The Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes, Trevon bottomed out inside Amber's ass and then withdrew almost all of the way out before plunging his cock all the way back in. After a few strokes like this, he felt Amber begin to push back on his cock, signaling that she had worked her way past most of the discomfort and was now enjoying her airtight experience.

The three men began to work in unison, gaining a rhythm that pushed and pulled on Amber's insides, creating sensations she had never before felt. The nastiness of the act and the physical sensations quickly brought Amber to another orgasm - even more powerful than before.

As she was coming down from her orgasm, Amber felt the cock in her mouth swell and begin to spurt cum down her throat and into her mouth. Now, fully into her role as a slut and whore, Amber sucked and swallowed - taking all of his cum and pulling the full length of his cock down into her throat.

Seeing his wife not only going along with his plans, but obviously very much into the activities, was a great relief and turn on for John. When he had set things into motion, he was using his "reptile brain" aka "porn brain", which led him into making decisions that his rational brain would have rejected. He was getting great videos that he knew he would watch regularly and he now felt more confident about the second part of his plan, which involved bringing in the other 6 guys from the bar whom were still waiting in the other room.

Amber was going to be the focus of a gang bang by 9 black strangers from a bar. Well, 8 strangers, actually. Their mutual friend, Marcus was among the group still waiting to have their turns with Amber. Marcus was John's co-conspirator in the setup. It was he that had recruited the others to meet him at the bar and participate in Amber's gift to her husband. To compensate him for his assistance, his only request was that he also get his turn with the woman that he had always lusted after. A request that John was happy to grant.

As Amber pulled her mouth away from the now spent cock and swallowed the last of his cum that was still in her mouth, she used her now free lips and tongue to encourage the other two, "oh please, fuck my ass, fuck my pussy. This feels incredible and I love giving my husband what he wants."

Acting on Amber's urging, Trevon and Terrell pounded her even harder, sending Trevon into spasms as he released a huge stream of cum deep into her ass. Withdrawing his limp cock from her ass, Trevon stepped away and Terrell immediately flipped her over onto her back again and renewed his assault on her cunt. Amber matched each of his plunges into her with thrusts of her hips until she felt him tense and push his cock as deeply into her as he could and he began to ejaculate into her warm pussy. He coated her insides with spurt after spurt of his man juice - growling in satisfaction as he did.

Realizing she had just allowed a strange man to cum in her pussy caused a moment of panic for Amber. Even though she was on birth control, it seemed wrong to have another man's cum in that most private of her parts.

"Well, I've taken cum in my mouth and my ass, so I guess it's not a huge deal that this guy just came in my pussy." Amber rationalized.

As if on cue, John asked, "are you enjoying this, honey?"

"You think?" Amber retorted. "I've had cocks inside me in places where no man, including you, has ever gone before and I have cum running out of my ass and pussy. I have cum breath from swallowing an enormous load and I've had two of the best orgasms of my life. So yeah, I'm enjoying this and I'm a little sad that it is over."

"Glad you said that, babe, because it isn't over by a long shot," John informed as he opened the bedroom door to allow the other six men to enter. "You've got rounds 2 and 3 yet to go."

Without hesitation, the next "team" began to completely undress and situate themselves around her to, once again, make Amber airtight. As she was being pulled on top of the man in the formation who would be plugging her pussy hole, she recognized him as their mutual friend, Marcus.

"Oh, shit, Marcus. I had no idea you were a part of this," Amber said.

"When John approached me to help set this up, I told him I wouldn't miss this opportunity to have sex with you. I have lusted after you for a long time when we would get together at social situations, particularly those involving you wearing a bikini. I intend to fuck you in every way possible, starting with your cunt, Amber." With that, Marcus slid his huge cock into her well-lubricated pussy and began to pump in and out of her.

Amber matched his moves with her own. Drawing him into the pussy that he had longed to penetrate.

"You are being such a slut, Amber. Do you like behaving like a whore with all of these men," Marcus whispered into her ear.

"Yesss," Amber hissed back to him. "I fear, however, that this may make for awkward dinner parties with Shanna and you in the future."

"Not awkward," Marcus assured her. "You will know that I will be thinking about doing this to you every time I see you though."

"I like that," Amber said as she gave him a wicked smile. "Shanna can never know, though. Women are not as understanding as men when it comes to slutty behavior like this."

Amber felt another cock pushing its way into her ass and she reached behind her to open her ass cheeks to aid the stiff organ on its journey into her bowels. Knowing what came next, Amber lifted her face to the cock that was waiting to fuck her mouth. For the next few minutes, this new group pumped away at Amber's holes, bringing about yet another orgasm from her. The men then, in turn, spewed their seed into this beautiful girl, pleased that their cum was inside of her.

Marcus was the first to cum. Squirting his fluids deep inside her pussy, "I'll be back for your ass and mouth when we start the rotation over again," Marcus predicted.

