The Bitch among the Wolves

Story Info
Four horny young men fuck a housewife.
3.7k words
3.82
98.7k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are a couples in our mid thirties. My wife Rima is 33 and I am 37. Rima is short by Indian standard, just 5'3". But she looks very sexy with her big asses, slim waist and heavy breasts. When she passes through, men cast lustful glances at her. We were married three years back. We are both horny and on the wedding night admitted to each other that we were not virgins.

In fact, Rima had pre-marital sex with her two boy friends and I too had experiences of sex with several women. When on the first night we found out our similarities, we decided to tease other couples and enjoy swinging with them whenever possible. Both Rima and myself were quite experienced in flirting with the members of the opposite sex and luring them to have physical intimacy. It was not always mating, but sometimes mutual kissing, fondling, cajoling, oral pleasuring also.

Even during our honeymoon we had one night swapping experience with a Punjabi couple. One of our favourite hobbies was to travel to various places whenever we could manage and often during such tours we were successful in luring couples to enjoy partner swapping with us.

Last year during January we had a seven days trip to Jammu, Delhi and Agra. But during July we all on a sudden decided to travel to Goa. Even before arriving at Panjim we talked between us that during the previous journey in January we did not have any swapping experience and decided to locate some couple with whom we might have partner swapping.

Things, however, went wrong when we hired a bike in Goa and met with an accident near Tivim railway station. Some tourists and locals, who were nearby, took us to the nearest hospital for treatment. Rima was not wounded except for a mild bruise on her left knee but I suffered a fracture in my leg. My leg was plastered and was advised to take rest for three weeks.

We decided to leave the hotel and hired a cottage for a month. The area had a cluster of tourist cottages and each one had occupants in them. We hired one such cottage. There was a restaurant-cum-bar in the campus and it was only ten minutes walk to the nearest sea beach. Compared to other beaches, this was considered to be the safest.

On the third day of our stay I asked Rima why she was staying beside me all the time. I was not that serious to need a standby attendant and that she could go out to the beach instead of being bored inside the house. Rima jokingly replied that our plan of swapping with other couples won't materialize without both of us. I teasingly remarked, "With a fractured leg I am out of service. So you may look for one service provider."

"That's a good idea," Rima responded in eaually tone, "Provided you don't get jealous."

"I won't," said I, "Only my tool may get hard to know that someone was drilling your hot pussy."

"Don't worry," Rima said, "I won't cause a sick person feel the hardness of his tool by getting drilled before him. There are many spots out of public view to enjoy. Don't you remember on our way to this cottage we saw a pair cajoling behind the sandy cliff?"

"That's a good idea," I assured, You can give a try. But don't run away with the partner leaving me immobile here."

Both of us laughed. From that day, Rima started going out to the beach morning and evening. Within next 3/4 days finding her roaming alone in the beach, many old and young tourists started eyeing her and she too flirted with some of them. Rima would tell me the details of such events. One day she reported how she had flirted with an aged Canadian tourist and got down to sea water with him. Rima enjoyed cajoling with him while being splashed by sea waves.

In the tourist village where we were staying many old and young tourists also fell for her. finding her going out alone and soon we got acquainted with many of them. Hearing from her about my confinement many tourists of nearby cottages visited us and comparatively the younger tourists were more interested to help us in case of any requirement, perhaps with their eyes on Rima.

In one of the adjacent cottages there were four young men who were between the age group 25-29 years. They appeared to have been out for a tour with friends and colleagues to enjoy the first vacation of their service life. They were most probably from NCR areas as their Hindi conversation had the accent commonly heard in Delhi though mostly they talked in English among themselves.

Just as insects are drawn to open fire so these four young men were also drawn to my glamourous wife Rima and one evening they visited our cottage on the plea of enquiring about my recovery. They introduced themselves as Rohit, Vishal, John and Tariq. They were college friends and got employed during the previous year in various companies. As their services were confirmed, they decided that four friends should travel together as the last friendly trip as bachelors because all were planning to get married in the coming days.

