The Birth of a Size Queen Ch. 05

Story Info
Jack spends an afternoon with Antonio.
5.1k words
4.83
2.5k
10

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
248 Followers

Liam offered to drive me home, but it was only down the block. As I was walking, I received a text from my mother informing me that she and Tom were headed back to the house. Nothing more.

Hoping that I could get home before they returned, I sent her a text back that I was home and in my room. I was there and undressing when I heard them come in the house. I was naked and in bed when my mother tapped on my door. I told her to come in.

Naked and under my covers, my mother came over and kissed me on the forehead. When she leaned over, I was able to see her breasts. It didn't seem as if she were wearing a bra. I don't know why, but I started to become hard. Fortunately, my mother never looked down towards my feet. There was a tent forming.

"Did you have fun tonight?"

"I had a good time. I'm a little tired though."

"Ok sweetheart. Get a good night's sleep." She kissed me again on the forehead ... with those lips that I had seen sucking Tom's cock ... and I closed my eyes.

I couldn't sleep, however. I think that my mother was trying to be quiet, but every once in a while, I heard a giggle, or a loud moan. I quietly went into the hallway and down towards her room. I listened long enough to hear an orgasm (at least I assumed it was an orgasm) from my mother. After a moment, my mother said, "I wish I could find someone else that could fuck me like you do. I love the things that you do to me."

I felt that I had heard enough. Around 1:45, I heard my mother let out a loud scream. About 10 minutes later, my phone flashed with a text. It was from Tom. It was just a thumbs up emoji, but I knew what it meant, and I had already made my decision.

I was still nude, but I crept across the hall to the bathroom and waited. A few minutes later, Tom walked in with his clothes in his hand. He closed the door and turned on the light. After setting his clothes down, he stood up and pointed at the floor in front of him.

It was now or never. Liam had told me that the flavor on Tom's cock after fucking my mother was, in his words, exquisite. I had never sucked a cock after it came in a woman's vagina, and while the vagina in question was my mother's, my 18 year old hormones were calling the shots tonight. I knelt down in front of Tom and took his cock into my mouth.

Tom spoke softly. "It tastes good, doesn't it? I know, because I just cleaned her up. I like giving them one more orgasm before I go. And your mother loves when I do it to her. I think she gets her biggest orgasms from that. I waited for her to fall asleep before texting you."

Tom was starting to get hard again. I wondered how many loads he had given my mother. "That feels good, Jack, but your mother drained me. Finish cleaning me off and then I'm headed home."

I spent another minute cleaning off his cock and he pulled me up and kissed me. Then he set me up on the counter and took my cock into his mouth and started to suck. Tom had sucked me off a few times. I always enjoyed it, and this time was no different. After five minutes, I was feeding a load of cum to Tom. He showed me my load in his mouth, then swallowed. Before standing up, he opened his mouth again to show me that it was gone. He stood up again and gave me a peck on the lips. "Thank you, Jack. I enjoyed this." I watched Tom getting dressed, then he turned out the light. I walked across the hall to my bedroom, and Tom walked to the front door.

Before I fell asleep, I wondered about the comment that my mother made about finding someone else that could give her the feelings that Tom gave her. I was tired, and fell asleep quickly.

7AM was wake up time for me. I needed to be out the door by 8, so I ran across the hall and took my shower. I wrapped myself in a towel after drying off. I had half a bagel and some cream cheese with a glass of orange juice for breakfast and was off.

I had two lawns to do this morning before meeting up with Antonio. The first was the Arthur's, across the street. Mr. Arthur came out to talk with me. "You're up early, Jack. I assumed that guy was going to keep you busy all night."

Mr. Arthur had seen Liam pick me up last night.

"If you enjoy sucking cocks, Jack, I've got a nice sized tool that needs some lovin'."

Mr. Arthur was about 5'10" and I would estimate more than 250 pounds. He was in his lower 50s, balding and it didn't seem as if he had showered this morning. There was a funky smell in the air. His cock could have been a white twin of Carl's (my one time gym coach with a 10x7 inch black cock), and I wouldn't have gotten on my knees for him.

"I'm sorry Mr. Arthur, but I can't do that."

"Does your mother know that you suck cocks, Jack?"

I looked up at him. "I'm sorry Mr. Arthur. I need to finish your lawn because I have another one to get to after this." I started the mower back up and walked off.

