The Birthday Gift

Story Info
Joe's teacher wife brings home two students for him to fuck.
3.8k words
4.28
25.2k
21
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Joe Smith and I have to tell the story of what happened the day before my 54th birthday. I happened to have a day off from my accounting job. Late in the afternoon my wife Beth sent me a text from her nursing school office where she's an instructor.

I'm sorry for the way I've been behaving. I have a birthday surprise for you when I get home.

With the text was a photo of her sitting on her desk, her dress hiked up to her waist showing off crotchless red lace panties with garters and matching red stockings.

Let me say that Beth is 5-foot-2, shoulder-length light brown hair, hazel eyes, 36C breasts, a member of the thick thighs save lives club, and has a very plump ass. She turned 50 a few months ago and has been shooting me down most of the time I've tried any foreplay or flirting. It's been months since we've had sex as she lost interest a while ago.

She hasn't dressed sexy like that for me in years and I had to wonder why she was dressed that way to teach.

She usually gets home around 9 and I wanted to be ready for whatever she had in store for me. After I ate dinner, I showered and shaved (since she always claims any stubble tickles her when I go down on her). I put on some silk boxers and a robe, popped a Viagra at 830 and sat down in the living room. Fifteen minutes later I started watching some porn and using my Fleshilght to make sure I was hard and ready to fuck her as soon as she got home.

Five minutes later I'm going pretty good watching a scene of a busty blonde riding some guy's cock while a hot redhead was licking his balls when I heard the door open.

"Honey we're home!" she called out.

I thought 'we' and cursed as I quickly pressed stop on the video, turned off the TV and covered myself with a blanket.

I heard footsteps and saw she had two young women, presumably students, with her.

"Happy Birthday honey, here's your gift - Amy and Ashley," my wife said.

"What?" I asked shocked.

"I know you like watching three-ways in porn and reading about them on that erotic literature site you frequent," she said. "I also know I can't compete with those girls you watch, so I thought I'd give you a treat.

"Amy and Ashley confessed to me they have a thing for older guys and that they wanted to share one. I immediately thought of you. I also told them we don't need condoms because your prostate meds have eliminated your ejaculate."

"You know I love how you look and I've always fantasized about you being part of any threesome," I said.

"Well tonight you're just going to have to settle for going bareback with two girls half your age," she replied.

I have to confess I couldn't take my eyes off either of them. Amy was probably 5-foot-7, curvy, with long blonde hair past her shoulders, green eyes and what must've been DD-cup breasts. Ashley was a couple of inches shorter, with red curly hair past her shoulders, sparkling blue eyes, a killer figure and very nice D-cup breasts.

"Let's see what you're hiding there," Amy said and yanked the blanket away.

When she removed the blanket, I slid the Fleshlight off my thick 6-inch erect cock which was sticking straight up.

"Goodie, he's ready," Ashley said.

"Yes, he is," Amy said with a smile.

At this point they were sitting on either side of me. Amy, to my right, was wearing a short skirt and a blouse opened at the top to reveal a lacy blue pushup bra accentuating her cleavage. Ashley was wearing shorts with a halter top and it was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra as her nipples were pushing against the material.

I hugged Amy first sliding my tongue into her mouth while caressing her breasts through the bra. While I hugged Amy, Ashley reached down and started to stroke my cock. Then I turned and kissed Ashley while rubbing her breasts as Amy took over stroking my cock.

"Have fun birthday boy," Beth said as she walked to the other side of the room, spread her legs over the arms of our recliner revealing the red panties and taking a bullet vibe out of her purse.

I gulped at the sight of my wife behaving this way.

"What are you waiting for?" Amy asked. "She told you to have fun."

"I'm waiting for you two to get naked so the fun can begin," I laughed and stood lowering my boxers and tossing the robe aside.

In a flash, they were naked and I got to admire Amy's shaved pussy and Ashley's cute landing strip of hair.

I laid down on the couch and placed my face between Amy's legs and started to lick. I slid my tongue slowly up and down her slit, loving her taste. It was my first time getting to feast on a shaved pussy. She shifted her legs so she was completely straddling my face. I reached up to play with her tits as I licked. Ashley meanwhile was treating my cock like a lollypop, sliding her tongue up and down it.

"God, I love how good older guys are at eating pussy," Amy moaned as her pussy got wetter before leaning down to join Ashley in giving me a double-team blowjob.

