All Comments on 'The Bitch'

by Todd172

Sort by:
  • 148 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very different

Brilliant writing as expected. Many of us see glimpses of “ the Bitch” ( or the Bastard) in our marriages. This is an interesting first person view of dealing with a difficult situation. Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Interesting...

-jaye-

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great writing

Very well written and interesting as hell. I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Damn dude!

Realistic as hell. You’ve painted a stunning portrait of what someone’s love for his wife looks like. Maybe too realistic! This is one of your better ones,,,up there with The Last Ride. Once again, I must tell you that you’re on of the best! Thank you.

kirei8kirei8about 4 years ago
5 Stars - Again

Terrific writing. Packed full of low key emotions that just roll over the reader like soft thunder.

BaggyUKBaggyUKalmost 4 years ago
Just wow

What a brilliant story, everything there on a very difficult subject. Beautifully written even by this authors exceptional standards. Thank you very much.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
Damn! 5*****

I come closer to understanding that than I care to think. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Too close to home

Mostly well written but I'm only giving a 3 because I can relate too well.

My wife was (after decades) diagnosed as "pretty far out there on the dissociative scale. Not that it changed much

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Took me a little while, but I finally caught on. Unusual, but very good story.

jimjam69jimjam69about 3 years ago

Really great thought provoking story. Maybe this really happened once and two brave people found this solution to their problems.

enjayemenjayemabout 3 years ago

Great writing. Realisation didn't come till the last paragraphs. I do so like a twist. Well done

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Wow.... not enough adjectives.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

This writer is the definition of "Quality Over Quantity"! Totally amazing. Totally.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved it as much as I love every story Todd writes. He's just that good of an author that I've loved them all.

For those who want to throw their money at Todd here is a comment that he put in a place where very few would read it.

We have novelized the first three Needles and Delaney stories into an ebook on Amazon, titled, originally enough as "Needles and Delaney." We did that partly because so many have asked us to, partly because it was just something new to do, and partly as to protect the work - there are people who skim sites for stories then publish them as ebooks under false names. Some of the real heavy hitters here have had that happen to them.

Doc Spirit 3

sempergumby1963sempergumby1963over 2 years ago
Jerry Garcia!

I had 7 of his ties, they were best patterns! I ended up losing them when I went to rehab, but the rehab worked so I guess it was a push.

Love your writing, thank you and the Missus for your efforts. The stories you post are always a good read.

payenbrantpayenbrantover 2 years ago

I read this when it first came out and gave it a 5. I still give it a 5 now because the writing and build up is good. However, as time has passed and life teaches us things as we live it...a word of advice to the readers who saw this as a romance?

It is rare that things end as well as this tale does. The mentally unwell will either kill or destroy you. They will lie, cheat, goad, steal, defame, anything to get to their goals whoch they may not even be aware of.

Do not fall into the trap. Get a prenup, get a mental evaluation before marriage. Don't let someone's insanity destroy you. This is a beautiful story, but coming as someone who has experienced this...loving someone like this is not worth the price you will pay.

5 stars Todd. Your writing is on point.

Sincerely, Payenbrant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I lived 18 years with a woman, wife that I did not see all the red flags before we got married because I never dealt with a Crazy person before, not a real Crazy. She was so a Narcissistic Bitch and ruined my life and poisoned my kids against me. This was too real in some respects and sent me to a bad place for a while. Funny thing, the woman I should have married the first time (we are married 22 years now together 25) has more forgivenesses for her then I do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

An unusual variation on the Loving Wife theme, beautifully told. I guessed what was probably coming about halfway through the first page - but I'm a smart arse and there was always the possibility that I might have been wrong.

Top quality writing and story telling. Not much else to be said.

LA

SignedBTWSignedBTWabout 2 years ago

Another Version

Of Nikki? I'm not sure if I could handle this Bitch or not but it seems they have figured out how to make it work for themselves. I was married to one much worse but my daughters and I got away just in time. As always*****'s Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just wow! Unbelievable writing about deep mental illness and persistent commitment. Not even sure that love enters this equation. Five big stars ⭐️ for the one, of course, Thanks, Todd!

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
Losr

Completely underwhelm by this.Totally baffled how some readers call this a good story,personally I think it is a load of crap.

rn2711rn2711almost 2 years ago

Wow just wow. The tention. Not understanding why they can't get rid of the btich. Then the realization...

Wonderfully written. A great masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really inventive. Well done.

FaithfulToWifeFaithfulToWifeover 1 year ago

This story is unusual for Literotica but really awesome. Very well presented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love you guys but this is the worst thing you've written. I'm not ragging on ya, just expressing my deep dislike for the story line.

