The Birthday Disaster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jake Lost
Jake Lost
326 Followers

She loved it and begged for more. I put a robe on and stood by the door as my husband made love to Jill. Their moans were loud and the breathing was heavy. Sweat poured off both of them as he rolled her on top of him. She slowly rode his pole as she squeezed her breasts. She slid up and down, faster and faster, moaning with each landing. My husband was in sexual heavan as Jill rode him like a bronco. She reached back and leaned her hands on his knees as she continued to slide around on his massive staff.

She was weakening and he knew it. She was experiencing multiple orgasms and trembling with wild desire. He rolled her back over and started to really cut into her. The harder and faster the better as I watched my husband fuck Jill with everything he had. She was slithering around the bed, unable to take the heights of her passion, as he struggled to stay with her. She started to roar in some sort of primal scream as a thuderous orgasm griped her body. As she was at the top of her climax, I could see my husband tense. His cock thickened as I secretly begged for him to pull out of her.

Deep down I knew he couldn't as he unloaded load after load into her fertile body. My husband groaned as his balls ached and lifted, pumping hot cum deep into Jill's prime body. I couldn't take it anymore as I left the room. I fixed myself a drink and sat on the couch. I watched the television as I waited for them to come out. An hour went by and they still hadn't left the room. I went back in thinking that the heights of passion that they hit probably knocked them out. I was shocked to see Jill, off the ground with her back against the wall, getting seriously fucked by my husband. He was sliding his huge meat muscle deep into her exploding cunt as the wall held her still. He was pumping her fast and hard and she was begging for more.

I couldn't believe that they had no regard for my feelings. I could actually excuse them for getting out of hand the first time. I brought that on myself. Now it was going a little to far. My husband lifted her off his cock and let her slide down to her knees. He started to shoot cum into her face as she opened her mouth to swallow. She jerk him off with her mouth around his swollen cockhead. When she swallowed all she could, Jill started to bob back and fourth and sucked his cock back to form. I couldn't believe my eyes when his spent cock started to stand at attention. I went into the bathroom and dressed myself. I wasn't sticking around to watch my husband fuck another woman anymore. As I put my shoes on I looked into the room.

My husband was mounted behind her again and they were fucking doggy style on my bed. I was outraged and left. I went to my parents house and pretended that everything was o.k.. I called a few times but didn't get an answer.

It was about midnight when I went back home. I quietly went into the bedroom where I seen my husband on top of Jill in a loving embrace. He was deep inside her and was slowly circling his hips. They were kissing passionately and just enjoying the carnal experience of his long cock buried into her tremendous pussy. They had been making love continuously and as I lay on the couch, they continued until the early morning hours. When I woke up at around seven a.m., I walked into the room and noticed they were finally asleep. He was still on top of her and his cock was still deep inside of her. The bed was a mess and the room looked liked they might have fucked in all four corners and everwhere in between. Cum stains were everywhere and joy juice still dripped from her engulfed pussy. It looked as if they stayed in this position and fucked whenever they could muster their strength. I knew she was definately pregnant and I was scared of the aftermath. I woke them up but they were stuck together by all there spent fluids. Their pubic hair was entangled and snarled together. He carried her on his cock and into the shower so they could seperate themselves. I watched as my husband turned the hot water on. He leaned against one shower wall and leaned her against the other, allowing for the water to run onto their pubes. Satisfied I left the room and waited. As before, it seemed like it took for ever. I went to see what was taking so long and my heart stopped as I watched Jill, whose lean body was pressed against the wall, slid up and down on my husbands cock. They were at it again! She moaned loudly as she rode up and down on his long pole. Her shredded pussy was on fire as it took in his massive cock repeatedly. I couldn't believe what I created. I left in tears and went to the kitchen. I turned the radio on loud and tried to keep busy, knowing full well what my husband is doing to "birthday present". I would check on them one more time and you could almost guess what I saw. My husband had his back to the shower as the hot water bounced off his athletic body. Jill was on her knees, giving my husband head like a pro. After an almost three hour shower, they emerged.

Jill quickly went home and my husband grinned and thanked me for the best birthday present ever!

Jake Lost
Jake Lost
326 Followers
12