Antonio picked me up at 11. He asked if I was hungry, because he could use some lunch. We stopped at Subway and each had a 6 inch sub and a soda. "I've only got one lawn to do this afternoon, Jack, but it's a large one. Thank you for helping me with it."

We finished our lunch, and Antonio drove over to an apartment complex with a big grass courtyard and five buildings around the outside. I looked at him. "This is a big place. You maintain it on your own?"

"I only do the lawn and edging around the sidewalks and the flower beds. They have a landscaper come in a couple times a year to maintain the shrubs and put down mulch. I'm hoping that if I can hire a good helper, next year, I can get the shrub maintenance as well."

"Can I ask how much they pay you for this?"

"I don't actually get paid. I live here and receive a discount on my rent for my services. It's a pretty good discount." He opened his door and said, "Come on. I'll give you a lesson on the tractor. You're going to love this."

Antonio walked to the back of his trailer and lowered the gate. He walked up and climbed onto the tractor and in a few seconds, he started it up and backed it off of the trailer.

He took it down the street and turned into the drive. When he got to the sidewalk, he turned back towards me. He came to a stop beside me. He scooted back on the seat and told me to get up on the tractor. He had me sit between his legs and explained the controls. It was a zero turn mower, and he had me turn it in place a couple of times.

"Now we're going to make the first pass together, then I'm letting you do the rest on your own. There was a central walkway leading to the back building. He had me line the mower up so that the right side tires were just on the walk. He showed me how to lower the blade, and then had me start forward. I don't know if it was my imagination or not, but I thought that I felt his cock on my back as we were bouncing along. He was wearing some cargo shorts again, and the material was like a denim, so I wasn't sure that was what I was feeling. My imagination was running away with me though, and I talked myself into believing that was what I was feeling.

I had brought my Bluetooth headphones with me to cut the sound of the mower down. Antonio jumped off the tractor, explained how he normally does the mowing and sent me on my way. I turned to one of my favorite playlists and took off. I wish that I had a mower like this. It was fucking fun. When I got to the end and turned to come back, Antonio had a string trimmer and was starting to edge the front walk.

By the time that I finished the lawn, Antonio had worked his way up edging the sidewalks leading to the different buildings. He walked over to me and asked if I wanted to finish edging, or if I'd like to blow the walks free of clippings. He had a backpack blower. I had never used one before, but he got me fitted into it and showed me how to start it up. I can blow sidewalks.

Once we were done, we loaded everything back on the trailer and Antonio drove behind the apartments. He got out of his truck and raised the door on one of the garages and promptly back the trailer into the garage. I was impressed.

Antonio unhooked the trailer, and had me park the truck in a spot nearby. He lowered the garage door as I got out of his truck and handed him the keys. "Come on up. We can have a beer and talk about my offer some more if you like."

Antonio opened the door to his apartment and had me follow him to the kitchen. He grabbed a couple of beers out of the fridge, handed one to me, and suggested that I have a seat. After we each had a taste of the beer, Antonio asked if I had given more thought to his offer. I had.

"I'll accept your offer. I was able to drive by a couple of houses on your list this morning and liked what I saw. I'll start talking to my customers this week. I don't want to hide anything from them though, so I'm going to let them know that if they choose you, that you'll be paying a referral fee to me."

Antonio smiled and raised his beer bottle in a toast. "Thank you. This is going to help me a lot."

As we finished our beers, we talked a little bit. I found out that Antonio was 21. His parents had immigrated from Guatemala when he was 3. He had earned his citizenship last year. He had started like me, using a push mower and saved his money to buy the riding mower and trailer.

When we were near the bottom of the beer, Antonio said that if I didn't mind, he'd like to take a shower before he takes me home. I wasn't sure if it was my imagination or not. I was extremely curious about what was beneath those cargo shorts. Was it possible that I would be the recipient of a wardrobe malfunction today?

I told Antonio to take his time. I had no place to go. Antonio got up and walked into his bedroom. I didn't hear the door close. After a moment, he stuck his head out of the door. "If you'd like another beer, feel free to grab one. You can bring one to me too, if you don't mind."

I grabbed a couple of beers and twisted off the caps. I was hoping that I was about to get a show, and I was not disappointed. When I got to Antonio's room, he was tossing his clothes into a hamper. "Here's your beer."

