The Birth of a Mistress Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" Hahaha...your going to have to work on that sweetie!" I secure his hand cuffs, one on the left and one on the right... both unattached from each other.

"You have plenty of slack to serve your Mistresses. It's more for a visual effect. Dan will be dressed exactly like you, except he will be a blonde. Mistress will now get dressed, you may wait downstairs, and Jayne, treat yourself to a couple of bourbon shots."

"Thank you Mistress, I will need that!"

Serena and I also would dress similar. I wore a red spandex mini dress, with black sheer thigh high seamed stockings, and garter belts. My thong panty was black and to finish it off, six inch thigh high black boots with open toes, and heels. Heavy make-up and hot pink lipstick ...completed with my 'Empress Mask.' No bra, as my tits peeked out through the mesh material. I got wet looking at a dominatrix in the mirror!

When Jamie saw me he was in awe. I walked to him, and pointed to my boots; he immediately kneeled and kissed them both.

"Remember...you will obey your Mistress's no matter what we ask!!"

"Yes my Goddess, ANYTHING!" The bell rang, and I told Jayne to answer it. So it began when Serena and Danielle entered. They both looked great, and I introduced Jayne to them both. Serena held out hr hand, and Jayne kissed it.

"Mistress Nicole and Jayne, this is Danielle, my submissive sissy husband." I held out my hand and Danielle kissed it.

"The girls look beautiful tonight Nicole, don't they?"

"Yes Serena, they look like two hot sisters!" We giggled and Jayne spoke.

"May Danielle and I get our Mistresses anything to drink?" I was impressed. Serena and I sat in the living room.

"Jayne, show Danielle the bar, and where everything is, and bring us two Cosmo's." They both walked away swaying their ass's, with tents in their skirts! Jayne and Danielle brought our drinks on two silver trays, after handing us napkins, we took our drinks. Danielle curtseyed.

"Jayne, don't you curtsey for Mistress Nicole?"

"I haven't been taught to curtsey, Mistress Serena."

"Danielle you will bring Jayne in the kitchen, and teach her a proper curtsey... and when you serve us from now on, you will do it. Is that understood Jayne?" I stayed quiet, and smiled.

"Yes Mistress Serena." Serena was taking charge, and I loved it! While they were in the kitchen,

"How great is this Nicole!!! And these boots are so hot with these masks!"

"I must say, we both look like TRUE Mistresses! Our husbands are definitely passable for two female sluts. Did you see the boners they are sporting?"

"Oh, I got plans for them boners Nicole. Just wait and see." We decided to sit out on the patio. It was dimly lit, and it would be difficult for any neighbors to see into our yard. We purposely left our drinks in the living room. Danielle was showing Jayne a proper curtsey.

"Girls, we will sit outside...bring us our drinks." They put them on the silver trays, and served us. Danielle curtseyed and Serena glared at Jayne. He crossed his ankles, and bent his knees while holding the hem of his skirt.

"Well done Jayne. You are a quick learner. But let me see your hands and feet." Jayne held out his hands, and Serena looked at his toes.

"Danielle you will take Jayne up to Mistress Nicole's make-up table, and paint her nails...feet and fingers. You girls can pick the color, but I want it done immediately! A sissy husband should always be well manicured, especially when serving their Mistress." Once again they moved quickly in their heels up the stairs. Serena and I burst out laughing.

"Serena you are a top notch Bitch! But I know Jayne loves every minute of it"

"My dear Nicole, the night has barely begun. My 'Bitch-ness' has no bounds!" We toasted each other, and drank. Serena took out a joint, and we sucked in the smoke. With the mask on, I began to feel like I could do anything without any regrets or hang ups.

When they came back Jayne's nails were a hot pink.

"Now that's more like it. Doesn't it make you feel completed Jayne?"

"Yes Mistress Serena, thank you for correcting me." I was in awe! Serena handed me a cock sleeve. It was silky and colored black and silver.

"Girls you can't walk around all night with your clitties exposed. Danielle stand before Mistress Nicole, and pull down your panties." He did, and I lifted his skirt to find a huge cock! It was pointing to the stars, as I slowly slid the sleeve over it.

"Make sure it fits Mistress Nicole." I got my cue. My hand slowly slid up and down his monster cock, tugging and stroking it.

"Jayne, is watching your Mistress handle Danielle's clitty turning you on? Come here, I have one for you too." I continued 'fitting' Danielle into his sleeve, as Serena pulled down Jayne's panties. He was naturally erect, and Serena slid a matching cock sleeve on him.

