The Birthday Gift Pt. 02

Story Info
Best birthday ever, continued.
793 words
3.96
3k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/17/2023
Created 10/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know." And my heart broke into a thousand pieces again, as my husband rounded the corner to our bedroom and the illicit pair within embarked again on another sexual escapade. This time I decided to go for the vodka my husband kept stashed in the ice -- nothing less strong could shore me up for the sounds of their almighty romp.

"Fuck, lick your cum out of my ass, you dirty fucker."

"Mmm, my cum tastes good inside your warm hole."

"A bit deeper, to the left, to the left, nnnggghhh there's the spot."

"Fuck man, your asshole's throbbing, so hot."

I must had fallen asleep because the next thing I remembered was waking up on the long couch, my drink long forgotten on the coffee table. Maybe my husband carried me from the kitchen, maybe I sleepwalked, no matter. Because before me on the loveseat -- our loveseat, the one me and my husband chose and bought together before we got married -- was currently occupied.

Billy's naked form was ensconced on my husband, with his cock firmly and deeply embedded in Billy's near hairless asshole. His pillowy ass cheeks were smothering my husband's considerable balls in their wake, its superior elasticity proven by my husband's enthusiastic slaps. His thighs were far from each other, the whore, separated by my husband's own thick tree-trunk thighs. My husband's hand was holding Billy's waist like it was something precious, while his other hand was holding Billy's cock and balls hostage.

It smelt of so much semen, semen and my favorite lube lemon oil. It was my favorite scent, and my husband humored me by buying lemon essential oil and using it for our intimate moments. Now the scent would be forever associated in my mind with Billy's sweaty, cum-streaken asshole, grasping my husband's cock in its depth.

My husband's deep groan and manly grunts matched well with Billy's squeals of delight as his asshole was stabbed repeatedly by my husband's well-hung cock. Wet obscenities rained on Billy's nape as my husband kissed his way down Billy's spine. It was when he reached the center of Billy's back that Billy deigned to turn his face towards mine and realized that I had been awake all the while. His face turned red, as if in shame, but turned defiant as he smiled my way.

"Hey, Calvin's watching."

"Yeah I know." A groan. "Fuck I could feel your cock's getting harder. Someone likes being watched."

"You should be one to talk." My husband's pumping thrusts got considerably stronger. "Annhhhh, your ass is so soft, so warm."

What came next killed me. "Better than Calvin?"

"Any day." Billy bent down and kissed my husband deeply. "Fuck, gonna cum in your ass, your fucking ginger ass, gonna breed you, gonna put a baby inside you."

"Yeah? You're gonna put a baby inside me?"

"Fuckin' yeah," my husband replied. "Gonna make you so pregnant with my babies, my fucking swimmers NNNNNNGGGHHHHHHRRRRRRR FUCKIN' A I'M CUMMING!"

"Fuck baby, I felt that cum so much," Billy murmured. My face felt warm, and I didn't know whether to scream at them or to draw out my cock and masturbate to this view of my husband breeding my best friend. "Uhh, so much."

Billy stood up, dislodging my husband's cock with careful movements, my husband's cum running between his thighs. "Now's your turn Calvin." My turn? My turn at what?

And just like that it came down to me in blazes, me, my husband lying half-asleep on the loveseat from his sexual exertion, and Billy my best friend, my best man, my right hand, presenting his ass in my face. The hole smelt like lemon drops, the essential oil still running, dripping from the hole, my husband's cum frothy and warm.

Because I loved him, every part of him, even the treacherous part, I extended my tongue and gave a tentative lick on Billy's asshole. All of a sudden Billy gave a shudder and there was suddenly cum everywhere in my mouth, my husband's warm sloshy cum. And dare I said it made me a little bit proud that I managed to swallow every single drop from Billy's tired cunt.

"There's my husband, there's my Calvin." My husband remarked inanely, giving a slow applause, muscles still tired from his recent exertions. "My love, eating my love."

I made a show of giving languorous licks to Billy's anal gape, earning myself a smile. Billy laughed. "Oh fuck yeah, he's a good friend, a good friend indeed." He turned and bent down to where I was kneeling and gave me a kiss, tasting the essence of himself mixed with my husband's cum inside my mouth. "Thanks for everything, and happy birthday to your husband."

"Anytime."