Antonio turned around and I almost dropped his beer. As I said yesterday, Antonio was tall and slender, being Hispanic, his skin was light coffee brown color. But the star of the show was the brown cock hanging limp, but still at least 6 inches long, and thick, and ... uncut.

I had seen a few uncut cocks in high school locker rooms, but my thoughts today were not of those. Antonio walked up to me. I watched his cock flop around as he did. He reached out his hand and took the beer. Antonio said, "If you like, when I'm done, you can take a shower. I'll toss your clothes in the washer so that you don't have to climb back into sweaty clothes."

It was tough, but I took my eyes off of his cock. I looked up at him and said, "Thanks. I think that I would like that."

Antonio leaned over and gave me a kiss. "Cool. I'll be out in a little bit." With that he scooted around me. He passed close enough that his cock brushed my hand. He walked across the hall to the bath. He didn't close the door there either, and got into the shower.

I decided that I needed that beer. I walked back to the kitchen and took a good swallow. I started unloading my pockets, then sat down and took off my shoes and socks. By the time I was down to my underwear, I heard the shower stop and I turned around to see if I was going to get another show. Antonio walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around him. "Great. Slip those off and I'll toss your clothes in the washer. If you don't mind, I'm going to wash some of mine at the same time."

When I lowered my boxer briefs, I was hard. I picked my clothes up off of the floor and asked Antonio where he would like me to put them? Antonio smiled and took my clothes from me. "There's a towel in the bath for you, shower gel and wash cloth in the shower."

He turned to walk back towards his room. As he walked away, he said, "Nice dick, by the way."

I headed off to the shower. When I was done, I grabbed the towel, dried off and wrapped it around myself. As I went to grab my beer, I saw Antonio walk back into the apartment from outside, still wrapped in his towel. "Laundry room is down the hall. I'll have to go back there in 40 minutes to change the clothes over to a dryer."

I looked at him. "What do you want to do while we wait?"

Antonio walked over to me and led me into his bedroom. He leaned over and kissed me deeply this time. As he did, he took my towel off and started rubbing my ass.

Antonio took a breath. "I'm so glad that you're into this. Since that accident yesterday, I've been thinking about this. You got me so worked up that I went to the gay bar in town last night. I couldn't find anyone that turned me on the way seeing your body did, so I had to come home alone."

With one arm, I grabbed his neck and brought him in for another kiss. The other arm was busy getting his towel off. After a moment of necking, I dropped down to my knees. His cock was now hard. The foreskin had retracted most of the way with only a little bit of the head covered. I grabbed his cock and retracted the foreskin the whole way. I wanted to shove the whole thing in my mouth, but knew from Tom and Carl that it was going to take a little work.

Estimates? Longer than Tom, but shorter than Carl, so maybe 9 inches. The girth felt similar to Tom, so maybe 6 inches around. I was going to have to watch more Latin porn.

After just a couple of minutes of me worshipping Antonio's cock, he lifted me up to my feet and led me to his bed. He laid me down on my back and we started kissing again. We eventually got ourselves into a 69. It took me a while, but I got Antonio's cock into my throat and eventually got it all the way down.

Antonio pulled me off. "Fuck, Jack. Where did you learn how to do that? I almost came right then."

I was stroking his cock. "Let me finish this, and I'll tell you all about it."

We continued in our 69. At one point, Antonio had got a finger slicked up and worked it into my ass. When he did, I busted my nut. Antonio swallowed it all down. I proceeded to deepthroat Antonio's cock. On the third time down, I heard Antonio groan and felt the first spurt get emptied into my esophagus. I pulled off enough, so that I could taste his load. I just knew that I was going to enjoy the taste, and I was right.

I was on top, so I rolled off and laid on my back. After I caught my breath, I said, "That was great. Thank you."

Antonio got up and adjusted the pillows. "Sit up here. I'm going to grab a beer. Would you like another?"

"I still have half a beer on the table. You can just bring that if you don't mind."

I heard some music get turned on, then Antonio returned with the beers. He sat down on the bed next to me, raised his bottle to me. "Here's to new friends."

I clinked his bottle and responded. "Friends with benefits, I hope."

He leaned over and gave me a kiss, then sat back. "So. You were going to tell me about where you learned to deep throat."