While Ashley was running her tongue over my balls while sucking them into her mouth, Amy was twirling her tongue over the head before lowering her mouth over my length.

"It might not look like much, but he knows how to use it," Beth called out.

"I can't wait to find out," Ashley said.

Amy started to moan over my cock as I grabbed her ass and pulled her pussy tighter against my face.

She took my cock out of her mouth.

"Oh God yes! Right there!" Amy cried out as my tongue and teeth found her clit.

Ashley meanwhile had taken my balls out of her mouth and straddled me, slowly lowering her pussy onto my cock and grinding against me.

"God you feel so good and so tight," I moaned, taking my face from Amy's pussy for a moment.

"Mmmmmmmm oh yes, yes! That's it, fuck him good girls," I heard my wife moaning.

I gave Amy a light smack on the ass to signal her to get off my face.

I looked over and saw my wife, eyes closed, head tilted back with one hand holding the vibe against her clit while she rubbed her breasts with the other.

With Amy off my face, I sat up and buried my face Ashley's cleavage and started to thrust up into her. Her breasts were the perfect size as I was taking her nips into my mouth and flicking my tongue over them. I was in pure heaven. I was alternating between deep and shallow thrusts. Ashley was moaning loudly.

After a few minutes Ashley said she wanted us to roll over so she could feel me on top of her. I pulled out and she got on her back and spread her legs. I knelt between them and leaned in to give her a quick kiss before swiping my cockhead against her pussy lips a few times.

"Get in me," she whined.

I teased her by just inserting the tip and swiping it. Then I obliged and impaled her with one quick thrust. I started humping her with a slow steady stroke.

"Ooooooh yeah Beth you were right, he is good," Ashley moaned as she raised her legs and wrapped them around my back as I leaned in to suck her breasts again and nibble on her firm nipples.

"Ahhem," Amy said. "Aren't you forgetting me?"

"Of course not, get over here," I said with a grin and raised my head.

Amy lowered herself so her pussy was at face level and I began to lick her again. Ashley sat part way up and joined me in licking Amy's pussy.

Amy put her hands in my hair and held my face tightly against her pussy.

I began to thrust into Ashley a little harder and faster and she began to moan loudly.

"Your tongue is so good, but I can't wait to feel your cock," Amy cried out.

"Oh fuck, this feels so good," I heard my wife moan. "Girls you were so right about this vibe. Amy honey if you want a turn with his cock you better switch quickly, he's never good for more than one orgasm."

"I think these girls can coax a second out of me," I panted. "Amy, please step aside."

Amy moved to the side and I leaned down to kiss Ashley again, this time plunging my tongue into her mouth as I kissed her deeply as I was mesmerized by her blue eyes and her smile.

"Oh god, I'm close," I moaned as I looked into her baby blues before burying my head into her shoulder as I kissed her neck. Her legs were wrapped around my back and her hips were still bucking up to meet my thrusts.

"You feel so good," Ashley squealed. "Please cum with me."

Ashley and I were moaning together for another minute until my orgasm hit.

"Oh God," I moaned as I held myself inside her as my body shook. Due to the prostate medications, I have retrograde ejaculation and just a tiny amount of cum trickled out.

"Yes! That feels so good!" Ashley shouted as she felt my cock twitching while she hugged my quaking body.

I rolled off Ashley, panting and sweating. My cock slid out of her and to my surprise, I was still semi-hard.

"Give me a minute to catch my breath," I said. "Then you can revive me so Amy can have a turn."

The girls laid next to me, running their hands over my chest asking if I was okay. I had my arms out, wrapped around their backs and was caressing one of their breasts with each hand.

They again asked if I was okay while they licked my neck and I said yes.

My naked wife was smiling and sliding the vibe in and out of herself while rubbing her breasts as she looked at us.

"Good luck getting him up again," she laughed.

"Ashley, could you straddle my face while Amy's tongue works some magic on my cock," I said.

"Yes sir!" both girls said eagerly.

Ashley straddled my face and with no ejaculate I wasn't tasting my own cum or feasting on sloppy seconds. There was nothing but Ashley's sweet wetness for my tongue to lap up. Ashley's pussy was the best I've ever tasted. Meanwhile at the other end, Amy was licking my cock exquisitely slow before swirling her tongue around the head as she teased my balls with her fingers.

She then switched to stroking me while alternating between running her tongue over my balls and sucking them into her mouth.

