The Birthday Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I on the other hand was torn between watching her boobs bouncing in front of me and rolling around laughing at her.

"Quit laughing at me you idiot and get your kit off." she laughed, "Catwoman needs fucked and fucked hard."

I stripped off my Batman outfit with great difficulty as Ruth bounced around the bouncy castle completely naked. Thankfully we weren't overlooked by any neighbours.

Once I was naked Ruth kneeled down beside me and kissed me on the lips before working her way down my body to my cock. She took it in her mouth and started going to work...

After a minute or two she turned round and lifted her leg over my head, lowering her pussy to my awaiting mouth.

I started licking her pussy before adding a finger or two and gently finger fucking her.

A few minutes later she pulled away from me and moved forward before rubbing the folds of her pussy along my hard cock and sliding it inside her.

She rode me reverse cowgirl for several minutes, picking up the pace as she neared her first orgasm. Having cum an hour or so earlier it was easy for me to hold out.

Ruth let out a loud moan as she came on my cock, gripping it tight with her pussy.

She climbed off my cock and turned round to me. "I thought you would have cum in no time... Did you have a sneaky wank upstairs when I wasn't looking?"

"No I did not indeed," I replied, "I was keeping myself for you."

"Yea right," she laughed, "I saw the way you were drooling over Joanne in her Wonder Woman outfit. Maybe I should have got that one instead."

"Maybe you could borrow it from her for tomorrow night?" I asked smiling.

"We'll just have to wait and see." she smiled back, "Now where do you want me?"

"I'm not sure," I replied, "Fucking on a bouncy castle isn't as easy as you think. It was great for you riding me but I'm not sure about the other way round. Get on all fours and let me fuck you from behind and we'll see."

Ruth turned round and got on all fours as I struggled to get my cock lined up with her pussy with all the bouncing around.

"Sorry," I said, slapping her ass, "Thats not going to work. Just lie on your stomach for me."

She did as I asked and it was much easier for me to sit on her legs before grabbing her ass and lining my cock up with her pussy.

I slid in easily as she was so wet and the bounce from the blow up castle was surprisingly helpful. Every time I thrust, it nearly pushed Ruth's ass straight back at me.

It was so good in fact that a few minutes later I could feel the tell tale signs that I was going to cum again.

I pulled out deciding to cum on Ruth's face.

I got her to turn round and stick her tongue out as I wanked my cock in front of her. She grabbed my cock and sucked on it before releasing it and squeezing my balls.

I took a few more tugs and my cum spurted all over her face, her hair, mouth and down to her boobs.

She looked up at me and smiled before taking my cum covered cock in her mouth and licking it clean.

Just as we were about to get up there was a round of applause.

We turned round to see the two male owners of the bouncy castle watching us and smiling. I forgot they were due to come back to collect it at 5.00pm.

"Having fun?" the older one said.

"You could say that." I replied. "Sorry, I forgot you were coming."

"No problem. It was just a bit of a shock. You're a lucky guy."

"Don't I know it," I replied as I covered my cock, "Give us a couple of minutes and we'll clean that up before you take it away."

Ruth grabbed her discarded outfit and walked into the house naked, the guys watching her ass as she went.

I grabbed my own discarded outfit and followed Ruth into the house.

Ruth was waiting in the kitchen for me, still naked and covered in my cum.

"That was hot." she said smiling, "Knowing those guys were watching us fuck."

"Maybe we can do a repeat show some time?" I replied smiling, before grabbing a pair of shorts and a packet of wipes to go and clean up our mess.

We watched for a while as the guys packed away the bouncy castle before heading upstairs to get showered and changed into something more comfortable.

We spent the evening tidying up after the party before grabbing a quick snack and a few drinks in front of the TV.

On Sunday morning, the day after the party, Ruth had promised to go and see her Dad as he was having trouble sorting out his medicines. She asked if I would return the Batman costume to Joanne as it had to go back to the rental shop on Monday.

I text Joanne around 11.00am after Ruth had left, to tell her that I would be round shortly with the costume. I just had a couple of errands to run first.

I put the costume in a bag before heading out to do a couple of errands. It was 11.30am before I arrived at Joanne's apartment.

We never lock the front door at home and Joanne is the same so I knocked on the door and went straight in. Calling out to her to let I know I was there.

"Up here." she called from upstairs.

I headed up the stairs with the costume, calling out to her to see where she was.

"In my bedroom."

I opened the door to her bedroom and she was waiting for me, wearing the Wonder Woman outfit from yesterday.

"Hi," I stuttered, "I'm just dropping off the Batman outfit."

"Thanks." she replied, "Just put it on the floor. I was just thinking about yesterday when you texted. I didn't get to finish what I started."

"Really?" I asked, slightly shocked.

"Well I didn't get to finish what I started, but Sam told me last night that she had the pleasure." she replied, raising her eyebrows.

"Well, I didn't know it was her." I stammered, "I thought it was your mum. You were going downstairs to send Ruth up to sort me out."

