harder!"

"Your wish is my command, my little kitten."

As Catwoman ground her hips onto the Penguin's thick cock, he reached around her slender waist. His fingers slid between her legs and he found that wet, sensitive nub of her clit. He pressed it between two of his fingers, forcing it tighter against the thick shaft of his cock as he slid in and out of her body.

Catwoman arched like a bow, the back of her head rubbing against the Penguin's bald pate and her breasts pressing against his groping left hand. His fingers found one of her nipples and he pinched, tugging it away from the perfect, sweat-dappled curve of her breast. She let out another ecstatic scream, her voice echoing off the walls of his office.

He felt her coming, tight, wet walls of her pussy rippling against his dick. She stopped her up and down movement and pressed as hard as she could, pushing him as deep inside her as possible.

He was coming too, the pleasant, hot tightness of his balls as his cock began to jerk and twitch inside of Catwoman's slick eager channel. He groaned in satisfaction as he came, his cock squirting jets of cum deep into Catwoman's unprotected pussy. He held her there, on top of him, hips jerking as he let the tremors of her pussy milk every drop of cum from his balls, filling her pussy with his semen.

Finally, the two collapsed onto the chair, The Penguin's softening cock sliding out of Catwoman's slit. Most of his cum had been sucked eagerly into her body by the contractions of her orgasm but there was still a trickle of white fluid from her conquered pussy.

After several minutes spent slowly regaining their breath, Catwoman turned her body slightly, almost curling onto his lap. Her fingers gently pawed at the thick thatch of black chest hair as she looked up into his eyes. They were still somewhat unfocused, fogged by exhausted pleasure and the effect of the gem that still glittered in her collar. But he could see a question behind them, a hint of her original self.

What now?

He raised one hand and stroked her perfect face, her short black hair plastered to her forehead by sweat. He rubbed his thumb over her lips again and it came away red from the smeared lipstick. The Penguin dropped his hand to her throat, toying with the gemstone on her choker.

"Don't worry, my little kitten." He smiled. That same wide, cruel grin. "I have no intention of squandering a gift like you. We'll have many nights like this to come..."