Amber now realized she was going to be gang banged for hours by these nine men. She was aware of the pungent smell of sex that was growing stronger with each load of cum that was deposited inside her.

"I can't wait to suck you off and feel you in my tight ass, Marcus," Amber said. "I will be a well used slut by the time this is over and John will have lots of video of his wife being used by all of you to watch and jerk off to."

Amber also realized she now knew something new about herself. She loved her husband and loved pleasing him, to be sure. However, she now knew that she also loved the attention of multiple men; loved showing off in public; loved fucking and sucking strange men and yes, she even loved being the focus of a gang bang.

The final three worked her holes over and left three more loads of cum inside of Amber. Then, as Marcus had predicted, the first three started on her again. This time switching positions so that they could each experience how it felt inside a different orifice. Over the next several hours, the rotation continued until all nine had turns fucking her ass, pussy, and mouth. Three of them were even able to get hard for a fourth go at her, each choosing to fuck her pussy one more time.

Thirty loads of cum later and three memory card changes in the video cameras, the gang bang was winding down. Amber lay spread eagle on the bed, inviting any that still had it in him to have another go at her body. Cum streamed from her ass and pussy and a smile was on her cum-caked mouth. Marcus was the last to leave after speaking with John and kissing each of her nipples which had been erect all night and still were.

When they were finally alone, Amber looked at John who was fully naked and still sporting a rigid hard on. "Well, happy birthday, babe," she smiled. "Did I give you everything you wanted?"

"Way more than I expected, sweetness. You were terrific and I only have one more request. I'd like a shot at your ass now," John asked with a grin.

"My ass is your ass," Amber demurred. "Have at it," as she rolled over and pulled her cheeks apart. "I too have a request, however."

"Of course, honey. Anything you want," John quickly agreed. As he slid his cock into her well-used asshole and pumped away with his aching cock. He had not allowed himself to cum all night, which meant he did not last long before pumping his seed into his wife's already cum filled ass.

Exhausted, as a result of the adrenalin leaving his system, John rolled over and almost immediately drifted off to sleep. The sexual high that had kept him revved up all evening having been defeated by the release of his orgasm. Amber lay next to him, slowly stroking her pussy and tweaking her pink nipples. Her sexual energy was not diminished in the least. She wanted more and was sorry that everyone had left. Then as she lay there, she heard a quiet knock at the living room door.

Amber walked to the door and opened it slightly, peeking her head around to see who was there. She had expected that one of the guys had forgotten something and was back to retrieve it.

Instead, she saw 6 new men standing there.

"Hi," the first one said. "Trevon came back to the bar and told us about the party you guys had. He said that it seemed to him that you might want to party some more tonight, so we came by to see if you still wanted to play."

Amber bit her bottom lip and considered his proposition for a moment. The tingling in her pussy pushed any thoughts of saying no out of her head. Decision made, she opened the door and stepped fully into view - providing the horny guys at the door with an unobstructed look at her naked body, "Ok, but you'll have to fuck me in this room. My husband is asleep next door and the poor guy needs rest. Wait here a second while I grab a camera so that you guys can tape this for him. I know he will want to see what he missed."

Amber returned with the camera, handing it to one of the new guys and then laid down on the carpet while inquiring, "OK, who's first?"

Almost 2 hours later, John awoke to the sex sounds emanating from the other room. Walking into the room, he was just in time to see one of the guys bust his nut into Amber's pussy as she urged him on. "Hi, honey," she greeted her husband. "Trevon sent these guys over to fuck me some more and we have had a wonderful time."

John then noticed one of the men had his video camera and was walking it over to him along with an extra flash drive that had been fully used, "Here you go man. We got everything on video for you. She is quite the slut. Never seen a woman who likes cock in her more than your wife."

The guys departed after offering to help out again anytime. John noted that Amber accepted a card from one of them that contained his contact information.

As the door closed, John turned to Amber and said, "well, that was quite a surprise. Did you get enough cock now?"

"No," Amber replied reaching down to her thigh with her fingers and scooping some of the cum that was running out of her and putting it in her mouth. "But its late, and we really should get some rest. "You know, I never did get to make my request from before. You fell asleep before I could."

"I'm sorry, honey. Please tell me what it is you want. After what you have done for me, you can have anything you ask", John promised.

"Great," Amber beamed. "I want to do something like this again, soon. Maybe with more guys and include some of our other male acquaintances. It's quite a turn on for me to know that Marcus knows what I look like naked and what it feels like to fuck me and have me suck his cock. I want other men that we know to see me naked. I want them to fuck me like the slut I have become and know that I am walking around with their cum inside me. I'd like to experience more of that on a regular basis. Now, get your cock back in my ass and fuck your little slut longer and harder this time, my kinky, nasty husband. Happy Birthday!"

End

12