"You have a beautiful clit Jayne. It's not as big as Danielle's, but has a wonderful shape." She then began her tease by moving the silky material up and down his cock. The scene was making me wet! My hands on Dan's cock... and hers on Jaime's! They stood with their hands behind their backs and were moaning in unison.

"You didn't answer my question Jayne?"

"Yes Mistress Serena. Surprisingly it is!"

"Danielle, do you like watching me play with Jayne's clit?"

"Yes, very much Mistress." Both the sleeves were soaked with pre-cum.

"We have true sissies! Pull up your panties and serve us some snacks." They scampered to the kitchen.

"My god Serena, he does have a huge cock!"

"Feel free to use it anyway you choose Nicole! I have my eyes on Jaime's tight ass"

"It is yours to use as you wish." We again toasted and drank. We sat with our legs crossed, as they carried small sandwiches and chips on a tray. They then both curtseyed. I told them to worship our boots as we ate. They kissed and licked our exposed feet, and polished the leather with their tongues. Serena and I talked like they weren't there.

"I think you should make him a permanent red head Nicole."

"I'm thinking the same thing, after his hair grows out. I love his bangs!"

"We should bring them to the salon soon, and let Javier do his magic!"

"Great idea... They could get pedi's and mani's too! Would you like those girls?" They both answered at the same time "Yes Mistress."

"Ok switch Mistresses, Jayne worship Mistress Serena, and Danielle come to my feet." They complied quickly.

"Jayne when my boot is raised, it means you will lick my soles. That's it let me see that tongue lapping...and I see you peeking at my pussy."

"Jayne, you're a little slut!!!! Were you trying to see Mistress Serena's pussy?" I was starring down at him.

"Yes Goddess, I couldn't help myself."

"Stand with your hands on the table, and legs spread. Danielle, pull down his panties and hold up his skirt." It was quite a sight!

"How many whacks Mistress Serena?"

"Ten hard ones will send the message, Mistress Nicole. She must learn that our pussies are precious, and will only be worshiped and looked at on our command." I alternated spanks on each cheek, sending the sound of his spanking through the suburban night. Jaime's ass turned red quickly.

"Now present your red ass to Mistress Serena and apologize." He turned his back to Serena, and she rubbed his cheeks gently. Danielle continued to hold up his mini skirt.

"Mistress Serena, I am sorry for forgetting my place, and looking at your pussy." His cock sleeve was inflated!

"Danielle get some lotion and rub Jayne's red ass, she served her punishment." He brought some lotion in a jar that was in our bathroom. His hands were on Jaime's ass rubbing it in. Jaime's cock remained hard, and so was Dan's. I guessed the humiliation was at its peak. Serena and I smiled at each other.

"That's enough Danielle; I think you both are enjoying it way too much. Pull his panties up, and get us another drink." After our drinks were served, and they curtseyed,

"You two may have yourselves a drink in the maid's quarters" (the kitchen)

Serena's cell was buzzing, it was a text message.

"Oh shit, its Stefan...He is at my house wondering where I am. What do you think Nicole, should we add some more spice to our party?"

"Wow, I don't know Serena, Jamie would have to approve. I know he don't really have to, but I want to be fair."

"Leave that to me."

"Jayne, I need your assistance in the upstairs bathroom. Wait for me there."

"Yes Mistress Serena." Jamie went up first, and Serena shortly followed. They were up there for about ten minutes. I nervously smoked a cigarette. When they both came down together, Serena was smiling.

"Do you have something to say to your Mistress, Jayne???"

"It will be an honor to host Stefan tonight Goddess." I was stunned to say the least!

"You may return to the maid's quarters."

"Serena... how the fuck???"

"I told him about Stefan, while I was Peeing, as he knelt beside me. I then stood and said if he agrees to invite Stefan, he may lick my golden nectar from my pussy. He didn't hesitate! I had to actually dismiss him; otherwise his tongue would have done more than lap my piss!"

"Ok, Ok...But how is this going to work? Does Stefan know what were up to tonight?"

"Let's just let it play out. He hasn't a clue!" I thought about it for a minute.

"Let the fun begin!" We gulped our drinks, and called Jamie and Dan. Serena spoke.

"Girls, we are having a guest! Stefan will be dropping by, and you will continue to be the sissy maids that you are. As a matter of fact, you both should hush your voices, and speak softly like good sissies."

"Do you understand...any questions?" Jamie spoke,

"Are we to be submissive with Stefan?"

"No, you will continue to be our submissive maids. You will treat Stefan as a guest in your Mistresses home. Now go finish your drinks, he will be here shortly."