I told him about Carl and Tom, only mentioning that they were customers of mine. I didn't give names. When I was telling him about Carl's big cock, an alarm went off on his phone. "I need to switch the laundry over. I'll be back in a bit."

I sat in Antonio's bed and sipped on my beer. I was attracted to Antonio in a way that I didn't feel about Carl or Tom. Liam and Becca were the only ones that had given me the lustful feelings I was having. Fucking Bill (my best friend and the guy with the big mouth) was my first, but I haven't sucked his cock in several weeks. And I didn't miss it.

Carl and Tom were my porn star buddies. I felt lucky that they were my teachers, and I hoped that the remainder of the summer would have me on my knees worshipping those anacondas.

Last night with Liam was special. It was my first real date with a guy, and I had a blast.

Speaking of dates, Becca was returning from vacation this week. I was looking forward to seeing her again.

Antonio is the first guy that I saw with his clothes on that turned me on. That guy in the gas station (what was his name?), was an incredibly erotic situation, but it was a one time thing.

It took about 5 minutes for Antonio to return. When he walked into the room, he removed the towel and sat down next to me again. He had a smile on his face. I asked him if the smile was for me.

"Yes it is, but something happened while I was in the laundry room too. A girl from down the hall was there loading a washer. I've hooked up with her before, and she asked if I could come over. I almost asked her to come over and join us. She is one hot little number. But I wanted you all to myself this afternoon. If you like, I can talk to her and maybe we could all get together sometime."

"I think that I would like that. I've never been in a threesome with a girl."

Antonio laughed. "That leads me to believe that you've been in a threesome without a girl. I'd love to hear about that."

I looked down at his cock and it was almost at full staff again. "Do you have some lube? How about if I tell you about it while I go for a ride?"

I mounted Antonio in a cowboy position. My hands were on his pecs, occasionally tweaking a nipple or two, as I told Antonio about my threesome with Tom and Liam. This time, I added names and details.

"Do you like older guys, Jack?"

"I like these older guys. Tom is more of a dominant top, but Liam is a gentleman. Don't get me wrong though. I'm really enjoying my afternoon with you." I raised my body up and lowered back down. I looked Antonio in the eyes. "Really, really enjoying it."

Antonio sat up, halting my progress and gave me a kiss. "I'm really, really enjoying the afternoon too, Jack." He took my cock in his hand and started stroking it. I stopped him.

"I want you to make me cum without stroking me."

Antonio looked at me. "You can do that?"

I smiled. "I think the question is, can you do that?"

I got up and rolled onto my back. I grabbed my legs and lifted them up. "Come on big guy. Let's see what you got."

"I don't want to hurt you Jack."

"Put some more lube on. If it starts to hurt, I'll let you know." Antonio added more lube to his cock, then pushed his fingers into my ass. As he fucked me, we stared into each other's eyes. The alarm went off on his phone. I'm guessing the clothes were dry. I looked at Antonio and said, "Don't you dare think about leaving me like this."

Antonio reached over and turned off his alarm. He resumed fucking me.

"Harder! Give it to me Antonio! I knew you could do it!"

After 5 or 10 more strokes, Antonio had me cumming all over my chest. Then Antonio said something in Spanish. Whatever it was, wasn't covered in my high school Spanish course. And I felt his cock spasming in my ass. Antonio started laughing.

I reached up and brought his face in for a kiss, then said, "What's so funny?"

He chuckled again. "If Teresa didn't suspect that I had someone over here before, she knows now."

"Teresa?"

"The girl next door. She was the one in the laundry room."

I kissed him again, then said, "I hope she's jealous."

Antonio suggested that I hop back in the shower to rinse off, while he got our clothes. When I got out of the shower, Antonio was coming back with the clothes. He dumped them on his bed and told me to find my clothes. He went to take a quick shower.

When he got back, I told him that I couldn't find my boxer briefs. He sifted through the clothes and looked at me. "I think I know what happened. Teresa has stolen clothes from my dryer before, telling me later that she found them in with her clothes."

"You think Teresa has my underwear?"

"I think Teresa has what she thinks is my underwear. She'll return them eventually."

Antonio and I started laughing. "I guess I'm going home commando."

Antonio reached into the clothes until he found something. "You can wear these if you like."

pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
248 Followers
12