The Birth and Rebirth of Sexuality

Story Info
Two lovers learn to accept their desires and discard shame.
6.7k words
4.59
5.4k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/26/2023
Created 07/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake stood tall, an oak among saplings, peering across the expanse of the academy grounds. The vast military facility was a new frontier for him, one that was as intimidating as it was exciting. Every drill, every lecture, every challenge was a stepping stone to the man he wished to become - a disciplined, focused, and honourable officer. Despite his physical prowess, he was aware of his inexperience. His heart would sometimes pound in his chest during the most unexpected moments, his lack of sexual encounters often weighing heavily on his mind given the ultra masculine environment in which he found himslef. Jake often wondered how he, a formidable athlete, had remained so untouched in the realm of intimacy.

His room was sparse, reflective of the minimalist lifestyle he had adopted. His days started early with physical training, followed by academic classes, tactical drills, and other endless pursuits that kept his mind and body engaged. In the rare moments of solitude, Jake found himself wondering about the people who worked behind the scenes, like the doctors and the staff who kept the academy running.

Dr. Sue, on the other hand, was a fixture of the academy, her compact stature often hidden in the midst of towering cadets. Despite this, she held an aura of authority that came from years of experience and her irreplaceable role. Each day brought new faces, new wounds, new stories - a cycle she had grown used to.

In her office, adorned with framed family pictures and degrees, she examined patients, dispensed advice, and held the health of the academy in her capable hands. Her greying hair, the wrinkles etching her face, and her clear glasses were testaments to her maturity and wisdom. She loved her work, the joy of healing and teaching pushing her forward, but sometimes, she felt the void of physical intimacy in her life, a longing tucked away in the quiet corners of her heart.

When her day ended, she would return to a home where love was not expressed through heated exchanges or tender kisses, but through shared memories and quiet companionship. She was content with her husband, their relationship built on understanding and respect. Yet, she often wondered about the excitement that had slowly faded from their marriage, and more generally. It wasn't that she didn't desire her husband, it was that she had forgotten desire entirely.

Despite the academy teeming with over a thousand cadets, Jake and Sue had not crossed paths. They lived in their separate bubbles, their thoughts sometimes unwittingly brushing against each other. Unbeknownst to them, their lives were poised on the edge of a shared journey, waiting to unfold.

Jake's morning had started in the usual routine of hard training, until his run-in with the obstacle course. The task was a partner carry, and he was paired with a recruit of similar stature. With a casual, almost arrogant confidence, he hoisted his teammate onto his back, his muscles flexing and pulsating under the exertion. The eyes of the cadets widened as they watched him move with effortless strength, his power more than evident.

However, as he tried to clear a ditch, his foot slipped, and he twisted mid-air. The scene changed from a demonstration of raw power to an awkward display of gracelessness, his knee bending at an unnatural angle as he landed. The teammate he was carrying rolled off his back, joining him in a sprawl of dust and discomfort.

From the side-lines, their Colour Sergeant, a rough-and-tumble veteran, erupted into booming laughter.

"Well, ain't that a bloody spectacle!" he hollered, his voice coarse with mirth. "Jake, you looked like a monkey tryin' to hump a football!"

Jake grimaced, clutching his knee, but he shot back, "I'll remember to ask for tips next time, Colour Sergeant."

The cadet who'd been on his back was brushing himself off, wincing but laughing, "A bit of a heads up next time, Jake. That was one hell of a rough ride."

Jake responded through gritted teeth, "Well, you know what they say about free rides. They ain't always smooth."

Seeing Jake's pained expression and his futile attempts to get back on his feet, the color sergeant's laughter subsided. His eyes, hardened by years of service, quickly took in the severity of the situation. Jake's bravado had faded, and he was visibly struggling to maintain a stoic front.

"Alright, knock off the hero act, Jake," the color sergeant said, his voice firm but not unkind. "You've twisted that knee real good. Time you got it seen to."

"Colour Sergeant, I can still..." Jake started to protest, his pride warring with the throbbing pain in his knee.

"No buts, recruit," the sergeant interrupted, his tone leaving no room for argument. "Off you go to the med centre. That's an order."