A few minutes later I was fully hard again. With Beth, even with Viagra, I had never recovered for a second erection. I guess living out the fantasies I've only seen in porn kept me going.

"Son of a bitch! That never happens with me!" I heard Beth shout.

I lifted Ashley off my face and smiled at Beth.

"I guess your birthday present is working magic on me," I laughed and resumed licking Ashley's pussy.

I felt the tightness of Amy's pussy lowering itself onto me and moaned into Ashley's pussy. Once she was fully impaled, Amy's pussy was squeezing my cock as she simply rocked back and forth.

I worked my tongue between Ashley's folds, loving the taste of her juices as Amy started to ride me. Ashley was moaning softly as I continued to lick and suck her pussy, slowing moving my way to her clit. Amy was also starting to moan as I heard and felt her skin slapping against mine as she began to ride me harder.

I reached up to grab Ashley's tits as I continued my assault on her pussy as my tongue and teeth reached her clit, causing her to moan loudly. I bent my legs slightly and started to thrust my hips up in time with Amy's riding. I felt a pair of hands on my chest and could only assume it was Amy steadying herself. I was in pure heaven at the moment.

It was another few minutes before I stopped licking Ashley and smacked her ass motioning for her to get off my face. I motioned for her to move down near me.

"Please lick and suck my balls while I fuck Amy," I whispered in her ear.

She smiled and nodded her head.

I sat up and buried my face in Amy's massive cleavage as she continued to ride me cowgirl.

While she rode me, I suddenly felt a tongue on my balls and smiled as the scene I was watching when they came in was becoming a reality.

I had loved the sight of her Amy's ass from the start and asked her to climb off me and get on all fours. She obediently dismounted and got on all fours. She shook her ass at me and looked over her shoulder grinning.

"Get back in me and take me hard birthday boy," she teased.

I was panting but got behind her and rammed my cock into her. I grabbed her hips for the first thrusts before leaning forward and grabbing her tits. I was bent over breathing hard, thrusting into her as I played with her tits.

While I pumped into her Ashley continued her oral assault on my balls.

"You feel so good," she moaned.

"So do you," I panted. "I'm almost there."

"Cum for me birthday boy," she panted before letting out a long moan.

"Aaaaaarrrgh" I groaned as I grabbed her hips and my body quaked in orgasm. Once again, only a tiny dribble emerged from my cock as I rolled off her and laid on my back panting, feeling light-headed.

Amy put her head on my shoulder while Ashley put her head on my chest and wrapped an arm around me.

"Oh my God!" Ashley said. "Are you okay? Your heart is racing a mile a minute."

"I.... think ... so," I panted between deep breaths. "I just need to catch my breath and rest."

Beth, with her pussy glistening from the vibe crawled over to us.

"Out of the way girls, my turn," she said.

She started to lick my now limp, slick cock. She took it between her lips and started to suck it. It remained limp. Beth was never good at blowjobs, it's why I always preferred to give rather than receive when it came to oral.

"What's the matter you son of a bitch!?" she shouted. "You can get it up for them but not for me?"

"Sorry," I said, still breathing hard. "I need a chance to recover."

"Bullshit," she said. "You like banging younger girls more than you like fucking your own wife."

"You brought them home for me. I'm sorry, but your gift wore me out," I pleaded.

"Girls, come on up and let me show you the guest room and bathroom while the old man recovers," she said.

Beth and the girls gathered their clothes and made their way up the stairs. I slowly rolled over, grabbed my cellphone and turned on the security camera for the guest bedroom and made my way upstairs.

I had recovered, was breathing normally and lying in bed. I started to stoke myself at the site of Amy and Ashley naked and hugging in the guest room.

"I hope you enjoyed yourself, I'm going to the bathroom," my wife growled at me.

"I hope my little acting performance helps get us that A she promised us for fucking her ugly husband," Amy said. "I should get an Academy Award for how much I faked it."

"What are you talking about?" Ashley said. "That tongue was more skilled than any guy I've been with and although a little short, that cock felt wonderful. He's not ugly and I'd take an F if I could have another turn with him."

I smiled at that as Ashley was definitely the hotter of the two with a better personality.

"You're nuts," Amy said. "I barely felt that cock in me."

At that point Beth came back into our bedroom and I quickly flipped my phone off.

"Well?" she glared at me. "What do you have to say for yourself?"