"Mum was busy so I thought I would see how far Sam would go. She's mentioned how fit you are a few times. Turns out she couldn't wait. She told me last night that she thinks your cock is huge and she hasn't been fucked like that in years."

I didn't know what to say.

"It got me thinking," said Joanne, interrupting my thoughts, "It doesn't really seem fair when I was the one who did the initial work."

"What are you suggesting?" I asked.

"That I won't tell anyone, only if you fuck me like you fucked Sam." she replied.

"Now?" I asked, scarcely believing what I was hearing.

"Why do you think I'm wearing this outfit?" she replied, "Although I'm not wearing everything I had on yesterday."

She then lifted up the short blue mini skirt to reveal her shaved pussy before walking over to start taking off my trousers, followed by my boxer shorts.

I should probably stop her and explain to Ruth that yesterday was all an innocent mistake but Joanne now had her hand around my cock and I wasn't thinking straight.

She looked me in the eyes as she took my cock in her mouth and started sucking on it.

Oh my god if felt so good. I don't like to compare blowjobs but Joanne was much better than Sam, or Ruth for that matter. I'm not sure of it was her tongue piercing but something was certainly doing the trick.

After a few minutes I held the back of her head and started fucking her throat. She was gagging a bit but I really didn't care.

She pushed me off after a bit, telling me that she didn't want me to cum too soon before getting me to lie back on her bed.

She kept her costume on as she climbed on top of me and slowly lowered her tight wet pussy on to my cock.

It felt divine... Her pussy gripped my cock as she bounced her ass up and down on me, leaning forward so I could get a view down her bustier.

After a couple of minutes she reached over to her bedside table and grabbed her phone.

"I want to film this," she said breathlessly, "Just to rub it in Sam's nose."

Joannes bedroom has a wall of built in mirrored wardrobes which I always thought would be great to have when you were fucking. You would be able to see your cock pounding into your wife or girlfriends pussy.

In this case I could see my cock buried inside my step daughter when she lifted up her mini skirt to record us in the reflection.

After grinding her ass on me for a few minutes she slowly lifted her pussy off my cock, recording it as she went. Just to get the full effect of how big it was...

"Here, hold this for me." she asked as she handed me her phone.

She got up of the bed and started stripping off her costume as I filmed.

One she was completely naked she climbed back on the bed and took the phone off me before climbing onto my cock reverse cowgirl style. That way she could record herself in the mirror as she fucked me.

For the next several minutes she performed for the camera, moaning and groaning while playing with her boobs, her pussy and my balls and bouncing up and down on my cock while I held on to her hips.

After she had filmed enough, she climbed off my cock and went over to her wardrobe.

"Don't judge," she said, before lifting a box off the top shelf.

She set it on the bed beside me and I sat up to see what was in it.

I was shocked to say the least. There was all sorts of bondage gear in it. There was a paddle with SLUT cut out of it so it would brand you when you were slapped. There were ropes and nipple clamps, a ball gag, a huge black dildo, handcuffs and lots of velcro straps.

"My ex was into all this stuff and I grew to like it after a while." she told me. "I haven't used it in ages but I want you to tie me up and abuse me."

"Really," I asked, surprised, "Are you sure?"

"I'm sure," she replied, "I'm so horny right now, I really just need a good hard fuck. Use whatever you want on me, in whatever hole you want. I'll tell you if it's too much."

I got up off the bed and put the box down on the floor before grabbing the paddle.

"Bend over the bed." I told her.

Joanne bent over the bed, her sexy ass sticking out for me and her back curved.

I hit her a slap with the paddle. She flinched slightly but it didn't really leave much of a mark.

I hit her again only this time much harder.

That made her cry out and it left a faint mark this time.

"Harder please." she whispered.

I hit her once again, this time on the other cheek causing her to cry out again. This time there was a definite mark that said SLUT. I hit her other cheek with the same sort of intensity leaving another SLUT on her right butt cheek.

I put the paddle down and grabbed some of the straps from the box.

"Get up on the bed on all fours for me." I told her.

She climbed onto the bed on all fours and I turned her round to face the mirrored doors before pushing her face down on the bed. I grabbed both her wrists and put one strap round her left wrist and one on her right. I then pulled her arms back so I could strap each wrist to the matching ankle. This left her hands bound to her feet basically but her ass sticking straight up in the air.

I took that opportunity to climb up on the bed behind her and thrust my cock into her pussy.

"Oh god yes," she cried, "Fuck me and don't stop."

I pounded her pussy for the next few minutes, holding her hips as I did.

She moaned that she was going to cum after a few minutes before soaking my cock with her juices.

I didn't let up. She wanted me to abuse her so I pulled my wet hard cock from her pussy and started rubbing it on her asshole.

I pushed against her and my cock disappeared inch by inch into her asshole.

"Oh fuck, yes, fuck." she cried as I fucked her ass.

I found the discarded phone on her bed and took several pictures and video clips of her bound and ass fucked before sending them to my own phone for looking at in future. I then set the phone to one side leaving it to record.