Grimacing, Jake acknowledged the order with a quick nod. His fellow cadets watched with amused concern as he hobbled away from the obstacle course, his powerful frame now a picture of vulnerability. Despite the sharp stab of pain, he held his head high, the glint of determination in his eyes undimmed. He was down, but he was far from out.

Nursing his injured knee, Jake reached the medical centre. The stark white building stood in sharp contrast to the rugged outdoor training grounds, a beacon of care and recovery. He was immediately ushered in by a nurse, her uniform impeccably clean and her hair pulled back into a neat ponytail.

Nurse Thompson, or Grace, was a young woman, around Jake's age, with bright green eyes that sparkled with mischief. She was undeniably attractive, her smile warm and welcoming. She was known around the academy for her vibrant personality and quick wit. Her eyes flickered appreciatively over Jake's broad shoulders and chiselled physique, her professional demeanour momentarily faltering.

"So, Cadet Baker, what brings you here today?" she asked, her voice dipping into a teasing lilt.

Jake gave her a wry smile, despite his discomfort, "A little tumble on the course, Nurse Thompson."

Her eyes travelled down to his knee, "A 'little tumble' that has you limping. Sounds serious." She gently guided him towards an empty chair, her touch brief but lingering.

Nurse Thompson was clever and she knew her way around the academy's hierarchy. She spent an extra moment chatting with Jake, her eyes filled with flirtatious intent. However, the medical centre was a place of professional obligation first, and she knew better than to let personal interests interfere.

"Dr. Robertson will see you now," she finally said, her voice back to its professional tone. She directed him towards a wooden door at the end of the hallway, "Good luck, Cadet Baker."

Taking a deep breath, Jake pushed open the door, unsure of what awaited him on the other side. His injured knee was a throbbing reminder of his vulnerability, but he was determined to face whatever came next.

As Jake entered the office, his gaze landed on Dr. Sue Robertson. She was behind her desk, leafing through a folder, her glasses perched on her nose. There was an air of authority and grace about her, a quality he hadn't expected to find in a military doctor. For a moment, he found himself surprisingly struck by her appearance - her greying hair was pulled back neatly, and her keen eyes sparkled with intelligence.

Meanwhile, Sue glanced up as the office door creaked open, revealing the towering figure of a young cadet. She noted his broad shoulders, the slight limp, and the grimace of pain he tried to hide. She saw hundreds of cadets each year, each one a picture of physical fitness and youthful vigour, but there was something about this one, Jake Baker, that made her pause. His eyes held a spark of resilience, and she could tell he was doing his best to mask the pain.

Maintaining her professional demeanour, she gestured towards the chair opposite her, "Please sit down, Mr. Baker, may I call you Jake?"

"Call me Jake, ma'am," he replied, easing himself into the chair, trying not to wince.

Dr. Robertson, keeping her thoughts to herself, began their consultation, "Tell me about your injury, Jake."

Jake began to recount the incident, his voice steady despite the pain. His tone was respectful, his words concise. He described the partner carry drill, the slip, the twisted fall, and the subsequent pain. Throughout his explanation, he maintained eye contact with Dr. Robertson, their shared professionalism bridging the gap between their respective roles.

Sue listened intently, her eyes scanning his face, her mind whirring with diagnosis and treatment plans. She was careful to maintain her professional front, the flutter in her heart tucked away securely. There was something about the young cadet, a mix of strength and vulnerability, that intrigued her. Still, she kept her emotions guarded, the line between her professional and personal feelings clearly drawn.

Dr. Robertson had completed her initial examination, but she needed to see Jake in motion to fully understand the extent of his injury. "I'll need to see how your knee responds when you try to walk on it, Jake. Can you please remove your trousers?"

A blush crept up Jake's face at her words, his brows furrowing in a mix of embarrassment and apprehension. The day's heat had convinced him to skip wearing underwear for better ventilation, a decision he now regretted.

"Uh, Dr. Robertson, I'm... I'm not wearing anything under my trousers," he confessed, his voice barely a whisper, his cheeks flaming.

A fleeting image crossed Sue's mind, an unprofessional thought that she immediately squashed. With an inner sigh, she put on her best poker face. "Well, I suppose that makes things a little more interesting," she quipped, reaching for a roll of blue paper towels from a nearby shelf. "You can use this as a makeshift toga, Jake. I'll turn around while you get yourself sorted."