"I know you love foot massages with lotion. Let me give you one as a thank you," I said and quickly went to the bathroom cabinet to grab the lotion.

"Is that all?" she smiled.

"I haven't had a chance to tell you how sexy you look in that outfit," I said. "I love you in stockings. You should dress this way more often. Now lay down and enjoy."

She laid on her stomach across the width of the bed so I got to admire the sight of her panty-clad ass as I stood behind her. She still had on the stockings so I grabbed her ankles guided her feet to my cock. She got the picture and wrapped her arches around my cock and started to stroke me. The stockings felt heavenly as footjobs from her are a rare occurrence. I put some lotion on my hands and leaned forward as I slid my hands down from just below her ass to the tops of her bare thighs and then back up and started to use my fingertips to tease her pussy.

She felt my cock getting harder between her feet as she rubbed me faster as I continued to tease her pussy.

"C'mon baby, please twitch for me," she moaned.

"Not yet," I said "I have other ideas."

With that I removed her feet from my cock and reached up to peel her stockings off one at a time.

I grabbed the lotion, put some in my hands, and began to massage her right foot. She sighed softly and tried moving her left foot up to rub my cock.

"Not yet," I said as I pushed it away.

I continued to massage her right foot, her calf and leg. I moved my hands up and once again teased her pussy before letting go.

"How was that?" I asked.

"Heavenly," she replied.

I got more lotion on my hands and repeated the process on her left foot, calf and leg, once again teasing her pussy.

I walked around to the other side of the bed and began the second part of my massage there. I took her right arm into my hands and caressed it, extending it out so her hand could grab my cock. She did and started to stroke slowly. I repeated this massage twice more on her right arm before doing the same with her left.

I rolled her onto her back and leaned forward so I could massage her breasts. I was firmly rubbing her breasts and she started to moan. I climbed onto the bed and straddled her face before lowering mine to her pussy.

This time there were no mood-wrecking giggles as I began to lick. As I said earlier, she was never good at giving oral and tonight was no exception. She just started bobbing up and down with loose lips and began moaning louder as my fingers joined my tongue in lavishing attention on her pussy.

"You're ready," I moaned as I lifted my head.

I spun her so we were both length-wise in bed.

I got between her legs, spread them and entered her.

"Thank you for a wonderful birthday gift," I said as I began to thrust.

"The pleasure was all mine," she replied. "I had the girls teach me about toys."

"But this feels better I bet," I said as I began to thrust harder, causing the headboard to knock against the wall.

"It does," she moaned. "But slow down we don't want them hearing."

"They know what we're doing," I laughed. "The question is will they be curious enough to watch."

"Oh god I hope not," Beth moaned.

"Why not?" I replied. "They've already fucked me and seen you get off with a vibe, so why not this?"

"I guess you're right," she replied. "Now fuck me hard."

"Gladly," I replied as I began thrusting into her harder.

I lifted her legs onto my shoulders as I started to jack-hammer myself into my lovely wife. The headboard was rapidly banging against the wall.

I couldn't take my eyes off her sweaty forehead, the smile on her face and her bouncing tits.

"Move closer to me," she moaned.

I moved her legs off my shoulders and leaned down.

She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me in for a hug. Our tongues met and danced as we kissed deeply.

She wrapped her legs around my lower back and started thrusting up in time with me.

"Oh God you feel so good," I moaned. "I've missed being like this with you."

"I've missed it too," she cried out.

"Oh God, I'm going to cum," I groaned as I held myself inside her as my cock twitched uncontrollably for what was unbelievably the third time that night.

"Mmmmmmmmmm that feels so good," Beth said in a long, loud, low moan.

I collapsed onto my wife, breathing hard, licking her neck and ear.

I thought I heard a moan from the doorway and quickly looked over my shoulder to see Ashley there rubbing her pussy and breasts.

She caught me looking and ran back to her room.

"Did I hear something?" Beth asked.

"I didn't hear anything," I replied and gave her another kiss.

We fell asleep together naked.

The next morning after breakfast, while we were saying goodbyes Ashley asked a question.

"I might need some help studying for the upcoming exam, can I come by tonight for some help or do something for extra credit?"

"Brown-noser," Amy hissed at Ashley.

"Maybe," Beth replied. "I'll have to let you know later. Keep in mind it's an anatomy exam so we'll be reviewing all the parts of the body."

12