I didn't want to cum too soon so after a few more minutes of fucking her ass I pulled out.

"Please, don't stop." she moaned.

I lined my cock up again with her pussy and took hold of her long hair with one hand and pulled so her head was tilted back facing herself in the mirror as I fucked her from behind.

"I want to feel your cum inside me." she moaned, "Fill my pussy with your hot cum."

"Not yet." I moaned.

I undid the velcro straps round her ankles and turned her over so she was flat on her back before fastening them to each side of the head board. I then got the rope from the box and spread her legs wide before tying each one to a corner of the bed.

She was now spread eagled on the bed her chest heaving as she wondered what I was going to do next.

I took some more pictures of her like that, sending them to my own phone once again. I then decided to send one of the ones from earlier to her friend Sam and see what her reaction was.

I found the best video clip of her bound with the straps and me fucking her ass and typed a message to Sam... "I'm such a slut." before hitting send.

Thirty seconds lately her phone rang with a video call from Sam.

I answered with the phone pointing towards my face.

"Hey" I said.

"Oh, hi Pete." she replied slightly surprised, "I was just looking for Joanne."

"Sorry, she's a little tied up right now" I replied, before switching the phone to use the front camera.

"Holy fuck." cried Sam. "You weren't kidding. Are you ok Joanne?"

Joanne just nodded her head as her cheeks went a bright shade of red.

"Did you know she liked a bit of bondage?" I asked.

"No, I didn't." replied Sam. "I can see she enjoys it though from that video that came through."

"Oh she does," I replied, "She has been practically begging me to use her any way I want. I'm just about to start on her again if you want to watch?"

"Can I?" said Sam, getting a bit breathless.

"I'm sure Joanne won't mind." I replied before setting the phone on the bedside table.

I took hold of my cock and gave it a few tugs, more for Sam's benefit than my own, before straddling Joanne and sliding my cock between her gorgeous boobs. I pushed in from the side to get more friction on my cock before pinching each of her nipples.

I reached back with one hand and slipped a couple of fingers into Joannes pussy as I fucked her tits. She was soaking wet.

She writhed around beneath me as I fingered her, obviously enjoying it.

After a few minutes, I slid down her body and leant forward so I could suck each of her nipples in turn, giving them a bit of a bite as well. My cock was now resting on Joannes pussy and I slid it up and down her folds for a bit before getting off the bed and reaching into the box.

Joanne raised her head to see what I was getting and I held up two nipple clamps to show Sam.

I crawled back up onto the bed and kissed her nipples once again. She squealed out in pleasure (or pain) as I then added a clamp to each one.

I moved down the bed between her legs and lined my cock up with her pussy once again. I rubbed it slowly up and down her folds before she shouted again "STOP MESSING ABOUT AND FUCK ME!"

I grabbed her hips and buried my cock deep inside her in one thrust.

"Oh fuck," she moaned, "that's it, fuck me please, fuck me as hard as you can. I need to cum again."

I pounded her pussy as fast and as hard as I could before she screamed out that she was cumming again. The restraints meant her movement was restricted so the only thing she could do was clamp her pussy on my cock and hold on for dear life.

She held her breath and let the orgasm flow over her.

"Oh my god," she gasped, catching her breath, "That was amazing."

I removed my cock from her sensitive pussy and let her catch her breath for a few minutes.

After a few minutes she told me I could untie her.

"I didn't say I was finished with you yet." I smiled back at her. "I still haven't cum."

"Well in that case do what you want to me."

"Fuck her in the ass." shouted Sam from the video call. "I want to watch you fuck her ass."

I aimed my cock at her asshole once again and grabbed the phone so Sam could get a good view.

I held the phone with one hand while I used my other to direct my cock.

"Oh my god." Sam squealed as she watched. "You're a dirty bitch, letting your step dad fuck your ass."

I fucked her ass for the next couple of minutes holding the phone with one hand and Joannes hip with another. I could feel my orgasm approaching and shouted out as I started to cum. "I'm cumming... "

I shot a couple of spurts into her ass before pulling out and wanking my cock over Joannes body. Spurts landed on her pussy, her stomach and boobs, a couple even reaching as far as her face.

Once I had stopped cumming, I rubbed my still hard cock around the cum on her pussy before pushing it inside her.

"I hope you're still on the pill." I groaned as my cock bottomed out.

I fucked her pussy for another couple of minutes before pulling my cock back out and crawling up the bed for Joanne to suck it clean.

Once she had finished I undid the ropes and straps letting her sit up on the bed.

She rubbed her wrists and ankles before lifting her discarded phone.

"Did you enjoy watching all that you pervert?" she asked Sam, smiling.

"Not half as much as you enjoyed it." she replied, "You're a lucky bitch. I wish I had someone to tie me up and fuck me."

"Well..." replied Joanne, smiling, "I'm sure Pete would be up for a repeat performance if today and yesterday was anything to go by. Maybe next time we'll tie him up?"

THE END?

12