The blush on Jake's face deepened, but he let out a breathy chuckle, grateful for the doctor's understanding and humour. The idea of wrapping himself in paper towels was absurd, yet somehow less mortifying than the alternative. He watched as Dr. Robertson turned her back to him, her professionalism and respect giving him the privacy he needed.

Meanwhile, Sue stood with her back turned, her heart thudding in her chest. She silently admonished herself for letting her thoughts wander, reminding herself of her role as a military doctor. The young man behind her was a cadet, a patient, and she needed to focus solely on his well-being. She let out a soft sigh, pushing her thoughts back into the professional realm as she waited for Jake to get ready.

Sue turned to face the window at the back of her office, pulling down the blinds to grant Jake some privacy. But as the blinds descended, they caught the sunlight, throwing a faint reflection of the room behind her. The sight that met her eyes was entirely unexpected and made her catch her breath.

The reflection showed Jake, now trouserless, with a blue paper towel toga not yet in place. His muscular legs were in full view, but what truly took her aback was the sight of his manhood. It was undeniably impressive, and Sue found herself briefly wondering if he was just a little aroused or if that was its normal size. She felt her cheeks flush, a pang of unfamiliar sensation stirring within her. She bit her lip, shocked by her own thoughts, before shaking her head and regaining control.

Meanwhile, Jake was wrestling with his own surge of arousal. There was something about Dr. Robertson - her shapely figure, her kind eyes, her gentle professionalism - that was undeniably attractive. It was a completely unexpected and somewhat inconvenient situation. Desperate to distract himself, he conjured up an image of his Colour Sergeant, naked and dancing in the rain. The absurdity of it made him giggle, dispelling his arousal.

Dr. Robertson's thoughts ran wild for a moment. Get a hold of yourself, Sue, she chastised herself. You're a professional. He's a patient. That's it. She took a deep breath, forcing her mind to focus on Jake's injury rather than his physique.

Jake's internal dialogue was a whirlwind of embarrassment and budding attraction. Pull yourself together, Baker, he admonished himself. She's a doctor, for goodness sake. Plus, she's married. Remembering the dancing Sergeant image, he let out a small chuckle, successfully defusing the tension that had begun to build within him. He had never imagined his day would take such a turn.

Jake took a deep breath, straightening his makeshift toga around his waist. "I'm ready, Sue," he called out, momentarily forgetting the formality due to the bizarre circumstances. Realizing his error, he quickly corrected himself, "I mean, Dr. Robertson."

At his words, Sue stiffened, her cheeks flushing a shade deeper. The unexpected familiarity stirred something in her, but she pushed it down. Clearing her throat, she adopted a stern tone, "Cadet Baker, I appreciate your comfort with me, but we must maintain a level of professionalism. Please address me as Dr. Robertson."

Her reprimand, intended to re-establish the professional boundary, inadvertently echoed with an air of dominance. The stern tone, combined with the already charged situation, made it sound more like naughty flirtation rather than a castigation, increasing the tension in the room.

Jake felt a jolt of surprise, a flutter of confusion and anticipation at her words. The tension was almost palpable. He nodded, stammering a quick, "Yes, Dr. Robertson."

As Sue turned back around, her gaze landed on Jake's figure, now draped in a blue paper towel. She noted how he'd had to wrap it around twice to get the desired length. She felt another flush creeping up her cheeks, the sight reinforcing the reflection she'd glimpsed earlier. She pushed her surprise away, forcing herself to focus solely on his injured knee. The day was turning out to be more challenging than she had anticipated.

Dr. Robertson gestured towards the other end of her office, positioning herself at Jake's knee level. "Please walk towards me, turn around, and then walk back, Jake," she instructed, her eyes fixed on his knee. Her professional mask was firmly in place, determined not to let any more inappropriate thoughts distract her.

Jake's heart pounded in his chest as he started to walk, a dull throb in his knee reminding him of his vulnerability. The sight of Dr. Robertson crouched down, her eyes level with his waist, triggered an image in his mind that was far from medical. Just as he began to acknowledge the burgeoning fantasy, he felt the blue paper towel toga start to rip.

His hands shot down in a desperate bid to hold it together, the material threatening to unravel with each step. As he neared Dr. Robertson, the lower wrap had given way, revealing the tip of his manhood.