About five minutes later Stefan rang the bell. Serena and I glanced at the door, as Jayne and Danielle answered it. Stefan looked them over, and did a double take, then said,

"Pinch me I think I am dreaming!" They escorted him to the patio, and when he saw us,

"No, I am not dreaming, I am in paradise!" He wore powder blue shorts, and a polo shirt. A blue bottle of expensive scotch was put on the table.

"Ladies, I apologize for the interruption, I was at a function close by and dropped in to see Serena. You two are simply stunning...and your maids, wow, sensational!"

"Girls, serve another round of drinks." Danielle asked,

"Would you like a Cosmo Stefan, or something else?"

"A Cosmo is fine, and bring glasses with ice. We all shall enjoy some good scotch." They swayed to the bar.

"Mistresses, your maids in heels and stockings are on fire!" He was starring at their asses.

"Stefan, nothing happens here unless we direct it." Serena grabbed his hand, and kissed it.

"Absolutely Serena, I am only a guest. Nicole, it's great to see Jamie has embraced his feminine side...and you your dominant side."

"Yes, tonight Jamie is Jayne with a Y. It's more about humiliation that stirs his libido. We will see what the night brings."

"I completely understand Nicole, my own sexual fetishes swing like a pendulum. I can be submissive and dominant at the drop of a fedora!" We all chuckled. The drinks were served, and when Jayne and Danielle held the serving trays, their skirts rode up exposing the cock sleeves around their erections.

"OH MY... You two Mistresses have thought of everything!" Stefan was salivating, as he complemented our maids on their make-up and hair.

"Jayne pour us all some scotch, and stop being such a tease!" Everyone laughed, as I toasted to good friends. Stefan asked,

"Jayne and Danielle, don't you like scotch?" Serena interrupted.

"They can enjoy their scotch in the maid's quarters; they are not permitted to mingle with the guests." Stefan was impressed, as they curtseyed and brought their drinks to the kitchen. The scotch went down smoothly.

Stefan pulled out a small plastic bag with white powder. Serena and I watched as Stefan separated it into lines on a magazine. He then took out a crisp one hundred dollar bill, and rolled it into a straw.

"Ladies... enjoy! I can assure you this is top notch." I was intrigued.

"I haven't done coke since college. This is quite a treat!" I would have to be careful, because the drug totally erases any inhibitions and the euphoric feeling could be dangerous on a night like this.

"Nicole, it's going to be a long night!" Serena dabbed some powder on her tongue. Stefan snorted a line in seconds. Then he said,

"Ladies surely you will allow Jayne and Danielle to partake." We agreed, and called them out to the patio.

"Your Mistresses will allow you to enjoy Stefan's treat." He handed them the one hundred dollar bill, and they bent over and sniffed the lines. Stefan had his hand on Danielle's ass. Serena didn't object. I did a line, and was feeling frisky.

"Jayne, you may go upstairs and remove your pussy plug, and bring me our toys." Serena told Danielle to walk across the street and remove her plug, and bring some toys. Stefan volunteered to drive her.

"No, she is quite capable of walking." So Danielle walked across the street in the darkness. There were not many cars that frequently drove at night on our block, but it was still risky that she would be seen. Jamie brought me the purple strap on dildo, and the head strap one. Awhile later Dan brought Serena a strap-on dildo, and a double ended dildo.

We all sat together, and I looked at Jamie, and pointed to my pussy. He immediately got on his knees and kissed my panty covered throne.

"Make your Goddess cum in front of our guests." His tongue went to work, and I was moaning.

"Danielle, put your tongue to work!" So they both were on their hands and knees, licking our pussies, and Serena asked Stefan,

"Would you lube their pussies, so they will take our cocks?" He was thrilled. Stefan went behind Jamie first, and stuck his tongue up his ass. He was moaning while he licked my clit. Watching Jaime's head up my skirt and Stefan up Jaime's skirt had me screaming with pleasure.

Stefan alternated licking Jayne's ass and Danielle's. Serena and I smiled at each other, appreciating the moment. Stefan began finger fucking one ass while licking another. Our maids were quite content! The sounds of pleasure filled the night air. Serena and I came in unison, and our gasps and moans added to that sound.

Serena thought it fun to keep Jayne and Danielle on their hands and knees, and snort lines off their backs. We all took turns, and she patted Jamie's ass declaring it hers! Stefan took a shot of scotch,

"The taste of fine scotch goes so well with the taste of FINE ass!" We all laughed.

I had to Pee, so I tapped Danielle on the shoulder, and had him follow me to the bathroom. After he lapped my nectar, I decided to have him stand, and have some fun with his huge cock.