Of the four John was the tallest and darkest. But his facial features were sharp as if engraved out of stone and chiseled. Tariq was timid among all, he spoke softly and had dark eyes. Rohit was shortest of them, may be 5'4", had thin hairs on his head but the built of a wrestler with strong biceps. Vishal was however, handsomest of all with bright complexion, French-cut beard and sparkling sexy eyes. His smile radiated a kind of sensuousness.

Although four of them came to enquire about my health, both me and Rima knew that their main purpose was to get to see Rima and know about her. After the first visit, they used to visit us either singly or with another to say Hi or Hello every now and then. I teased Rima about their intentions.

One evening after returning from the sea beach, Rima told me that she saw the four of them in the sea water and they had invited her to join with them which she courteously declined. However, finding her returning to the cottage alone, Tariq came out of sea water and escorted her.

"And you must have taken the chance to flirt with him?" I asked her.

"Only a little bit," replied Rima putting her right thumb on the tip of right index finger.

Next morning, most of the tourists in the cottages left and only two cottages had occupants, we and the group of four young men. Rima, who was a good swimmer, decided that morning to go to the beach in her swimming costume. She looked glamorous in this costume and her sexy physical features were prominently visible. I said to her, "Whom do you wish to assassinate today by your sexy beauty?"

"Don't know," replied Rima, "Let me check if I find anyone worth of hunting."

"How about one from our adjacent cottage?" I asked, "They all seem to be ready to get hunted by you. Haven't you noticed how each of them is zealous to help you of their own?"

Rima smiled and said, "I will flirt a little with them to see how they respond.'

So Rima went out in the morning to the beach wearing her costume. The young men were not in the cottage and saw Rima in her ravishing dress only after she arrived in the beach. As expected, each tried to get closer to her while enjoying the sea waves.

Many young men present in the beach, other than those four near our cottage, were also drawn towards Rima but for the four young men none could take the chance. Rima came back to cottage after mid-day, her constume still wet and marks of sands were there. She had wrapped round her upper portion a white bath towel.

When I asked her about her experience, Rima laughingly told me that these four young men were over protective and didn't allow anyone except themselves to be near her. But then she told that she was not sure who among the four it was but as the five of them got imbalanced at the splash of a high wave and were busy to keep themselves steady in the midst of receeding sands under their feet, Rima felt a passionate male hand squeezing her asses quite roughly.

Both of us laughed at the behaviour of these young men. Though Rima was not sure who had squeezed her asses, she was certain that it couldn't be anyone other than one of those four as they had kept her surrounded.

In the same evening, Rima went to the beach alone. After she went out, Tariq and Rohit came to enquire about my health. We three were gossiping about many subjects. It was monsoon season and by 8 PM it was raining heavily. Rohit and Tariq came out with the idea of enjoying little pot. I was not habituated to pot but agreed to enjoy a bit of smoking with them. But inhaling twice I felt like flying in the air.

By the time Rima returned to the cottage it was almost 9 and she was drenched like a bird and her wet synthetic saree seductively exposed her undergarments and her physical curves. I was not sure whether due to my own inhalation of pot or not, I felt Rima's steps mildly imbalanced. Rima was accompanied by Vishal and John. The six of us had some casual talks after which Rima went to the next room to change her dress as she was all wet.

Within two minutes Tariq excused himself from us and left the room. He was followed by Vishal. So I was gossiping with Rohit and John. But very soon they too excused themselves and I sat alone.

Perhaps I waited for ten minutes when despite the effect of pots, I heard a muffled scream of Rima calling me, "Sunil, come and help me. I am afraid they have some evil plan."

I tried to use my crutches to get up from the bed and asked, "Is there anything wrong?"

"Uncle, don't worry," Rohit peeped his face through the window and assured me, "Aunty was almost washed away by the waves. So we are just showing her techniques how to swim like an expert both in water and on land."

"Don't trust their words," I heard Rima's muffled voice again, "They say something and do something else."

Though under the influence of pot, I could sense a genuine note of alarm in Rima's voice. So supporting in the crutch, I moved rapidly towards the next room. But on reaching near the door, I found the way between two rooms blocked by furniture. Depending on crutches and with a fractured leg it was difficult for me to cross the hurdles as I could not fold my fractured leg.

"What nonsense is this?" angrily I questioned, "To keep the doorway blocked?"