Inside Jake's mind, alarms were blaring. Don't think about it. Don't think about her. Don't think about... Damn! His thoughts were a whirl of embarrassment, shock, and a desperate plea for his body to cooperate.

Meanwhile, Sue's thoughts raced as she focused on Jake's knee. The sight of his manhood had been impossible to miss, and for a moment, her mind veered off course. She chided herself internally, forcing her attention back to the task at hand. Get a grip, Sue. He's just a young cadet. You're his doctor.

Without letting her face betray her thoughts, she looked up at Jake, gesturing to the other side of the room. "Please turn around and walk back, Cadet Baker," she requested, maintaining her professional demeanour despite the escalating tension.

As Jake started his return journey, the paper toga gave its final act of defiance, surrendering entirely to gravity and leaving him half naked. Jake could only clutch at the remnants of the blue paper, his efforts futile against the disobedient material.

Meanwhile, Dr. Robertson's professional gaze caught the sight of Jake's bare backside. The image made her heart flutter, a sensation she quickly tamped down. Looking for a way to break the tension, she resorted to humour, a skill she had honed over years of working with young cadets. "Well, Baker, at least we've discovered that paper towels make for terrible togas," she joked, offering him a small smile.

Despite the predicament, Jake was asked to continue, turn, and walk back again. The reality of his exposure was dawning on him, the Colour Sergeant's naked dance failing to do its job this time. Instead, he added the image of the chain-smoking head Chef to the dance, an attempt to keep his arousal at bay.

Meanwhile, Sue was having her own battle. As Jake turned around, she forced her eyes to stay at knee level. But it was impossible to completely ignore his swinging manhood. A long-dormant sensation tingled within her, a wave of heat rising in her cheeks. She tried to focus on the swelling on Jake's knee, but her eyes kept veering off course.

Jake's every step was a battle with his mind and body. He was acutely aware of his nudity, the cool air on his skin making him feel more exposed. As he walked, he could feel the swing of his manhood, the motion doing nothing to calm his rising arousal. He tried to focus on the ridiculous image in his mind, but the sight of Dr. Robertson in front of him, her professional façade slightly cracked, was too much.

Both of them were fighting an internal war. For Sue, it was about maintaining her professionalism, about not letting her eyes wander, about suppressing the warmth that had started to bloom inside her. For Jake, it was about suppressing his arousal, about not letting his physical state betray his inner turmoil, about maintaining his dignity in a rather undignified situation.

Their thoughts swirled, a whirlwind of denial, control, and unacknowledged attraction. It was a scenario neither of them could have imagined when they woke up that morning, a test of their resolve and self-control. As they both fought their inner demons, the tension in the room had grown thick, the silence occasionally punctuated by Jake's footsteps on the cold office floor.

"Alright, Cadet Baker," Dr. Robertson started, forcing her gaze to meet Jake's eyes as he stood in front of her. "From what I can see, you've likely suffered a minor sprain or strain. We'll need to get it imaged just to be certain, but for now, I'll apply a topical analgesic and a knee brace."

As she spoke, she noticed a gradual reddening of Jake's face. He was looking down at her, his vantage point offering him a view down her uniform top. The position was an undeniable test of Jake's control, his manhood slowly responding to the proximity and view. Sue tried to keep her focus, her eyes remaining trained on Jake's face even as his arousal began to envelop her field of vision.

"Well, at least that's healthy, Jake," she finally said, breaking the silence. "It's nothing I haven't seen before." Her voice maintained a casual, professional tone, but inside her mind, her thoughts were a whirlwind. I've seen plenty, but nothing quite like this...

For Jake, the comment only served to deepen his mortification. He could feel the heat rushing to his face, his body betraying him at the worst possible moment. He nodded, unable to trust his voice to respond.

Dr. Robertson, realizing they both needed a reprieve, gestured towards the examination table. "Please, Cadet Baker, lie down on the bed. I'll grab a knee brace and some analgesic cream." She gave him an understanding smile, a silent reassurance that the situation was under control, and turned away to gather the necessary supplies.

Lying on the bed, Jake found his mind freed from the weight of embarrassment. He now had the freedom to appreciate Dr. Robertson from a safe distance. He watched her move, his gaze trailing her every step. Her uniform clung to her in a way that accentuated her curves, and he couldn't help but admire the figure she so effortlessly maintained.

12