"Danielle your clitty is so big and hard! You always had the hots for me didn't you?" I pulled off his silk sock, and stroked it.

"Yes Mistress Nicole, from the moment I met you." It had to be ten inches!

"Have you jerked off thinking of me...your neighbor? I always catch you checking out my ass." I stood up, and turned around.

"Go on, get on your knees and jerk your clitty, while you get a close up of your desire. No touching...just look at it." He was jerking his cock; I felt his breath on my ass.

"This ass now owns you! I bet you want to get that tongue on my rose-bud don't you?" Poor Dan was gasping.

"Yes Very much Mistress Nicole...I am close to Cumming!" I pulled up my panties and put his cock sock back on.

"Perhaps if you beg enough you will taste my ass later. Let's get back to the party." I pulled him by his cock out the door.

When we got back, Jamie was in the kitchen getting ice. Serena looked at me and Dan.

"I hope Danielle served you well Nicole."

"Danielle is an excellent toilet slave; she is a credit to her Mistress!" We both smiled and did another line. We streamed some Cold Play.

"I hope you don't mind if I fuck Jayne's pussy tonight, I had my eye on it all night!" Jamie was carrying ice, and stood next to us.

"Jayne is yours to do as you wish! You may use my strap-on. Isn't that right Jayne?"

"Yes Goddess."

"Very well...and you can use my strap-on to fuck Danielle." Serena got close to Jamie, and tongue kissed him while stroking his cock. I heard her whisper to him,

"Beg me to fuck you like the slut you are" Their tongues slid together. It was a turn on watching. Jamie got on his knees,

"Please Mistress Serena fuck me like a slut tonight."

"Take your maid friend and serve us another round of drinks, and be quick about it!" Jamie was certainly under her spell, and ran off with Dan to the bar. Stephan quipped,

"Ladies, remember me... do I get to play tonight?" Serena smirked,

"We will find a role for you darling...just be patient." Stephan bowed,

"Somehow I think you will Serena, I will be at the ready." It was such a warm night, and we decided to stay outside. At this point I didn't care about anyone seeing us.

Serena put a pink collar around Jamie's and Dan's neck. It had silver studs, and a chain was attached.

"Nicole this is a good way to keep them in place, while they take our cocks. Besides that I love the look!" I giggled and agreed.

"Jayne and Danielle go take those two lounge chairs and lay the cushions out flat. Then get some massage oil, and a couple of fluffy pillows." While they were gone, Serena and I attached our strap-on. Mine was a lot bigger, I wondered how Dan could take something so big up his ass, but Serena had him broken in well!

We grabbed their leashes, and sat. After pulling them down on their knees, Serena sipped her drink and spoke,

"Girls you have been very good maids tonight. Your Mistresses will reward you with a nice hard fucking. You have been parading those pussies around us all day, and now you will get what you desire. Show us how much you want our cocks!" They both sucked the dildos in unison. Dan had trouble getting his lips around the monster. Jamie's head bobbed up and down like a pro.

"Serena we have two cock sucking sluts here! Maybe we should fuck each other, and let Stephan fuck them with a real cock." Stephan opened his pants and displayed a nice sized boner.

"Maybe Stephan will have sloppy seconds; these are our pussies to take." We pulled their leashes and they crawled to the lounge chairs.

"On you hands and knees, and get those pussy in the air. Stephan lubricate their holes and our cocks." It was quite a sight! Their red and blonde heads were stuffed in the pillows, and asses raised high...and their high heels and stockings framed the scene well.

Stephan pulled down their panties, and slowly lubed their ass holes... taking a little liberty, by slipping a finger or two up their butts. We approached them from behind, and did the initial insertion. They both gasped. Serena scolded Jamie.

"All these years, you have dreamed about fucking me, haven't you Jamie?"

"Yes Mistress Serena, I have." His voice was muffled.

"Now you're Jayne and I will do the fucking!" She went in a bit deeper

"This is what you crave now isn't it? You are a sissy willing to do anything to fill your pussy."

" Yessss Mistress Serena."

I held Dan by his leash, and pulled it while plunging the dildo deeper.

"Here you are... Dan my 'conservative' neighbor, on his knees, taking big cock in his man pussy! I should take pictures and send them to your golf buddies at the club. They could give you a nice fucking in the locker room, especially dressed as Danielle! Do you want it deeper??? BEG!"

"PLEASE MISTRESS NICOLE...GIVE IT ALL TO ME!!! He was loud and clear, as he lifted his head from the pillow. I rammed him good, not holding back an inch. He panted in heat.