"Didn't we tell you that we are teaching aunty to swim on land?" John said, "Why did you leave your seat? Go and sit there."

"I heard her screaming for help," I said obstinately, "I want to make sure she is okay."

John came forward and said insultingly, "Lame horses are shot dead, they don't participate in the game. Be grateful that you were not thrown out of the house."

Hearing my voice near the door, Rima tried to scream but her voice got subdued. I had in the meantime pushed the furniture to make way for me and moved a bit inside the room. Finding me there John roughly kicked my crutches and I lost balance and fell on the floor of the room.

I couldn't believe what I saw. Rima was forcibly made to stand on the floor but her body was lying on a wooden table with her chest and face facing the table top. She was still wearing her wet dress. Rohit and Tariq were slapping hard on her big asses and trying to lift her saree and petticoat. Vishal was standing opposite to her holding his hard cock just in front of her mouth and forcing Rima to take the cock in her mouth. Feeling my presence in the room Rima said to me, "Sunil, please save me from these perverts. They are forcing me for a gangbang with them."

I tried to convince John that it was unfair. But John cruelly replied, "Uncle, aunty is starving since the day you fractured your leg. She is hot and flirting with us. So be cool and let us quench her thirst."

"This is very unfair," I said, "To force a woman against her will."

"Hey uncle, don't lecture us," Vishal said as he kept forcing Rima to open her mouth to take his cock, "Your chaste wife had already enjoyed kissing sessions with each one of us. She aroused our passion and we are now going to treat her like a bitch."

I noticed that Rohit and Tariq had already lifted Rima's saree and petticoat and her green wet panty was exposed along with her rounded asses. I tried to get up from the floor to prevent them but then realized that my leg was not only fractured, but it was also tied with a rope by John.

John gave a devilish smile and said to me, "We told you to stay in that room. Now that you have come here, you are to watch how we teach your wife to swim on bed and throw hands and feet."

Rima was still appealing to them for mercy. But Tariq pulled down her panty up to her knees and started kneading her buttocks sensuously. Vishal was holding his dick. He was really big and in length would be about 9 inches or more. He caught Rima roughly by the hair and said, "You've not seen a big tool like that. All your thirst will be fulfilled by it."

They exchanged glances and left Rima for a while and all the four joined to tie me up to the furniture of the room. Rima tried to escape from the room but was caught by John, who planted a lip to lip kiss and hugged her. After they tied me secured and ensured that I could not run away, Vishal said to John, "Make a video in your mobile of this bitch as we strip her in front of her hubby."

Both me and Rima pleaded with them for mercy but Tariq said to her, "Didn't you allow me to play with your boobs last evening in the darkness of the beach? Why are you ashamed now?"

Vishal said to me, "Under the sea waves I made her touch my tool and she had exclaimed at its size. Now she is pretending to be ashamed."

John had by that time place his mobile camera in position and said to Rima, "It depends on you whether you will co-operate or get hurt for disobedience."

Rohit was in no mood to engage in further conversation and he went straight to Rima and started taking away her saree. Soon Rima was just before them in her blouse and petticoat. Tariq teased me, "Uncle, your wife has sexy boobs. We are going to be married soon. So we will learn from aunty how to satisfy a woman."

All the four had then encircled Rima and due to influence of pots neither me nor Rima were in a position to counter their moves of assault though Rima was continuously pleading to me to save her from those lusty fellows. But her pleads seemed to encourage the four young men more. The attackers were teasing her someone kneaded her boobs, another kneaded her asses while two others were fingering her asshole and pussy.

I was tied in my fractured leg in such a way that I could hardly move and when I tried hard, I felt severe pain in my wounded leg. The four attackers laughed to look at my efforts. Rohit said to me, "Uncle don't waste your energy. You better to watch in peace how we enjoy with aunty and I promise she will enjoy too with us. It's just her initial hesitation that is bothering her."

Telling this the four pushed and carried Rima to the bed and the four took various positions. Once Rima was sprawled on the bed, Vishal smartly pulled the strings of her petticoat unknotting it at a single stroke while John pulled it out of her body. Tariq had pushed his both hands inside Rima's blouse and was fondling her big flesh mounds in such an unruly way that two hooks of her blouse gave way exposing her bra covered boobs.

