The Bisexual Prison Blues

Story Info
Bi-Haitian stud fucks Darren and Gertrude in prison.
1.8k words
4.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

"I love busting white men's ass cheeks in the morning," Andre Bastien said, and the six-foot-six, muscular and dark-skinned Haitian American bully smiled as he smacked his fellow inmate's bottom. Nothing like a plate of male ass. Today's plate is a choice item. Something rare and wonderful which is to be savored again and again. Darren Watson is a former police officer who got sent to prison after gunning down Trey Jones, an unarmed black man who was running away from him. The whole thing was filmed by a passersby and influenced the jury's decision to send the cop to jail. That's how Darren Watson ended up at the San Pellegrino prison in California.

The San Pellegrino prison is the personal playground of Andre Bastien, formerly of Haiti. Andre, the local cheeks buster, had been anticipating smashing Darren Watson's pale ass for quite some time. Finally, Andre got Darren Watson alone in the prison's laundry room. Time to have some fun. Out there in the world, gun-toting white guys act like they're gods and the law is on their side, whether they're cops or civilians. Black men and black women are considered second-class citizens and their lives don't matter one iota in America. Sad but true state of the affairs, fam...

In prison, however, it's a whole new ball game. The almighty white dudes find themselves without their precious guns, and they're outnumbered by the brothers, and that's when things change. The king becomes a pawn. The predator becomes the prey. In prison, there's nowhere for a racist piece of shit like ex-cop Darren Watson to run from someone like Andre Bastien. The guards and the officials can try to protect Darren Watson all they want. Sooner or later, his enemies would get the drop on him. It's only a matter of time. At last, Darren Watson's time has come...

"No, please," Darren Watson pleaded, and Andre laughed, then rolled a condom on his big dark dick. Time to show this racist white ex-cop what happens when you mess with the brotherhood. A stiff Haitian dick up the ass is all the attitude adjustment any racist white male needs. Andre's acolytes Buster Jean-Louis and Douglas Augustin held Darren Watson down as he got what was coming to him. They had his cheeks spread wide open and everything. Andre thrust his cock into Darren Watson's ass, and paused. There's nothing quite like that first scream when a man who thinks of himself as straight receives a cock up his ass for the first time. It's truly a thing of beauty...

"That's more like it," Andre said, and he sighed happily as he buried his thick black cock inside Darren Watson's ass. The shrill scream which shot out of Darren's mouth was pure agony and there was truly nothing quite like that. Andre savored the sweet sound of Darren's screams. The white ex-cop's ass was tight, just the way Andre liked them. Gripping Darren's hips, Andre continued to slam his big black cock up his ass. Darren squealed like a bitch, and Andre allowed himself a smile. This is what happens to the powerful when they lose power...

"Get this punk," said Buster, one of Andre's henchmen, and the tall, tattooed, dark-skinned and dreadlocked Jamaican brother smiled at Andre as he buttfucked Darren. Buster got so turned on by what was happening that he unzipped his pants, freeing his thick black cock. Buster grabbed the back of Darren's neck and silenced the white ex-cop by shoving his cock down his throat. Darren choked on Buster's cock, which rammed down his throat. Today, the white ex-cop is paying for his sins. Standing nearby, Andre's other henchman, a tall, brown-skinned and green-eyed, mixed-race brother named Douglas masturbated while watching Darren get fucked. Black dick looks great while sliding out of white male buttholes, for real...

"This is for my brother Trey Jones, the unarmed college student you shot down, you racist motherfucker," Andre roared, and he took out his belt, whipping Darren's back while he butt fucked him. Darren would have screamed but couldn't do so with Buster's huge Jamaican cock crammed down his throat. Andre felt his cock throb inside Darren's butt hole. Like the rest of him, Darren's butt hole was weak, barely able to accommodate the huge black cock currently occupying it. Darren pulled out, spat on Darren and then let his man Douglas have a turn...

"Thanks, Boss," Douglas said, and the light-skinned brother smiled as he looked at Darren Watson's ass. The white ex-cop had a rough time getting butt fucked by Andre. Dude's asshole was wide open, totally gaping. The butt hole of a white male looks beautiful after getting ravaged by a well-endowed black man. Time to add to the beauty of this tableau. Douglas put on a condom, and then eased his big brown dick into Darren's asshole. The white ex-cop shuddered as Douglas gripped his hips and began fucking him up the ass. Andre watched, smiling, and then stroked his big cock while watching Darren getting double teamed by Buster and Douglas.

Andre let his men finish, and then walked away. As he was about to exit the laundry room, he came across corrections officer Gertrude Fils-Aime. The tall, curvy and sexy young Haitian American woman looked Andre up and down. Andre smiled at Gertrude, one of his allies among the corrections officers. There's a lot of racism in the world of corrections, and as a black woman, Gertrude was exposed to quite a bit of sexism in this line of work as well. When Gertrude was new on the job, a racist white inmate named Derek disrespected her, and Andre punished him as a result. Ever since that day, Gertrude has had a soft spot for Andre...