BUT,

LOVE ❤️ YOUR OTHER WORK!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For the idiots that thought this story was bad. Fail to understand it was about an untreatable personality/biological induced disorder and how this couple dealt with it. The failure of the medical community to help. So the couple were left with therapy to cope. A truly masterful story.

Wavedave45Wavedave45over 1 year ago

Jesus christ man just slip her some LSD. No way would it be worth going through that shit.

KahunabobKahunabobover 1 year ago

As many people as there are under the sun and as many different ways people suffer from mental health issues, and having been around multiple family members and friends that suffer from them too, I could see something like this happening.

Perhaps it's a bit Twilight Zone-ey in the premise, but I'm low key digging the story. Definitely not the weirdest story out there. It was written kind of emotionally flat. The guy knows it needs to be done. Like taking out the trash. And he just does it. No drama. No bullshit. No judgement. Just get it done.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

like this very much. like Kahunabob's comment and Anon. from 3 months ago as he understood the situation also. Some commentors failed to understand

Billpayer217Billpayer217about 1 year ago

Wow, absolutely brilliant! More people need to figure out how to tame the beast/bitch. Thanks again for a great read. I started reading your work because of The Shack but I'm now going from first to last. All are well done. Give the missus a hug.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A loving couple find a way to quell the Bitch-aspect of the wife's personality when medicine and therapy have proven incapable of remedy. A superb view into this marriage.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief12 months ago

Dam! Taking a deep breath and slowly letting it out. This story was really confusing at first and it took me a while to figure it out. Kept wondering why not just kick the bitch out and be done with itl? Then the light bulb comes on and now I get it. The love has to be deep to put up with the bitch when she shows up, but looks like it is worth it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

VERY CLEVER! 5 stars. Well written and paced. Thank you for your time and talent. DMW aka Sumnut

OldmantruckerOldmantrucker9 months ago

🤷🤷🤷🙄🙄🤔🤔😉😉👍👍😉😉😁😁👋

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I think this is one of my favourite stories on this site, and probably one of my favourite stories full stop because of how honestly it handles the topic of mental health. I remember being in a similar situation in years gone past where I made the mistake of asking "why" and my partner made the mistake of answering me, and I can honestly say that that's the reason our relationship fell apart. We're still friends, and I'm now friendly with their current partner, who I quickly warned of my mistake so it wasnt repeated. I don't know what kind of coping mechanism they've come up with to deal with their own version of "the bitch" but I can honestly say that learning the truth didnt make me feel pity, which led to mercy, which led to our relationship breaking down. Mental health is complicated, and on paper its easy to say "there's nothing you'll say that will change the way I feel about you", but the truth is, sometimes not knowing is better, and that sometimes what someone needs to get better isnt a rock they can rely on for comfort, but a bastard who will fight back without mercy when "the bitch" comes to town.

5* And all my appreciation for writing a excellent story that doesnt gloss over the reality of mental health.

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magician6 months ago

A difficult story to read, realizing something dark and sinister is going to happen and having no clue what it is. A story of pain and deep love and trust. A diabolical story at best but one that makes you want to get to the answer. Keep up the good work. MtM

inka2222inka22226 months ago

Amazingly written and executed! Thank you!

NitpicNitpic6 months ago
Completely

Completely lost.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Excellent and creative story. Mental illness can be a very dark and complex beast. Sounds like a combo of bipolar with a dissociative disorder. Amazing they made it to their 30th year anniversary.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Awesome. (Bipolar Syndrome?)

texlootexloo3 months ago

This story made me super uncomfortable. I have mental illness, live with others with mental illness, and have worked with people with mental illness. I can not say if I love this story, or hate it. I am certainly not indifferent to it.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

Creative, but super traumatic.

SteelPaperTSteelPaperT3 months ago

Simply WOW. Extremely moving piece, wuldn't have thought that this kind of story was possible about such a psycic disorder. But superbly done.

DessertmanDessertman3 months ago

I was a psychotherapist but it took me a while to realise what the story was about.

My niece's mother-in-law is bipolar and has a very destructive side to her personality. My niece's husband is also bipolar which mainly manifests itself as depression. Sadly that has led to the breakdown of their marriage. I pray that their children will not be affected. People who suffer from bipolar disorder have the highest suicide rate of any of the mental illnesses.

It is not surprising that sufferers were (or even still are) thought to be possessed by demons or evil spirits.

Hardday1953Hardday1953about 2 months ago

Wow, I can't say any more. Too close for me. Five stars

Tarloso2Tarloso2about 1 month ago

Scary...very dangerous and somehow heartwarming

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTodd172@Todd172
I write my stories to relieve the population pressure. Too many people banging around in there and the only way to get them out is to write them out. There's a bitter ex-Navy Master Chief living next to a quietly desperate tarnished Russian angel, who is trying to keep her sou...