Vishal had by then pulled down Rima's panty exposing her pussy with trimmed pubic hairs and said to me, "Just watch uncle, aunty is already wet."

All the four had in the meantime took away their dresses and their hard dicks were dangling in excitement. I was really surprised at their sizes; both in length and diameter their cocks resembled Malayali bananas though Vishal had the biggest among them. They had taken their seats on the bed beside Rima and Tariq said to her, "Get ready to play with us, aunty. We know you're very hot and horny. So don't pretend to be ashamed. You will enjoy this."

John asked me, "Has aunty ever experienced gangbang? If not, we will teach her what gangbang is. If she had already enjoyed earlier, she need to play it nice with us and you will watch how she behaves like a hot bitch."

I did not reply though Rima was trying to plead with them all along. Irritated by her repeated appeal to spare, Rohit said to her in a vulgar way, "Hey bitch, do you remember you flirted with all of us? Your husband may not be aware but we have all tasted sensuous kisses with you, explored your mouth and enjoyed hugs. Now once in the game stop nagging."

All the four gathered on bed near Rima's face holding their pulsating cocks and holding her head tightly tried to force their hard cocks inside her mouth. Rima's mouth was filled with cocks of Rohit, Tariq and John. She could not take any more. Vishal laughed looking at her and said, "Don't worry this bitch has more holes to take my tool."

I thought Vishal was going to penetrate Rima's pussy. But instead he began fingering her pussy hole rapidly and despite all her fears, Rima began to discharge making her pussy wet. Vishal moved his face near her pussy and started biting mildly Rima's labia lips and putting his tongue inside her love hole. Rohit and John were busy in removing her bra and kneading her boobs while Tariq was already mouth fucking her. I helplessly watched as my wife was being assaulted on her private by four lusty men.

After sometime I saw Rohit and John lying beside Rima on her two sides and were sucking her boobs roughly. Rohit said to me, "Just look uncle, look at her nipples. They have grown tight in passion."

Rohit and John roughly cupped her one boob each covering them in their palms and making only her erect nipples peep out through the gap of their fingers. Rima had started moaning. Initially it was the moan of pain and anger but soon it changed to one of horny passion. Vishal had in the meanwhile put his another finger in Rima's asshole and said to her, "I want it to be slippery enough before our rod roughly invades it, aunty."

To be frank, I saw Rima getting excited as the four lusty wolves caressed her privates and she got horny soon so that she started sucking Tariq's cock like a hot slut. Rohit and John had placed their dicks in Rima's palms and she was stroking them lovingly. Rima was lying on her back. Suddenly I saw Tariq's body has covered her face as his dick was fucking Rima's mouth. To my surprise, Rima's hands grabbed Tariq's asses from two sides and was trying to control the movement of his dick inside her mouth.

Vishal played with her pussy for sometime and then he got on her and roughly invaded her pussy. Rima let out a scream that revealed both her pain and excitement. But her real scream tore all other passionate sounds of the room when John's dick invaded her asshole. But then suddenly all disengaged themselves from Rima and Rohit said, "We hope aunty you know what gangbang is and a hot sexy woman like you must have enjoyed the service of our tools more than that of the uncle."

Rima was unable to speak. Her body was writhing in unsatisfied passion. She was arching her body like a possessed woman. Rohit looked at her and said to me, "Uncle just watch your slut wife. She is dying to get screwed. But we will not satisfy her till she admits that she wants to get fucked."

Rima's body was sexually so manipulated by them that she was unable to resist her sexual lust anymore and shamelessly asked them that she wanted to be sexually gratified by them. The four were just waiting for that and the moment Rima spoke out of her desire, they jumped on her like hungry wolves. Rima was a total bitch then. Without bothering about my presence she began to caress them and was moaning like a slut.

She was ordered to be on her knees like a bitch and Tariq took charge of her asshole while Vishal from below her pushed his big dick inside her love tunnel. John and Rohit held their cock near her mouth and she was sucking both. Throughout the night the four played with her alternating their positions as I helplessly watched my horny wife satisfying four beasts.

12