"Bonjour, monsieur, good morning, sir," Gertrude said, and she licked her lips while looking Andre up and down. Andre grinned, knowing exactly what Gertrude was in the mood for. The female corrections officer played lookout while Andre and the other guys tag-teamed Darren Watson, and now she wanted payment. It's a good thing that Andre is bisexual. Long before the towering Haitian stud got sent to San Pellegrino prison for eight years for robbery and aggravated assault, he was smashing both female booty and male booty. Andre's got a good dick, and both the ladies and the fellas can't get enough...

"Ma commere, mwen konprann sa ou bezwen, my dear, I understand what you need," Andre said to Gertrude as he rubbed his crotch. Gertrude purred like a kitten and grabbed Andre. The burly inmate and the female corrections officer kissed passionately. Andre lifted Gertrude and propped her on a nearby counter, then went to work. Gertrude slid her pants down to her ankles, and Andre grinned upon realizing that she wasn't wearing any panties. Gertrude clucked her tongue impatiently, and Andre did his thing...

"Niche bouboun mwen byen, lick my pussy real good," Gertrude demanded, and Andre buried his face between her legs. Andre inhaled Gertrude's womanly scent and then began licking her pussy. Gertrude shuddered as Andre sucked on her clit and fingered her pussy. Why are switch-hitters like Andre here so damn good at eating pussy? Gertrude closed her eyes as Andre ate her pussy like a hungry man. Soon, she was wet and as puddle, and needed to get filled up. Is Andre up to the task of smashing Gertrude's pussy after banging Darren's ass? Hmm, time to find out!

"You taste wonderful," Andre paused to tell Gertrude before he resumed giving her pussy a serious lick down. Gertrude rubbed her erect nipples and licked her lips while Andre ate her out. She felt a pleasant tingle down below as her lover worked his magic. With Andre, Gertrude learned long ago that tenderness and brutality go hand in hand. It all depends on what a person brings out of him. Gertrude moaned deeply as Andre coaxed a wicked orgasm out of her, causing her to shudder. Andre grinned, pleased with the effect he had on Gertrude...

"Hmm, give me that fuck stick," Gertrude said, and she hopped off the counter, kneeling before Andre as she grabbed his dick. Andre grinned as Gertrude took his cock into her mouth. The towering Haitian bruiser groaned as Gertrude pulled back his foreskin and licked his dick head while massaging his balls. Andre has fucked a lot of women and many men, and enjoys a good blowjob regardless of who is giving it. Gertrude's lovely head bobbed up and down while fellating Andre. Yup, the lady is really into this sort of thing...

"Give me that fine ass," Andre said to Gertrude, after she got his cock hard as a rock. Gertrude grinned and turned around, and Andre admired her big brown ass. Nothing quite like Haitian female booty. Andre rolled a condom on his dick and then rubbed it against Gertrude's ass. Purring like a kitten, Gertrude pressed her thick ass against Andre's groin. Just like that, Andre gripped Gertrude's hips and pushed his thick cock into her pussy. Gertrude gasped as Andre's thick dick went inside of her. The Haitian switch-hitter is packing and a lot of ladies and dudes can't handle what he throws their way...

"Oh yeah, give it to me," Gertrude said, and she gritted her teeth as Andre slammed his dick into her pussy. Gertrude's pussy was warm and tight, just the way Andre liked them. Even after being in prison for years, and having his way with male inmates and female staff members, Andre still prefers Haitian female booty. Knowing that Gertrude liked the rough stuff, Andre went to town on her, smacking her big ass, pulling her hair and slamming his dick into her pussy. Gertrude screamed passionately, taking everything that Andre threw her way. Never let it be said that strong Haitian women can't handle Haitian dick, for real...

"Hmm, that was hot, sweetness," Andre said to Gertrude, and they kissed before fixing their clothes. Andre and Gertrude parted ways. Gertrude went back to making her rounds. The security system that watches over the entire prison was malfunctioning and the laundry room was one of its weak points, hence why they set everything up in there for the events of the day. Andre went back to his cell, as did Buster and Douglas. As for Darren Watson, following this life-changing event, he was confined to solitary for his own protection. Andre lay on his bunk, while his cellmate/bitch, a fellow named Whitmore, did some cleaning.

In a few months, Andre is getting out of the San Pellegrino prison, one of California's toughest correctional institutions, because his time is up. Andre won't miss the place, or the people he met there. Andre would go back to his old stomping grounds in the City of Los Angeles. San Pellegrino would soon be a thing of the past. It was fun to punish the wicked and the bigoted while he was there, though. Good times. The bisexual Haitian bruiser has had his fun at San Pellegrino, and now it's time to move on to better things in the real world...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Mining Town A broken down car and no expectations.in Romance
The Accident A lab accident leads to unexpected results.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Fun in the Neighborhood An unexpected pleasant surprise for someone who bares it all.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Opportunity Knocks An opportunity of a lifetime is more than meets the eye.in Erotic Couplings
An Unexpected Connection Two former co-workers find more than just friendship.in Romance
More Stories